I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

By FluffyBunny

No one expected that one "Hello" from a brown haired, seven year old boy on his first day of second grade wou... More

I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (pic of Ryder)
chapter 4 (pic of Lance)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

83.1K 2.1K 610
By FluffyBunny

After another ten minutes, sitting in the car, Lance finally sighed and opened his door, "Might as well go and see if the old man is still alive in there." He mumbled warily as he glanced at his house.

"I know right, it would suck if we had to deal with the hassle of calling an ambulance on our first day as boyfriends." I laughed and Lance rolled his eyes at my joke.

"You're so insensitive."

"Whoa." I stopped mid-step and starred at him until he realized he wasn't walking next to me anymore.

"What?"

"Sorry, I'm just trying to get over the shock of knowing that big words can come out of such a tiny brain."

"Shut up." Lance shook his head and continued walking to his front door. I hurriedly caught up to him while laughing.

"I'm just kidding. Your dad actually loves me deep inside. Once he realizes this then he's going to be welcoming me into his home with open arms and all that other cheesy stuff that in-laws do."

"In-laws? Are you asking me to marry you, Ryder?" Lance smirked as he opened the door.

"Psh! No! Better yet, HELL NO! Sorry, but you would be the one asking me!"

"Of course I would because I'm the man and the man always asks the woman..." He trailed off, chuckling, probably from the look of realization that crossed my features.

Shit, I am so not the freaking girl! God Ryder! Where did your manhood go?! I keep talking like this and I'm going to be making a trip into the bathroom just to see if I still have all of my boy parts!

I decided to just ignore Lance's comment because if you don't acknowledge it then it didn't happen, right? Right.

"DAD, I'M HOME!" I yelled loudly as I walked towards the kitchen, grinning widely when I 'heard a groan coming from the other side of the door.

Lance stopped me before I could go in and I looked up at him. He wore a smile that I knew all too well. Without even saying a word, I grinned back, knowing exactly what he wanted and I opened the door, walking in as Lance followed a step behind. Time to give his dad hell.

Mr. Tyler was leaned against the marbled counter, a drink in one hand and a jar of mayo in the other. I'm not quite sure why he's holding the mayonnaise but if Lance's plan goes bad and that bottle starts flying towards us, I'm shoving him in front of me and throwing myself through the door. Boyfriend be damned. It's every man for himself!

I'd have to be fast to because knowing Lance, he'd be hiding under the table, embarrassed about the girly scream that just left his mouth before the jar even left his dad's hand.

I laughed to myself at the clear picture in my mind.

"You really think that's funny Ryder?" My head snapped up at Mr. Tyler's voice and I looked at him in confusion. Lance hid a smile behind his hand as I cocked my head to the side, studying Mr. Tyler's reaction.

"In some countries it would be." I told him seriously, keeping my face blank to be sure he didn't guess that I had absolutely no clue about what I shouldn't have been laughing at.

"And what do you think your mother would do, huh? Do you think she would be laughing?"

"Oh, yeah. My mom would most likely be the one laughing the loudest!" At the shocked look on his face, I figured I should have said no so I decided to make it a little more believable, just to keep the lie going. "She's a freak like that." I shrugged as if saying, what can I do.

Lance coughed to hide his laughter and I glanced at him, leaning close. "What the hell are we talking about?" I whispered, keeping my eyes on Mr. Tyler as he just stood there shaking his head.

 "Gay bashing."

"Ahh, right. And what did I say my mom would be laughing at?" I rolled my eyes at myself.

"You laying dead in a sewer after some homophobe raped your cute butt with the end of a baseball bat."

My eyes widened slightly. Cute butt? Yep that’s me alright. I smirked at him smugly, opening my mouth to gloat about my butt when his words sunk in and I changed my smirk to a glare at Mr. Tyler, "Why would I be the one having some foreign object shoved up my ass?! Why not Lance?! I don't know if you know this or not but I can run faster than him!" I pointed a finger at Lance and scoffed. "They'd catch him before they'd catch me!" I crossed my arms, blowing out a breath.

"Awe, don't pout baby. It makes you look even cuter." Lance wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me until our sides were pressed tightly together as he looked back at his dad. "Don't worry; I'd trip his ass before he could get away." I elbowed him hard in the ribs as soon as the words were out of his mouth. Jerk! He'd really trip me? I don't even need to think about it. Of course he would!

"Why now?" Mr. Tyler sighed, a little over dramatically if you ask me and leveled a look at us with his tired eyes. "You've known each other forever so why now all of a sudden you think you’re gay?" He set the jar of mayo on the counter and grabbed the bag of bread. OH! A sandwich! So, that’s what the mayo was for. Damn, I wonder if he would make me one…

Lance was groaning next to me and I glanced over at him, "Dad. Do you really think this is some kind of phase? We don't think we're gay, we know we are."

I bit the inside of my cheek as I processed this. Do we really know for sure, without a doubt that we're gay? I mean I thought this was just like, I don't know, a trial period or something. Does Lance already know that he's a hundred percent gay? Am I supposed to already know this?

"This really can't be that big of a shock, can it? Hell, you said not that long ago that you wouldn't be surprised if Ryder turned out to be one of those fairy boys." At my look, Lance raised his hands up in defense. "His words, not mine."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to his dad, "Just accept it. At least now you will know that the sounds coming from his room at night are caused by an actual person and not the neighbor’s dog."

Lance pretended to think about it for a moment before nodding his head slowly, "He's got a point dad."

Mr. Tyler sighed, a long and drawn out one before passing a hand through his hair, "Just get out of here and go to your room. And leave your door open!" He yelled the last part as we were already turning around to head up the stairs.

"Why would we do that?" Lance laughed and I shoved him in the arm.

"Because your dad wants to hear us obviously!" I made sure to talk loudly and laughed when I heard my name yelled from the kitchen. Yep, he loves me.

When we entered Lance's room I instantly flopped down across his bed and moaned in pure bliss. Kinda like coming home. I know, lame but true. I loved Lance's room. It was just something about all of the clothes thrown carelessly around, the floor to ceiling bookshelves lining one wall and the massive king sized bed in the corner with its fluffy blankets and thick pillows that just made me want to hide in the closet just so that I wouldn't have to ever leave. In fact, when I was younger, I'm certain I did just that.

The bed dipped next to me and I turned my body until I was looking up at Lance as he hovered over me slightly. I was aware of our closeness, too aware of it. God, we've been closer than this many times and my body never acted this way and I know my heart definitely didn't beat this fast just by one look from him...

"Can we talk seriously for a minute?" He mumbled, his eyes never leaving mine.

"If you’re going to explain to me where babies come from then I work better with pictures, just saying." I bit down on my lip, cursing myself mentally for automatically responding with a joke. Here he is wanting to say something and I can't just sit here, shut up and listen?

"Ryder." The tone of voice Lance used to say my name had my thoughts coming to a stop and I really looked at him.

"Ok, talk."

"Are you in this with me or is it just a game for you?" He paused, looking away from me before continuing. "Because I'm in it for real. Not some joke that we're putting on for other people just to see their reaction. But if that's what you’re doing then tell me now before..."

"Before what?" I reached up and lightly touched his face. When he looked back down at me, his eyes were guarded as he hides whatever feelings he was having for me. I didn't like it. We never hide anything from each other and I really didn't want to start now. Especially not over something as important as this seemed to be. "Before you fall in love with me?" I meant it as a tease but for some reason that I don't want to think about right now, it ended with me holding my breath, waiting for his answer.

His head moved closer to mine, our eyes locked together. Our breathing mingled as his lips stopped a fraction of an inch from my own parted ones. We stayed like that, just watching each other and I kept having to demand my eyes to stay with his and to not stray down...

"Maybe it's already too late for that." He whispered and without giving me a chance to respond or even think, he closed the distance between our mouths. The moment our skin touched I felt a shiver of need flow through my body and I moaned, my hands going to the back of his neck to pull him closer.

The kiss was slow, passionate and I vaguely thought about how I don’t like this type of kissing or at least I didn’t before this moment. I’ve kissed plenty of girls, more than I can even keep count of and never did any of them feel like this. That means something. I know it does but am I ready for what it means?

 I groaned at the feel of Lance’s tongue swiping across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let our tongues caress each others. With a sigh I let him take control and opted to lay under him as he explored my mouth. It was hot. I’m used to being the one in control and I’d never admit it to him but I definitely didn’t hate this side of it either. Letting him do what he wanted with me was a major turn on actually. That does not make me the girl though and he better not get any permanent ideas either because the next time we kiss it will be me all over him!

“Ryder.” Lance whispered as we parted for a breath. “Did you like that?”

“Maybe.” I whispered just as softly and he smirked down at me, knowingly. I rolled my eyes, hoping that he didn’t see any hint of a blush coming to my face. I’m sure he knows just how much I did like that and if he was lying fully on top of me then I wouldn’t be able to hide the proof.

“So are you in or are you out?” He asked again.

“Of course I’m in you idiot.” I smiled as his whole body sagged slightly in relief. I was slightly taken back at how worried he actually was. Does the boy really not know me at all? Jeez, I wouldn’t be kissing him and practically raping him with my eyes all day if I wasn’t ready to try this. Idiot, yep.

We grinned at each other silently and not in the ‘I could just stare at you all day and never get bored’ kind of way but more of the ‘holy shit, what happens now’ kind of way. It was awkward and a little creepy with Lance leering at me like that.

I felt like I should do something. Kiss him? Lick him? Fuc- No, I’m not that easy. He’s going to have to work if he wants some of my awesomeness. “So.” I mumbled, breaking the silence and opened my mouth but ended up closing it right after. I seriously have nothing to say. For the first time in my life, Ryder Storm has nothing to say. How messed up is that?

“So.” Lance repeated me.

“Yep.” I said, trying not to think about how my leg was starting to tingle from being trapped under his. My mind was running a mile a minute, trying to come up with something, anything to get us over this awkwardness. Finally I mentally shrugged and just said the first thing that I could think of. “Wanna jerk me off now? You know, return the favor from earlier?” I glanced at him hopefully.

“No.”

“Fine. Whatever. I didn’t want it anyway.” I shoved him off and sat up before shoving him again right off the bed. The thump that he made had me feeling better and I grinned. “Why are you on the floor?” I laughed as he flipped me off.

“Well now that we are officially together, what do boyfriends do?” He looked at me sharply, “Besides having sex.”

“I wasn’t going to say that!” I huffed, crossing my arms. Yeah, I’m a liar but so what! I’m sure he would have said the same thing if I had been the one asking. “I don’t know, same thing we always do, I guess.”

“Go and try to pick up girls?” He raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly, “I don’t think we can do that anymore.”

“Yeah we should have a moment of silence for all of the girls that would never get a chance with the two hottest guys they would ever meet.” Lance shook his head, smiling widely at me and kind of creepily. Like some sort of pedo who just had his dreams come true as he bought the cutest puppy in the pet store. My freak radar was going off and I scooted a few inches away. “Why is your face like that?”

“You just implied that we would be together forever.” The smile got bigger and I scooted farther away.

“Yeah, ok, if that makes you happy then you should really, never look at me that way again. I feel like my virginity was just taken away by one glance, you creep.”

“Virginity.” He snorted , “Right.”

“Hey! I am a virgin when it comes to where your planning on sticking your little uh, love stick.” By the time the last words left my mouth, I blushed hard. Holy hell, did I really just say love stick? What the fuck?!

“Um. Yea-“

“And it better be little for where it’s going to go!” I pointed an accusing finger at his crotch area, giving it a dirty look. “Oh it better be.”

“Wow, excuse me while I remove all sharp objects from the house.  Psycho.”  Lance laughed but I would be surprised if he actually did remove them all.

“Anyways, we should just hang out with Daniel and Heath and do what they do.”

“We do hang out with them, a lot and they don’t do anything but stare at each other and make us sick from all of the, ‘I love you’, ‘no, I love you’, ‘not uh, I love you’.”

I nodded, “Yeah, we’ll never do that.” It wasn’t a suggestion but more of a demand. I can’t see myself being that type of person.

“They only act like that to annoy us.” Lance rolled his eyes, “I bet they don’t do that when it’s just them.”

The light bulb in my mind went off at his words and I bounced a little on the bed, grinning over at Lance. “Awesome idea coming in five, four, three, two, one! WE SHOULD SPY ON THEM WHILE THEY ARE TOGETHER! We could hide in Heath’s closet tonight when Daniel is going to be over there and then just watch them. What do you think? Sounds great, right? Tell me I’m amazing!”

“Hide out in our best friend’s closet while he and his boyfriend are together in his room? Hmm, this could work.” He thought about it for a moment before laughing, “Ok, I’m in. It actually is a great idea and you are somewhat amazing.”

“Whatever, I’m the best and you know it!”

“Yeah, you are.” Lance said seriously before jumping up from the floor and going to his closet. I watched as he grabbed a few black t-shirts and some black jeans. He threw a pair at me and took one for himself. “If we’re going to be spying, we need to dress the part.” He indicated to the clothes and I laughed, getting more into the game.

As Lance went into the bathroom to change, I stripped down in his bedroom and put on the clothes he had thrown me. The jeans were too long and the shirt was a size too big but knowing that I was wearing Lance’s clothing made it all right. God, I’m such a sap now! I’ve been wearing the boys’ clothes for years but now it’s different…Damn, this gay thing is just crazy! Everything means something else now than it did last week.

Whatever, don’t think about it right now Ryder and just enjoy the new feelings your having, my mind screamed at me and I nodded to myself. That’s what I need to be doing. Stop thinking and just take it one day at a time and right now I’m only going to think about following our best friend’s and watching them secretly.

“Ready?” Lance bought me out of my thoughts and I smiled as I followed him out of his house. Time to find out exactly how boyfriends act together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
153K 8.4K 19
"Levon." Todd answered, voice hard. "Todd." Levon responded just as coolly. There was a pause. "Are you busy?" "I just got back from class," Todd sai...
41K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
214K 4.1K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...