Spider man and The Avengers:...

By Iweirdo74

WARNING!!!(SPOILERS)!!!!! (I do not intent to insult anybody or any of that, I'm just making a story, the cov... More

Update Tomorrow!!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update
Another update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Question
Update and ideas
Chapter 16
Update
Chapter 17
Update
Making more stories
New story coming soon and Discord
Until the next update
Hello

Thank u

6.1K 104 18
By Iweirdo74

Hey guys I just thought I should thank u all for all the comments, votes, and just everything. I really appreciate everyone of u. I love each and every one of u.

And i was wondering if anyone out there who likes to draw or write would like to do some sort of competition. So if anyone is interested in this idea just leave me a comment and will do it.

If not that's totally fine.

Update: don't worry, more chapters to come soon.

Edited: Kitsunes_Flames just made an alternative story of my story. Go check it out, it's great.(for the competition thing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.7K 13
Harley Keener comes to visit the tower for a month or more. He gets immediately jealous of Peter because he is so close to Mr Stark and he stages a s...
341K 14.1K 33
So, I suck at descriptions. ha. Sorry. Here we go; Life is hard, especially when you're juggling the life of a teenage nerd and a superhero. Now th...
56.9K 1.2K 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...
134K 3.5K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...