π•»π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–˜ ∣ Bill Cipher

By obsesick

❝They made a deal that will last forever Though she refused and made a promise instead❞ ❝Let's see if your pi... More

0 - Her
1 - Arrived
2 - Pictures
3 - Trapped
5 - Free
6 - Dreams
7 - Connected
8 - Friend
9 - Father
10 - Headaches
11 - Regrets
12 - Unexpected
13 - Selfish
14 - Awake
15 - Family
16 - Light
17 - Touch
18 - Closer
19 - Comfort
20 - Warmth

4 - Torments

1.5K 66 65
By obsesick

| (F/n) Caesar |

Its been nearly a week since, I've moved. Me and the rest finished cleaning up the mansion and it looks less scarier now. We replaced and threw away broken furniture and decorated the place a little. I'm grateful for the help.

But lately, I feel like I'm being watched. Is it because I'm lonely in such a big place. Am I just scared that I'm being paranoid?

I don't know. Ever since the incident back in the forest, I keep seeing things and hearing voices and I don't know whether to tell the Pines or just keep it to myself.

Even more strange. I have dreams. Well a dream- but it repeats everynight after I close my eyes. It's unclear. It's all blurry and muffled. But someone or something's yelling for help. Desperately.

I walked to the Mystery Shack after I left the mansion. Did I mention I work at there? Yes. Stanfo- I mean, Stanley has hired me to work with Wendy but I don't really do much, I just clean and restock items and when that's done I take a break and chat with Wendy and the twins or even Soos if he's not repairing something.

"Hey hey hey! Stop slacking off we have work to do!" Stanfor- Stanley appeared. I'm still confused with their names..

"Grunkle Stan. We have no customers, come on." Mabel whined.

"It's the beginning of summer means tourists are on their way with their wallets. They need to know where to empty them. So! I prepared signs.. again!" He cheered, showing us about twenty signs in his hands.

"What happened to the one's in the forest that I hammered to the trees?! Two years ago?!" Dipper asked.

"Memories." Mabel grinned and nudged Dipper's arm.

"They got taken down after I got arrested so you need to put them back again."

"Can I help?" I speak up.

"Meh.. sure, just get it done." He then handed the signs to the two of us. Then I looked over to Dipper who's face is all red.

"Dip-"

"Alright (F/n) let's go hammer these signs now!!" He suddenly yelled for no reason.

"Okay? Let's go." We walked outside and headed towards the woods.

"Should we separate wa-"

"Yes that sounds like a great idea, I'll go over there!" He yelled again and ran to the other direction.

For some reason, he sounded really nervous.

I walked to a tree and started to hammer a nail to it and then hang the sign on it. I repeatedly did the same thing for the next three minutes.

I walked further away from the Mystery Shack and further to the forests. I stopped on my tracks when I hear voices. Again.

I looked at my surroundings to see nobody. "Dipper?" I called.

'Is this all in my head..?'

I ignored it and grabbed the remaining signs and my tools. I walked faster to another tree and started hammering the nail to the tree once again. 

I hit the nail but with the hammer only to feel a sting at the back of my neck. I felt numb and light-headed. Everything started to blur and I felt my legs failing to stand up.

Everything started to flicker and turn grey. Then back to normal. Then grey..

Last thing I saw was black.

Last thing I heard was the word 'Liberate'.

- 👀 -  

"..(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" 

I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of someone yelling my name.

"(Y/n)! Oh god.. I thought you'd never open your eyes..!" Dipper who's almost in tears suddenly hug me.

"I'm sorry I left you alone in the forest.. I shouldn't have done that!" 

"Dipper..? What's going on?" I asked as I sit up on the bed. I touch the back of my head and felt a bandage. I looked around me, fluttering my eyes to get my vision a little bit better. I saw Mabel, Wendy and Ford on the table writing something.

"Dipper found you passed out on the ground when you were getting the signs to the woods." Wendy who's beside me spoke with a frown on her face.

"Dipper dragged you to the Mystery Shack because clearly.. he couldn't carry you-"

"And then! We called great uncle Ford for help. I didn't know the back of your neck was bleeding until Mabel pointed ot out. Good thing it's cured now. Thanks to grunkle Ford." Dipper smiled looking at Stanford.

"Yes. The good news is that your alright now. The bad news is that you didn't faint. You were attacked by something." Stanford stood up and walked up to me.

"(Y/n).. The weird liquid we saw back then and injured your hand was the same thing that attacked you today. Some of its black goo was stained on your skin so I was able to recognize it." 

"It seems to be after you and no one else." He frowned looking at me.

"But why? I.. I don't understand.."

"I.. I don't understand either. But don't you worry. I'll look further into it and make a solucion to stop this creature." He said trying to manage a smile but he seems to be unsure of my situacion aswell.

"Just tell me if something's bothering you. You can always tell any of us." He finally giving me a reassuring look.

I thought about what he just said and the things that has been ocurring for the past few days. The voices. My hallucinations. My dreams. I don't know if it's someone speaking to me or am I just plain crazy?

I mentally sigh. 'Why do I have to be so weird?'

"Y-yeah.. Of course.."

"Good. Don't forget that you can always trust us."

I got out of the bed and touched the back of my neck once again. It didn't hurt as much.

"(Y/n), I'll walk you to your house. I can't afford you getting hurt again. I'll be waiting upstairs, okay?" Wendy said and walked out of the basement with Mabel.

"I hope that scar can heal soon, (Y/n)." She smiled and walked out with Wendy while carrying Waddles in her arms.

"Right.. I forgot me and Mabel have to clean the Shack. I'm really sorry for leaving you (Y/n).."

"Really it's fine, Dipper." I smiled at him and patted his back.

"I'll do everything I can to help great uncle Ford with this creature!" He said confidently.

"Thanks a lot Dipper. You're a great friend." I gave him a gentle smile.

"I- yeah. Friend. Your.. welcome." Dipper stuttered and gave me a thumbs up. He sounded disappointed.. did I say something?

"I'll be going now!" He quickly ran out the basement, just like he did before at the forest. Maybe it's a habit of his running off in such a hurry?

I walked off as well, as soon as I reached the elevator I looked at Stanford to see him still at his desk working on something. I looked at his desk to see the weird goo drawn on the papers with a bunch of information written beside it but it wasn't much. He doesn't really know much about it just like the others, I guess.

"Hey Stanford? If it's anything connected to the situation I.. I have something that I've been keeping from everyone.."

He turned to look at me, surprised that I hadn't left his basement yet but his eyes shown interest on what I was about to say.

"Well.. ever since I moved to Gravity Falls.. I've been having.. well.. dreams." I tried to explain. I looked at him and his eyes lit up.

"What kind..?" He asked as he stood straight. His eyes shown interest and yet.. worry.

"I don't know but I've been having the same dreams repeatedly everynight. Everything's grey, lifeless and a blur. I hear nothing but muffled screams. Eventually they get louder to the point that it wakes me up..." I paused and looked at him.

"That's not that big of a help ist it?" 

"No! That's a big help, (Y/n)! Thank you for telling me." He grinned and turned back to his table and started to write something down.

"Well.. I'm happy I could help Stanford."

"Oh please. Call me Ford. Stanford is too long."

"Okay. Ford. Thank you for helping me. You and your family." I said as I entered the elevator.

"It's our pleasure, (Y/n). Also, be careful out there."

"I will. Goodbye." I waved before the door closed and the elevator pulled me up.

I see Wendy waiting on the cashier reading another one of her magazine, her feet up the counter. She looked at me and stood up.

"Let's go, (Y/n)."

"Really Red. You don't have to do this.." 

"I insist (Y/n). What if that thing comes for you again? Everyone knows how clumsy you are. I'm just looking out for you, dude." She pat my back. Wendy has always been overprotective over me, it's a good to know that things hasn't changed.

I sighed. But f I don't agree she won't let me leave without her.

We walked out the Mystery Shack and I looked up the sky. I just love how the pink clouds mix with the blue sky. Everything's seems beautiful when it's twilight.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, (Y/n). Poineer Day's coming up in a few days. A day when the town dresses up as if they're in the 1800s." Wendy said.

"I heard people talk about it to when I was walking around town. Can I go with you?" I ask.

"Sure. You can hang out with me and my friends. Mabel and Dipper will be joining as well."

"We'll play some games and then ditch the festival to go to the forests." She grinned.

I chuckled. "I want in too!"

"Just stay beside me. I don't want you getting lost. Or worse." She ruffled my hair playfully but I can see the worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry. I won't." I reassured her.

| Stanford Pines |

"This solves everything.." I say as I write all my theories on the fourth journal. Taking the pieces together and I think I know what's been causing these weird liquid.

"I should've known Bill's up to something.." I muttered and sighed.

"But I just don't understand why (Y/n) of all people.. What does she have that Bill wants.." I didn't want to dig any further. I don't want to raise any suspicion towars the girl.

"As long as that memory capsule's safe and hidden. He can't get out."

- 👀 -

[ “Vkh Kdv Vhfuhwv.” ]

———

A/n: Ugh, I'm so dumb. There's this app called mystery hack that can basically decrypt and encrypt messages for you and that's what I've been using for my codes.

But instead I clicked on decrypt instead of encrypt to encrypt my messages.

I'm so dumb.

Also I hope you're enjoying this story so far :>

~Dumb Ally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
Brave By Charm

Fanfiction

3.7K 228 18
Prince Dipper Pines and his knight Bill Cipher aren't into age-old traditions. They choose to follow their own paths and go against the Captain of th...
2.5K 91 15
Twilight Cipher was created with the sole purpose of making sure the gates between dimensions open, by finding and destroying the rift Ford keeps...
208K 7.3K 37
❝𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’† π’šπ’π’– π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’Šπ’π’π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’ 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’†.❞