why ?

"You babysitting today " mike said laughing as i walked in the trap with namiko.

"Long ass story but just know if issy finds out she's here its war " i said as Jermaine and jake started laughing.

"Anyway i hope she ace that exam " jake said.

"Me too cause we gonna need someone to help our ass when we get in trouble " i said

"So About business the jamican cartel got his daughter coming in tonight with some new weed " Jermaine said

"Okay I'll come along I'd like to meet this khali " i said

"She's one sexy ass goddess no lie " jake said with a smirk

"Too bad we can't fuck the connects " jermaine said laughing.

"Make sure to tell the guys to be on stand by if anything goes down you can't trust nobody these days " i said as walk into my office.

"You should be at daycare you know " i said talking to nami.

"Me me" she said pointing at her mom picture

"Yes thats me me baby " i said kissing her cheeks. I can't believe issy and i create such a beautiful human being, my namiko.

"Yow marcel " jake knocked.

"Come in " i said and he opened the door.

"Myra out here to see you " he said as she came in behind him and he left looked at her surprised then shook his head and left.

"Wassup why you not at issy school " i asked her.

"She told me i could go home cause she'll be in the exam room for awhile " she said

"Okay what you doing here "

"Come to help cause am bored at the house " she said

"Okay let's find something for you to do "

Issy Pov

I was on my way to the car when two guys came out of no where and started to walk up to me, i quickly ran over to my car trying to open the door but one of them slam my head into the car causing me to fall on the ground.

"Who the fuck sent you " i said as my vision got blurry, they started to dig up in my car as i slowly drag myself on the ground out into the open.

"Hey help " i heard someone shout seeing me drag myself on the ground and the guys ran off.
I looked up and i saw three girls running over to where i was.

"O my god she's bleeding " one the girls said and i blocked out.

Marcel Pov.

"Hey hurry up and pack those shit they going for delivery later " i said to one of the men as nami lay on my shoulder, strange she's being quiet but I'm liking it.

"Yow marcel your phone issy gave you like ten miss calls " jake said handing me my phone.

"Shit i was supposed to meet her at the hotel for a meeting" i said to jake as i pick the call.

"Sighs baby am sorry -"

"This isn't Isabella "

"Who's this and what the hell you doing with my wife's phone "

"Her classmate , your wife was mugged and seriously hurt - " i didn't let her finish i dropped the phone and hand namiko to jake then hitting the wall, can't believe this shit happen again am gonna start taking her places my damn self.

"What happened " jake asked me. I took the phone up and placed it to my ears.

"Hello hello " young lady said on the other end

" what hospital " i asked and she told me.

"We going to the hospital " i said to the guys and they hurried behind me. When i pull up to the hospital i took nami from jake and went straight to the front desk.

"Good day my wife got her couple hours ago Isabella louis " i said

"Oh yeah she came with a head injury room 223 " she said and i nodded. As i step out the elevator i saw three girls coming out of her room.

"Hey which one you guys called me" i said as a short thick light skin girl show her hands.

"I did " she said

"What happened " i asked her

"We were walking in the parking lot when we saw crawling on the ground and two guys going through her car so we screamed help and they ran " she said

"Okay thanks for getting her here and calling me " I said and she smiled

"No problem she's a very nice person even tho she hardly talk to anyone in class " she said and walked away. I slowly walked over to the room and saw her eyes barely opened looking at the ceiling.

"Baby " she said in pain with a slight grin

" how you knew its me " i sigh

"I can feel your present and also smell the perfume I've been buying years now" she said causing me to smile.

"Mama" nami said stretching to hug her but i held her back causing her to start cry.

"My head hurt babe get her to be quiet plz just lay her on my chest " she said as i looked at the bandage rapt around her head.

"Lets lay beside mommy" i said as issy shift over a Lil and i lay beside her while nami lay on her.

"Babe i don't understand why were they searching my car " she said as jermaine ,jake, mike , will walked in with manda and lilly.

"Sighs issy sorry for what happened but one thing i wanna know who the fuck did this " manda said

"We about to find out " will said as i sat up on the bed.

"I was supposed to meet with Shane cause he had some money for me but he cancelled and said he had to rush to a meeting so am guessing maybe they thought i had the money i don't know " issy said

"But how would they know you meeting up with shane baby" i said

"Or maybe they were looking for something else " jermaine said

"Where's myra she was supposed to be outside waiting on me cause i had a meeting with hotel event planner but she was no where to be found when i went to the waiting area " issy said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"She -" jake said but was cut off by me.

"I called her to do some stuff at the trap " i said and i gave jake a we'll talk look just as the other guys nodded slightly.

"I'm just happy your okay boo" Lilly said hugging issy.

"Me too but I'm about to find out who the hell messing with me " she said as i kissed her forehead.

Vote and comment people
Book about to get more interesting.

Why did marcel lie for myra ?