Reputation

Bởi gorystories

The school's hottest boys are the two most dangerous psychopaths... Rebekah Fleetwood is a straight A studen... Xem Thêm

Show Him What A Good Time Is
Never Had Sex With A Virgin
Did A Number On My Back
You Will Be Ruined
It's Just A Piercing, Becks
I Want You Seductive, Not Plain
Those Are Tears Of Eagerness
Go On, Tell Him Becks
That's Not Like My Rebekah
You're A Beautiful Girl, Rebekah
She Was Told Not To Do That
That's Non Of Our Business
I Don't Know Why I'm Like This
I Don't Want You To Go
Jackass
Why Did You Do This To Me?
We Had The Best Of Fun
The Big, Mean Bully
You Care About The Slut, Dont You?
Smaller And Smaller
I Need A Distraction
It Ain't Gonna Get You Anywhere
I Have A Little Confession
Kade Couldn't Take It
I Need You
It Belongs To Me
You Can't Stay Here
The Position You're Suppose To Be In
Why Doesn't Anybody Love Me?
You're Acting Weird!
You Fucking Crazy Bitch
Just Take Me Away From Here

She Tried It Again

811 50 5
Bởi gorystories

Yes I'm uploading bc of the cliffhanger ending. Before you read this chapter, just know it's supposed to be a little all over the place, because it's from Rebekah's point of view and in her thoughts even if it's in third person.

Chapter 13

As soon as Rebekah let out a piercing scream that made the whole room quake, Kade whipped his head around, and Rebekah and Ethan got the sight of their lives.

Kade's face was red and sweating; he appeared somehow grotesque. His hair was soaking wet, and he had albuminous, pink lipstick sprawled across his cheeks, travelling all the way down his neck. The colour had also reached his shoulder, which Rebekah could see so clearly due to the fact his black vest had been literally torn from him- presumably by hands, or maybe even by teeth, and the shirt now hung formlessly from the left side of his body.

Rebekah rapidly darted her glossy eyes down towards the ground to see Joanne- Kayden Samuels own step mom, slumped against the wall on the floor, the wallpaper and her shoulders soaked in her own crimson blood that escaped the wound on her forehead. Kade was just staring ahead at them with shock, and Rebekah let out an odd sound.

" Uhh..uhh."

Surely this weren't real. But it was right in front of her. It was incontrovertible.

Rebekah felt all of the colour leave her face, and she felt drowned in fear and complete stun. Kade's eyes still watched her with a look he'd never gave her before- the brown seemed to consume her, and Kade was swallowed in shock himself for a moment.

His eyes shot to Ethan. Kade was was shaking like an addict; his whole body was jerking all over. Even his arms, that for some reason attempted to cover his half naked body like a scared little girl, were wobbling. His head was moving like he was about to explode.

" She... I," Kade couldn't produce any words. Rebekah also felt lost in the outside world for a moment. This was so unreal that she couldn't move. Couldn't blink. She'd frozen completely, and shut off like a robot without its batteries. Only she was a real person, and had to experience these emotions.

" It's okay, man," Ethan began approaching Kade, almost cooing him, but you could hear the uneasiness about his voice. He went too touch his shoulder, and it was like a spark had gone up Kade's ass as he sprung away from Ethan, and his face twisted in a way that juxtaposed his previous expression.

" Check if she's dead," he was now even redder with some sort of fury, and he was demanding, but his voice still shook.

It took a moment for Rebekah to realise he was speaking to her, and she also snapped back into reality, and let out another horror- filled yell, which Kade then screamed again.

" I said check if she's dead!" He roared so loud, the neighbours must have heard for sure, and spit reached Rebekah, even from where she was stood.

She still didn't move- she couldn't, in fact. She wish she could, but her eyes were glued to the unconscious woman on the ground. She'd never experienced this sort of event, and her mind was spinning a million miles per hour. It was hard to even recognise where she was for a minute. Her eyes were drowsy. She felt she may faint.

All of a sudden, Kade began approaching her, stomping in his steps. Rebekah's body finally jolted up, and she shrieked before the adrenaline hit her, causing her to swing herself out the room, and run as fast as she could away from Kade.

Her heart was now straining, nearly smashing through her chest the amount it was beating. Her pulse pumped blood through her ears so loudly and she felt she might go deaf; her mind was dizzy and swimming all over.

Rebekah reached the corridor, and the door was wide open where Ethan had raced in after her, and hope was blasting through her body. So close. This was finally it. She could tell the world what Kade and Ethan were. What they'd done. How she'd been treated, and how she felt because of them. And now the proof was here. Kade had hurt someone. Badly. And by the looks of it, she were dead.

Rebekah didn't want to think about that. She just wanted to escape.

Rebekah reached the door, and her long nails immediately splintered as she grasped the wooden frame, she winced, when all of a sudden, two arms from behind her grabbed her harshly. Rebekah jumped out her skin, and screamed. She noticed the brown skin, and knew it was Kade, and she clenched round the door harder, destined to get free; hopefully someone heard her cry out. The skin on her fingers tore viciously, until she was yanked from it, and Kade slammed the door shut, before carrying her back into the living room.

" Help!" Rebekah cried aloud. " No! No, let go off me, please! I'm begging you, stop, Kayden!"

Rebekah knew at this point, her heart had exploded from her chest. Her body went writhed as she kicked and screamed, trying to squirm from his grip. It was almost impossible, but she wouldn't give up. She wouldn't be a part of this. This wasn't real. Things like this didn't happen to people like her. People from where they live. It just didn't.

Rebekah only opened her eyes when her body was forcefully thrashed against the ground, and she swore she heard her bone pop out her leg. Rebekah burst into painful sobs, and she was shivering like crazy.

Kade climbed on top of her, and his entire body squashed hers in the most uncomfortable way. She continued to howl like never before and Kade's face got so close to hers as he shift up her body.

" Shut up!" Kade commanded, veins protruding from his forehead, and sweat leaking onto his already wet cheeks. " Shut up before I fucking kill you!"

Rebekah tried to stop crying, but it wouldn't work, and for a moment, she thought Kade was going too rape her right here when his hands shifted to his pants. She uttered another sob.

Kade finally got off, and Rebekah sat up, placing her legs right up to her chest. She'd run again, but she was in agony. Her face was now more jewel than Kade's.

" Why, why, why?" She placed her arms over her eyes and weeped like never before, fear had took completely over her body and she was showing that same weakness she had the first night she spent with them.

" She's dead," Ethan finally said to Kade, which made Rebekah jerk her head up and look at him. Ethan had his long fingers placed on her wrist, clearly checking for a pulse, and his face had gone pale too.

Rebekah's eyes widened more before she wrapped her arms around her sore legs and broke down again. Surely this was a dream. Please, someone assure her this isn't true. This hasn't happened.

Rebekah heard footsteps approaching her, and her body continued to shake uncontrollably. She watched Kade's feet place right in front of her, and she tried to shift back; it made no difference.

" Look at me," she heard his voice say. It was soaked in anger, and Rebekah whisper cried, muttering things to herself.

She didn't listen, and Kade reached out to pull her head. She didn't scream this time, but let him grasp her jaw between his thick fingers. His eyes met hers, and boy did they look completely fucked up. Even the white socket didn't add purity to his appearance.

All Rebekah saw was evil.

Evil like she always had, only worse.

The pink still coated his cheek, and his nostrils flared as he forced her to look at him.

" Now you listen to me," he said lowly. " You're going to help me get rid of this body."

" Noo.." she immedietly cried, tears strolling down her face as her voice completely cracked.

" Yes!" Kade tightened the grip on her jaw as Rebekah continued to cry.

" Kade-" Ethan tried to interrupt, taking a step closer, and moving his hand towards them, but Kade overpowered him by completely erupting in Rebekah's face.

" Because if you fucking don't I'm gonna fucking blow your brains out. You stupid fucking slut! This is all your fucking fault! It's yours. It's your fault!" He was screaming like a man gone mad; he looked possessed. His crimson face and darkened features. Insane minded voice, face, hair, everything!

He threw her back and madly began to lace his fingers through his wet hair, pacing back and forth down the room. Ethan watched him with the same horror Rebekah did, and it was a truly traumatising sight too witness.

Kade was thinking hard; a serial killer planning what to do next, only Kade was far more nervous than they could ever be. He was using the beauty of anger to hide it, but his shaking bones told them he was just as scared as she was.

" You're gonna take her to the field," he said wobbly like he needed to get this plan out. "You're gonna take her to the field and bury her."

" Please," Rebekah painfully begged, her cries never stopping. " Please, don't make me do this."

Kade ignored her, and his body went over to Ethan who was now despondently staring at the ground. Rebekah began hissing as the pain finally struck her legs.

" You need to stay here," he told Ethan, much calmer. " This blood needs cleaning before my dad gets home."

" Me, stay here and clean?" Ethan asked quietly, scrunching his brows. " It will look a bit odd if your dad arrives and it's just me in the house."

" He knows you well, he's not going to complain."

" I know but he will start asking questions."

Kade went silent for a minute, and just stared at the floor. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of Rebekah's hushed whispers. Ethan took another step towards Kade, and messed with his hands a little.

" Let me take Rebekah," Ethan said.

Rebekah shot her eyes up, and she was completely mind blown with confusion. Why would Ethan want to go with her to bury a body? Surely he'd want to stay here and do the easy part. He'd be involved with murder. Something wasn't adding up.

Kade looked as if he was thinking about it, and he placed his fingers on his chin. Ethan watched him, his eyes glistening with hope that he'd say yes, but something different happened.

Something much stranger.

Unfamiliar.

Kade Samuels face began to pull back, his lips spread into a frown and his hooded eyes couldn't be seen. Rebekah thought she was seeing things, but when a tear dropped from his eyes, she knew that he was too, crying.

Ethan stared straight at him, and Kade's arms slowly wafted about the air, like he was struggling for words. Ethan waited patiently for him too speak. It was as if he knew why he was like this. Shouldn't Ethan be shocked too? Kade Samuels. A hard nut. All the girls loved him. All the boys feared him. Was stood there weeping. Why was Rebekah the only one perplexed?

" S-she tried again," Kade rushed out, but lowly. " She tried it again, Ethan. Well, I- i.. just didn't know what to... I didn't mean to ki..."

Automatically , he broke down into sobs, and Ethan moved closer. Kade lay against his shoulder and let it all out. Rebekah's mind was startled by this, and she was completely befuddled; the confusion even took the pin away somehow. Was it Joanne who had tried it again. Tried.. that again? What again?

She could say what again, but she thought she knew.

Maybe, she knew. But she just couldn't think it. Say it.

Rebekah's bloodshot eyes were wider than ever, and she felt the skin at the sides would split if they stretched anymore. Kade Samuels has actually lost it. He was showing emotion, and she just couldn't believe it. Couldn't come to terms with what this night had brought.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Ethan glaring at her. But he wasn't evilly glaring at her like she thought he would have been. His lips were too frowning, and his eyes were glistening with tears.

His face was coated in pure sadness.

Sympathy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 196K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
264K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
1.3K 32 15
"are you crazy?!" "well, technically..." Lia Coldwell is a girl with a dream to be a psychiatric doctor, but as soon as she reaches Western State...
1.2K 37 16
"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go." Devon Burke isn't one to be shy to do something drastic and nerve-wracking. He's the bad boy who is cons...