Shameless

By ToxicPunkK3

Zion is a 15 year old stud with a 5 year old sister. Her father ran out on her and her sister leaving her wit... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/n
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

4

6.8K 161 19
By ToxicPunkK3

Zion
A week later...

It's been a week since I've been in the hospital. I got that sexy as nurse number whose name is Brianna. Me and Aaron's relationship has grown and his and Zahari's are unbreakable. Me and Zay have been doing drops and I finally got a place for me and Zahari.

Ding. I checked my phone, and it was Bri texting me.

Baby momma 😋🤰👶🏽- are you coming over.

Me- yea

Baby momma 😋🤰👶🏽- Alright

I got up from my bed and put on a collared shirt with Nike joggers and some slides with my gold watch and chain

After I was dressed and ready, I headed over to her house. To be honest I just wanted to fuck her. I found out that she a hoe and she didn't have a boyfriend. I know that she worked at a strip club but guess what I found out.

I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL tomorrow or Ima fail and I can't fail or my granny going yo be disappointed and I hate doing that shit.

I made it to her house and hoped out the car. I just walked in her house and to her room. When I got to her room, I almost died she was in her bed with only red matching lingerie on. I made sure I had condoms with me cause I ain't having no babies.

I licked my lips and she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands were on her back but slid down to her butt. "Wassup Mami." I said smirking knowing what she wanted.

"You know what I want." She said and put her hand in my boxers since I was already sagging and hard. She started jerking me off and I groaned.

I was about to nut, but she stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at her crazy. "Why you stopped." I asked.

"Cause I want you to fuck me Papi." I picked her up and laid her on the bed on her back. I pulled my pants and boxers down and put a condom on.

I rammed myself in her over and over again until she cums. "Ass up face down." I told her.

She did what I said, and I started hitting it from the back. I started slowly thrusting in her. She was a moaning mess.

My phone started ringing. I answered while still fucking Bri.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Wassup dude yo pops want us at his office." Zay said.

"Ight but can you pick me up." I asked and I nutted and she cummed and let out a big scream.

"Nigga is you fucking somebody." He asked and I laughed and took the condom and flushed it down the toilet.

"Yea I was but I'm done so come and get me from Bri house." I said cause Ima leave my car here so I can come back and go to sleep.

"Man whateva I'm coming." H said and hung up.

I looked over and Bri was sleep. I picked up my boxers and pants and left my pants sagging. "Bri." I said shaking her.

"Yea." She said before rubbing her eyes and looking at me.

"I'm finna go buy I'm leaving my car I'll be back later." She nodded and went back to sleep. I chuckled I put that ass to sleep.

I went downstairs and waited for Zay ass to come. Thus, nigga drive like he old asf or the police behind him. I shook my head.

After a while he came, and I walked to his car. I got in and he drive off. "Nigga yo dick going to fall off." He spoke.

"No, it's not I'll die before it does." I spoke. "Whateva but I have to go to the store right quick." I nodded and just looked out the window.

I started thinking about bro and how she getting attached to much and I don't want that cause I ain't ready for no relationship and defiantly not with her.

We made it to the trap, and I got out the car. I needed a blunt, so I rolled a blunt and lit it up and inhaled.

We walked inside and to Aaron's office. I walked inside and he was doing paperwork.

"You wanted to see us." I said and exhaled the smoke. "Yea some bitch tried to steal from us so I-." He was cut off by my phone ringing. I picked my phone put my pocket and it was Bri.

"Wassup." I said when I answered.

"Where are you." She asked and I mugged the phone.

"I'm busy and did I say I was coming back when I'm done." I told her.

"So, you can't tell me where you are." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Man, I told you I'm busy I don't even know why you tripping for." I told her.

"Cause we together and you put seeing different girls." I sucked my teeth again.

"Man, we ain't even together I just fuck you from time to time you ain't even wifey material anyway." I told her she started going on and on about it so I just put my phone on the table, and you still could hear her.

I motioned for Aaron to continue talking. "Like I was saying I wanted y'all to question him and shit until he tells us who sent him. Do anything you want to him just don't kill him until after y'all get the information." We nodded and I got my phone and noticed she hung up.

"Why you do ole gurl like that." Zay asked I shrugged.

"She be aggravating sometimes unless she got dick inside her she thinks we together but we ain't I just use her for her pussy." I told him he laughed at, and Aaron just shook his head.

"You wrong for that but what you doing for your birthday." I thought about it.

"Nothing maybe spending the day with Zahari and my granny." I shrugged I never do anything but that.

"Man, we should have a party." I really didn't want to do anything.

"Maybe I don't know." He nodded. We walked out Aaron's office after a while but told him that we would handle that nigga tomorrow.

We drove to my house first and he came inside. We smoked a little bit. I went into the kitchen to get something when somebody knocked on my door.

"I got it." Zay said. He was there for a minute. "Aye Zion a girl and a little boy is here for you. " I walked out the kitchen with a blunt between my lips.

When I saw who it was, I froze. "Why the fuck you here." I asked her and lit the blunt.

"Cause I need your help." I sucked my teeth at this bull shit and inhaled the blunt.

"Man, when I needed yo help you left but since you here what tf can I help you with?" I asked her and exhaled.

"Zion look ik you mad at me but micheal had people take me he sold me to some gang and one of them got me pregnant and then I escaped and there looking for me. I'm sorry." I handed the blunt to zay.

"I'm sorry I love you." I said and hugged her.

"And I'm sorry to." She spoke. She said something to the little boy and then she tried to leave.

"Zaharra where the hell are you going man." I asked her. She turned around facing me.

"Just watch him I'll be back." I grabbed her arm. "Pops wants to talk to you and what gang is looking for you." I asked her.

"They called SGC, and I'll find pops later." And just like that she disappeared.

I turned back around, and Zay was looking at me and the little boy was to. "What." I spoke. He shook his head and handed me the blunt.

"Aye you got any clothes?" He shook his head no. I sighed. "What's yo name then?" He looked at me.

"Aiden." I nodded. "Aye take us over to Bri house so I can get my car." I told zay he nodded. We walked out the door and to his car.

He drove us to Bri house and left. I told him I would meet him at the trap. "This yo girlfriend." I shook my head no.

"Naw she just a girl I fuck." He nodded. I opened the door.

"Bri." I said out loud. "WHAT." I laughed. She eventually came downstairs.

"Why you disrespecting me lil guh and I came to get my car like I said now where my keys." I said searching for them.

"Who is dat." She asked I looked at Aiden." Nobody you need to be worried about." I spoke.

"Whateva nigga and they right here and what bitch was you fucking." I sighed and got my keys out her hand.

"I wasn't fucking no bitch and why you worried we ain't even together so stay off a nigga dick damn." I spoke.

I started looking for my condoms. "Aye you seen my condoms." I asked her while looking in her kitchen draws.

"So, you can fuck another bitch." I sucked my teeth. "Fuck it I'll just buy new ones probably poked holes in them." I needed to fix her attitude.

"Shut up or get out." She said and tried to go upstairs but I grabbed her arm. "Look Ima come back later." I licked my lips.

She nodded and I let her go. We left the house and got in my car. "I thought you said that wasn't yo girl." I sucked my teeth.

"She ain't the pussy is just good but Ima cut her off cause I think she tryin to trap my ass but you staying with yo great grandma tomorrow cause I gotta go to school but I'll pick you up after and today we are going clothes and shoes shopping." I told him.

He nodded. I drove to the trap. "Look don't talk to nobody or touch nothing cause if you do, they will shoot you or at you they did the same shit to me but we finna see your granddad." He ain't say nun.

We got out the car and walked up there and inside. I grabbed his hand. "Why you bring lil dude here." Insane asked.

"So, he can see my pops this his grandson." He nodded and I grabbed Aiden hand and walked to pops office.

I walked in his office and Zay was already in there. I sat in a chair and pulled Aiden in my lap. Pops looked at me confused.

"Meet your grandson." I told him. He still looked confused. "You had a son." He asked. I looked at him stupid.

"Hell, nah I ain't having no children but this Zaharra son she came to my house today saying she would talk to you but she just left him and Michael sold her, but I need you to watch him for right now so that I could question that nigga downstairs." He nodded and me and Zay got up.

Aiden looked like he was about to cry. "Look Aiden Ima only be downstairs that's my pops he ain't going to let anything happen to you that's your mom's dad ok." He still looked a little uneasy.

"Look just call Zay phone if you wanna talk to me ok." I told him and he nodded and smiled. Smiled back and handed him my phone.

We walked out the door and down to the basement. We walked past niggas hung up in chains and a couple of bitches.

We finally came face to face with that nigga. "So why you stealing from us." I asked he laughed.

"I ain't telling you shit bitch ass nigga." He spoke. I shrugged and got a gun and started pistol whipping him.

He's a rookie so he'll crack sooner or later. But I guess we just going to torture his ass.

After an hour of torturing him, he finally spilled. "So, who is it." I asked him. "It's a gang called SGC." I nodded.

"And where are there traps and stuff." I asked him. He was crying so I slapped him.

I got the address from him and the boss's name. We shit the boy since we ain't need him. We went back upstairs to pops office and Aiden was watching YouTube and pops was doing paperwork.

"We got the information, and we have something to tell you." I said to him. I handed him the information.

"That's the gang Zaharra is with from when Michael sold her to the boss." He was heated. He nodded I got Aiden and we went to the mall.

"Where you wanna go first." I asked him while we walked through the mall.

"I want to go to the shoe store first." I nodded and we went to kids footlocker. I had got him a whole bunch of shoes almost bought the whole store then we went to Gucci.

We had a whole bunch of bags, but we went and put them in the car and came back so now currently we were in Tommy Hilfiger, well walking out when my ex-girlfriend Tina came up to me, I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"So, you don't see me." She asked and I kept walking. "So, you gotta kid now." I stopped walking and looked at her.

"Don't you get the picture bitch I don't want you I don't want to talk to you. You an ex for a reason like leave me tf alone and no he's not my son." I told her left her there looking stupid.

"What you wanna eat." I asked Aiden. He thought about it for a second.

"I want auntie Annies." I looked at him. "Hell, nah nigga I'll get it after yo ass eat so choose again." He nodded and looked around.

"I want Chick-fil-A." I nodded and we walked up there. "What you want." I asked him.

"Chicken nuggets and fries." I nodded.

"Can I get 2 chicken nuggets and fries with a small Oreo milkshake and a medium. " I told the lady at the cash register.

"That would be 14.98." I pulled out a 20 and gave it to her and she gave me my change. We went to go find seats so we can wait on the food.

The food came and we ate. Aiden was sleep so I stopped over Bri house. I put Aiden in the guest room and went up to Bri room and she was knocked out.

She was only in her bra and underwear. I moved the cover from on top of her. I slid her panties down and pulled my pants and boxers down.

I rammed in her and she let out a loud ass moan. I started fucking her fast. "Go faster Papi." She said and that's what I did.

I started hitting her from the back. I was about to nut, so I pulled out and butted on her thigh. That was so close to her pussy.

She went right to sleep. So, I pulled my pants and boxers up and I went to go get Aiden and we left. I went to my granny house and went to go get Zahari.

After I got her i went home and put them two in the room, I took a shower and went to sleep. I'll just get the bags out the car tomorrow a nigga tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 695 54
Sabrina is one of the dudes. She doesn't have a problem with hanging around with them. She doesn't like the drama going on with the ladies. In fact h...
66.2K 799 19
James is gay. Jared isn't. But does that mean there's no chance? Not if it's up to Sabrina. [a.n: I wrote this when I was 14 and I haven't looked at...
119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
21.6K 549 14
Elijah Davis is a 17 year old boy, that is 4'10 and intersex and has a hard time making friends, so when his dad told him they were moving he was sad...