Love you³

Par CoppeliaRose

Regina and Emma have been married for a couple of years. After a drunken confession from Emma's side, she tel... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 1

6.5K 119 35
Par CoppeliaRose

Regina brought a wine bottle and three glasses with her as she came into the living room. Emma and Ruby were sitting on the couch, eyeing each other and exchanging sultry gazes as they knew what was going to happen tonight.

"Easy there girls, the fireplace might catch on fire with those gazes." The brunette smirked as she put the glasses down and proceeded to fill them up. Ruby looked the woman up and down as she was bent over, following the curve of the woman's back to her ass and those gorgeous legs.
"Damn..." She groaned softly and Emma smirked. She slid her hand over the woman's back to her ass and squeezed it.
"More like hot damn." She grinned and Regina glared at the blonde's stupid joke.
"I can think of some interesting names for you two illiterate beings, like hot mess and hot dog." She smirked and moved to sit between them.

Emma shook her head a little and moved closer to her wife, sliding her hand over the woman's thigh and between them, squeezing the flesh.
"Careful now, there is still room for you to be a hot mess as well." The blonde shot back and Ruby chuckled a little as she watched them interact, finding it very entertaining. She reached for her glass of wine and raised it.

"To an interesting evening." She smirked. Regina and Emma grabbed their glasses and raised them as well.
"Couldn't agree more." Regina said and Emma chuckled.
"I hope we don't leave it at 'interesting'." She smirked and sipped her wine. They all had some before putting the glasses away.

Regina slid her arm around Emma's shoulders and pulled her closer, flush against her body before looking at Ruby with a smirk. The brunette shifted a little as she saw the look in the Queen's eyes. It was lust, a deep burning lust. The waitress moved closer and slid her hand over the woman's leg, leaning on it as she leaned in to kiss Regina.

Emma watched in awe as the two women kissed, slowly and sensually. Just watching it turned her on so much. She bit her lip and squeezed Regina's thigh a bit more. The former Queen pulled back as she felt the squeeze and checked on her wife. She saw the look in her eyes and smirked before kissing the blonde the same way as she had Ruby. The waitress eventually pulled on Emma's collar and broke the kiss only to steal one from her as well. The Mayor grinned and slid her hands over the women's backs.

"Perhaps we should move this to the bedroom." The former Queen suggested after a little while of sharing kisses with the two women.
"Good idea." Emma purred and got up, taking Regina's and Ruby's hand in her own. "Come on."
She pulled the women up and smiled as she took them along to the bedroom.

Once arrived, Emma let go of their hands and moved to crawl onto the bed. Regina followed soon after and pushed the blonde on her back, sitting in her lap. She turned to look at Ruby and held out her hand, inviting the brunette to join them. Ruby hesitated only for a moment as it began to get very real that this was really happening. She crawled on the bed and sat next to Regina and Emma.

Regina leaned in to kiss Ruby again and pulled her even closer. Emma sat up and slid her hands over the Mayor's lower back and slowly made their way up to the zipper on her back. She carefully took hold of it and dragged the thing down, parting the tight black dress the former Queen was wearing. She slid her hands over her wife's bare back, making her purr. The blonde leaned in and kissed over Regina's neck while she carefully started to remove her dress.

Ruby pulled back from the kiss to help Emma in her quest to undress the beautiful woman. She bit her lip as they pulled the front of the dress down together, revealing a sexy black lace bra that left little to the imagination as you could see her nipples right through it. Regina grinned as she knew she had captured the ladies' attention with her undergarments. She leaned back a little and put her breasts on display.
"Like what you see?"
"Oh hell yes." Emma groaned and slid her hands over the woman's stomach and up to her breasts, giving them a squeeze. Ruby instead just leaned in and kissed from the woman's throat and down to between her breasts, moving from one side to the other, biting the mounds lightly. Regina moaned softly at the attention she received and licked her lips.
"Hmm~ good girls." She praised them before pushing Ruby on her back and crawling over her body while Emma helped her get rid of the dress around her legs. The blonde joined them and leaned over Regina's back, kissing it and lightly biting her shoulder before looking down at Ruby.
"She's quite the view, isn't she?" She winked at the brunette and Ruby chuckled.
"I don't think I could ever get used to this. Too beautiful to get used to." She looked into Regina's eyes and the woman grinned at the compliment.
"Thank you dear." She said and leaned down, briefly kissing the woman's lips before starting to unbutton Ruby's blouse. "Now, lets see what we have here."
"It's like Christmas." Emma smirked and slid her hand through the brunette's locks and purred. "But much better."

Regina managed to unbutton the entire blouse before pulling the two hems apart, baring the woman to them. She smiled as she was greeted with a red bra with lace trim on the top edges.
"Should have known." She chuckled and leaned in, kissing between the woman's breasts. "You're 'Red' for a reason." The Queen purred and sat up again. Ruby moved to sit up as well and let the blouse fall off her shoulders. The two women then looked at Emma who smirked and grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulling it over her head slowly, revealing a cute, blue lace bralette.
"Typical." Regina snorted a little, but so you."
"What? I like it." Emma looked down and pouted a little. "It's cute and comfortable."
"It suits you." Regina smiled and leaned in to kiss the woman, claiming her lips and sucking on them lightly while crawling into the blonde's lap.

Ruby joined the other two, getting behind Emma and slid her hands through the curly, blonde hair. She carefully moved it aside and gently kissed down the woman's throat, sucking on the delicate skin and teasing it with her teeth. Regina pulled back from the kiss as she heard the woman's moans and watched her face as it contorted in pleasure. The former Queen grinned at the sight of her wife enjoying Ruby's ministrations. The brunette leaned in and gently bit the woman's neck on the other side. Emma groaned more as she was now teased from both sides. 

The blonde reached out and slid her hand into Regina's hair, her fingers lacing with the silky, brown locks as she pulled the woman closer. Regina slid her hands down her wife's body, reaching for the waistband of her jeans and popping the button on before pulling down the zipper. She helped the woman wriggle out of it, giggling a little as the denim was reluctant to go away, but the Queen wasn't having it and eventually just used her magic to get rid of the fabric. Once she got rid of it she wrapped her arms around Emma's waist and pulled Ruby closer by her hips. Ruby went on and gently bit Emma's shoulder while moving the straps on the lacy bralette aside so nothing got between her lips and the blonde's skin. She pulled back a little and leaned over to where Regina was teasing the softly moaning blonde. The woman looked up as a finger curled under her chin and lifted it up slowly. Ruby leaned in and kissed Regina softly at first, but deepened the kiss not long after. Regina pressed her core against Emma's stomach and rocked her hips a little. Emma groaned as a pair of soft hands slid over her breasts inside the bralette. She pressed into the hands, arching her back a little. Ruby squeezed the woman's breasts gently and used her fingers to tease the sensitive nubs, pinching them lightly and pulling them a little. The blonde slid her hands down Regina's body, settling them on her ass, squeezing it and kneading the firm flesh in her hands. Regina moaned into the passionate kiss she shared with the waitress.

Emma slid her hands up and to the clasp of the woman's bra. She undid it swiftly and took the flimsy garment off her wife, pulling it down her arms. The short haired brunette pulled her arms back and let the woman take the bra off completely. The blonde then roughly pushed the woman down on her back again, abruptly ending the kiss her wife shared with Ruby. Emma crawled over her wife and kissed her deeply before pulling back again. She looked over her shoulder at Ruby and winked. The woman crawled closer beside Emma and kissed her passionately right above Regina so the woman would get a good view. The brunette on her back smirked and leaned up, pulling Emma's bralette up, giving her access to the woman's breasts and slowly slid her tongue around the woman's nipple before sucking the sensitive nub into her mouth, sucking gently at first before biting the woman's nipple teasingly. Emma cried out into the kiss and pulled back from it, looking down at her tease of a wife who ginned evilly and slid her hands over the woman's sides before raking her nails down over the skin. Emma groaned and arched her back as the woman did that. Ruby leaned down and captured Regina's nipple in her mouth, sucking it teasingly and rubbing her hand over the woman's thigh , moving to her inner thigh and closer to her core, but never actually touching it much to Regina's demise. Emma leaned down and did the same as Ruby, cluing in on the woman's plan after sharing a knowing look with the woman

Regina squirmed and moaned as those teasing mouths were on her nipples, sucking and biting teasingly and even worse teasing hands rubbing her inner thighs, scratching and caressing closer and closer to her core. They got so close, but every time she thought they would actually touch it, the hands went further away again.
"Please..." She pleaded softly. Ruby looked at Emma and smirked. She leaned up a little and kissed over Regina's neck, making the woman arch her head. Emma lapped at the woman's nipple and sucked on it a little harder than before biting it more forcefully. The brunette cried out as she liked it a little rough around the edges and her wife knew this all too well. The Queen slid her hands into the women's hair, pushing them both closer. Ruby gently ghosted her fingers over the lace material of the other woman's panties, feeling the wetness seeping through them. Regina gasped and raised her hips, wanting to feel more. Emma slowly slid her leg between the woman's and gently nudged her core with it, getting a nice reaction out of the woman under her as she moaned and started to grind her core against the blondes leg. Ruby pulled back and watched as Regina's face flushed a deep red, her lashes fluttering against her cheeks as she reveled in the pleasure Emma's leg brought her. The blonde grabbed the Queen's chin and kissed her deeply, claiming her full lips and sucking on them before moving to explorer the woman's mouth with her tongue.

Ruby gathered Emma's hair and put it aside, moving to kiss her shoulder and lightly biting it. She moved over to the little clasp on the woman's bralette and released her from it. The fabric fell down and Ruby continued to kiss over the blonde's back, towards her lower back. She slid her hands over the woman's body and down her ass. She gently bit one of the cheeks and noticed Emma arched into it. She did it again and rubbed her hands over the woman's thighs before spanking them lightly. Emma yelped a little and looked deeply into Regina's eyes as she pulled back from the kiss. The woman grinned back at her and licked her lips.

"It didn't take her long to find your weakness." The brunette purred and bit her lip as she kept rocking against Emma's leg, loving the friction it created. Emma groaned more and licked her lips.
"Be careful I don't make use of yours." The blonde said and reached down, slowly scratching her nails over the front of Regina's lace panties before sliding her fingers inside, lightly rubbing over the mound and wet lower lips. Regina moaned and curled her fingers into the sheets, arching her back a little. Emma smirked a little, but not for long as Ruby had crawled behind the blonde and slowly slid her tongue over Emma's panties, right over the wet spot in them. The blonde groaned hotly and jolted forward a little, causing her leg to rub a bit more forcefully against Regina's core, making the woman under her groan as well. The waitress chuckled a little and did it again. This time Emma was more prepared for it and moved to lie her body down on Regina's carefully, kissing her softly as their breasts pressed together. The change in angle made it a lot easier for Ruby to tease the blonde more, and so, she did. She slid her hands over the woman's thighs and ass, up and down before pulling the soiled panties down and licking Emma's core as she did so.

The blonde whimpered into the kiss, squirming a little as it felt good. Regina slid her hand into Emma's hair and the other over her back while the blonde slowly teased her with her fingers, circling her clit but never touching it. It was driving Regina crazy and wanted more.
"Please Emma." She moaned as she pulled back from the kiss. Emma panted hotly and bit her lip when she felt Ruby's tongue making contact with her clit, rubbing around it slowly before sucking on it. The blonde started to rub Regina's clit in a similar fashion and kissed the woman's neck again. Ruby used her tongue to caress Emma's wet lips and worked her way further in, slowly licking around her entrance before sliding her tongue inside. The blonde moaned hotly and wriggled her hips. She copied the movements Ruby's tongue made with her fingers and slowly slid her finger inside of Regina's hot body. The brunette under her welcomed the finger eagerly and panted as Emma wriggled the finger inside of her. Regina held Emma a little tighter, her nails pressing into the woman's skin.

Ruby slowly started to thrust her tongue inside of the blonde and used her thumb to tease the woman's clit at the same time. She purred as she heard the blonde moan hotly, her actions clearly sparking a reaction inside of her. Emma translated what Ruby's tongue did to her with her fingers and thrusted her finger inside of the woman and thumbing her clit as well. Regina panted roughly and moved her hips to meet her wife's fingers.
"Fuck~" She whimpered and looked into Emma's eyes. The blonde gazed back with a lustful gaze and leaned down, biting the woman's lip gently, pulling it with her teeth before licking it teasingly. Regina met Emma halfway and moved to kiss her deeply. She slid her hands from Emma's back and to her breasts, playing with them while Ruby teased the woman's core.

The blonde was burning up so much, getting hotter and hotter until she was afraid she would burst. She pulled back from the kiss and moaned hotly.
"Shit... Gina... Ruby..." She groaned and grabbed the sheets tightly with her free hand, her face contorting in pleasure. Regina knew that face all too well. It was the sight she enjoyed most as it was the moment before Emma would surrender to that sweet pleasure of orgasm. The Queen kissed over Emma's neck and bit it gently, effectively pushing her over the edge while Ruby swirled her tongue deep inside of the blonde's contracting core before she burst.

Ruby slowed down her movements as she watched the blonde as orgasm rippled through her body, making her convulse before just collapsing fully on top of Regina. The short haired brunette smirked a little and held Emma gently with one arm while reaching out to Ruby with the other, pulling her closer by her hand and slowly down to kiss her deeply, tasting her wife's essence on the other's tongue.

"Delicious." The woman purred in a low and sultry voice, sending a shiver down Ruby's spine. Regina slowly put Emma in a comfortable position beside her and kissed her softly. Emma looked into the woman's eyes as she pulled back from the kiss. She looked up at Ruby for a moment before whispering something in Regina's ear. Ruby watched curiously as Regina nodded and slowly turned to her instead with a predatory gaze.

Before the waitress could really comprehend what was going on, she was on her back next to Emma, Regina was on her knees and taking off her ruined panties in full view of the two women. She slowly slid the fabric down her legs and took them off entirely before flinging them aside. She was now completely bare before the two and moved to sit on Ruby's thigh, slowly rubbing herself on it while sliding her hands under the woman's skirt. She flipped the short skirt up and smirked as she found a matching red lace thong that went with the bra.
"I do like red." The Queen purred and curled her finger under the fabric, pulling it back and letting it snap back against Ruby's skin. The woman gasped and shivered a little. She had never seen Regina like this, but holy crap, she was so into it as the woman was incredibly sexy and sultry. Ruby could feel how wet the woman was as Regina's hot core slid over her thigh smoothly.

Regina leaned forward and whispered over Ruby's lips sexily.
"I'm going to fuck you." She said and licked the woman's lips before pulling her to sit up. Ruby groaned hotly as she heard those words and gasped as she was pulled up, quickly grabbing the woman's hips, holding onto her tightly. Regina shot a sexy gaze to Emma who had propped herself up with some pillows as she watched the two intently. She nodded to Regina and licked her lips as she enjoyed the view.

The Queen slowly reached behind Ruby and unclasped her bra, getting rid of it quickly and tossing it aside. The waitress reached down to take off her skirt but Regina grabbed her hands and shook her head.
"Leave it on." She purred, looking into the other's eyes as Ruby met her gaze. The woman nodded and slid her hands over Regina's sides.
"Okay." She said and kissed the woman deeply. The Queen responded eagerly but broke the kiss after a while, lifting her hips as she curled her fingers in the waistband of the woman's panties and dragged them down her ass and hips. Ruby wriggled around to help her and eventually when they were low enough, the kicked the thong aside.

Regina purred as she slid her hands over the woman's hips under the skirt and went to sit on the woman's thigh again. Ruby pulled the woman closer a bit roughly, grabbing Regina by her hips and connecting their bodies properly. Their breasts pressed together and the Queen chuckled.
"Easy now." She purred and slowly guided Ruby to lie back down again, lacing their fingers together and using them as support to hold herself up as she moved her hips to connect their cores. Ruby moaned as she felt Regina connect them and even more so as the woman started to rock her hips, riding the waitress. The short haired brunette tossed her hair back and groaned hotly as she started riding the woman like that, their clits rubbing and making her even hotter than before.
"Fuck... Regina~" Ruby groaned and rocked her hips to meet Regina's movements, trying to create even more friction between them, but it wasn't enough for the waitress.

Regina didn't know how strong Ruby really was until she suddenly found herself lying on her back, her wrists pinned down with just a single hand and Ruby on top of her, rubbing their cores together faster. The waitress used her free hand to lift the Queen's leg, giving her a better angle. The brunette on her back wasn't used to being overpowered like this, but she didn't hate it. It gave her such a rush to be pushed down like Ruby just did, making her burn up even more for the younger woman. She looked into Ruby's eyes and found pure, predatory lust. It sent a shiver down Regina's spine. She moaned hotly as the woman was relentless as she rubbed their hips together.

"Fuck me..." Regina moaned and licked her lips. "Take me as hard as you like." She added and that seemed to do the trick. Ruby released the Queen's wrists and instead teased her breast while leaning down to kiss her deeply. Regina wrapped her arms around the waitress and buried her nails into the woman's back as she got close to her orgasm. Ruby moaned into the kiss as she was really close, pulling back abruptly as an animalistic growl left her lips while her hips bucked violently as she came.

Regina groaned hotly as it was beautiful to behold how the waitress surrendered to the ultimate form of pleasure. It was beautiful but also so sexy, it sent her right over the edge with her. They were both a panting and sweating mess, slowly coming down from the high of orgasm.

The Queen slowly looked over at her wife who had her hand between her legs and her favourite vibrator buried deep inside of her. Emma bit her lip as she played with herself as she enjoyed the show her wife and her best friend had just put up. It got her so hot and bothered again that she had decided to help herself. The blonde noticed her wife's eyes on her and licked her lips, making it more of a show for her wife as well as she pleasured herself with the vibe.

Ruby slowly peeled herself off of the Queen under her and looked at Emma. Regina slowly sat up and leaned over to whisper in Ruby's ear. She looked into the woman's eyes and nodded to make sure the woman understood. The waitress nodded back and crawled closer to Emma, slapping her hand away from the vibrator and grabbing the thing herself. Regina moved to get behind Emma and played with the woman's nipples while Ruby thrusted the toy inside of her teasingly slow.

"Did you enjoy watching me getting fucked by Ruby?" Regina asked in a sultry voice and Emma nodded.
"Yesss~" She moaned and wriggled her hips, trying to get more friction with the toy.
"Do you want Ruby to fuck you with the toy?" She then asked. Emma groaned and pleaded.
"Please... I'm close..."
"Did you almost cum from watching us having sex?" The Queen asked and Emma nodded again.
"It was really fucking hot." The blonde groaned. "Watching my wife fucking my best friend." She spoke and moved her hips more, trying to ride the toy. "Ru~by~" Emma pleaded with the woman as she really needed to cum by now but the slow pace of thrusts wasn't allowing her to. Regina nodded to the other brunette who smirked and sped up the thrusts with the vibrator. Emma wrapped her arms around Ruby's neck and Regina pushed the blonde up against the waitress, grabbing Emma's hips so her ass was sticking out. She rubbed it gently before spanking the blonde. She alternated between spanks and caresses until Emma could no longer take it as she came hard, crying out loudly.

"I'll show you how beautiful Emma is when she cums, hard." Is what Regina had told Ruby before. The woman couldn't take her eyes off of the blonde and the Queen smirked as she achieved the desired effect.

Emma collapsed against the waitress and Ruby pulled the toy out of the blonde before holding her close. Regina smiled and joined the two, kissing Ruby gently before pressing a kiss to Emma's cheek. The blonde looked up slowly and kissed her back before kissing the other brunette as well.

They moved around a little and got comfortable in the bed. Regina and Emma were both pressed up against Ruby. The Queen slowly traced an invisible pattern on the woman's stomach and Emma was just curled up against her as she was worn out.

"That was... more than interesting." Emma said tiredly and yawned a little.
"I enjoyed it quite a bit." Regina purred and looked at her wife and Ruby.
"So did I." The waitress smiled and bit her lip a little. "But what happens now?" She asked softly. Regina could hear the hesitation in the woman's voice and cupped her cheek, turning her head before kissing her softly.
"Now, we sleep. I'll make breakfast in the morning and go from there." She said. It seemed to do the job of calming the younger brunette. She nodded and smiled.
"I'll help."
"I'm staying in bed." Emma groaned and the other two women laughed.
"Oh we know... you're lazy." Regina smirked and winked at Ruby who chuckled a little as she saw a side to Regina that she had never seen before.

Ruby found herself more and more attracted to her best friend and her best friend's wife. It was quite the scary prospect, but also a very exciting one as no one knows what the future might bring...

"Goodnight for now." Regina purred softly and kissed both women before putting her head down.
"G'night." Emma mumbled half asleep.
"Goodnight." Ruby whispered softly and closed her eyes and the lights magically turned off.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.5K 1.5K 33
The sequel to Being Miss Mills. Emma and Regina have fulfilled the prophecy and united the Dark and the Light forms of magic. Now a pregnant Emma is...
193K 7.2K 22
Regina use to be Emma's baby sitter, and Emma had the biggest crush on her. But Regina ended up moving away and lost connection to Emma. It's 10 year...
2.4K 85 9
Emma swan has a big lesbian crush but she thinks Regina isn't interested so she decides to woo her and the results are hilarious.
73.6K 2.2K 15
Emma is living with an abusive Hook and everyone believes she's finally found her happy ending. When Regina starts picking up on the signs, Emma slow...