.Promises.

I woke up feeling heartless this morning. August was still sleeping beside me so I got out bed and grabbed a a Jordan then jump into a black leggings and white tube top and did my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone then drag to Nami room picking her up laying her beside marcel grabbing his gun from the bedside table then rushed out the house.  I love marcel and my daughter , I'm fed up with these people I can't take this no longer and gonna find out the truth and end all this. I jumped into my porch and sped off.

I dial kerry.

Me: send me my parents address.

Kerry: what you gonna do issy

Me: Nothing I'm at home trying to figure out what they up to

Kerry : Okay I'll check and text u.

She end the call then send the address minutes later.

When I drove up i saw my mom getting into her car so I jump out and jog over to her causing her to jump.

"Issy what you doing put away that gun" she said looking around

"Not gonna hurt you , I just want the truth why are you trying me " I said and she start to crying thinking am gonna feel sorry for her.

"Leave before your father sees you and meet me up the road please " she said

"Ok " I said and rushed back into my car slowly driving away and watch her drove out her drive way up the road and follow behind her.

She stopped a distance and I did the same as we both got out the car and sat on a bench near by.

"Baby I'm sorry " she said crying

"What are you sorry for neglecting me , setting me up to get kill or you trying to hurt my daughter " I asked her

" i would never try to hurt her if I wanted her to I'd done so issy , I love that lil girl cause she looks just like you " she said wiping her tears.

"Why have dad and you made my life such hell " I asked her

"You remember when I told you I'd do anything to protect you no matter what " she said holding my hands.

"Yes when I was five and i spill tea all over dad biggest contract papers " I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"Yes an i told him, I spill it over it by mistake and he hit me " she a said and I nodded.

"Mom what are you saying " i said holding hand as she looked in my eyes.

"I'm doing that right now and I want you to make that promise to your daughter " she said

"Mom what is it " I asked her

"Truth is your father-" she said but widen her eyes and push me away to the side as a bullet flew pass my shoulder and hit her in the chest.

"Mommmyyyy" I cried and I turned around and started firing back at a car parked up beside my car shooting the guy around the steering wheel. I ran over to the car emptying the gun in his head then ran back over to my mother as blood pour from her chest.

"Mommy noooooo" I cried as I lift her to my car and sped to the hospital.

I sat in the waiting room looking at the blood on my hand and all over my clothes remembering when i was younger mom would find time every Wednesday in the evening to come and have tea party with me cause I didn't have any friends and she'll always draw with me and make shows with my stuff bears and lett me braid her hair as sing for me almost every night. I cried out as marcel and Namiko rushed through the door.

"Mommy" Namiko cried as if she knew what was going on but I bet it's just that she misses me.
I watched as marcel placed her on the seats and rushed over hugging me.

"I can't lose her,  she's sorry and she was telling the me the truth cause I saw it in her eyes " i cried.

Later that day marcel got clothes for me and I showered at the hospital. "Mommy " Namiko said running over to me as I lift her hugging her really hard.

"I love you baby " I said as i kissed her and she smiled causing me to make a weak smile. At the end of the  day she's my happiness so is understand what my mom was saying.

Suddenly the elevator open and my father walked with Elijah parents.

"You killed you devil " I shout at him as Namiko grabbed on to me crying cause of the shouting so I calmed down.

"Get the fuck out of here with your thug" he said looking at marcel causing him to stand and stand beside me.

"This is a public hospital so even  back stabbers like you  are welcome " marcel said leading me to the other side of the waiting room.

Vote and comment people
Block lately sorry for short update

Comment guys.