Married To Mr Wrong

By Jahmekankutie

this is the sequel to Pregnant for Mr Wrong. Family come first and I'll kill anybody that tries to hurt them. More

Aliyah
Opening.
Be careful with me
My other side.
.Promises.
Days.
Welcome.
Work.
What's wrong.
why ?
Chapter 12- Dry your eyes.
Chapter 13 - My husband
chapter 14 - It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter 15 - Black Bonnie.
Chapter 16 - Jake Life on the line
Chapter 17 - My Angel
Chapter 18 - Sign The Papers
Chapter 19 - Negotiation
Chapter 20 - leaving
Chapter 21- surprise !!
Chapter 22 - Invited.
Chapter 23 - Almost
Chapter 24 - myra's Pregnant
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Author Note
Chapter 27 - Who's the contractor
Chapter 28 - Silly Games
Chapter 29 - My Parents
Chapter 30 - Where it started
Chapter 31- closer
Recap before update
Jacob Folder
Time to fight back
LAST MAN STANDING

A Year later πŸ‘ͺ

5.2K 122 24
By Jahmekankutie

Today my baby girl turn one. Over the year marcel and i got married and our relationship is amazing thanks to our relationship with God.  currently in law school and the hotel got very popular so we're opening our second in California so i move back temporarily , I got marcel to cut down on his illegal business not fully but a lil. My parents and Elijah family still trying to cause hell on my family but lately they quiet so I'm guessing there through causing trouble.  Jermaine got manda pregnant and living together and as for jake and lilly they're engage. Will and Mike still hoeing.

Today marcel and I going out to celebrate Namiko birthday.

"Nami baby " I called Namiko from the living room.

"Yea" she said walking in with her face plaster with icing from the chocolate cake I made sighs. This lil girl really got the fridge to open.

"Marcel " I shout and marcel came around the corner licking chocolate off his finger causing me to mug him.

"Really " i said causing both of them to laugh.

"Want some mommy" she said stretching out her fingers with icing.

"No sighs come on you gotta wash up " I said lifting her up onto my side then walk pass marcel hitting him in the back of the head and he slapped my ass.

"Ouch !" I mugged him.

I gave Nami a bath then got her dress up in a white skinny jeans, white Jordans,  white t-shirt with princess Namiko wrote on it and gave her micky mouse ponytail.

"Baby " I called marcel as he came in Nami room dress in all white and t-shirt saying Namiko dad.

"Hold her til I get dress and please don't let her mess herself,  I seriously can't bother right now " I said knowing he'll let her do whatever she wants. He spoil that lil girl and it's not good.

I got dress in white skinny jeans , white Jordan, white t-shirt with Namiko mommy wrote on it and did ma hair into two ponytail. Then add my make -up.
After I finish I went downstairs where Nami and marcel was watching cartoon.

"Ready " I said causing them to turn around and look at me.

"Now I see why you took forever " marcel said lifting Nami and shutting the tv off.

Later that day we were walking in the mall looking for gifts to buy Nami. 

"Mommy mommy I want that " she said for the hundredth time pointing at a dress.

"That's too big Nami" I said as we spot a kids store so we walked inside. Before i could hold onto Namiko she ran off into the store.

"Namiko " marcel called after her as she dissappear.

"Sighs that's what happen when you spoil her she doesn't listen " i snap at marcel.

We split up and kept calling her. I spot her talking to a guy so I rushed over to her.

"Namiko" I shout at her and she jumped pushing out her lips to cry.

"Awww you don't of to shout at her " The guy said causing me to look up at him.

"Jacob" I said surprised

"Isabella " he said smiling

"What you doing in this part of California " I said taking Namiko up on my side.

"Business " he said

" Ohkay hope you well "

" Yeah am straight, this your daughter " he asked smiling at Nami

"Yes "

" She's beautiful just like you " he said

"Thank you " I said blushing.

"Can I get your number you never called me " he said just as marcel walked over to you us.

"Lil girl don't do that shit again I was about to shut this freaking mall down " marcel said upset and Namiko stretch for him as he took her.

"Baby this Jacob,  Jacob my husband marcel" I said as marcel mugged us.

"So I'll see you around " he said and walked away.

"Same nigga huh " he said raising his eyebrows.

" Babe that's more than a year ago " I said laughing but he kept mugging me.

"Namiko was talking to him that's how we bump into each other now stop being jealous " I said

"Just don't play with me " he said as we walked out the store, change our mind about shopping there but as we stepped out I see my mom.

"Babe mom " I said as she walked out the mall.

"Bet they following us" he said

"Nah come on they stop with that shit months now cause it's clear I'm not gonna ever talk to them "  I said

Later that day after going to red lobsters and getting Namiko bags of clothes and shoes we finally got home. Namiko was fast asleep so I took her out the car seat as marcel struggle with bags.

I open the door and carried her straight up to her room then rushed inside my bedroom stripping to my underwear and lay on the bed tired.

"Sighs "

"Namiko asleep you know what that mean right " marcel said smirking as he placed the bags on the floor and take his clothes off.

"Babe I'm tired but okay " I said smiling. He pull my panty off and lift me into the shower as my legs rapt around his waist.

"I miss being inside of you " he said as he turned the shower on causing the water to run on my back.

"Me too " I said as we start to kiss passionately he slowly enter causing me to moan.

"Ahhhhh baby " I moan louder as he enter all of his d**k.

"Who's warm tight p*$#y is this " marcel whisper in my ears as he got faster.

"Marcellus " I moaned

"Like -" he said but was cut off.

"Mommyyyyy " Namiko started to cry.

"Ahhhhh baby " I moaned louder as marcel started to go faster .

"Shhhh lower your tone babe "

"Babe stop " I said as Namiko kept crying. He lift me down and smack his teeth.

"Sighs sorry " I said as I wash my private real quick and rushed out the shower and rapt a towel around my body walking to her room and took her out the crib.

"Mommy " she said and lay on my shoulder.

"Sighs I'm here baby " i said and jog downstairs to the kitchen for her bottle.

Marcel Pov

I love issy but lately we hardly having sex, usually we have sex while Namiko asleep and when she woke up she'd just stare at the toys above her crib and play with them, now she don't like staying in that shit. I'm still hard and horny sighs.

I sat on the bed scrolling through my phone when I got a Dm, I checked it and some girl text me.

Luxury_doll_aliyah : hey if you need to promote any product hit me up.

I ignored the message but then she wrote again.

Luxury_doll_aliyah : so you gonna read my message and ignore me.

Me: I don't got any product to promote.

Luxury_doll_aliyah : I just wanted to make sure your wife not all up in your Dm

Me: ohkay she don't check my phone.

Luxury_doll_aliyah : so you like to link up , I got mad crush on you no lie 😣

Me: Not try'na get myself in trouble .

Luxury_doll_aliyah : In cali for three days cause I'm hosting a party and this hotel lonely.

**with a sexy ass nude attached***

Me: I see I'm pretty bored her myself which hotel you staying.

She text me the name of the hotel so I got up off the bed started to get dress.

Vote and comment guys for faster updates. Commenting goes along way.

Will Marcel cheat on issy ?

What is Jacob really doing in cali ?

Isn't is suspicious her mom was at the same mall they were or its just coincidence? Who knows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 β€’ Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamondβ„’ Β©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...
28.2K 1.1K 15
Do you remember, do you remember who you were to me? 'Cause I do. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Sade's boyfriend gets her sister pregnant, and she has to deal with...
390 16 12
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading
760 58 37
Sequel to fallen for you - please read this first or this story may not make sense. Marie is a has just turn Eighteen years old, and is now six pre...