Play The Game (A Boyf Riends...

By LeftoverFries

A Boyf Riends (Jeremy x Michael) Fanfic College AU. Jeremy and Michael are complete strangers and become coll... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 2

6.1K 176 1.6K
By LeftoverFries

Trigger warning: slurs and abuse.

(Michael's POV)

I stare down at Jeremy. I can't help but smile at the cute boy in my arms. He was gazing into my eyes and zoned out before running into a pole. No, Michael, he's straight. He was probably just glancing at you, or something, and then thought about some cute girl he met. Yeah, that's it.

I knock myself out of my thoughts as Jeremy suddenly sits up next to me, crossing his legs while still wearing a bright red shade across his face. I also suddenly realized how tightly I was holding Jeremy.

"Oh, sorry Jeremy. I didn't realize I was-"

"No, it's okay! You're warm. My.... head! It just s-stopped hurting so I decided to sit up." Jeremy awkwardly smiled but snuggled closer into me. Now it's my turn to blush.

"Well, we gotta get up soon to get food, because I am starving! But you can wear my sweatshirt if you want!" The words tumble out of my mouth. Jeremy better feel honored. I don't offer my hoodie to anyone.

(Jeremy's POV)

Oh my god. How could this happen? At a time like this!! I'm straight.... or was straight? I don't even know at this point.... Jeremy, you can like guys, that's not the problem.... But not a guy you literally just met?? And already you got...?!

"Y-yeah, okay. I'm hungry too. A-and could I please? I don't know why I decided to leave my cardigan back at the dorms...." I trailed off, praying Michael would let me wear his sweatshirt. Since he's taller than me, his hoodie will be a bit bigger, hopefully covering my.... Anyway....

"Yeah! Sure thing, bro. But you should feel honored. I don't let anyone where my sweatshirt. You're a lucky guy!" Michael winked at me as he motioned for me to continue leading the way.

He slyly slid his hand into my own once more, causing me to lose focus a bit. I quickly recompose myself and we finally reach it.

"Ta da!! Here we are!!" I squeak excitedly, hoping Michael will have the reaction I expect from him. He does.

"Oh. My. GOD. This place looks so cool!!" Michael has the biggest look of astonishment and amazement on his face and I smile so much seeing him this happy. Jesus, Jeremy. You see one guy and you realize you're bisexual. Damn. "Is this a diner!? Oh my gosh, Jeremy, it's awesome!!" Michael pulls me into a huge hug, lifting me off the ground.

          Shit, Jeremy. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.

          Michael puts me back on the ground and grabs my hand again, pulling me inside the retro diner. We quickly find a nice booth in the corner of the diner and we sit across from each other. Well, at least I won't have to worry about him noticing....

(Michael's POV)

          Woah, this place is cool. Can't wait to taste their food!!

          After looking at the menus for a while and ordering drinks, my binder starts to hurt.

          "Agh, ow. Jeremy, where's the bathroom? My binder is killing me." I quickly ask, breathing heavily. Jeremy just cocks his head to the side, confused. "My chest binder, to make my chest look smaller...." I trail off as I see a look of realization hit Jeremy. He quickly nods and stands up to-

          Oh my god. Is that- Does Jeremy have... Never mind, I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

          Jeremy showed me to the bathrooms and I went into a family stall, to take a short break. Jeremy went into the mens' room....

~~~ TIME SKIP  (about 5 min.)~~~

(Jeremy's POV)

          I sit back down at the booth me and Michael sat at and.... oh boy. I know my face is very red and I know my hair is quite disheveled and I KNOW it's also matted to my forehead.... but at least my 'other problem' is gone....

          "Have fun in there? Hm, Jer?" Michael cocked an eyebrow and gave me a sly smirk.

          Shit. Shit. Shit. He knows. He knows I-

          "I'm just kidding, Jeremy. But you should really fix your hair.... Here let me-" Michael cut himself off as he reached over the table and ran his fingers through my hair.

          I melted into his touch and leaned forwards, closing my eyes. Before Michael noticed what I was doing, I opened my eyes and leaned back into my chair, mentally kicking myself for how crazy I got when he just touched my hair.

          "There you go! All better!" Michael smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He's such a cutie.

          "Have you two gentlemen decided what you want to order?" A kind waitress walks up to the table, pen and notepad in hand. Michael and I both ordered and the waitress soon left.

          Michael looked over at me and huge grin spread across his face. He winked at me and I immediately knew why. The waitress called him a gentleman. I'm glad he's passing with strangers.

          "So.... earlier today, you mentioned something about robots brain-washing people? What was that all about?" Michael leans forward, placing his chin in his hand as I explained the story about the SQUIP. I shuddered as I finished the story and our food came out (A/N: Yes. Haha. Very funny. It came out.) right after I stopped talking.

          We ate and talked about our interests for a while before Michael said something very random and very real.

          "Hey, Jeremy? You don't think it's weird that I'm transgender.... right? And that I'm gay?" Michael quietly questioned. I draw my eyebrows together, a little worried that I might have said or did something to insult him.

          "No. No, not at all, Michael! I'm sorry if I said or did something wrong, I don't think itms weird at all! Sorry if it seemed like I was-" Michael cut me off.

          "No, it's not your fault. I just asked because.... my dad kicked me out when I came out to him. It was only right before I came here for college though, so I won't have to worry about seeing him. I mean.... he beat me every night anyway so it's probably better off this way...." Michael got quieter as he continued his sentence until he completely trailed off. Michael hadn't looked up from his food this entire time and I suddenly saw a tear fall down his cheek.

          We were already basically done with our food so I left money on the table, took off Michael's sweatshirt and put it back on him, grabbed his hand tightly, and pulled him outside to a bench in a nearby park.

          Once we sat down, I faced him and just wrapped my arms around his waist into a hug. Tightly. He froze at first from the sudden movement, but soon wrapped his arms around my neck, and started sobbing into my shoulder. It made my heart drop to hear him crying but I just held tightly onto him, rubbing his back.

          When it sounded like his breathing evened out, I pulled away. But I grabbed his hands and held tightly onto them.

          "I'm so sorry, Michael. I had no idea. That's horrible and I hope telling me helped you. I'm so sorry that happened. Nobody deserves to go through that. I'm so sorry." I spoke softly. Michael seemed to have relaxed more, but he was still slightly shaking.

          He finally brought his shoulder up and wiped his eye before looking at me. "I-It's okay, J-Jeremy. I-It's not y-your fault and.... and I'm s-sorry for ruining your m-morning with my depressing story." Michael softly replied. I squeezed his hand again.

          "Michael, don't be sorry. You have nothing to apologize for and also, you definitely did not ruin my morning. I had so much fun this morning and I hope whatever I'm saying is helping you feel a little better." I reassure Michael, pulling him into another hug. I can barely make out and almost inaudible "Thank you" coming from Michael. I smile, yet again, and hold him tight.

          Pretty soon, Michael is leaning his head against my chest and I sit back and close my eyes, relaxing. I start playing with Michael's hair until I realize he fell back asleep. I smile, wiggling into a more comfortable position, my arms still wrapped around Michael protectively. I start to doze off as well....

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

(Michael's POV)

          "Hahaha, FAGS!"

          I slowly open my eyes to realize I'm cuddled up into Jeremy. His arms are wrapped around me and I slept with my head on his chest. Who are those assholes and why are they here?

          "Hey look! One of the little fags are awake! Have fun sleeping with your boyfriend?" The group of punk kids make there way over to Jeremy and I. I start panicking as I move Jeremy's hands off of me. I try to shake his shoulder a bit to get him to wake up, but he doesn't budge.

          "Aw look! The fag's boyfriend won't get up! Guess that leave him with us." One of the kids devilishly laughs.

          "J-Jeremy.... please get up...." I quietly whisper to Jeremy as the group of kids, probably a few years older than us, make there way closer. "P-please Jeremy...." I start to softly plead, my eyes burning with tears.

          Right as the kids were almost to us, Jeremy suddenly jumped up, causing me and all the other kids to freeze for a second. All the kids started laughing again and walked faster towards us. Jeremy suddenly jumped up onto the bench in a karate stance.

          "Hey! All of you! Step back! Get outta here and stop messing with my boyf-BEST friend!" Jeremy yelled with an intimidating look on his face. Well, as intimidating as Jeremy could get....

(Jeremy's POV)

          "And why should we listen to Mr. Fag's boyfriend?" One of the kids scoff and laugh. Michael's face goes red as he looks down.

          I suddenly jump off the bench, motioning a drop kick. "I was trained in Karate!" I yell at the other kids, meeting the leader of the group with a death glare.

He slowly walks backwards a few steps before calling the rest of his group and leaving. I laugh and sit back down next to Michael.... Only to see tears falling off his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 84 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
14.3K 886 28
boyf riends fanfiction, lots of angst. love who you love, just know that nothing is perfect. 32207 words :enjoy whatever this is:
187 18 18
Alex is made to go to a private school and live in a dorm but he doesn't want anyone to know his secret. What happens when he finds out that he has a...
8.3K 292 20
There's multiple ships and requests are open, hope you enjoy! :)