Proving Webster Wrong

Від TracyMichelle

Chloe and Drew grew up together in the same small town as the two inseperable kids. As with all childhood fri... Більше

Chapter One -- Chloe
Chapter Two -- Drew
Chapter Three -- Chloe
Chapter Four -- Drew
Chapter Five -- Chloe
Chapter Six -- Drew
Chapter Seven -- Chloe
Chapter Eight -- Drew
Chapter Nine -- Chloe
Chapter Ten -- Drew
Chapter Eleven -- Chloe
Chapter Twelve -- Drew
Chapter Thirteen -- Chloe
Chapter Fourteen -- Drew
Chapter Fifteen -- Chloe
Chapter Sixteen -- Drew

Author's Note

1.7K 12 3
Від TracyMichelle

Author's Note

This novel is my project for August Camp NaNoWriMo 2012. For that reason what you are about to read is completely unedited. I am simply posting as I write and will return once the draft is complete to edit. I ask that in your comments you leave feed back on things such as character developement, the over all story, and things of that nature. Please do not comment about the grammar, I know there are mistakes so there is no need for you to worry about pointing all of them out.

I will be doing vlogs about my experience with Camp and writing this novel along with writing advice. If you are interesting in watching these vlogs my youtube channel link is on my profile as my website.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Crazy Girl Від spearr_

Підліткова література

1.5K 36 10
Sarah's your average girl, or that's what people think when they see her. She's always been kind of an outcast - always been different. So when...
4.3K 344 27
If you have read this story and would like to leave a review, you may do so here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24982814-chasing-the-storm AND...
The Text Від ShaynaRWheeler

Підліткова література

617K 17.8K 53
"You are a worthless piece of trash! We should've gotten rid of you when we had the chance!" My abusive dad shouted, slapping me with all of his migh...
1.2K 47 33
What happens when untold feelings are told when it's too late? What will happen if a person ignores their friend and leaves after they poured their h...