Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

27.

2.6K 103 70
By LavishhhK

Okay so this chapter is full of surprises and if you are confused please just read and I will answer all questions at the bottom of the chapter BUT shoutout to

sarahwithah1 @moldy_edges and @xxxbellaaaa for trying to help me remember. But I still dont so yeah. :)

3 Weeks Later

Ariel POV

"Ariel you ready to go?" Nick asked me while I packed up everything from my room into my suticase. So, apparently I have to go and stay with my older brother Nick because my mom wanted to go off an honeymoon in Paris.

"Soooo why is mom making us stay with you again?" I asked throwing the last of my things in my suitcase.

"Dad and Dillyn are going on a 9 month tour and mom staying with Devon in Paris for right now. She not finna let two 16 year olds and two 17 year olds stay by themselves." he simply said.

"What about Blake and Sage?" I asked. "They grown enough to watch us."

"Them niggas are 21 and all they do is smoke and fuck and they barely home." Nick said sitting at the head of the bed. "Plus living in New York in a nice 5 bedroom penthouse is gone be better than living here sharing a room with London."

"Man, I still cant believe her mom ditched her." I said shrugging my shoulders. Londyn has been living with my family since she was 8 because her mom decided that she was "unfit" like bitch if you don't act like a fucking grown up. But I'm glad she made that decision because Londyn is my Day 1. Period.

"Yeah dad used to mess with some whole ass weirdos." Nick said before grabbing my suitcases and helping me take them downstairs. I'm just like my mom , the last one to get ready.

Jada, Jaden and Londyn were already in the taxi waiting for me to pack the last of my things. I mean I guess it wont be bad living with Nick I don't think he's going to act like my dad. Plus I get to go to a new school and make new friends.

----

"So here's yall home for now." Nick said opening the front door to his penthouse. "Yall start school on Monday. Today is Saturday so you have all of tomorrow to prepare for a new school and new beginnings."

"Man everyone gone be on our dicks because my daddy and yall daddy is famous." Jaden said like he was irritated. But he stating facts though. My dad is Lucas Coly and they're dad is Dillyn Troy.

They been making music for as long as I can remember but they recently switched labels and made hit songs and now they're super famous. Like up there on the Kardashian status.

"You gotta pick yo reals and fakes out kid." Nick stated. The funny part is Jaden act like Nick used to. My mom had hella stories about Nick and my other twin siblings. I wish I was twin but noooo. "But aye go pick yall rooms out."

We all dropped our bags and ran to the hallway where all the rooms where. I picked the first one and it was next to Londyn who was next to Jade who was across the hall from Jaden. Nick's room was at the end of the hallway. I mean that wasn't as hard as I thought it was gone be. I expected to be fighting over rooms.

Jazmine

"Oh my goodddd. Okay fine I'll go with you." I said to Tiny through the speaker phone. This girl is trying to get me and to go to the club with her like... I'm not in a party mood. But I haven't seen her in a cool minute so I guess the club won't be that bad.

"Yay, okay I'll pick you up at 8. Be ready." She said before hanging the phone. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to see what Kam was doing.

"Kammy!!! What you doing?" I said going to sit next to him on the couch while he was scrolling on his phone.

"Nun chillen." He stated. I think he's still mad at me lowkey from when I was in my feelings about Elijah but I couldn't help it. I'm over it now, he's gone and I have to accept it.

"You mad at me still?" I asked him and he shook his head no. I rolled my eyes because I know that means yes he is still mad at me. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his necks and legs around his waist. "I'm going to see my other nigga." I whispered in his ear before giggling and getting up and running upstairs.

"Jazmine!!" I heard Kameryn shouting whole coming up the stairs. I knew that shit would get his attention. "Open the door." I heard him say at my bedroom door.

"Hey babe." I said cheesing.

"Stop playing with me little girl." He said reaching down and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I ain't mad at you. I was just irriated because my dad keep texting me on that bullshit."

"The rude nigga that showed up one day?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Oh fuck him but at the same time he is yo dad. Go talk to him in person instead of ignoring his texts."

"Man fuck that." He said and I chuckled. He so mean and fine. I love it.

So yeah, me and him go out now. It was one night where he bought me Chickfila. I opened the bag and it had a big ass container of chicken nuggets made into a shape of a heart. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. That don't mean I'm going soft, everyone and anyone can still catch these hands.

"Oh yeah. Tiny coming to get me tonight." I said pulling his arm and dragging him to sit on the bed with me.

"You asking or telling me?" He said in a serious tone. Like thats gone make me ask him if I can go out tonight like I'm a grown ass woman.

"I'm telling you. The fuck?" I said smirking trying not to laugh.

"Aight bet." He said nodding his head. "Where yall going? And what time? And what time you THINK you gone be coming home?"

"Damn nigga! My dad didn't even ask me that many questions." I said looking at him crazy. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went to the text that Tiny sent me with the info on it. "We going to this club called Lucid and she coming at 7 and I don't know what time I'm coming home."

"You coming home at 7 o clock." He said seriously.

"Nigga what?" I asked confused.

"That club is for people who want to be picked up by pimps and become escorts and prostitutes and shit. You're not going."

I went to me and Tiny's message thread and clicked the link to the club she sent me. It took me to the Yelp page. I scrolled and clicked on the reviews. It was a bunch of reviews saying how thankful they were to have had been picked up by this guy named Moot and another guy named Mamba. One review read 'If you're looking to make big coins, Moot and Mamba are your guys. Don't let anyone else pick you up but those two.' That's weird why would Tiny take me to this club of all the clubs in New York. I looked at Kameryn who was knocked out on his back with one hand on his stomach and one hand behind his head.

I went to my snapchat and took a picture and posted it. Soon after my phone buzzed, I looked at who it was and it was Breyden. I opened the message and he asked me if I had spoken to Tiny recently. I replied saying she hit me up this morning about going to a club. Something not right. I wanted to figure it out but I didn't want to be suspicious about. So I was gone sneak out and go to the club with her to see what she been up to.

Breyden replied asking if I could tell her to hit him up. I had just the perfect idea though. My only issue was getting out unnoticed by Kam. I looked at the time and it was 5 pm. I straddled Kameryn's waist and leaned down to kiss his neck and lips.

"Mmm babe stop. I'm tryna sleep." he said. Which let me know he finna be out like a light. I pecked his lips before climbing off of him.

I went to my closet and picked out my long sleeve off the shoulder dress and some black heels to go with it. I got my panties and went to Kameryns master suite so I could shower and get ready in there without waking him up. I washed up with my Soap and Glory and climbed out and put the matching lotion on. I got dressed and then decided that I wanted to straighten my hair. I haven't been out in a long time so why not get dressed up.

By the time I was done with my hair, my phone buzzed with a text from Tiny saying she was 10 minutes out. I grabbed my heels off the bed and silently tiptoed back to my room and saw Kameryn on his side with his back facing me. I tip toed and silently grabbed my keys and clutch off the nightstand.

-----

"Bitchhhh you are serving major looks!!" Tiny said as I climbed into her G Wagon. I smiled and hugged her. Nothing about her seems off yet (hehehe OFF SET). She looked cute too. She changed her hair up AGAIN. Now she has a blonde blunt bob. "You gone be pulling hella niggas tonight. Watch." She began to pull out the driveway.

"Oh no. I have a boyfriend now." I said on the low.

"Bitch what?! Since when do we get cuffed?" She asked.

"Since Kam!" I said smiling.

All I could think about was how tonight was gone go. I don't see anything off about Tiny. But I definitely know something is up since she's taking me to this club where "escorts" are being picked up.

We finally pulled up to the club and I saw Breyden's car park in the parking lot next to the club. I feel a little better about going inside now. From the outside of the club it looked normal. We walked up to the bouncers and Tiny nodded her head at them and they did the same before moving the rope and letting us inside. Which let me know that she has been here before.

"Okay so when we get inside. I want to introduce you to my friends and then we can get fucked up. Okay?" She said and I nodded my head. We made our way to the bar, but I didn't want to drink so I just got water. It smelled like pineapple flavored hookah and YG's song "Why You Always Hatin" was playing. Tiny grabbed my hand and walked me over to the VIP area where four girls were and three black guys was. Two of them looked important and one looked like more of an assisant. "Guys this is Jazmine."

I waved and the two important looking guys scanned me up and down before finally nodding they head at me.

"Jaz these are my friends, Remy, YaYa, Noonie and Deja. And those are my big homies Mamba and Moot." Tiny said motioning to her friends from lef to right and the two black guys. I feel like I've seen Deja somewhere but I can't seem to put my finger on it. "Come sit next to me." Tiny said patting a spot next to her which was right next to Mamba.

"So Jaz right?" Mamba asked before taking a long pull of his blunt. He tried to hand it to me but I didn't want it. "You don't smoke ma? You look like the type."

"I us--"

"She does smoke! Girl stop acting shy." Tiny cut me off.

"Here." Tiny said taking the blunt from Mamba and handing it to me. I reluctantly took it and took a long pull from it. I mean I've only smoked a couple of times and that was to get high as fuck.

"As I was saying, yo name Jaz?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head. "I go by Mamba. I wanted to properly introduce myself. But anyways how old are you?"

"I'm about to be 18 in a couple of weeks." I stated.

"That's cool." He said as a cocktail waitress in a mini dress came over with a tray of drinks. I watched as she set it down before leaving. "You can have one. We ain't no snitches over here."

"Nah I'm cool I don't really drink." I stated.

"Girl! Yes you do. Ease up it's Saturday night. Thats Pineapple Ciroc yo favorite." Tiny chimed in, again.

I was definitely starting to get a weird vibe. Tiny usually could tell when I was uncomfortable because I lie just like I was doing. Sometimes she would even go with it but she literally going back on everything I said. I reached over and grabbed a glass.

My phone started buzzing uncontrollably. I sat my drink down and opened my clutch to grab my phone. Some messages were from Breyden but most of them were from Kam. I unlocked my phone and went to Breydens messages first because I'm on a mission.

"Boyfriend?" Mamba asked.

"Yeah." I lowly said while reading Breydens messages.

One of them read "Get out of there, NOW. They're not just pimps looking for escorts. They are kidnapping and drugging the girls! Tiny is setting you up!!"

I replied with an okay. As I was going to read Kameryn's messages Tiny took my phone and locked it.

"Girl I brought you here so we can have a girls night. Kam will be fine without you tonight. Plus he runs my dad business he could make himself busy." Tiny said placing my phone on the table and picking up the glass of Ciroc I had. "Drink yo Ciroc and enjoy yo night."

I took small sips of my Ciroc in case they roofied it and I end up blacked out. Moot leaned forward and looked at me before smiling.

"Wassup mama. I'm Moot." he said extending his hand for me to shake it.

"Jaz." I smiled.

"I heard." he said. "You wanna go to the bar with me real quick?"

"Um..."I started to say.

"Come on ion bite." he smiled. I didn't want to make myself seem suspicious so I stood up and went with him to the bar with him. "Want some more Ciroc? I heard Tiny say it's your favorite?"

"Um sure." I said. This one I can actually drink since I know ain't nothing been done to it.

"Here." he said handing it to me.

I started drinking it and he smiled at me. That was the last thing I saw before it went black.

---

AHHH BITCHES I UPDATED FINALLY.

But for those of you who are confused on who Ariel is. I mixed some of my characters from my last book into this book. Ariel, Nick, Jada, Jaden and London are all siblings.

I wanted to give those readers some insight on Lexi's kid as teens and adults :).

But aye

VOTE

COMMENT

If you still confused you can ask questions below. :)

Jaz & Tiny and what they wore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 621 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
250K 7.2K 22
MEET JAZMINE she was the untouchable standing at 5'7 with her milk chocolate skin..a smile to die for deep dimples on display and her slim thick bod...