My Insane Love Story (Yandere...

By QueenOfNekoWriters

You will be mine... Mine and mine alone... Forever... And ever... You'll never escape... From my love... Ever... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Shoot Kokichi
Shoot Shuichi
Shoot Yourself
Shoot No One
Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Shuichi)
Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Kokichi)
Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Shuichi and Kokichi)

Chapter Four

20.5K 541 3.9K
By QueenOfNekoWriters

(y/n)

Crap! I'm going to miss dinner if I don't hurry!

And to make things worse, I don't remember how to get to the dining hall...

... Sigh... I don't want to go hungry...

As if by some miracle help was helping me, I found the dining hall... Just as it was closing...

Damn. What do I do now?

... I guess I could ask Shuichi to get me some dinner... But I really don't want to bother him for another meal... Especially when I can buy my own food...

And so, I headed out of the campus, and looked around to find a restaurant to eat at.

As I was entering the restaurant, someone else was also trying to enter who was a bit shorter than I was, and we ended up bumping into each other.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Hey! Watch where you're... (y/n)!?" I heard a semi-familiar voice question.

After regaining my balance, I looked down to see that I was face to face with Kokichi Oma; my other best friend when I was younger.

"Yeah, that's me. Are you Kokichi?"

Kokichi smiled.

"The one and only! It's so great to see you again. It's been too long since we've seen each other. Way too long!" Kokichi excitingly stated.

"I agree. You here to eat too?"

"Nah. I'm just here to steal all the money here for my secret organization."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. You got me. I'm just here to eat. But I'm not lying about the secret organization. I'm the ultimate supreme leader, so of course I'd have a huge organization that I'm in control of." Kokichi explained.

"Wow. That's amazing!" I said in awe.

"I know, I know. I'm just that fabulous. Anyway... Shall I treat you to dinner? I have money to spare." Kokichi said in a semi-bragging way.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"For anyone else, I would mind. But for you, feel free to buy whatever and however much you want."

My eyes began to sparkle in excitement.

"Really?! I'd love that!"

"Then shall we go in?" Kokichi questioned, before opening the door for me.

I smiled.

"Sure."

I then entered the door, with Kokichi following in after me.

"Table for two?" The waitress questioned.

"Yep!" Kokichi answered.

"Please, come this way." The waitress said, before leading us to a table near the edge of the restaurant, that had a beautiful view of the starry night sky.

"I'll be back shortly to get your orders." The waitress said, before leaving.

I then looked at the menu, and decided on my meal choice.

"So... What're you going to get?" Kokichi questioned.

"(Meal), (drink), and (dessert)." I answered.

"Cool choice! I think I'll get that too. There's too many options to choose from in my opinion." Kokichi said.

"Okay."

When the waitress returned, she took our orders, and left.

While waiting for our orders to come, we talked about random things, and just caught up on what happened in the past five years.

"So, (y/n)... I need to ask you something..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Kokichi questioned.

Now I know why Shuichi was so flustered when I asked him this question earlier...

"No. I don't... Sadly." I answered.

"Oh... Okay! Well, you know, I could be your boyfriend... If you wanted."

"I appreciate the offer, but I must decline."

"Aw! Why so? Am I not cute enough?" Kokichi questioned with a pout.

"No. You're plenty cute. It's just because... I want to keep my options open, you know? What if I meet someone at Hope's Peak that I want to date? I'd hate to have to break up with you, to be with the other guy. It might ruin our friendship, and I don't want to ruin that." I explained.

"I see. Well, just know that I'm always available to date you, if you ever change your mind."

I smiled.

"I'll make sure to remember that."

The food soon arrived after that conversation, and Kokichi and I decided to have an eating contest to see who could eat their food the fastest.

We didn't care who was watching, for we were having too much fun.

"Yes! I'm victorious!" I exclaimed when I finished my last bite.

Kokichi frowned.

"Aw... I was sure I'd win. Oh well, all hail Queen (y/n)!"

"That's right, praise the mighty me!" I declared, before we both burst out laughing.

"I'm glad to see that you're just as fun as before." Kokichi complimented.

I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear my odd self pleases you."

"Of course! After all, I helped craft you into who you are today."

"True. Very true. Well, I'm stuffed. Ready to leave?"

Kokichi nodded, before paying the lady, allowing for us to leave.

"So Kokichi, are you going to be attending Hope's Peak this year?" I questioned.

Kokichi nodded happily.

"Yep! But I guess that's to be expected. I am an evil supreme leader after all!"

I laughed.

"Yeah, because your organization will strike fear into everyone with a leader who's so cute and adorable!"

Kokichi frowned.

"I'm not cute! If anything, I'm sexy!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whatever. Anyway, do you want to exchange phone numbers? That way we can keep in touch." I suggested.

Kokichi thought for a moment, before responding.

"On one condition."

I'm intrigued.

"What condition?"

"You have to join my evil organization!"

I didn't hesitate to respond.

"Sure thing, you have a deal."

"Yay! Then let's get each other's phone numbers!"

And so, we exchanged phone numbers, as I offered my soul to join Kokichi's super-evil organization.

"So, (y/n), are you on campus yet?" Kokichi questioned.

"Yep. Why?"

"I was just curious if you'd like me to walk you back? I know how bad you are with directions."

... He got me there...

"Sure, I've love that. Lead us there, oh great leader of mien!" I pleaded in a mocking tone.

"Onward march!" Kokichi commanded.

We then playfully marched back to my room, laughing and joking the entire way back.

"See you later?" Kokichi questioned, when we arrived at my room.

I smiled.

"Yep! Night!"

Kokichi then gave me a quick hug, before running off.

Seems like he hasn't changed at all...

I then entered my room, and decided to head straight to bed.

I can always watch TV later, but I can't get a good sleep for tomorrow unless I start now.

And so, I laid down, and fell fast asleep into a peaceful sleep.

Kokichi

This is exciting! So very exciting! My queen has returned to me! I have waited so long, and now that she's back, i can finally make her mine!

But I may have to be smart about this... After all, Shuichi's going to be in the same class as well, so... If I want to have (y/n) as my own... I'll have to win her over before anyone else can...

... But if all else fails... I'll just have to force her to be mine...

... After all, in the end...

... She doesn't have a choice...

Now that I've gotten some chapters out, I won't update every day from now on, because I have other stories I need to work on. I hope you can understand, and will continue to enjoy the story. Later! =^-^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 973 33
this fucking sucks why are y'all reading it I'm- Kokichi never believed in ghosts. He had of course found it impressive how what was most likely a l...
8.8K 440 37
_______________________________________________________ ⚠️Dark Themes⚠️ Viewer discretion Advised ╮(─▽─)╭ daιly lιғe oғ тorтυre? w...
53.7K 1K 64
*Danganronpa V3. This is a no killing game alternate universe.* You attend hopes Peak first year. You're best friends is Keebo, Shuichi, and Kaito. B...
17.5K 543 15
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠 "𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌... 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽...