Elizabeth the demi-god

Από lizzyjane44

Hi! I'm Elizabeth Jane Jackson and this is the story of how I found out I was a demi-god. I and 13 am my life... Περισσότερα

Morning Team!!!!!
To Camp Half-blood
That dang stupid....Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wake up from my long nap
I find my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Family moment and other things!!!!!
Meeting the seven! And Nico! And Thalia!
The prophecy of the six
Very rare Jay chapter (Jay's pov)

Yay! I figure out stuff I wasn't even trying to!

13 0 0
Από lizzyjane44

Pym and Abby ran up and hugged me. "your OK!!!" they said in harmony "yep having fun?" I asked "ya but not without you!" Sarah says I smirked "owwwww you do care!" I said sarcastically. After that we went to dinner. It was barbecue and we put one thing from our plate into the fire. 'weird' I thought. Once we were done with dinner we went back to our cabin. In the morning I went to the rock climbing wall. I dodged all the lava and got to the top just before it closed. For some reason James, my boyfriend, hasn't been talking to me weird. I did a sword fighting class and the teacher was the black haired boy. Once I was done with that he walked up to me as I set down the sword I was using. "hi I'm Percy" he said "Elizabeth" I said "nice name" "thanks" he looked at his watch and said "dang it got to go another class to teach bye!" "bye" I said as he ran off. I sat bye the lake looking at the water. I was called to the big house for some reason "hi you wanted to see me?" I asked Annabeth, Chiron and Mr. d "yes sit" Chiron said gesturing to the chair next to Annabeth. Touurn came in and sat in the other empty seat. "why am I here exactly?" I asked "look this may come as a shock but well first this camp us for demi-god you know what these people are and second you are one of us" Annabeth explained fun fact of the day: before entering the camp my team (excluding Touurn) drank a position so they could get onto property "what? no I drank Tue position like the others" I argued "e? you didn't drink the position" Touurn said nervously. I was too shocked to answer all I did was run.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...