Chapter 5

Hi Guys I am back with another chapter! Enjoy this one!! Forgive me if the Hindi dialogues are wrong cause I am not Hindi by birth.

*********

It was the day of Avneil's remarriage and everyone was busy with their own works. It was absolute chaos. Avneil were glad that they chose such a simple wedding because this was a simple wedding and there was soooo much chaos imagine if it was a grand Indian wedding!! OH NO!!

Bebe: Swetha bring those flowers quickly we need to give them to Aman and Ali for them to set up in the Church.

Swetha( running down the stairs ): Ji Bebe comings.

Neil who was standing there the whole time was smiling at how his family were stressing sooo much about the little things for their wedding. Avni was upstairs getting ready. She was wearing a beautiful lehenga that they had chosen at the mall but waht she didnt know was that neil had a surprise for her.

Neil: I think its time to go and give Avni her surprise. He says this and proceeds to his room. He walks in and sees Avni in this

Neil( in his mind) : This lehenga is also not bad but the one I have is make everyone stare

Neil( in his mind) : This lehenga is also not bad but the one I have is make everyone stare. The lehenga is pretty and all but when Avni wears it will be outstanding! He goes to her and puts his hands over her eyes.

Avni: Arrey Neil what is this yaar.

Neil: Its called a surprise stupid!

Avni(excited): Dikhao!!!!

Neil: Accha calm down baby

Neil opens her eyes and holds the dress infront of her.

Avni: Oh my God Neil ye kitni sundar hai!!!

Neil(winking): Not more than you wifey.

Avni(blushing): Chii Neil you and your single track mind. Accha give I will wear and come.

Avni goes into the bathroom and starts getting ready. She was ready and came wearing this

Neil was completly lost in her beauty

Neil was completly lost in her beauty. The bridal jewellery especially the neck piece gave a finishing touch to her look. The blouse was deep necked and was teasing Neil badly. IT was also quite short exposing all of her milky white stomach. Neil was continously staring at her and Avni was looking at herself from head to toe to check if anything looked wrong.