Life after the battles

By AshuICT

Story takes place after the 10 year leap and after naamkaran ended. I thought that the creatives of Naamkaran... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Thank you
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Appreciation - not an update
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
A/N important plzz read
Chapter 7
Poetry
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

1.4K 114 14
By AshuICT

Hi Guys I am back with another chapter! Enjoy this one!! Forgive me if the Hindi dialogues are wrong cause I am not Hindi by birth.

*********

It was the day of Avneil's remarriage and everyone was busy with their own works. It was absolute chaos. Avneil were glad that they chose such a simple wedding because this was a simple wedding and there was soooo much chaos imagine if it was a grand Indian wedding!! OH NO!!

Bebe: Swetha bring those flowers quickly we need to give them to Aman and Ali for them to set up in the Church.

Swetha( running down the stairs ): Ji Bebe comings.

Neil who was standing there the whole time was smiling at how his family were stressing sooo much about the little things for their wedding. Avni was upstairs getting ready. She was wearing a beautiful lehenga that they had chosen at the mall but waht she didnt know was that neil had a surprise for her.

Neil: I think its time to go and give Avni her surprise. He says this and proceeds to his room. He walks in and sees Avni in this

Neil( in his mind) : This lehenga is also not bad but the one I have is make everyone stare. The lehenga is pretty and all but when Avni wears it will be outstanding! He goes to her and puts his hands over her eyes.

Avni: Arrey Neil what is this yaar.

Neil: Its called a surprise stupid!

Avni(excited): Dikhao!!!!

Neil: Accha calm down baby

Neil opens her eyes and holds the dress infront of her.

Avni: Oh my God Neil ye kitni sundar hai!!!

Neil(winking): Not more than you wifey.

Avni(blushing): Chii Neil you and your single track mind. Accha give I will wear and come.

Avni goes into the bathroom and starts getting ready. She was ready and came wearing this

Neil was completly lost in her beauty. The bridal jewellery especially the neck piece gave a finishing touch to her look. The blouse was deep necked and was teasing Neil badly. IT was also quite short exposing all of her milky white stomach. Neil was continously staring at her and Avni was looking at herself from head to toe to check if anything looked wrong.

Neil was also dressed and looked really handsome.(I couldn't find a perfect sherwani that matched the dress for our Neil so just imagine him in whatever you want)

Avni(confused): Neil mujhe esa kyun dekh rahi ho? I am looking bad? Wait am I looking fat? I know I am looking fat that Mitali looked better than me.

This was enough to bring Neil out of his reverie and was sort of angry.

Neil: Mera buddhu wifey how could you think like this? If that chipko Mitali was to wear this and you wore rags you would look thousand times better. And fat? Ur not fat ur perfect the way you are meri chubby Avni. (by the way Avni worked out like hell during the 10 years but she is still somewhat chubby as that suits her)

Avni(blushing): Neil......esa mat kaho Mitali is a nice girl (even though it breaks my heart to write this). And why were you staring at me as if you wanted to eat me up?

Hearing this Neil smirked. Avni realised what she had just said and was super embarrased.

Avni(stammering): Mera...vo...vo...matlab nahi tha. I meant that you were staring at me as if you have never seen me in a lehenga before.

Neil: I have seen you in a lehenga before but not in such a sexy one. I am starting to regret my decision of buying this for you all the men will have their dirty looks on my wife.

Avni(pulling Neil's cheeks): Par tum haina. Why would anyone hit on me when its my wedding only.

Neil: You mean OUR wedding!

Avni(with tears in her eyes): haan baba our wedding, the wedding I had always wished for, the wedding that will make me ur wife once more, the wedding that will complete our perfect family.

Neil(wiping her tears but feeling guilty at the same time): Ok stop digging the past now and smile. They rest their foreheads together and live in that moment.

Avni: Accha we need to go down now. Sab log hamari intezaar kare hoge.

Neil in his mind: uff meri tubelight wifey, when will you understand that nobody matters more than you to me. All she knows is how to break the romantic moment.

Avni(teasing): Waha hi kyun kade rahe hai? Do you want to get married at all? Seems like you don't. Ok never mind I will mind somebody else,mera pati is more intrested in his thoughts than me(faking being upset)

Neil breaks out of his thoughts and rushes to her.

Neil(ANGRY): I WILL RIP OUT THE FILTHY EYES OF THE MAN THAT DARES TO LOOK AT MY AVNI. 😠😠😠

Avni(laughing): Omg Neil tum kitni cute lagti ho when your angry. I was only teasing you stupid. I can't live without you and you expect me to marry some guy other than you. Riya and them lot even forced me to marry again for the sake of Mowgli but I refused, I had the option to remarry then and I refused then why would I agree now? Come let's go down now. Neil nods and follows her.

Bebe: Wow Avni kitni lagri hun in this. Kisi ka nazar na lage.

Neil(raising his collar): vese Bebe ye dress mera choice hai tho obviously accha hi hoga.

Swetha: agar tera self praising hogaya tho can we make a move. We're getting late Aman and Ali are waiting outside and Riya, Sunheri, DD and the baccha party will come straight there.

They go outside and sit in the car. Prakash, Swetha, Mowgli and Bebe are in one car and Ali, Aman, Neil and Avni are in another car with Neil driving and Ali next to him and Avni and Aman in the back.

Aman(teasing): dii you're looking too pretty today I think I'm going to have a hard time trying to save you from other men other than jiju😂. Vese jiju is going to have a hard time controlling himself after the wedding. 😂😂😂

Aman and Ali burst out laughing 😂😂and Avneil are blushing furiously.

Neil: Aman I will kill you.😠

Ali: first you concentrate on the road otherwise you will kill all of us.😂😂

Neil: ALI😠😠😠.

They continue their journey full with nok joks. They soon reach the church and find that everyone is already there. The cake was set up at the back and the altar was beautifully decorated. It looked stunning.

Priest: ok it's time for the wedding. Can the bride and groom plz come here.

They both went up and said their vows with wholeheartedly. They then went to the back and cut the cake made by Riya. (Sorry guys I don't know much about Christian weddings).

After the wedding they set of to their house. Bebe and Swetha do their gruhapravesh.

After dinner they went to their room which had a romantic set up just for them.

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT HERE. Those who are uncomfortable can skip.

Neil slowly moves towards Avni and Avni knows what is coming towards her so she moves back.

Avni: Neil no. Not now.

Neil(still moving towards her): if not now then when today is our suhagraat.

He continues moving towards her and she continues moving back until she finally hits the wardrobe. Neil takes this opportunity and traps her between the wardrobe and himself. Now Avni knows that she can't escape. Neil moves closer and closer to her. He bends towards her lips and before capturing them he looks up to ask for her permission. He sees her eyes closed and her waiting in anticipation. He waits no longer and captures her lips. Avni without wasting even a single second responds💏💏. Only God knows how much she had craved this intimacy all these years. He bit on her lower lip which made her gasp. He took this opportunity to make the lip lock deeper and more passionate. He pulled her closer to himself that even air couldn't pass through them.
Aftet ten minutes they broke apart due to the lack of oxygen. This leaves them both panting.

Neil however refuses to leaves avni for even a second and starts his ministrations on her neck.

Avni: Aaaaaahh Neil! This turned him on even more than he already was.

Neil continues with his actions. Avni was still wearing the lehenga he gifted her. The blouse showed some of her cleavage but for Neil it was not enough and he turned her around making her back face him. He unzips her blouse purposely leaving his fingers lingering on her back. This does the magic on Avni and she too is fully turned on.

He removes her blouse leaving only in her bra. He gets mesmerised by seeing this beauty of her once again. That was it for Neil and he couldn't take it any longer and he tore the bottom clothing of hers aswell and chucked it to some unknown corner of their room leaving her only in her lingerie.

Avni(who has completly given herself to Neil): Haawww Neil this is not fair I am only in my inners and you are fully dressed.

Neil just chuckles and tears away his top. (By the way after the wedding he changed but didn't let Avni change as he liked the lehenga too much).

Neil: Better? But Avni didn't reply she just pounced up on him hugging him really tight.

Neil: ohhh calm down meri sherni. He breaks free and starts to unbuckle his jeans. He stops half way through and he looks at Avni.

Neil: Are you sure you want to do this. If you are uncomfortable then we can stop.

Avni: you were the one who said that you were upset that you didn't see my previous pregnancy and that Neav needs a behen and that we will bring her to the world. If you want that to happen then continue.

Neil waits no longer and removes his jeans and boxers and removes avni's panties and bra. He kisses her everywhere and doesn't leave a single part of her untouched. He looks up at her one more time and asks for her permission.

Avni(fully aroused): Neil I can't wait any more just do it.

With that he enters her and she screams in pain. He kisses her to soothe the pain and continues thrusting. After half an hour they climax together and he collapses on her. They share one more kiss and doze off in bliss.

*********
Ufff 1820 words!! I really didn't know I could even write that much.

I have no experience in writing mature content at all so that part might not be that good.

This might be the only update you guys will get in a week or two as I am moving houses. Also I am going to India so that will also cause a delay so I tried to make this update as long as possible. I will try to update in the week.

By the way how was the pic at the top. I really liked it. Wbu?

Precap: 1 month leap

Avni: What is happening to me? I have been vomiting and feeling dizzy. Can it be? I have to check?

Target: same as last time 20 votes and 10 comments.

Plzz vote and comment even if the target is complete. It motivates me and I will feel that you are liking it and I will feel liking writing more. It really hurts when you see you have soo many readers but not that many votes.

Ps. Not proofread

Ashuu💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 3.8K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...
60.6K 4.4K 43
Heyy Guys I'm new here.. I love the whole Naamkaran show but I didn't like the ending.. So I am writing what I imagine.. I am not a writer so ignore...
24.7K 2.9K 40
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...
14.1K 1.6K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...