Abusing Me Won't Help ~ A Roc...

By LyricLovesMB

Trey and Nae's relationship started out PERFECT. Six months later, everything went downhill. Trey started to... More

Abusing Me Won't Help ~ A Roc Royal Love Story
Let Me Break It Down For You
No One Asked For Your Opinion, Alannah.
Dr. Owens
1 Year Later
Moving On?
Questionnnnnn
She Stole Him -.-
Why Me?
A Little Hope

Ratchetness, Sexiness, Asianness.

3.7K 52 22
By LyricLovesMB

So it's been like 3 months. :| I SOWWIE. I SOWWIE. I SOWWIE.

Nae's POV

 Grace and I were at the airport waiting for Miracle.

"If she's ghetto, I'm not talking to her." Grace said.

I laughed,"Welp. I guess you're not talking to her. She's BEYOND ghetto."

"I shoulda known. Mhmm, black people."

I was about to smack her, when I saw Miracle walking up.

"MIMI!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GWORRRRLLLLL."

We hugged. Grace stood there with her 'W.T.F.' face.

"Soo, MiMi, this is Grace, my roommate."

"OH MY GAWWWSH. YOU ONE OF DEM CHINKYNEESE PEOPLES. WEEEESZUP?" Miracle said. 

Oh lord.

"Uhm... hi..." Grace said.

I chimed in, not wanting this to get any more awkard that it already was. 

"How about we hop in the car, and get home? I wanna show MiMi her room."

"DASSS COO." MiMi said. 

"Whatever..." Grace sneered. She really does not like ratchetness. And Miracle was ratchetness at its finest. Gotta love her, though. 

We hopped in the car, I drove. Miracle in the passenger, Grace in the back. Which she wasn't happy about, Grace LOVES the passenger.

"Really? You know I HATE the backseat." She said.

"Don't get loud with me, and it's just this one time. We have a GUEST."

"I don't care. The passenger is mine, and you know that. What the actualy fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with YOU? You're overreacting, it's NOT that serious. Now shut up, sit back, and enjoy the fucking ride."

She shut up.

"Damn." Miracle said.

Everyone was quiet the rest of the ride. As I neared my driveway, I saw a car outside with a man standing outside, leaning on the car door. As I got closer, I smiled.

Daniel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel's POV

I stood in Nae's driveway, waiting for her arrival. With roses, fake ones. She told me on the phone last night that she hated real roses, cause they die. She's weird, but I think I like that. I saw her car nearing the driveway. *Happy dances*

Nae and two other girls hopped out the car. DAMN THEY ALL FINE AS HELL. I know I'm here for Nae, but Asian Persuasion back there is workin' them shorts. LAWWWWWDT.

"Hey, Diggy!" Nae said, all  my friends call me Diggy. I told her she could, too :)

"Wassup, Nae. How you been?" I pulled her into a hug, and bent down to kiss her cheek. She's such a shortie. 

I handed her the flowers, she looked so happy. 

"Thank you, so much." She said. Damn, her voice sexy. "No problem, babygirl."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nae's POV

Diggy, Diggy, Diggy, can't you see, sometimes yo face just hypnotize me.

Miracle and Grace fake coughed, waiting to be introduced. 

"Oh!" I just remembered they were with me, I was lost in Diggy's eyes. "Well, this is my friend and roommate, the one I was at the club with, Grace. And this is my best friend, Miracle." Diggy saluted and hugged them both.

We all went inside.

This should be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV

Nae wanna mess with me? TWO can play at that game. Bringing this ratchetness in MY home, that is legally MINE, i could kick them both out if I wanted. But I'm too nice of a person. 

But, still, it's PAYBACK time. I noticed how Diggy was looking at me. >:) HE WONTS THISS ASIANNESS.

I know I made her go to the club to get a man, but she really just pissed me off. Time to work my magic. While Nae, sexy ass Diggy, and lil miss ratchet sat down and talked, I ran to the back room to change into something a lil more... revealing. *wink wink*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nae's POV

We were all huddled on the couch, having a good time, listening to music, when Grace came out. Looking like a straight up slut, but beautiful. 

The look on Diggy's face was priceless, and it pissed me off.

What in the magenta whooly mammoth hell is she tryna do?

---------------------------------------------------

Diggy's POV

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

When she came out I just wanted to jump up and take her in the back room, and make her go KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

 Lord, I need help.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Miracle's POV

What the hell.

I won't even...

I shant even...

I can't even...

I cannot even....

I am physically unable to even...

wtf.

This is kinda like how my baby daddy got with me, except some foodstamps was involved.

But that's besides the point.

Ms. Chinkynese needa back off my girl man.

These earrings is weapons, I will take them off and slice her up.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while, and this chapter ain't that good, I know.

Comment and vote anyway, please?

#NP Kstylis - Hands Up

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. *TWERKS*

I am ratchet.

Peace and Love :)

First to comment = a dedi

kbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...