The Journey of Two Hearts | ✔

بواسطة Ramzz005

Highest ranking #1 in chicklit and also #1 in realization many times. #2 in chicklit on 7th july Two people... المزيد

1 | Aditi
2 | Let's Meet Vachan
3 | Phone Call
4 | Waiting For His Return
5 | U R A Player
6 | The Game Starts
7 | Scaring her..
8 | Realization hits
9 | I'm not going to ĞÍVÉ ÙP
10 | Fighting..
11 | Mutual Feelings Baby
Covers
12 | Fŕíèñďs??
13 | Hide & Seek
Important Note
14 | Are you an IĎIÓŤ??
15 | Try me
16 | You'll miss me right..
17 | Finding herself
18 | That's not my nick name
19 | Unknown Feelings
20 | Business party
21 | His Insecurities
22 | Heights Of Feelings
23 | In his arms
24 | Love is not my type
25 | Roller coaster
26 | "You Love What?"
27 | I Love You❤
28 | I need you
29 | "I like cute girls more than hot one's"
30 | You will be my teddy
31 | Seeing you in pain hurts me too
32 | "She's exclusively mine"
33 | "We are not done yet"
34 | "Do you love me, Twinkle?"
35 | "Kiss"
36 | "Kissing her is a hell dream"
37 | "You are the only one for me"
38 | "It's all about love,Twinkle"
39 | "Even I can't take my eyes off"
40 | " It's complicated"
41| "This is what I was thinking"
42 | "Your's Freesia"
Opinion poll
43 | "Don't cry, Barbie"
45 | "Maybe yes! I fell in love"
46 | "Just stay here, cupcake"
Author's Surprise😉!!
47 | "A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE"
48 | "Atleast unblock my number"
49 | "Love is pain"
📌Surprise📌
50 | "It's hurting me inside"
51 | "She taught me both love and pain"
52 | "I'm leaving you"
53 | "Get me back"
54 | Vachan!! My heart, my soul
📌Time for RESULTS📌
55 | "No one can separate us"
56 | "My love for her never dies"
57 | "Soulmates are even together in dreams"
Author's Note(Must Read)
58 | "It's our life❤"
59 | "Mr.Cute... Mr. Hot... Whatever"
Attention
60 | "You will be officially mine,baby"
61 | "Our kid will look more cute than him"
62 | "Love is a serious mental disease"
63 | "Your best friend is back"
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Acknowledgements
The Sequel is up

44 | "Did anyone blocked you?"

5.7K 357 41
بواسطة Ramzz005

Please do follow me guys. It will encourage me to write more

Aditi pov:

It's been four days and still there is no response from that idiot. My final exams are going on but I'm not even trying to concentrate.

All the tears in my eyes were dried and I have nothing left. Only thing which I have now is pain. I was thinking about my love and I heard someone's voice.

"Hey Barbie!! Back to earth. I was calling you from past 2 minutes and you are in your dreamland" he stated breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Ahh.. just thinking about tomorrow's exam" I lied.

"What's tomorrow exam? I should at least write it well" he said sitting beside me.

"It's Analytics" I said in low voice.

"Oh, you are good in that subject right? So please help me" he said and it reminded me of Vachan. The moments which we shared at my house.

"Hey!! Are you okay?" Sid asked shacking me a little.

"Yeah. Let's start" I said taking the book from my bag. Damn!! You are thinking a lot about that idiot. Don't spoil your mood Twinkle. My mind said and I took a deep breathe. 

I started explaining concepts to Sid and he quickly learned them.

He is best thing that helps me to divert my mind. He always makes me smile and he can't see tears in my eyes.

He asked me about my break down but I didn't told him. I don't know why but I don't want to share my failure one sided love to anyone.

The only one who knows about my love story is my dairy. It has our my sweet and also bitter moments with Vachan.

God!! I don't why I'm bringing his topic again. I can't get rid of his thoughts.

-------------------

"So am I going to write well?" Sid asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"You will rock man" I said patting his shoulder.

"Hmm.. It's time Aditi. Now you should tell me everything" he asked shocking me.

"What are you talking about Sid? There is nothing to tell you" I lied to him.

"Stop it yaar. From the past three days I'm observing you. You were getting lost in your own thoughts and that day you said that you missed him. Whom you are missing?" he asked shocking me.

God!! I can't say him the truth.

"Sid, you are mistaking. There is no one special for me to miss like hell. That day I cried because I got into a fight with Karan. He didn't have dropped me that morning so I missed him" I lied.

"Special?you have one. The love of your life"

"Stupid Aditi. You are lying to much to your best friend" my brain mocked me and I ignored it.

"Really?" he asked looking straight into my eyes and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll warn your brother to spend some time with you" he said to which I have laughed.

Seriously, my friend is the best. I thought and leaned my head on his shoulder. Soon we completed our revision and Sid dropped me at my place. I went inside and laid on my bed.

A part of me is asking to call him once. My heart is feeling like it was inside a deep dark ocean searching for a ray of light.

God!! I can't do this anymore. I will call him once. If he lifted the call then it's fine. I can hear is voice. If he ignored me again then this will be the last call to him.

One last chance. I thought and dailed his number.

Vachan pov:

It's been four days after that incident but I don't know why I can't forget it. It was just messing up my brain and I'm unable to forget Twinkle.

I was staying in a hotel from the past four days and coming to the project. We finally got the deal. That day when I called Karan, Twinkle was next to him.

He asked me to talk to her and I was about to cover myself but Twinkle said that we both have contacted before. This really shocked me.

I thought she would take the phone and talk to me but her action shocked me. I never excepted this.

"Maybe she knows that you are ignoring" her mocked my brain and I agreed to that.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing and I looked at the caller ID. It was Twinkle.

God!! After four days I'm seeing her name on my screen. A smile came on my face, seriously a true smile after a long time. My heart is feeling good.

I want to lift the call and talk to her but I have promised myself that I will avoid her. Stupid promise. I ignored the call and started walking to and fro.

Suddenly, I heard a beap and it was a message from Twinkle. 

Hey!!

Thanks for everything, Vachan.  I mean thanks for avoiding me. I know the reason man. You are just avoiding because of the damn kiss right?

I thought you would at least talk to me after these long four days but I was wrong. If you want to stay away from me then I'm not stopping you.

Let me be clear to you. I HATE YOU. You are a jerk. How could you kiss me and leave me like that?

I never felt bad for the kiss we shared but now I really feel bad for being close to you. I hate myself for letting you to kiss me. I should have slapped you at that moment itself but I couldn't.

I want to say you something but you know what? You don't deserve to hear it.

Thanks for the beautiful moments we share and also don't ever show me your face again. I'm not going to contact you again and your number will be added to my blocked list.

My heart skipped a bit reading the message. I felt weak all of a sudden.

It took few seconds for me to realize. She was damn angry with me.

"See, you wanted this huh? She hates you Vachan. Just feel something" my stupid brain mocked me.

I can't take it anymore. I threw all the things on the floor and sat on the couch.

Blocked? Did she really blocked me? I thought and took my phone.

"What the fuck are you thinking man? You wanted to avoid her then go head with your damn plan. Why the hell are you calling her now?" mocked my brain.

"Do you know what? You can't stay away from her. So accept the truth that you have a thing for her" mocked my brain and pulled my hair with frustration.

Yash pov:

"What the hell are you thinking?" Janet asked breaking my stream of thoughts.  I put the photo frame back on the table.

"Ahh.. Nothing" I said shacking my head. She looked at the photo frame and rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? You are a mad person" she said tugging her hair behind her ears.

"You can't forget her man. It's highly impossible" she stated.

"I know yaar but I have to atleast try right? She was calling me but I'm ignoring her" I said.

"Yash, I think you are doing wrong. Just talk to her once" Janet said.

"No yaar. She will hurt me again with her words. I don't want her to be villan in my life. My heart is not willing to hate her. We can't hate the one whom we loved the most" I said with a sad smile.

"Dude, she is unlucky yaar. You are just amazing" she said.

"No yaar. If I'm lucky then I would have got my love. Look at her yaar. She is so cute. I thought that she was born for me but no I was wrong. I don't know why I didn't got a place in her heart"

"Why she hates me yaar?" I asked holding back my tears.

"You know what? She is my first love and she will be last love" I said looking her photo.

"What do you mean?" she asked I was speak but she cut me off.

"Yash, what the hell are you talking? You should move on man. You should find someone who loves you" Janet said.

"No one can replace her. She got a special place in my heart" I said and I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Vachan.

"Let's talk about this later" I said to Janet and she left my cabin.

"Hey!!" I said picking up the call and there is no response from his side.

"God!! Are you there?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said after a long time. 

"What the hell happened to you man? Anything bad happened in the meeting?" I asked. 

"Nothing like that. I just want to see you man. I feel lonely" he said shocking me. What happened to him? Why is he feeling lonely? I never heard this word from his mouth.

"Then come to London. We can have fun" I said.

"Fun? I don't want that man. I just need your help" he said.

"What happened man? You are scaring me. Tell me Vachan. I think you obviously need my help" I said and he remained silent. 

"Did any one blocked your contact?" he asked. What kind of question is that.

"I don't know how to feel man. Tell me how are you getting over Preethi?" he asked.

"Is everything fine between you and Twinkle?" I asked as I can suspect something wrong.

"Actually I" he said and stopped to say. What the fuck?

"Did you kissed her? Tell me no man" I shouted.

"I kissed her, Yash. I was unable to control myself that day. Now I'm feeling guilty" he said. Hell with this idiot. I don't know when he will understand his feelings. He is in love with her for God sake.

Vachan pov:

I told Yash that I had kissed her and I can say that he would be in a shock. 

"How are feeling now?" he asked after sometime.

"I don't know. A part of me is missing her like hell. I want to go and take her into my arms but I can't do that. I can't even show my face to her after that fucking kiss" I said.

"What happened exactly? Why are you avoiding her?" he asked and I narrated the whole kiss thing.

"Really? You are a dumb ass" he stated.

"What?" I asked.

"See your heart man. Realize your feelings for her. You fucking love her. Get that to your brain" he said shocking me.

Love? This can't happen to me. I don't feel anything for her. I clenched my fist and hit the glass door.

"I fucking don't feel anything for her" I shouted.

"Then why did you kissed her? Why do you feel insecure when she talks with other guys? Why do you want her to be close to you?" he asked.

"Because she is my friend and I feel insecure when she is even with you" I stated.

"You know what? Friends don't kiss" he said and I reminded silent as I don't find answer for his statement.

"She is more than your friend to you. Try to understand man. She is your solemate. The attraction you feel for her is not wrong. Even I feel the same about Preethi because I love her" he said and I hung the call. 

What the hell is he talking? I called him because he would help me with my problem but this guy is an lovesick idiot.

My phone started ringing again and I looked at the caller ID. It was Yash. For the first time I hate him. I hate seeing his name on the screen. 

I ignored the call and I decided to leave the topic.

No!! I'll show him. I'll show what I'm. I hate this word called Love and I'm not going to add this fucking bull shit into my dictionary.

How is the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it.

How is Twinkle's message?

Did anyone blocked you guys😉

Vachan's chapter obviously. Let's see how he will realize.

***unedited**

Please do vote and comment your views.

Happy Reading:)

With love❤

Ramzz

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

235K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
880K 31.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
188K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...
425K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...