Accepting ✔️

berucrat által

"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me... Több

Accepting.
Chapter One: Leave me alone, Tucker
Chapter Two: Eyes
Chapter Three: White Chicks
Chapter Five: Maybe I do
Chapter Six: Who would like me?
Chapter Seven: Just get me a coffee
Chapter Eight: I Can't Tell You
Chapter Nine: Welcome Home, Strawberry
Chapter Ten: Who Do You Like?
Chapter Eleven: Fags!
Chapter Twelve: Whatever, Deal.
Chapter Thirteen: I Lost the Bet
Chapter Fourteen: I'm Gay.
Chapter Fifteen: Weeaboo Terms
Chapter Sixteen: Craigster
Chapter Seventeen: Where are you?
Chapter Eighteen: We're Leaving
Chapter Nineteen: It's Beautiful
Chapter Twenty: I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty-One: What Went Wrong?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Knock Knock Gingers
Chapter Twenty-Three: Scintillation
Chapter Twenty-Four: My Dad
Chapter Twenty-Five: Neptune Coffee
Chapter Twenty-Six: Twink
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: First Capital of Georgia
Chapter Twenty-Nine: What the fuck?
Chapter Thirty: A Changed Boy

Chapter Four: Craig's Boyfriend

1.1K 50 59
berucrat által

Word count: 1154
Trigger warnings: None.

Craig's POV
Once again, I wake up, sun shining in my eyes. I drowsily punch my alarm off and pull my legs over the bed. It was early, and I didn't feel like being awake, but it's not like I could just go back to bed.

So, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to make coffee only to see that we had run out. "Goddamnit, Tricia," I mumbled under my breath.

The new coffee shop on the other side of town came to mind. I didn't want to go alone, but Clyde is definitely not awake and Token lives across town. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts looking for someone to hang out with before finally stopping at one name.

Craig: Hey Tweek! Apparently there's a new coffee shop that just opened. Want to go before school?

Usually, I wouldn't be so formal in my texting but first impressions matter. Right?

Tweek: oh thats actually my pparents coffee shopp

So that whole formality thing was a waste of my time.

Craig: oh nice! do you wanna go?
Tweek: sure I gguess
Tweek: just let me get dressed
Craig: okay i'll be there in like 5 mins

I grabbed my backpack after throwing in some pencils and paper and walked out the door.

Tweek's POV
This isn't like a date or anything. Not that I would know what that's like, but why am I freaking out? We're just going to get coffee at my parents' coffee shop before school. I pulled up my jeans and threw on a dark green long sleeve hoodie. At first, I thought about wearing something formal to make a good first impression, but halfway through the year, no one comes back from break looking good, so if I want to blend in, I gotta lose the button up. I also didn't want to be embarrassed on the first day by my inability to button up my shirt. A loud knock interrupted my train of thought. I grabbed my backpack off the ground and threw it over my shoulder as I walked out the door.

"Hey!" I said already beginning to regret my show of enthusiasm. I cleared my throat and leaned back, trying my best to seem nonchalant with the situation.

"Hey, Twitches!" He replied cheerfully, "Listen, I don't really know where it is, so could you lead us there?"

"Oh, yeah, sure."

•••

We got to the coffee shop and stepped inside. There weren't any people in line, so we walked to the counter to order. It was strange to see a coffee shop so barren and silent in the morning, but it is new, so i didn't pay much mind.

"Hey, sweetie!" My mum chirped, "Who's this?"

"Oh, Uh, Uhm mum, this is my- er-" Friend? Acquaintance? Possible future bully? "This is Craig," I replied. She stuck her hand out.

"Craig Tucker; I'm Tweek's friend," He smiled taking her hand and shaking it. She was obviously thinking of Jack when he said it because she glanced at me curiously. My mum made Craig an espresso and me a standard black.

"You kids better run along; school starts in 10 minutes!" Mum cautioned. Craig's eyes widened as he took my hand and we ran out of the shop. My hand just barely avoiding throwing my cup across the shop. I felt my cheeks warm very quickly, even in the ice-cold air of central Colorado.

Craig's POV
"You kids better run along, school starts in 10 minutes!" Shit. School is across town. I grabbed his hand and my cup and pulled him out of the shop, leading us to the school.

"C- Craig?" He whimpered pulling me backward, almost making me fall.

"Y- Yeah?" I replied. I assumed we were both tomato shades of red at this point. He was at least.

"Can we stop r-running, p-please? It's really early," He asked, though it didn't seem he was physically tired in the slightest.

"Oh Uhh, S-Sure," I said feeling my face get even hotter. If I didn't look like a tomato before, I did now. I was still holding his hand as the bus passed us; I heard laughs and camera shutters. We quickly dropped hands and continued walking to school, still with bright red faces when we walked inside.

Token's POV
"Dude, look at Craig and that new kid," Cartman laughed to get our attention. We looked out at what he was talking about. Craig was bright red, holding hands, and running down the street with the dude from yesterday at the park. I couldn't help but chuckle.

They got to school a little while later than us, still red. I chuckled as he walked towards my locker and pinned me up to it.

"Stop laughing," he warned me. I stopped but still smiled at his red face. He put me down, flipped me off, and said, "This is Tweek." He pointed to the kid with messy blonde hair that kept shaking.

"Dude, why is he shaking so much?" Clyde inquired looking over at him.

"I don't know, but you'll get used to it," he responded. Tweek looked confused, "Twitches, this is Token." Twitches? Didn't he just say Tweek?

"Hi, Tweek," I waved. He looks scared to be meeting us. If I were to compare it, I'd say he looks like a lost puppy.

"And this is our token dumbass," he said pointing to Clyde. Tweek and I chuckled; Clyde pouted.

"I'm Clyde." He responded playfully angry, making us laugh more.

"We gotta go get Tweek's time table. See you in second block," he said walking off. Lucky. He's skipping Garrison's class. I sighed walking away with Clyde.

Craig's POV
We walked towards the office. I almost smiled remembering that 1st block was Garrison's class. The office lady smiled and gave us Tweek's time table. I glazed over it. He had the same classes as me, except he had Chorus when I had Gym.

"You sing?" I asked. He looked down at his schedule and sighed.

"Not really, I'm p-pretty shit, but my parents insisted that they had me join, so I did," He replied seeming disappointed.

"Okay, well, I could give you a tour of where you need to go and stuff," I smiled.

"What about first period? Won't you get in trouble?" He asked.

"No, I'm helping you, plus, you don't want to go there, trust me," I replied. We walked to Mr. Garrison's class, and he peeked inside the window of the door.

"Present them," Mr. Garrison said slyly to Cartman.

•••

I took him around most of the school before finally reaching chorus, "and lastly, this is chorus."

"Oh, okay," He said looking into the room through glass windows, "We should probably get going to second period, shouldn't we?"

"Oh- Uhm yeah," I said walking in the opposite direction. The first bell rang, and everyone flooded out of their classes and onto the next.

Clyde's POV

"Clyde?" Mr. Garrison was doing the roll call.

"Here!" I said quickly. Craig still wasn't in class.

"Craig?" Mr.Garrison called out, "Craig?"

"He's probably with his boyfriend, Mr.Garrison," Cartman said innocently.

"Cartman, will you shut up? Craig isn't gay," Token said glaring at him.

"You don't know that Token, he's never had an actual girlfriend." All of the girls turned and glared at Cartman, "What? None of you have ever kissed him."

"No one's ever kissed you, Cartman," Annie snarked.

"Aren't you the only girl Craig hasn't 'dated'," Cartman laughed. Annie sunk into her seat.

"Cartman, be quiet," Mr. Garrison sighed.

"Suck my balls, Mr. Garrison," Cartman replied.

"Present them," Mr. Garrison said simply. Everyone burst out laughing at the reenactment of the old memory. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Craig and Tweek peering into the classroom.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter! As always comment and tell me what you thought of it, make sure to tell me of any typos in the story and leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, this one was kind of boring, I had an idea, I just couldn't put it into words. ¯\_()_/¯ Thank you again for reading! Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.
~Beru <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...
5.4K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
9.4K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
56.6K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...