Beatrix

Da flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... Altro

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

SEVEN

15.4K 643 727
Da flawsomek

Zane walked in the apartment laughing at his girlfriend and daughter. They were recording themselves doing the baby momma dance.

🎶One month, two months, three month, four
Hit that baby momma when I'm stepping through the door.🎶

They really made a choreography for this song? Zane said to himself. He watched as they finished posting it on social media.

Beatrix had on a adidas sports bra with the leggings to match. Ziyanna had on a adidas training bra with the leggings to match as well. Her sandy hair was placed a curly ponytail, since Beatrix wanted to wait to do her hair on Christmas Eve.

"Y'all ain't got none else better to do," Zane chuckled as he made his way upstairs. He needed to get the sex smell off him before Beatrix smell it.

"No, you been gone since twelve," Beatrix said in a skeptical tone. "It's nine."

"I don't want to argue, Cookie," he sighed. "All I wanna do is lay under you and my daughter."

She rolled her eyes and put her attention back on her phone. Zane had been coming home late a lot. Her woman intuition was telling her that he was cheating, but she didn't trust it.

"Do you know what hairstyle you want yet?" Beatrix asked Ziyanna.

"Ooo, I want those braids that go to the side," Ziyanna smiled.

"Let me do that tonight then," she sighed. "Your grandma probably wants you tomorrow....go get the bow box."

Ziyanna scurried upstairs and that gave Beatrix time to get comfortable. She put two throw pillow between her legs on the floor. "Bring me my favorite pillow!"

She turned a movie on and waited for Ziyanna to come downstairs. To kill time, she went on her Instagram feed. Seeing her and Ziyanna's video being reposted. She also saw her picture with Zane and Ziyanna on a couples page.

"Ready," Ziyanna said out of breath since she was ripping and running. She handed her the bow box and sat in between her legs.

"I hope your father is coming down with my pillow," Beatrix sighed as she took her hair out the ponytail it was in.

"I got it," he said jogging down the steps. Beatrix found herself lusting over Zane. He was looking fresh and sexy with his adidas joggers on. His abs and muscles were on display and his curly temp fade was glistening. What got to her, was the smell of his Armani Code cologne. It introduced his presence before he even came down.

"He tryna be like us, Bebe," Ziyanna scoffed. "If yeen gang, ya can't hang."

Zane sucked his teeth. "Ian letting you listen to Dee Mulla no more. How you gone turn yo back on yo own pops?"

"Because you didn't come home at four like you said. You was supposed to spend time with us."

He leaned down and gave her a big kiss on the jaw. "Daddy's sorry, I'll make it up tomorrow and the day after."

"Can you put my pillow behind me?" Beatrix asked nervously while parting Ziyanna's hair. Every time Zane was fresh out the shower and looking like a meal, she always got nervous and her stomach was filled with butterflies.

He smirked and laid behind her with his head on the pillow. "I'll be your pillow."

Beatrix smiled and snuggled up against him. "Say no more."

He chuckled and grabbed her phone. He had an iPhone X, but he liked her eight plus because his hands were big.

DING DING

Zane furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the texts that were delivered coming back to back.

"Who blowing my phone up?" Beatrix asked with her full attention on Ziyanna's hair.

"Nothing just bill collectors," he lied pitifully.

Unknown: hey you might not remember me, but we met at the mall.

Unknown: I know you're wondering how I got this number lol. Truth is I got it from your boyfriend.

Unknown: we've been fucking off, quite some time now. I have pictures to prove it.

Zane quickly blocked Sadi's number and deleted the messages. He made a mental note to fuck her up whenever he see her. Feeling guilty, he started kissing her neck making her giggle. "I love you, baby. You love me?"

"Yeah, I love you," she said looking back at him with a smile. He pressed his lips against hers and looked at her pregnancy glow.

"Even when times get rough, promise not to leave, Ight?"

"Okay," she said simply. He grabbed her chin for her to look at him again.

"I'm serious Beatrix," he said above a whisper. "Promise me."

"I promise," she frowned. "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing," he said shaking his head. "Finish my baby hair."

•••

Beatrix and her father went out to eat that morning. Their conversations never grew stale because they had so much to talk about.

"How's the babies doing?" Orion asked.

"They're starting to move around," Beatrix responded. "Like when they here certain voices."

Orion nodded with a smile. "I just can't believe I'm about to be someone's papa. You know I've been having baby fever."

"Well, I'll send them right to your crib," she smiled. "You love babies anyway."

"I love them one at a time though," he said seriously. "I never dealt with twins before."

"I have," she mumbled with an eye roll. "That silky black hair of yours is going to turn gray."

He rubbed his goatee with a frown. "Keep them lil rugrats away from me then. I'm still young."

She scoffed. "You young alright. Did you see all those evil glares these women been giving me. Even the waitress. I mean—I look just like yo ass."

He laughed at his daughter. Her face expressions made her look exactly like Orion. "What can I say? I have that effect on women."

"Yeah Yeah," she said playfully waving him off. "So will I be having a stepmom soon. Are you seeing someone?"

He shook his head. The girl he was messing with completely cut him off. Orion didn't think too much of it. He was about to cut her off anyway. "Taking it slow."

She nodded in understanding. "Well you can get any female you want in here. Take your pick."

He chuckled at her and looked around. There were young, mid age, and even old checking him out. He had matured over the seven years he was in prison. He used to have a bare face, small muscles, and was bald headed.

"We can hangout tomorrow," she said nervously. "If you like...Zane's mother said I'm not allowed over there anymore."

Orion frowned. "Why? What you do?"

She kind of felt offended. "Me? I did nothing. Officer Allen is her daughter and she told her family about you and my mother. Man, if words could hurt physically, I'll be sliced up."

He rubbed his hand down his face. "That bitch just mad I didn't let her fuck."

Beatrix laughed at his statement. "Damn dad, I'm out here being hated because you wanna be celibate? Tragic."

They laughed and carried on with their conversation. They talked about Beatrix when she was little, how they came up with her name, and etc.

•••

"Your hair is so pretty Ziyanna," Vicky cooed. "Which one of your father's friends did this?"

"It wasn't one of my father's friends," Ziyanna frowned. "It was my Bebe."

Vicky scoffed and went in the den with the family. Some were there from Ann Arbor, some from Oakland, California, and some were from Nashville. It was a mixture of black, white, and mixed. They all got along well.

"I hear you gotta ole girl, nephew," uncle Tonio started. "Where she at?"

"Ask Vicky," Zane mumbled in irritation.

"It's Christmas Eve mom, can you at least show a little holiday cheer?" Tatum coaxed. "You know her father didn't kill her mother and he has been released. He's out the way too."

"Well she can be over there with him then," Eshé butted in.

"Eshé if you don't shut yo ass up!" Roland raised his voice. He was sick of his own daughter. "Now I had enough! You can see yo way out my damn house if you say one more hateful thing. That girl just wanted to be accepted but y'all putting her parents mistakes on her."

Both Vicky and Eshé jumped at the bass in his voice. Tatum stood at his side with a smirk on her face as well as Zane.

"Sit y'all asses down and Eshé stop feeding your mom bullshit. You know that shit ain't true....Zane call up your girlfriend and tell her to come."

•••

Beatrix was nervous about going to meet Zane's family. She didn't want to be embarrassed by the whole family.

Zane picked her up from the house and had to give her, her props. She wore a gray sweater that showed her ball-shaped stomach with some light blue Miss Me jeans and some Giuseppe Zanotti leather moto boots to match her leather jacket.

When Beatrix walked in, everyone got quiet. All the men stared in lust and all the ladies looked at her in wonder.

"Bebe!" Ziyanna squealed while hugging her waist. "I miss you!"

Beatrix only picked her up and kissed her neck. She heard Eshé scoff but didn't say anything.

"This my girlfriend Beatrix, they call her Bebe though," Zane introduced.

"Hi," most of the white side of the family said.

"Hey, how you doing?" Most of the black side of the family said.

Beatrix only gave warm smiles as she put Ziyanna back down. Zane grabbed her hand to sit on the couch. He made her sit on his lap so he could rub her stomach.

"Y'all are so cute," Zane's aunt Debbie cooed. "Do you know what gender the baby is going to be?"

"We don't know their gender," Zane said. "We won't know until our baby shower."

"Their?" Eshé frowned.

"Yeah we having twins," he shrugged. "Problem?"

"Don't start," Roland sighed. "Beatrix you hungry? Thirsty? You better eat before my big ass cousins beat you to it."

She laughed and shook her head. She felt a pair of eyes on her, making her turn her attention to the staircase.

"Zane you got this girl pregnant?" A girl frowned coming downstairs.

Zane rolled his eyes and slouched on the couch. "Why she here? This supposed to be a family gathering."

Tatum came downstairs and smiled. "Hey Bebe, when you get here."

Beatrix had Zane talking for her since she was a little scared to talk. "We just got here."

"Say, yo girl a mute?" Zane's great cousin, Antwon said.

"No," Zane said with an attitude. "She don't wanna talk because she scared. Y'all ain't got no filter."

"Girl you can talk," Eshé said waving him off. "Don't nobody care that you talk over your larynx."

Beatrix looked at her then down to the floor. She felt like she was put on the spot.

"Hey sweetie," Vicky's mother smiled. "I'm Vivienne, Zane's nanna...or triple OG. You're really pretty, like a little Barbie doll."

Beatrix smiled at the sweet old lady. "T-thank you."

Beatrix was a little relieved that the family only cooed at her. It was better than the laughter and the slandering.

"How old is she, ten?" The girl chuckled.

"Perla why are you even here?" Zane frowned.

"I was invited by O'Shea," she smirked. "Is that a problem?"

He furrowed his eyebrows but it softened when Beatrix looked back at him and gave him a look.

"Come on, B," Tatum said grabbing her hand. "Let's go to my room."

She tried getting up but Zane sat her back down on his lap. "Nah, she chilling with me...move along."

Tatum sucked her teeth and pulled her arm again, almost dragging her up the stairs. Perla sized her up and quickly followed them to Tatum's pink and black spacious room.

Zane went outside to have a smoke since Beatrix was upstairs. He needed to catch up with his folks.

Back to Beatrix, she was greeting herself to all of Zane's young cousins.

"I'm Clara, Zane's little cousin on his mother side," seventeen year old Clara smiled. "I'm from Nashville...this is my little sister, Chloé."

Beatrix smiled at the small baby and touched her feet. Chloé smiled and started kicking like crazy. "Hi happy baby."

O'Shea openly stared at her butt as she bent down. He wished he met Beatrix first.

"I'm Tatiana, Zane's aunt. Even though we the same age," Tatiana laughed. "I'm from Ann Arbor, Michigan."

Tatiana was a really pretty light skin lady with tattoos. She had her hair braided into a long ponytail that went to the side. She had dimples and talked with her tongue. She had a big but and meaty but still small. (Similar to Queen Key)

"The name is Snook," a chubby ten year old smirked. "Zane wish he could be like his cousin."

Beatrix giggled a bit and caught herself locking eyes with O'Shea. She quickly put her attention on something elsewhere. That's when she started meeting all the family. She really only vibe with Tatiana and Clara. Everyone else was giving her the cold shoulder or flirting.

"How old are you again?" Perla asked pointing at Beatrix in disgust.

Beatrix looked her up and down quickly before replying. "I'll be eighteen in February."

"That makes Zane four years older than you," Perla chuckled while counting on her fingers. "You're too grown for me."
(She was a little slow👆🏾)

"Why is that any of your concern?" Tatiana defended. "Aren't you with O'Shea?"

"No," he frowned. "She ask to come since we been fucking off. It's not like I'm introducing her to the fam."

Perla looked at him sideways. She felt straight played since she was trying to compete with Beatrix.

"Wussup y'all," Zane greeted while entering the room. He smiled and hugged all of his cousins. He made sure to give Tatiana and Clara a big hug since that was his favorite aunt and cousin. He looked over at Beatrix and saw that she was playing with Chloé. "Is this Chloé? Let me hold her."

Zane scooped up Chloé and she just smiled. She was a really happy and friendly baby.

"You ready to have your babies?" Clara smiled at Beatrix.

"I'm a little scared, but yeah I am," Beatrix chuckled. "My doctor said I might have them early since I was a little underweight before getting pregnant."

"You done gain all that happy weight now," Tatiana smirked. "Watch, those babies gone have yo hips wide as day."

Zane sat beside Beatrix and pulled her on top of him. It was a habit he grew to. He just loved being under her.

"So how did you guys meet?" Macy, Zane's cousin, asked.

"Long story," they both said in sync. They looked at each and smiled. They held up conversations and didn't notice how cute they were. Perla felt a wave of jealousy and hurt. Zane had never treated her like that nor Reagan. They weren't even together when she was pregnant with Ziyanna.

"Come to the bathroom with me," Zane whispered in her ear. He got horny when he smoke and she knew what he wanted to do.

"What? No," she frowned. "We're at your parents house."

He sucked his teeth. "Well you gone give me head when we get home, right?"

"If I have time, Zane. We still gotta make cookies and wait for Ziyanna to fall asleep so we can put the presents under the tree."

"I'm horny, bae," he sighed.

She patted his head. "You'll be fine."

He rolled his eyes and looked over at an upset Perla. She was eyeing him in disappointment. He licked his lips at her then shook his thoughts off. She didn't feel nothing like Beatrix and no girl he ever been with can compete.

He was practicing on keeping his dick in his pants and saving it for Beatrix. There was only a matter of time before Beatrix find out he was cheating. He needed to end his infidelities quickly.

•••

"Mmm, it smells so good," Ziyanna said eyeing the chocolate chip cookies in lust.

"Pour some milk for Santa Claus," Beatrix said washing the dishes. "If you waste any milk, clean it up. I know you hate roaches."

Ziyanna agreed and did as told. "Now what do I do?"

"Sit four cookies on that plate over there and place it on the coffee table."

She was right on it. After placing it on the coffee table, she went back and placed the glass of milk beside the cookies. "May I have a glass of milk and a cookie?"

"Yes you may," she smiled. Beatrix was teaching Ziyanna good etiquette. Ziyanna wasn't mean and she started respecting her and others.

Beatrix gave her a small glass of milk and two cookies. "When you're finish, come upstairs so Zane can tuck you in."

"No, I want you to tuck me in," she stated.

Beatrix gave her a lopsided smile and went upstairs. Zane was in the shower so she put her pink satin pajama set on and slid inside her slippers.

"I'm done," Ziyanna said peeking inside.

"You're finish," she corrected.

"Shoot," she said palming her face. "I mean I'm finished."

Beatrix chuckled and picked her up. She didn't care that she was almost bigger than her. She put her down and said they said their prayers. Ziyanna then hopped in her bed and got under the covers. Beatrix kisses her cheek and rubbed her head. "Goodnight, love bug."

She left out, cutting off the light and closing the door shut. When she made it back to the room, Zane was eyeing her down.

"What?" Beatrix said laying on her side of the bed. She smiled because she knew Zane was about to flip out.

He reached over and slapped her butt. "Get yo ass up."

"Damn my bad, I almost forgot," she chuckled getting out the bed. "We gotta put the gifts under the tree. Thanks for reminding me."

Zane sighed in irritation. He followed behind her and quickly got the presents out his garage. Beatrix went back upstairs to get the rest from their closet. After bringing them down, she saw Zane eating cookies and drinking milk. She was exhausted from going up and down stairs.

"Zane can you carry me back up," she said out of breath. "I can't do it anymore."

Without saying anything or giving attitude, he picked her up. He didn't even know why he had her helping in the first place.

He sat her on the bed and looked down at her. "Don't think I forgot."

She pulled him on top of her and rolled over on top. "I didn't forget."

She pulled his Ralph Lauren boxers off and gripped his thick soldier. She licked it all the way up to the tip, before inserting it inside her mouth.

"Just like that," Zane said above a whisper while pushing her head down. "Fuck."

She started going faster. She loved hearing him moan, and high key wanted him to bust so she could go to sleep.

When she decided to take almost every inch in her mouth, he couldn't hold his explosion. "I feel like you get freakier every time we have sex."

She shot him a fake smile and got out the bed to brush her teeth. She didn't get a chance to take a nap, since Zane told her to come over and meet the family. She was beyond tired and Zane still didn't feel satisfied. She felt him grabbing her waist while she spit out the mouthwash.

"Stay like that," he ordered while taking her shorts off. He bent down and started to devour her vagina from the behind.

"Oh my g—," she moaned while she closed her eyes and rested her elbows on the counter. Right when she was about to climax, he hopped up.

He smirked while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was really upset that he stopped. "I rather you cum all over this dick then on my fingers."

She groaned as he slid inside her wetness. She didn't know she was clinging onto his shaft and that's what he liked.

"Damn you tight," he grunted while  immersing inside in a steady pace. He bit his lip watching her love faces in the mirror. "Open your eyes."

"Uh uh," she mumbled as she shook her head. It felt like her eyes were glued shut.

"Fuck a Santa Claus, you been on my naughty list," he growled. He pulled her up straight and groped her neck. He started giving her fast strokes that made her whimper.

"Stop, Stop, Stop," she yelped while trying to run away. He let go of her neck and bent her back down. "Throw it back and don't you tell me no."

Her eyes were running and she tried getting herself together. She slowly bounced on his shaft and Zane wasn't having it. 

"Faster," he ordered and smacked her ample ass. She hissed and did as told. "That's what I'm talking bout, cream all over it then."

Zane took the lead and started pounding inside until he came. When he took it out, it was coated in white from all the nuts she busted.

"Make...sure you keep that same energy...for my birthday," she panted. She was still bent over while Zane cut the shower on.

"Get up," he smirked. She was sore and couldn't really move. She looked back at him and nodded. When she tried walking over, she was weak at the knees. Luckily, Zane caught her before she fell.

He took her shirt off and helped her inside the shower. They both washed one another off and got a chance to really look at each other.

Their children really was going to be beautiful.

•••

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Ziyanna squealed. "Santa came! Wake up!"

Ziyanna started pulling on his chin beard then shook his head. Zane was laying under Beatrix with his hand rested on her belly.

"Give me a minute," he mumbled while forcing himself to get up. "Wash your face and brush your teeth then I'll be ready in no time."

She smiled and ran out the room. Beatrix woke up from all the movement and sat up in bed. Her body was aching bad, so she needed to stretch.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Zane winked at her.

She just looked at him and made her way to the bathroom. "Where you going?"

"Downstairs to watch Ziyanna open some of her gifts then I'm gonna go to work."

Beatrix scoffed. "Well I guess I won't be seeing you until night time."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't wake up on Christmas Day trying to argue."

She didn't say anything else. After finishing her skin routine, she went went downstairs and sat on the other side of the couch. She was mad that Zane had to go to work on Christmas. She thought that made no sense, but he was in the drug game.

Zane looked over at Beatrix. She had her burgundy hair in a messy bun and her face was greased with coconut oil. She wore a gray maxi dress with no bra or panties. He wanted her to look at him, but she only recorded Ziyanna opening her gifts.

"OMG!" Ziyanna squealed. "Santa got me an iPad just like I asked."

"Baby you gone open your gifts?" Zane asked not realizing how sexy he sounded.

She sized him up. She always liked how he smelled and dress. He wore a black Nike jogging suit with blue boy UGGs on his feet. She could smell his Jimmy Choo cologne from a mile away. "I'll wait. This is about Ziyanna."

"Come over here so I can tell you something important," he ordered. She thought he didn't want Ziyanna to hear what he was about to say.

"What is it?" Beatrix frowned looking down at him. He bit his lip and groped her butt.

"Sit down," he said pulling her on the couch. She hit him softly and pouted a little. She thought she was about to receive some tea. Instead, he placed her small arm around him while he laid on her.

She took a picture of him doing that. He was a real character to her. She played in his hair and watch Ziyanna open her never ending gifts. "You should cut your hair off. You're not a fuckboy anymore. I hope."

"I like my shit like this, thank you," he sassed. He soon got a call that made him raise up and leave the room. That made Beatrix frown but she didn't say anything.

"Yo B, I'm bout to head out," he nodded at her.

"Well damn, we can't have a kiss goodbye," Beatrix frowned. He quickly placed a kiss on Ziyanna's forehead and a peck on Beatrix's lips. "Happy? Okay."

She was feeling some type of way about him now. She needed to confront him as soon as he get back.

•••

Beatrix went ahead and fixed Christmas breakfast and still had her dressing in the oven. She was going to cook Christmas dinner as well.

They both got dressed in a black jogging suit and and blue Bailey bow UGGs as well. She wanted to take pictures of their small family.

RING RING

"Hello?" Beatrix answered.

"Aye Beatrix you open yo gifts yet?" Zane said.

"No," she sighed. "I haven't had time."

"Damn well come outside so you can open yo first...bring Ziyanna with you. She got one more gift."

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows. "Uh okay."She grabbed Ziyanna's hand and made it outside in curiosity.

"AHHHH! ZANE!" Beatrix shrieked. She ran over and gave him the biggest hug and cried. "Please tell me this isn't a joke."

"It's not," Zane chuckled handing her the keys to a yellow BMW 328i. "Go see the inside."

She wiped her tears and got inside. It had a peanut butter interior with tinted windows. Zane even got Ziyanna the same thing customized.

"Ooo, I like this," Ziyanna smiled while getting inside. "I can't wait to show it off."

Beatrix was perplexed at the moment of time. "So you lied about going to work? I know that didn't sound right."

Zane smirked. "Yeah, I had to do it. I hope you like it."

She got out and made it towards Zane. He was giant compared to her small frame. He picked her up so she could reach his lips. "I love it and I love you. Thank you soooooo much."

He only smiled at her. He didn't even remember Reagan thanking him for her Toyota Corolla. She just grabbed the keys and bounced. "You wanna take it for a spin?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," she chuckled and made it towards the car. "Come on mini me, let's go drive our new car."

"I can't just leave my new baby out here in the cold," Ziyanna said.

Zane picked up the mini car and made his way. "Zane bring my phone and MK purse!" Beatrix yelled after.

He went inside and placed the mini car by the tree. He then went upstairs to get her purse and phone.

When he came down, he could've sworn he heard screaming. He furrowed his eyebrows and went outside. A black van left smoke on their way out the apartment complex.

"What the fuck!" Zane yelled as he seen the BMW door open with no Beatrix or Ziyanna.

•••

Beatrix held Ziyanna for dear life. She didn't know what happened. She was dragged out the car by a tall man. One of the other guys was too rough with Ziyanna, and hit her head on the concrete.

Beatrix cried like crazy, because she wouldn't wake up. "Please wake up! Please!"

Her heart dropped when the car came to a stop and she heard shuffling. She did a quick prayer for her and Ziyanna before they open the door.

"You didn't have to hit that lil girl!" A masked man shouted and hit the other masked person in the head.

"I was hype, so I didn't mean too," a girl voice stated. "Stop hitting me, Enzo!"

Beatrix head shot up when she heard his name. After they talked, they both opened the door.

"Get out," Enzo demanded. "Hurry up!"

Beatrix held onto Ziyanna as she scooted out the van. She shook like crazy as the girl held the gun to her head. She looked at all her surroundings and studied the street name and how the the house looked. "You try some slick shit if you want to."

They all walked inside the house. I guess you can say the other people were workers. They sat around and smoked with their guns ready. Beatrix flinched when a guy touched her leg. She slowly walked inside the basement and noticed that it was abandoned as well. It smelled like piss and death. Beatrix was told to sit down on the floor so they could chain her up.

"You're a little quiet," the girl chuckled. "I see you not a dumb hoe."

Beatrix only looked at Ziyanna hoping she wasn't dead. She didn't care about the girl's hurtful comments.

Enzo took his mask off. "Remember me, you lying ass bitch!"

SLAP!

"OUUUCCHH!" Beatrix shrieked. His powerful slap left a red mark on her face. She began to boohoo as her cheek stung.

"Damn, Enzo. You talking about me hitting," the girl said taking off her mask. "Remember me?"

Beatrix looked up at the girl and squinted. "You're the girl from the mall. W-why are y'all doing this? Is it because of Zane? Y'all want money?"

They nodded. "We're holding the little girl for ransom, but you? You're going to be our sex slave. Witcho fine ass."

"Please," she begged. "I'm pregnant, Don't do this. Enzo I'm sorry okay?...matter of fact...no I'm not, I blew your phone up for hours and you didn't bother answering. I wasn't lying and you can't keep a girl waiting."

Enzo stayed quiet for a minute before leaving. It was true, he did cut her off. He was just jealous when he saw her happy with a family now. He thought that could be him but Zane was always in the way.

"Yeah this cute and all, but I need to call up Zane and tell him the deal," Sadi said. She dialed his number and he answered after the fifth time she called.

"SADI WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!" Zane roared through the phone.

"I want money, rudeness," she chuckled. "I have that fine ass baby mother of yours and yo daughter. She look just like you."

"Sadi," he sighed. "You foul for this. I knew you was weird when I first met you. You bet not touch them. How much money we talking about?"

"Hmmm, a hundred grand," she smiled. "By tomorrow night. Beatrix isn't up for sale though."

"What the fuck you mean up for sale?!" Zane shouted. "Look stop talking reckless and let me talk to her."

Sadi sighed in irritation and put the phone on speaker. "I will kill you if you say anything wrong."

"H-Hello?" Beatrix answered. "Zane?"

"You okay? I swear imma get you."

"I'm okay, but I don't know about Ziyanna. She won't wake up! Her head is bleeding like crazy. Zane I'm only five months pregnant, I can't be stress like this. I could lose them."

"Hey, B," Orion dominant voice croon the speaker. "Don't you worry about a motherfucking thing! I'm coming get you, Ight?"

"Sé que no me quieres, pero ¿recuerdas esa canción que siempre te canté? al la nanita nana?" Faith's voice said. That gave Beatrix an idea before Sadi frowned.

"estoy en la avenida de la calle XVIII en una casa blanca abandonada," Beatrix said calmly with a head nod. "Te amo, mama."

Beatrix hung up the phone and looked up at Sadi who was eye fucking her tough. "You know you sound real sexy speaking Spanish. I can't wait to taste you tonight."

Beatrix heard whining and groaning, so she looked over at Ziyanna who was squirming. "Baby!"

Beatrix forgot she was in chains and Ziyanna didn't even know she was in chains. "Please let me check on her. I won't go anywhere! Please!"

Sadi hesitantly took the chains off and pointed the gun at her. Beatrix crawled over and held Ziyanna in her arms.

"Momma!" Ziyanna boohooed. Beatrix froze and looked down at her bloody head. "What you call me?"

"I know you're not my real mom but you are my mother by heart," she sniffed. "I love you. I don't wanna be here! Take me home!"

"Everything is gonna be fine, okay?" she mumbled. "You'll be out here in no time. Zane will pay your ransom and take you home."

"You're coming too right?" Ziyanna frowned. Beatrix's tears started to flow more.

"No," she whispered and continued to rock her. She began to sang the song her mother told her to sing.

•••

Zane's family and friends, Beatrix's family, and West's workers just stared at each other and looked in silence. Faith was a little embarrassed since she did try to get with Roland when she was younger knowing he had a wife and kids.

Zane kept declining Sadi's phone calls, but she kept calling. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!"

His voice made all the women jump and all the men alarmed. His face softened and that's when he told her to put her on the phone.

"Put it on speaker phone," Roland ordered.

"I'm okay, but I don't know about Ziyanna. She won't wake up! Her head is bleeding like crazy. Zane I'm only five months pregnant, I can't be stress like this. I could lose them."

Vicky was so hurt, she stormed out crying. Orion said a few words as well as Faith. He didn't like how she was all on his back.

"Te amo, mama," was the last thing Beatrix muttered. Faith gasped and covered her mouth. "I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!"

•••
T H E  N E X T  D A Y

"Come on, eat for daddy," a nasty sweaty guy smirked at Ziyanna while holding a burger to her mouth.

Beatrix looked in terror. "Are you some type of pedophile?"

"Nah, I just like what I see," he said. "Like I would like to see you udressed."

"Momma I'm scared," Ziyanna trembled. "I have to go pee."

"Can we go to the bathroom pervert?" Beatrix asked boldly.

The man stepped towards her with a menacing smirk plastered on his face. "I like little girls with attitudes."

She eyed the pocket knife as he bent down to her level. "I'm sure you do, Bitch!"

She grabbed the pocket knife and started shanking him like her father taught her. She got up breathing hard and whatnot. She search the guy and found keys and a gun.

She thought it was real stupid of them to leave her unchained. Beatrix had grown an evil side to her and no one knew about, so everyone still thought she was sweet. She quickly unchained Ziyanna and held her.

She saw that Sadi left her prepaid phone on the table. "Go call Zane."

Ziyanna ran to the phone and called her pops. She had her nose turned up since it was a flip phone.

"What?" Zane mumbled like he had been crying.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think I dialed the wrong number...Momma what's daddy num—." Ziyanna gasped as she heard the gunshots.

POW POW POW

•••

"Oh I'm sorry, I think I dialed the wrong number...Momma what's daddy num—." Ziyanna started but she gasped.

"Ziyanna!" Zane hopped up from his. "Hello?"

"Daddy," she boohooed. "Mom—I mean Bebe just killed three men. I made mistake peed on myself. Daddy I'm scared, I wanna go home!"

"Beatrix killed three men?" Zane frowned. "You sure?"

Zane heard more gun shots and Ziyanna gasped again.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again nigga," Zane heard Beatrix in the background. "I hope you rot in hell!"

POW!

"Momma I called daddy, he's still on the phone," Ziyanna said.

"Zane," Beatrix said out of breath. "Come get us. I'm tired and I'm fucking hungry."

"I'm on my way."

•••

Sadi made it back to the abandoned house seeing a black car parked. She saw Beatrix coming out with Zane and Ziyanna. Beatrix was the only one who seen Sadi. She didn't point or tell Zane it was Sadi in the car. She simply mouthed 'I'm going to kill you' with a wink.

Sadi heart dropped and she began to drive pass the house. She needed to get out of Detroit as soon as possible.

Beatrix🧠

"I can't believe you killed the whole gang," Orion chuckled. "You ain't nuthin' but four feet tall."

Beatrix was stuffing her face with leftover Christmas dinner. "It was easy, I guess. I play Zane's games a lot."

Zane had Ziyanna on one leg and Beatrix on the other. It felt like they'd been away for weeks. He didn't even go to sleep or home that night. First he went to his warehouse to go over the plan, then to the bar, last he drove around the abandoned house.

"Like I said before, you're a survivor," Everly smiled shaking her head. "No one touch you did it?"

"Yes," Ziyanna spilled. "That weird girl kept touching her and that pervert kept trying to feed me a burger he bit off."

Zane furrowed his eyebrows and thought about it. "I didn't see her. That broad wasn't there!"

"She's gone," Beatrix shrugged. "I doubt she'll be an issue."

"Damn they got you good," Tatum said observing the slap mark. "What you do?"

Flashbacks played in her head and she knew she was going to suffer great trauma. They say the first person you kill will always be kept in your mind. The sweaty guy was still in her mind and Enzo was as well. She could never forget what he did the first night she was held captive.

"Beatrix," Faith called out softly. "You okay?" 

Her head shot in her direction. "Huh? Y-yeah I'm okay."

"I hope this isn't personal, but were you raped?" Vicky asked nervously.

"The word is moles—," Ziyanna started but was cut off by Beatrix's hand.

Zane swapped it. "Don't be tryna cover my baby mouth."

"They are all dead, why does it fucking matter anymore!" Beatrix lashed out. She sat her plate on the table. She grabbed her BMW keys and ran out before anyone can catch her.

•••

She drove to her getaway spot and safely parked her car right beside the tree.

She sat inside the tire that was tied to the tree. She swung her legs back and forth thinking back on the worst Christmas she ever had.

"The lil girl sleep, you might as well let me fuck," Enzo coaxed.

"Enzo no, I don't want to. Don't force it. You're going to make me miscarry," Beatrix hiccuped.

He sucked his teeth. "You think I give a fuck. I could get you pregnant again. You was supposed to be mine, Beatrix. I was the one who was supposed to take your virginity."

He began to feel on her and give her kisses she wasn't pleased by. He sucked on her neck, breasts and in between her thighs. Her mind wasn't aroused, but her body was. He placed his hands in her panties and moved it around.

"You like how that feel, don't you? You're soak in wet," he chuckled. "Let me wear you out, ma. This will be the only time I ask."

"Momma," Ziyanna groaned. "My head hurts."

Enzo backed up and left with an aggravated expression. He was a bad person, but he wasn't sick enough to rape a girl in front of a child.

She boohooed as she thought back on how she was almost raped by the guy she really liked at a point of time.

"Baby," Zane said kneeling down. "You scared the fuck outta me you wouldn't move or blink."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. "I'm scared Zane. I really am. I can't get those images out my mind."

He sighed and hugged her back. He was hurt that she had to go through that. She had already been through hell and back. He just wanted to treat her like a queen. "I thought you left my ass until yo parents told me where you might have been."

"No I promise that I wouldn't leave if times get rough," she cried but still managed to use a sarcastic tone.

Zane shot her a lopsided smirk. "I love you lil girl."

"I love you too," she sassed. "And I know you was messing around with Sadi. Stop cheating on me, Zane Rashad Allen or I will leave."

She rolled her eyes and pushed passed him. She was having mood swings badly and Zane just had to deal with it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.1K 395 46
She was fire, he was ice. She raged and burned everything in her path when he stayed calm and collected. She survived for her sister and only remaini...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
63.1K 1.9K 43
• a romance thriller • "Break my heart, I give you the permission Maia Oberain." Levi whispered. « ¤ » "You are like the first ray of sunshine reac...