The star

By pretendedtobeokay

When EXO girl meet BTS. And things happen, changed her life. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45.
XOXO

42

19 1 0
By pretendedtobeokay

2018.

Hae Jo's pov

I know it will hurt like hell.

I had prepare my heart for it which I didn't even struggle when that guy pulled his fist back in the air and I close my eyes, ready to take that punch.

Holding my fists together, two guys just hold me still and when the punch landed on my face, I inhaled sharply while coughing furiously.

Tears rushed out my eyes immediately.

"Wah jagiya! You are so cool!" I open my eyes and took in a shaky breath, saw that bitch grabbed his chin to kiss him as he grinned slyly.

I stared.

I didn't glare but I stared.

I know I'm not old enough to say I had been through a lot but I can definitely say that some humans are just a piece of junk.

They do things which hurt people. People like me.

When I did nothing wrong. When I didn't even do anything disturbing to them and they still try to mess up with me.

"What are you staring at, whore? Do you want me to dig your eyes out?" She threatened but I didn't budge; I just continue to stare.

Arra; I know I'm not clean but it have nothing to do with her and yet she brings  someone to catch me. Beating me up because she says she hate me.

Do I have a choice? I don't.

I never want to go through that kind of hell and yet I did. I never wanted to be raped by my own brother but this is life.

It just happened and I was so weak that I can't even fight back.

She then grabbed my chin harshly as her nails dig in to my flesh and I winced; she slapped me next, "I said don't stare, you can't even understand human language?" All her words came out harsh and I try my best to think of Daniel oppa now.

I can't agree on what she said. Daniel oppa said I'm not. I'm never different from anyone other than the difference of having him liking me.

I'm not a whore.

She gave me a few more slap; it stings a lot but my heart somehow felt calm.

I don't even know how I get up on my feet and walk out from there after grabbing my bag which they throw on the floor.

My face felt cold when the wind is blowing.

The ringtone of my phone eventually brings me back to my sense; it was Daniel oppa when I look at the screen.

His worried voice immediately filled my ears when I answer it and I start to feel hard to breath, "Hae Jo ah! Where are you? Why aren't you coming out? It had been 30 minutes!" I heard hurried footsteps from his side, "O-Oppa," My cheeks was hurting so much when I talk; the punch is really strong and I'm surprise that my teeth are still there, "Wae! Why did you sound like that....." He trailed off and I stared at the tall figure which are not standing far away from me.

Despite the disguise he has, I know is Daniel.

I started sobbing when he pulled me into his embrace; he hugged me as tight as he could, "W-Who did this? O-Oh? Hae J-Jo, who did this to you?" He keep asking but all kinds of emotions came rushing to me now and I can't speak.

The fear that I'm supposed to feel just now.

The terrified feeling I should have when that punch brings me back to those memories.

I hate it, I really hate it but it's not something that I can erase it no matter how much I want to.

It's already done and I can never erase it.

"Hae Jo, who did this to you!" He pulled away to look at me as he cupped my face and I winced while still crying, "A-Appua, oppa. A-Appua," I can only see his eyes now but I see pain in his eyes other than anger, "Tell me what happened, Hae Jo." He said and I stiffened a little, not talking, "Hae Jo ah, tell me!" He urged while pulling his mask down to his chin, "Which bastard did this to you?" I wiped my own face lightly with the back of my hand, "A-A gang of boys and girls." I can't stop crying, "Wae? Why did they do that? Oh?" I just hugged him on his waist tightly and he pulls me closer, "T-They know about m-me. I don't know how but t-they know about me and they don't like me. S-So they did this." I mumbled and I can feel him tensing up.

I know he's getting angry.

"What did they say?" I pressed my lips together to hold back my cry when I remember it, "W-Whore." He cursed something under his breath as he pulls away to look at me; he holds my face close to him, "Hae Jo, you don't believe what they say right?" I just stared back when he stare into my eyes, "Hae Jo, you don't right?" I shook my head lightly; I can't say that I believe because he gave me all the reason to say no.

His eyes did.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I feel so much better; he caress my cheeks lightly with his thumb, "Can you explain to me what they did? How did they hit you?" I stared again, "A-Are you going to beat them up?" I asked; is he going to beat them up just like how he did to my brother that day?

He nodded, "So, tell me. Tell me what happened so I know what I should do." He urged me, "B-But oppa, can you not tell eonnie?" He pressed his lips lightly when I said that; as if hesitating, "E-Eonnie will be very angry. More than you." She will get very mad; just like how she did when she brings me to police station to do face recognition.

That was after I get better at that time. They want me to recognise the friends of my brother who raped me too and pay my brother.

And I did; it was very difficult for me but I did because Daniel oppa is with me.

But what I didn't expect was eonnie actually asked if she can go in there to those people; and the first thing she did when she go in, she punched the guys on their face even if she's a head shorter than them.

That's when I know how angry eonnie can get. And what she will do when she's angry.

"Hae Jo, I must tell her." He pulled his mask back when there are students walking pass while looking at us, "O-Oppa, don't tell." I cry again and he frowned, "Hae Jo, uljima." He sighed and hugged me again, "E-Eonnie will kill them. I don't want her to be a murderer." I didn't know why he laughed at that as I looked up at him, "Hae Jo ah, your eonnie wouldn't do something like that. She's still rational even if she's mad." He says as the smile on his face didn't last long, "Ah jinjja, I would do it myself too if I could." He sighed while holding on to the back of my neck with his hand, "Hae Jo, we will go to Min Jae first hmm? And we will settle this." I immediately let go of him, "S-Shiro!" What if eonnie break their hands and legs? They would sure look for revenge from eonnie!

If eonnie get hurt, it will be my fault!

"Hae Jo, listen." I shook my head, "Eonnie will kill them, oppa! Kill people isn't right-------" I soon screamed when he just bend down slightly and grabbed my legs.

And next, everything I see became upside down.

He's carrying me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, "O-OPPA!" I simply struggle and he turn around, walking out from the school, "We are going to Big hits to find Min Jae." He said and I groaned; my bag is even dragging on the floor now!

"Oppa! My bag!" He stopped walking and slowly put me down; I pushed him on his chest after carrying my bag better, "Oppa! How can you do that suddenly!" He sighed before pulling my bag off my shoulder to carry it for me.

I pouted at him when he took off his cap to wear it on my head before using my hair to cover my face a little; he hold my hand after that, "Can now?" I just stared at him while still pouting, "Ah yah, I know you will keep saying no that's why I did that. Don't get mad." I still stare.

He let go of my hand to cup my face again, "It doesn't hurt now? Don't you want to teach them a lesson? Let's look for Min Jae, hmm?" He said under his mask, "Ah, eonnie will definitely kill them!" I groaned and he suddenly gave me a firm stare, "And you think I won't if I'm the one going in there now?" I immediately stopped groaning.

We stared for each other.

"I'm only holding it back now because of you, arraseo? I wanted to tear them into pieces but I'm only holding it back because of you, Hae Jo." He said, "If I don't, you will get hurt even more. Because I'm an idol. I catch attention." He explained, "We had done everything to stop your case from going into the news, do you know that? Min Jae did." He added on; I keep staring, "The power of media is beyond what you can imagine, Hae Jo. Just like Min Jae said, I fixed you and you are able to go out alone now but did you ever imagine if you can see yourself on the TV wherever you go? Talking about what happened to you?" I suddenly feel a squeeze on my chest.

I-I never thought about that.

"I don't care about myself but I care about you, Hae Jo." He muttered softly now.

"So let's look for Min Jae and tell her now, hmm? She will definitely settle this better than me and no one will hurt you again." I took in a deep breath, "C-Can't we just forget about this?" I asked and his thumb gently rubbed my cheeks, "Will you really be able to forget about it yourself?" He questioned back; and honestly, I can't.

I can never forget what they say to me. And what they did.

He pulled his mask down again to let me see his face, "Hae Jo, Kaja. Trust me. We will make them pay back for what they did to you." I nodded and he kiss my lips lightly again, "I'll get some medicine for you after we are done, hmm?" I nodded again and he pulled his mask to cover his face again before calling for a taxi instead of taking bus like what we did this morning.

And as expected, she really get mad.

She was so mad that she speed off the road all the way to my school with us sitting behind and her friend sitting on the passenger seat next to her.

I know he's Jung Kook from BTS because eonnie showed me once his picture but I still don't know much about BTS.

"Tell me before I throw this table." I really flinched and got scared when I look at her face.

Honestly speaking, this is the first time I feel scare at her.

I know eonnie is fierce but she's never this angry.

Her veins even popped out from her neck.

I just look away whenever they are hurting because of eonnie.

She's right; they never thought about how hurt people would feel when they hurt them and she's not abusing them.

It's simply making them paying back for what they did. But in eonnie's way instead of the police.

And this is the first time I feel so safe to be with eonnie; unlike before that I only feel safe if Daniel oppa is around.

"Can't sleep?" She caresses my hair when we are laying on the bed as I looked at her, "Eonnie," She waited for me to continue, "Gomawo." I whispered and she smile lightly, "You can depend on me, arraseo? I'm not your sister for nothing." I grinned lightly, "Eonnie was once weak but I'm not anymore, hmm? After learning judo, I can even fight a guy so eonnie can protect you from them too." I nodded, "Eonnie should teach me maybe. So I can protect myself too." I said; it seems nice to know self defence.

And cool too. Eonnie was so cool when she throw that guy over her shoulder today.

"Aigoo, uri dongsaeng," She ruffles my hair lightly, "Grow fatter first and I'll consider about it. You are too skinny now." She said and I pouted, "I'm already growing eonnie." She immediately laughed; I'm telling the truth.

Previously the size of eonnie's arm is actually double of mine but now I'm starting to grow fatter already.

Doctor did say I'm still not in a healthy weight.

I was being starved for too long.

"Eat more, jinjja. You look so tiny when Daniel hug you." She said and I grinned again, "That's why I like to hug him." I can even hide myself by hugging him.

I thought I would have a nightmare but I didn't.

Weirdly, I actually don't and had a good sleep despite what happened yesterday. It was the best sleep I ever had.

But I woke up at the sound of the door opening outside.

I was confused because I still see eonnie sleeping in front of me when I open my eyes.

Rubbing my eyes, I walked out from the room and notice that it's still a bit dark outside when I look at the window, "Oh, you woke up?" Daniel oppa smiled at me as he's sitting on the chair near the kitchen counter; there are food on the table, "Why are you so early, oppa?" I whined while yawning and he chuckle at me, "Come here," He held out a hand to me and I hold it; he pulls me to sit on his lap, "It's actually 7 am now but it's raining earlier so the sky is still dark." He said and I nodded while looking at the food, "You bought breakfast?" He nodded, "Some porridge and sandwiches. What do you want to eat?"

I looked back at him before hugging him around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes, "I'm still sleepy. Not hungry yet." I pointed out and he chuckle again, "Gurae, you want to sleep like this?" I nodded; he's so much warmer than the bed, "Your face won't hurt if you sleep like this?" He asked as he hold me closely on my waist, "It doesn't hurt now." I said but bite my lips; it actually hurts to lay my face on his shoulder but I don't want to let go of him.

"Jinjja? Are you lying?" I immediately winced in pain when he grabbed my chin lightly to look at him as I shoot my eyes open, "I knew you would lie." He laugh a little and let go of my face, "How could it not hurt? It's even more swollen than yesterday, pabo." He knocked my forehead lightly with his knuckles and I pouted; he then sighed and stares at me.

"Why lie to me? Hmm?" He questioned and I pouted even more before hugging him again and lay my chin on his shoulder, "I just want to hug you." I honestly said, "Oh, you miss me?" I nodded against his shoulder and he chuckle, "Gurae, I forgive you for being honest now." I feel him caressing my hair, "Hae Jo, look at me." And I did; he kissed my cheeks lightly, "Bobo. Hope you feel less pain." I smile at that and he smiles back.

"Yeogi?" I pointed at other side of my cheeks; both side hurts actually.

He immediately laughed, "Yah, aren't you being too greedy? Hmm?" He tickle me on my waist and I immediately giggle, "Both side hurts, oppa!" I exclaimed and he stopped, "Gurae?" He gave me a look and I nodded, "Are you going to tell me that your lips hurt too after I kiss here?" He poked my cheeks lightly; I look at him while thinking.

What does that mean?

"Anniyo." I shook my head, "You want to kiss my lips?" I asked back and he pressed his lips together to suppress his laugh now; he looks weird, "What should I do with you? Aigooo, jinjja," He's talking to himself before kissing the other side of my cheeks, "Nah, for you." I giggle, "Thank you." He chuckle again, "Need a kiss on the lips?" He asked, "Oppa want?" I asked back again, "Oh, can I? You are too cute." I nodded and he pecked my lips which I giggle again; he always say I'm cute.

But how can I look cute with the face I'm having now? I can't understand.

"One more?" He muttered after pulling away, "Kiss or bobo?" We are so close to each other, "Kiss." He said, "Okay." I smile and he kissed me again.

Kissing always give me a terrified feeling.

But it's never the case when is Daniel oppa who kiss me.

It's never rough but gentle. He's so gentle and I know that this guy,

Will never hurt me like those people. He never will that's why I trust him so much since the beginning.

He make me feel so safe.

Even if none of the bad things happen to us, we are supposed to feel safe when we are with someone we like.

That's what eonnie said.

I breathe in a little when he pulls away lightly, "Did I kiss away the pain now?" He questioned and I giggle, "I forgotten about it already." He chuckle before pecking my lips again, "Get well soon, hmm? I want to see the cute you." He says as he brushed my hair a little, "I don't know how long it will take to recover." I pointed out and he hummed a tone, "Maybe a week? Remember to put medicine when I'm not around, arraseo?" I nodded, "Oppa, you are going somewhere far again?" His gaze on me were soft and I like to look at his eyes, "I'm not going anywhere. But sometimes I work until very late or maybe continuously for two days. We are having a comeback soon." He said.

"I can see you dancing and singing again?" I asked and he nodded, "Chuwa?" I nodded and smile, "We will practice the dance starting from tomorrow. Follow Min Jae and you will see me for the whole day." He stated and I kissed his cheeks, "Arraseo." He chuckle lightly and caresses my hair.

My face isn't swollen anymore after a week and my bruise are almost all gone.

I started home schooling too as eonnie found a few tutor for me; but there is this guy who teach me maths and chemistry  likes to look at me a lot when he should look at the book.

"Songsaengnim," This is the second time I called and he quickly snapped back to his sense, "What does this means?" I pointed at the book at a sentence and he looked down at it; he explained it and I write down the meaning of it in my notebook as extra notes.

But again, he's staring at me again when I'm writing.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I can't help but ask.

I don't like someone else staring at me except Daniel oppa and Wanna One.

He looked away, cheeks red, "A-Anni, continue to read the paragraph." He said and I furrowed my brows; he's weird.

I lifted my head up when I heard someone keying in the code but my eyes look up at the hand in the air.

I pulled my gaze back at him and he look at me with wide eyes, "Hae Jo ah," He quickly pulled his hand back and Daniel oppa came to the living room, "Ah, annyeonghasaeyo." The tutor awkwardly bowed his head at Daniel oppa but look surprised when he sees him again, "Haven't finish?" I shook my head lightly when he cupped his face with one hand to whisper; he's holding many plastic bag and I guess it's food.

I smile when he came kissing my cheeks, "I'll wait in the kitchen." I nodded and he gave the tutor a bow again before disappearing from my sight, "H-He...kiss you?" I looked back at him and picked up the pen again, "My boyfriend." I said and he gasped, "Wae?" I asked while blinking my eyes, "Kang Daniel?" He pointed at nowhere behind me; I nodded, "Ah," I turn around when I heard his voice again, "Mian, please don't tell anyone that we are together." Daniel oppa said to him and he gave him wide eyes, "And also, she's mine. Hope you can refrain yourself." He said something that I can't understand though.

"What does that mean?" Daniel oppa was staring at him but he broke the eye contact and look at me; he smiles, "Nothing. 10 more minutes before time's up, right?" I checked the time from my phone before nodding, "Nae." I smile and he smile again before going back to the kitchen.

And weird, the tutor just end the class straight away and left.

"I don't like him," Daniel said while poking the food with the chopsticks and I lay my chin on his shoulder to look at him; he make me sit on his lap again, "Wae?" He looked back at me after putting down the chopsticks, "Anni, I saw his hand like this!" He says as he put a hand on top of my head and I glanced up which I lift my head up; his hand caresses down my hair, "Is he trying to touch you?" He asked.

I don't know actually.

"Maybe he is and he didn't because you came." I said and he frowns, "Did he did something weird when you guys are alone?" I nodded, "He stares a lot when he's supposed to look at the book too. He even spaced out while looking at me. I called him twice only then he get back to his sense." I showed a two with my fingers and he pulled it down to hold my hand, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I puffed out my lips, "Today is our first class, oppa. I never met him before. Eonnie said Nam Joon oppa from BTS recommended him because his sister hire him as her tutor too." I stated, "Ah jinjja, what kind of people did Min Jae find now?" He hissed under his breath, "But did you just say BTS?" I nodded, "She knows BTS?" I nodded again, "Eonnie said they are like family. Just like EXO. I met them last week in Music Bank and they are nice." I pointed out.

He sighed, "If he touch you, you must tell me immediately arraseo? Or hit him when he did something weird." I nodded, "Okay." He caresses my face lightly before we start eating again.

"Oppa," I touch his hair when he's actually watching the TV as we sit side by side, "Hmm?" He removed his gaze from the TV to look at me, "Do you dye your hair every time you have comeback?" He previously have a pink hair and then almost white and even brown but now he dyed it black, "I didn't want it. The hair stylist did." He said, "You don't like the colour now?" I hummed a tone lightly, "Anni, chuwa. Black looks the best on you. Same with me." I said and hold the edge of my hair which he chuckle, "Gurae, same with you. But they might dye my hair again after the music video filming for our concert." He mentioned and I pouted, "You can't stop them from dying your hair?"

Why must they dye his hair? He looks so much handsome now.

"I can't. I don't pay them so they don't listen to me." He just smile as he held out a hand to tug my hair to the back of my ears, "Oh, arraseo." I can't do anything about it either.

"Wow," Daniel oppa chuckle when I hold his face to look at him; they changed from a white outfit to a black outfit after filming for few hours for their music video, "Chuwa?" I nodded furiously, "Handsome." He chuckle again before pulling my hand down from his face as he hold it, "Do you want to take a picture together?" He asked, "Both of us?" He nodded, "How?" I don't used to take selfie ever since he gave me a phone, "Give me your phone." I took out my phone from my bag and hand it to him.

He turn on the camera before wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he click the camera, "Hae Jo ah," He looked down at me and I look up; I look at the camera after hearing a click, "You can even take picture like that?" He chuckle, "Of course. Bobo?" He showed his face to me and I tip toe to kiss his cheeks; there goes a click again.

"Igeo chuwa," He smile while looking at the picture in the phone, "Nado," I pouted and he laugh a little, "Let's set it as the wallpaper together?" I nodded and he glanced around a little before kissing my cheeks; I smile when he pulled away as he ruffles my hair lightly.

"Aigooo," We looked away from each other when we heard a voice, "You two love birds," Sung Woon oppa shook his head and pointed around, "You are lucky that is me who saw it. If someone else saw you guys bobo here bobo there, they will make a great news about it." I just giggle and Daniel oppa shrugs, "Waeyo, hyung?" Sung Woon oppa put his hand down, "What why? The filming is going to start of course! Let's go, Kang Daniel!" Daniel rubbed the back of his neck, "Arraseo." And he shakes his head again before leaving.

They start working again and I stand with eonnie.

"Eonnie," I shook her lightly while staring at Daniel as I smile; he's really handsome and other oppa too.

"Arrayo, arrayo," She shook me back, "Handsome right?" I nodded and we giggle together, "Jinjja, Seong Woo is handsome." She said and I chuckle, "Daniel oppa too!" I said; we squealed lightly together.

Even they went for the music shows to promote their new songs; I still can't help but squeal lightly when he sings on the stage.

I suddenly felt grateful that I can still see him like this.

That I didn't choose to die.

I choose to live because of him.

"Hae Jo, wait here and don't go anywhere. I need to double check the recording they just did so wait until they are done changing and come out, okay?" I nodded and eonnie make me stand against the wall next to the locked door before she leave.

Twirling my hair lightly with my fingers, I looked at the people who walked pass me.

Some guys are really tall and good looking which they dressed up nicely like Wanna One just now and some girls have really long legs as they wear skirts.

I got startled when someone suddenly came placing his hands on both side of my head against the wall as I widened my eyes, "Hi." He smiles; I looked left and right.

He locked me in between his arms; what's going on??

"What's your name? I have seen you for a few times here though. With another girl who looks very pretty too." He said; he looks like an idol too but I don't know him, "W-Who are you?" I asked and gripped my bag strip tightly while looking at the door; why Daniel oppa isn't done yet? I don't like what this guy doing this now.

"I'm Gi Bum. Seo Gi Bum." I heard him but I just remain looking at the door, "C-Can you go away?" He really makes me feel so uncomfortable; I want to push him away but I don't want to have physical contact with him at the same time, "Why? I make you feel uncomfortable?" I closed my eyes swiftly before opening it again and look around me; I quickly bend down and move aside, away from the posture he did to lean my back on the door now.

He looked at me and I looked at him; he put his arms down, "Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked again; I look at him closely again.

He suddenly looks familiar to me.

And he has tattoos.

I nodded and the door open at the same time when he's going to say something else; I turn to look and is Daniel oppa so I immediately hugged him, "You waited for a long time?" I nodded and I feel him caressing my hair, "O-Oppa, there's a weird guy." I said before looking back at that guy; he's still standing there while looking at us with wide eyes.

He followed my gaze to look at him, "Ah, he's one of the make up artist. Hae Jo, he's not a weird guy." I looked up at him and pout; he don't look weird but he did something weird, "Y-Your sister?" He asked oppa; oppa just smiles, "Ah yah, don't block the door!" Other oppa exclaimed and I let go of Daniel oppa, "Are you looking for us or what?" Daniel oppa asked him while holding my hand; I just hold on to his arm and look away.

His tattoos makes me feel scared.

"I'm looking for her." I can literally feel everyone's gaze on me even if I don't look at them, "Hae Jo? Why?" I hugged oppa's arm more, "He did weird things to me," I said while pouting, "Why do you say he's not weird?" I looked up at Daniel oppa and he looked back, "Jinjja?" I nodded; he look back at him but oppa doesn't look friendly anymore, "What did you do to her?" Ji Sung oppa asked instead, "A-Anni, I didn't even touch her!" He exclaimed in panic, "I'm just asking what's her name because I saw her a few times with another girl." He explained.

"B-But she's really your sister?" He questioned again and Daniel oppa entwined our fingers together while holding my hand tightly, "Sister isn't wrong," He turn around when eonnie came back while crossing her arms over her chest, "But she's my sister instead of theirs." She gave him a smile; a smile that actually look intimidating, "Do you have any problem?" She asked and that guy gulped, "I'm leaving, mian---" But eonnie simply pull him back on his arm which he stumble, "Where do you think you are going?" She asked before looking at us, "Room, now." And we went in to the room again while closing the door, leaving them outside.

"What he did to you?" Daniel oppa asked and I let go of his hand, "He came suddenly and did this." I showed to him against the wall, "Huh?" Is it difficult to understand?

I make him stand with his back on the wall and did what that guy did, "This. He just came and did this, asking me what's my name." Daniel stared down at me, "And you tell him?" I shook my head, "I asked him to go away. I want to push him but I don't want to touch him." I puffed out my lips, "Then you did this?" He asked while bending down to move away and I nodded.

He sighed and I put my arms down, "Aigooo, wherever we go there's something weird happening because of you and Min Jae." Jae Hwan oppa says, "I better go out and check. In case she judo him suddenly." Seong Woo oppa stated before leaving the room.

Daniel oppa pulled me into his embrace and I hugged back, "It's not Hae Jo's fault for being cute." They gave him a speechless look and I just look at them, "Gurae, is not." Sung Woon oppa sighs while sitting down on the couch here, "So you better look after her. She's definitely someone's cup of tea other than yours." He added on and I'm confused, "I'm not tea." Daniel oppa laughed at that and Sung Woon oppa gave me a disbelief look; what?

Am I wrong for saying that?

"Aigooo, I really don't know if I should say she's innocent or what now." Min Hyun oppa commented, "That's why she's cute." Daniel oppa cupped my face lightly, "Only you think she is. There are people who would think she's acting stupid and innocent." I giggle when oppa kissed the tip of my nose lightly, "Let them be. As long as I know she's not, it's fine." He said and smile while looking at me.

I think eonnie settle about him as I never see him again when we came to music bank again.

"Hae Jo ah," Daniel oppa holds my hand lightly to pull me back when I'm supposed to follow eonnie back to the house after dinner in their dorm, "Do you want to go for a date with me?" He smiles softly while brushing a strand of hair away from my face, "Date? Like what people did in drama?" He nodded, "Let's watch a movie." I immediately smile, "Chuwa." His smile widened, "At this hour?" Eonnie hissed while looking down at her phone, "Ah Kang Daniel, aren't you tired?" She asked while frowning, "I am but I want to spend some time with Hae Jo too. In a different way this time." Eonnie pursed her lips lightly, "If someone sees you?" Daniel oppa was hesitating actually.

"Then let's go together." Seong Woo oppa said while draping an arm on eonnie's shoulder, "Ah yah, are you being serious?" Seong Woo oppa gave her a look, "Do I look like I'm joking? Yah, be considerate. They never went for a date before ever since they are together. It's bored to stay in the dorm only. And is a date for us too, Min Jae." He said while whispering his last sentence, "Aish jinjja, I can't find something to retort this guff ball." Daniel oppa chuckle at that, same goes to Seong Woo oppa.

I have never really been to the cinema; it's true that I always walk around the mall alone but I never spend a single cent here because I don't have money either, "What do you want to watch?" Daniel shook my hand lightly while asking and I look at the teaser playing on the TV, "Avengers?" I said; it's an English movie, "But you don't know the characters, will you be able to understand the story line?" He asked back and I furrowed my brows, "It's like a series?" He nodded, "And this is the last one. The ending." He said and pointed at a board after that, "Maybe watch this one?" it's a korean movie and I nodded.

It doesn't matter what we watch.

What matters most to me is I'm with Daniel oppa.

He bought a really big seat as we sit at the back; eonnie and Seong Woo oppa are watching other movie so we aren't together, "Why aren't we sitting down there?" I asked, "Here's more comfortable." Daniel oppa said and brings me to the seat; it's really big that I can even lay down but there aren't many people who are sitting this kind of seat.

Or maybe I should, there aren't many people in here too.

We took off our mask; eonnie said we should all dress the same so it wouldn't look weird.

I looked around, "Have you been to the cinema?" I shook my head, "This is the first time. I always walk around the mall but I don't have money to buy anything other than food." I look back at oppa, "Jinjja?" I nodded and he gave me a sad smile while caressing my face, "I'll bring you here if you want to watch a movie, hmm? Just tell me." I nodded and smile.

The lights went off when the movie starts; oppa just hold me close on my waist as we watch the movie.

It's some kind of love story; it shows many times of them kissing, "Are movies always like this?" I asked silently when the people in there is kissing for the third time, "Anni, depends on the story line." He said and I can see his eyes sparkles a little despite how dark in here; I turn around to look when I heard some noise but he quickly cup my face to look at him again, "Don't look." Don't?

"Wae?" I saw him nibbling his lips a little, "They are kissing." He whisper that beside my ears, "They follow them?" I pointed at the screen; why people kiss when they are watching a movie? The dramas I watch don't do that. They usually hold hands only.

"Hmm, they are." He nodded lightly while caressing my face, "Do we need to follow too?" He chuckle lightly, "No, we don't need to just because they did." He said, "But if you want, I can." I puffed out my lips, "Or oppa is the one who want?" I said and he chuckle again, "What do you see me as? A pervert now?" I shook my head, "But whenever you ask me like that, you are the one who want it." I pointed at his face, "Anniyo! I'm not." He pulled my finger down while laughing, "Oppa lie." I whined; it's the same when he ask if I'm going to say my lips is hurting too one week ago and kiss me, "Ah jinjja, anniyo." He exclaimed again.

I just stared at him, "Ah jinjja, uri Hae Jo," He cupped my face, "Why wouldn't you trust oppa? Hmm?" He said, "Eonnie said guys always say things with opposite meaning." I stated, "When you say don't want means want." I added on; he chuckle in disbelief, "Hae Jo ah, that's usually what girls say. Not guys." Is it?

"Eonnie says both." I said; eonnie explain it to me when we are watching dramas sometimes and I ask, "Haizz," He hold my face closely to him, "That's mostly in dramas but I'm not the same." He said, "So I'm only kissing you if you are okay. Not because I want to. I always ask you before I did isn't it?" I nodded; he's not lying about this.

"Too many kiss scene." I said while frowning when it's the fifth time they kiss on the screen, "Then do you want to leave now if you don't want to watch?" He asked and I hugged his arm while still holding his hand; I remain looking at him, "We can leave? They are noisy too." I whined and he glanced the seat next to us, "Hmm, we can." He said while holding my chin with his free hand, "But can I kiss you? I can't do that later when we are outside." I nodded and he peck my lips, "Okay, let's go." I smile.

Many shops are closing when we walk around in silence because it's almost 10pm, "Oppa," I thought about something as I look at him, "Hmm?" He hummed softly, "Why do you like me?" I just suddenly remember that he says his ideal type is someone older than him which he can learn from in Happy together.

But I'm 4 years younger than him and we are together.

"Why did you ask that suddenly?" We stopped walking but remain holding hands, "You prefer noona isn't it? Seong Woo oppa too." I said; Seong Woo says he likes noona too but eonnie is two years younger than him, "Where did you heard that from?" He furrowed his brows under his black cap, "Happy together." He hit his head through his cap.

"That was at that time, not after I met you." He said, "Wae? You can learn something from me too?" He caress my face since I didn't wear the mask again, "Hmm, I can. I realise it when I met you. Not a noona who lived longer than me can make me learn. You teach me many things in life too." I grinned, "What did I teach you?" He chuckle lightly under his mask.

"You teach me how to smile even when you are broken, Hae Jo. That's the first thing." He muttered with a sigh, "And you are just so simple. You are not complicated." He said, "Simple??" He nodded, "You don't have complicated thoughts, that's what I like about you. Most human make things complicated because of the way they think and it brings a lot of problem but you never did."  He stated, "You smile just because you see me. You cry just because you are sad or hurting. I feel very relax when I'm with you. I don't have to guess, I can just easily read you." I'm sure he's smiling under the mask when he said those things in a delight tone.

"You have been showing me the real you since the beginning. That's how I fall for you." I smile, "Jinjja?" He nodded, "Of course. People don't need to know about this but you need to know," He placed my hands around his waist and hug me.

He whispered something beside my ears, "To me, you're an angel. But an angel with broken wings." I inhaled against his shirt, "You might not be able to fly anymore like normal angels but you still have two feet to walk. You walk in to my heart just like that." I can't help but smile at his words.

He sound so sincere.

"It's normal to think that Angel is perfect," He caress my hair lightly, "But sometimes the imperfect ones catch my heart more." He went silence after that before speaking again, "Hae Jo ah," I looked up at him when he pulled away lightly; he pulled his mask down, "I'm not perfect too. No one is perfect in this world," He stared into my eyes deeply, "I can get angry too no matter how kind you see me on TV. I can be totally opposite of my image if I want to. So its perfectly fine to be imperfect, hmm?" I nodded and he smile.

He cupped my face to kiss me now as his cap is blocking our face; I need to tilt my head up, "You didn't ask." I mumbled when he pulls away lightly and chuckle, "I can be imperfect by not asking too when I should." I chuckle too, "So will you accept this imperfect Kang Daniel?" I nodded, "I will." I said and he chuckle again before pressing his lips on mine which I close my eyes.

It's simple.

It's simple since the beginning when we met.

The first time I see him when he kicked my brother away from me while cursing before hugging me because I'm crying.

The first time he let me hold his hand because I'm scared in the hospital when the doctor try to treat me.

He never get irritated because I hugged him without asking.

He never scolds me for finishing his gummy bears in his drawer but scold Ji Sung oppa when he stole his gummy bears even if Ji Sung is his hyung and said only me who can eat it.

I did thought that how could such a perfect person treat me so well and willing to accept everything about me.

But I do found out that he isn't perfect like a superman or sort of.

He's very tired but still smile at me and tell me it's okay.

He's sick and told me not to come near him just in case he infected me but I still stay by his side when he's sleeping because I'm afraid that no one will take care of him just like how he take care of me.

I didn't know that he can be so worried when he found me holding a knife while staring at it.

I thought he would tell eonnie that I try to kill myself when she's not around but he didn't.

He hugs me and gave me confidence to stay alive again. He gave me a reason to stay alive again by making a promise with me.

He says if I stop doing this, he will brings me to wherever I want to go or do whatever I want to do. He will grant me a wish.

I haven't use that wish and I think I know how to use it now.

"Oppa," I looked at him as he never loosened his hold on my hand, "You still owe me a wish." I said, "You want to use that wish now?" I nodded, "What's your wish then?" He stopped walking and face me.

"Stay by my side. As simple as that."

And he gave me a bright smile which says yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OMG EXO! By Nic

Fanfiction

6.1K 521 105
Did you ever imagine that your idol will appear infront of your house? Did you ever imagine that, your idol will become your friend and family? Did y...
16.5K 606 70
in which hana and sehun meet in an unusual way. -mafia au ©berryhun
13.1K 481 23
The title says it all. Basic fanfic filling up the gap not 50% real . Im a fan of baekyeon. Im happy for them. Thats what real fans do. Enjoy people...
116K 4K 50
I'm in love.. with you.