Chapter 6

Hi Guys I am back!!
Did you miss me? (Probably not😂😂)
Ok let's start the chapter now

******
1 month leap

In this one month Avni became habituated to her old routine and they spent loads of family time together. Neil would take her out on a romantic date type thing once a week. Avni would take care of the orphanage and the house at the same time. Everyone adored her for this.

****
At Khanna mansion

Avni was returning back from the orphanage and has already picked up Neav. She was heading towards the kitchen to get something for Neav to eat.

Swetha: Arrey Avni tum itni tension kyun leti hun. I have already given Mowgli his snack and he is watching TV in his room I will make him do his homework today you relax. I have made you your favourite poha it's in your room and you have to eat it it's an order.

Avni(hugging swetha): Thank you mummy ji!! Your the best!!

Bebe(faking anger): what about me haan?

Avni: you too my Bebe.

Bebe: Avni you eat the poha and go rest we will take care of Mowgli today you look soo tired and pale.

Avni(saluting): ok boss!!

Swetha and Bebe smile.

Avni goes to their room and lies on the bed feeling a bit dizzy and sick . She told swetha and Bebe on the phone when she was in the orphanage and that's why they were so tensed. Avni picks up the plate of poha and makes a face of disgust as if she hates poha.

Avni: Arrey what is happening to me I'm even disliking poha. What is happening to me? I have been vomiting and feeling dizzy. Can it be? I have to check?

She gets a pregnancy test out of the cupboard that she has hidden from the family. While doing the test she realised she had missed her monthly cycle so there was a high possibility that she was expecting. She could wait no longer and checked the test. She was soo shocked that she screams in happiness.

Avni: Aaaaaahh!!!!

Swetha and Bebe hear this and run upstairs.

Swetha(tensed): kya huwa hai? Why did you scream?

Avni shows them the test. They are first in shock but then take her into a hug.

Swetha: sach??

Avni: Haan Mummy ji I felt sick even looking at poha so I thought I should check.

Bebe: we missed your first pregnancy but now we get to see your this pregnancy. We're sooo happy beta.

Swetha: ek kam karte hai... (will not reveal what they said yet)

Swetha after whispering the plan she phones prakash and tells him the good news. Meanwhile Mowgli finds out that he is going to have a younger sibling. Everyone is super happy with the news they have just received. Neil was the only one left.

****
Night time

By this time everyone(including Riyali and SunDD and the baccha party) except Neil knows that Avni is expecting. Prakash comes home before Neil and showers Avni with his blessings and they then start with their plan.

Swetha(calling Neil): Neil we're staying at Riya and Ali's house today. Mowgli was asking and we said yes. Avni is a bit ill so she is staying back come home soon.

Neil: ok mom I'm leaving now.

End of call

The family left Riyalis place and Avni stayed at home to set up.

******

Half an hour later

Neil comes home and calls for avni.

Neil: Avni, Avni kaha ho yaar?

He then sees a note which says:

'Neil come to the terrace. I have a surprise for you.'
-Avni.

He runs up to the terrace in excitement. He sees Avni a beautiful saree showing her back to him. He sees that she had set up a table with a small box.

Neil: Avni... hearing this she turns around.

Avni: Ohh you came.

Neil: Avni ye sab?

Avni: Ohh this is for you.

Neil: par kyun? Why did you take this much stress you were ill so you should rest.

Avni: Offo Neil I did all this only because I'm fine. I didn't go to Riyalis place so that I could spend time with you.

Neil pulls her closer to himself and says: Awww meri wifey...and gives a peck on her forehead. Vese mera gift kaha hai?

Avni: Ohh that you have gotten a promotion.

Neil: hein?? And I didn't know?

Avni(pointing to the box on the table): go open that you'll find out.

Neil excitedly goes and picks up the box. He rips of the wrapping paper and opens the box eagerly. All he finds is baby clothes and a something wrapped up in newspaper.

Neil: Avni what is this?

Avni: offo buddhu open the wrapping then you will understand.

Neil opens the wrapping and sees a her pregnancy test. At first he is super confused as to why Avni has given him a positive pregnancy test and baby clothes. Then it strikes him.

Neil(with happy tears in his eyes): Really? Is it true?

Avni: Haan we have been blessed once again.

Neil takes Avni into a bone crushing hug and then realised that he could hurt the baby.

Neil: Ohh I'm sorry I forgot there's a little one inside you...he gets cut off as he feels avni's lips against his. He takes seconds to register what just happened and then he too responds with equal passion. After 10 mins they break the kiss and Neil kisses avni's stomach. Neil looks up at Avni and kisses her one more time this time it's more rough and eager💏💏.

They don't know how but being so indulged in the kiss they reach their room. Soon before knowing their clothes were scattered all over the place. Before taking the next step he looks up at Avni.

Neil: Is it ok to do this? Is it ok for the baby? Do we need to use protection?

Avni: yes it's fine Neil and no we don't need to use protection I'm already pregnant stupid.

Neil: Ohh yeah!

Avni: Neil just hurry up and do it already.

Hearing these words from Avni gives him assurance and he takes the next step. They share another night of bliss. They have one last kiss before sleeping💏💏.

Neil: I love you Avni!😘😘

Avni: I love you too Neil😘😘

Avneil: and we love you to baby😘😘.

*******
I know this was a boring one but I had no other idea and was suffering a terrible case of writers block. Which is one reason this update was soo late. Also I was very busy the past few days so didn't have time to update plzz forgive me.

Precap: Neil's pregnancy nightmares!😜😜😅😅

Target: 25 votes and 10 comments.

Ashuuu💖💖