Past love, present love ~COMP...

By AnonymousAmateur7

You and Daniel were best friends in highschool, but then your ways got separated. You haven't seen each other... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
A/N
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue
NEW STORY:)
A/N

Part 7

206 7 0
By AnonymousAmateur7

**Selena's POV**

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes and walked out to the bathroom. I washed my face and put some comfortable clothes on. Then I went downstairs to make breakfast ready. Tate and Christina were still asleep, so I tried to be as quiet as possible. That didn't succeed cause I fell down the stairs. I was used to my clumsiness so I didn't get hurt, but I was sure that Christina and Tate were awake now, because I heard someone running down the hallway.

''Are you okay?'' Tate asked worried.

''Is something broken? Do we need to take you to the hospital?'' Christina asked also worried.

''Guys I'm okay! I'm just clumsy, that's all'' I said laughing.

Their worried faces were replaced with relief.

''Well, I'm gonna make breakfast and you're gonna get ready while I do that!'' I said.

They went to the bathroom as I walked to the kitchen. I cut some fruit and placed them on the table. I also took yoghurt and three bowls. When I put the spoons on the table, they were ready. We all sat down and started eating.

''So Christina and I are going to solve a mystery'' Tate smirked at me.

''Forget it! He doesn't like me like that'' I said sounding more disappointing than I intended.

''Is what you think, but we'll prove you wrong!'' Christina said.

We laughed and then went up to brush our teeth. When we were ready to go we got into the car and drove to the mall. We walked from store to store and bought clothes. When we had been there for about 2 hours, Christina and Tate told me that they had made reservations for us, so we could get a manicure and pedicure. How could they be so nice to me when they had only known me for a day? I didn't have too much time to think about that, cause they were walking fast to the clinique. We got our seats and I was sitting between them, so I wasn't missing out on any talk.

''So Tate, when are you and Jonah gonna make it official?'' Christina asked.

''When we are ready to do that, but for now we're not'' Tate answered like she had told that a 100 times before; which she probably had. ''When are you going to make a move Selena?'' she continued.

''I don't want to lose him, cause we don't know if he likes me. Which he probably doesn't!''

''Oh puh-lease! You want each other so much and it's just shining out of you, but you're too blind to see that the other one likes you'' Christina said sounding like a teacher.

I shrugged my shoulders and changed the subject. We had a great time and when we were done with our mani- and pedicure, we went to a fancy shop with fancy dresses. They said that we needed new dresses for the next party, and that was Logan Paul's party. They picked out a dress for me and I went to try it on. It was really beautiful and you could really see my curves in it, but then I saw the price tag. It was way too expensive, and I just couldn't afford it. Tate and Christina wanted to see me in the dress, so I walked out of the changing room to show them. When I got out I saw them standing with the boys, and when they saw me they all dropped their jaws.

''My friend is a goddess!'' Christina said gasping.

''Well, thank you but I can't buy it, it's too expensive...'' I said disappointed.

I walked back to the dressing room, changed into my normal clothes and went home to Christina. The boys wanted to shop more cause they needed new shoes, so they didn't join us. We had a lot of fun at Christina's and we decided to have a baking competition. The one that had the most beautiful and tasteful cake won 100 dollars. I had to win this thing, because I really needed the money. And so the competition started...

**Daniel's POV**

Selena looked so good in that dress, and when she said she couldn't afford it, I knew I had to buy it for her. She deserved it so much and I really wanted to see that beautiful smile of hers. She got so happy over the smallest gifts, so I wanted to see how she would react to this. The boys and I went back to the store when the girls were gone. I found her size and bought it. The working lady  wrapped it up as a present, I thanked her and we left the store. We went to a shoe store, cause we didn't lie to the girls; Jonah, Zach and Corbyn needed new shoes. Corbyn didn't actually need new shoes, but he wanted new ones anyway. They bought a pair each and we drove to Christina's house. I took the present with me and went inside last. When we got in, the house smelled of fresh-baked cake. We went into the kitchen and saw Christina, Tate and Selena decorate three cakes.

''What are you doing?'' Corbyn asked and went over to kiss Christina.

''We're having a bake competition, and the one that wins, gets 100 dollars'' Christina said.

I looked at the cakes and they were all really beautiful. Those girls had talent, but Selena had the best cake so far.  But it was a really close competition. Christina had made one of those Cherry Blossoms trees, and the leaves looked so real and the trunk as well.

Tate had made an Ice Age cake, and let me just say this straight; it was hilarious! The cake was very creative and it looked just like the movies.

Selena had made one with flowers and at first I thought the flowers were real.

''You guys are going to be the judges, and to win the competition the cake has to be the most beautiful and taste the best!'' Tate said.

''And you're going to vote and the cake with the most votes wins'' Selena added.

''OH NO!'' Christina yelled in horror and took her hands to her mouth. She looked furiously at me.

''What?''

''You don't like chocolate! Shit, shit, shit!'' she said worried.

''What? Oh no! I forgot that too!'' Tate yelled just as worried.

I let out a giggle knowing that Selena had thought of that. She smirked devilish at them, she knew she was going to get my vote now.

''You actually thought of that didn't you?'' Tate asked Selena.

''Of course! I actually know what they all like cause we talked about cakes and what we liked and didn't like'' Selena said with an innocent smile.

''And she has like the best memory, so she probably remembers the whole conversation'' I added.

But now we had to try the cakes one by one. We all voted and then Jack had to count up who won.

''The winner is...''

Published July 27th 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.
160K 3.3K 35
"he was my brothers best friend, and i could care less." "He would stomp around in those sweatpants... Those stupid s t u p i d sweatpants" Two form...
17.9K 291 20
*COMPLETED* There's an unexpected reuniting at home between childhood best friends Marci Shawn and Daniel Seavey.. A small summer vacation with frien...
1M 22.3K 44
▎𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 DISCONTINUED. 信托基金! ↷𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 she is accidentally added ...