I wake up from my long nap

I wake up in a room light streaming through the windows. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "What the heack?" I said as the blond haired girl walked up to me. "Good your awake!," she said with a smile "I'm Annabeth and you are?" "Elizabeth" I said "Well Elizabeth you have been out for three days but you are good to go" and she walked out. I got up and looked at my shirt. It had a huge blood stain on it but whatever. I walked around the camp. The other campers were starring at me with my blood stained shirt. A boy tried to sneak attack me but I blocked and did a sweep kick making him land on his butt. "nice try," I said as I held out a hand to help him up and he took it he got up and looked at me "try it again" I said in a fighting position "what?" he asked "try it again" I said "are you sure you want me to?" the boy said his hair was a redish brown hair "yes i'm sure" I said "OK then" he said and threw a punch I blocked his every move and we kept doing it again until he almost got me "you almost got me that time what's your name?" I asked when he got up "Ethan and you are?" "Elizabeth" I shook his hand then walked away. I then ran into Touurn. "Yes your awake!" she said excitedly and gave me a hug. She led me to the cabin we were in. "Elizabeth!" they all shouted when they saw me.