Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Rot In Hell

5K 117 17
By cloudyzaria

        I was at Mags house, steaming. Presley was trying to calm me down with words, but I just ignored. I was so full of anger. 

        " Toni, just calm down a bit. You know Jax is selfish and things like this aren't that shocking," she replied.

  " I know, but still. The fact he actually did something like that makes me furious. He fucking lied about having sex with me! You're that ashamed of me?"

         " I don't know what to say. Do you thinks this means you two are done? You guys were finally getting along and just forgetting about the past," she told me, rubbing my back.

  " You and Maggie should know that I, out of all people, has a problem of forgetting about the past. I honestly just pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I didn't want him to know I didn't trust him. It'd hurt his feelings," I breathed, " we aren't done. We can't be. I said I loved him for Christ sake."

            Presley fell silent and just watched me focus on Maggie's bed sheets. Mags busted through the room, holding out a tray with fruit on it. She set the tray on her table and sat next to me.

        "  I personally think that everything is going to be perfect. This situation will only make you guys stronger. Every banter a couple has makes them even more tough than before," Maggie said sympathetically. She sounded like a genius and was right.

   " Soon we'll be able to fight dragons and find a crystal skull," I said with sarcasm floating in every word.

          " Oh Toni, such a bugger," she laughed. I want to be British. The slang she uses always makes me laugh.

   " I'm going to be British for a day. Your accent is awesome," I told her.

           " It's actually not what it's up to be. I wish to have an American accent."

          We spent the entire time talking about our lives and what we hope for in college. Maggie and I want to attend UCLA or NYU. We want a city to live in and have more exciting lives. Presley said that she wants to go to college in Chicago since there's family there. 

         The entire time we were talking I've been thinking about Jax. The fact that I've slapped him twice, and I feel really bad. I should control my anger more. I'm also scared to go to school. Everyone is going to give odd glances and want answers as usual. The problem with my school is that they care about other people's problems more than their own. 

         I honestly want to speak to him, but I don't know how. I'm not going to be the one crawling back to him when he lied and it went around the entire school. He has to be the bigger person and apologize. There's no ' boys will be boys' in this situation. The 'boy' needs take responsibility for his actions just like any other human being. 

        Another thing I need to do is talk to my mom. I really can't stand the fact that she never is home. She's either at work or with her boyfriend. She takes Luke with her because of bonding time for him and Adam. I don't like it at all. She'll accuse me of something other than the situation. You know how mom's are -.-.

        " Toni, I got a date. So I'll see you guys later. I hope you get better," Presley replied. Maggie and I said told her goodbye and sat on her bed.

        " So do you want to rant about men while we eat icecream?" Mags asked.

  " You have problems with your boyfriend?" I questioned. I was genuinely shocked. I thought they were the picture perfect couple.

        " Yeah," she said coming back upstairs with tubs of Ben & Jerry's. She got comfortable and passed me a tub. I was ready to rant, " so ever since the thing happened. You know , the thing where your on a bed naked..."

  " Sex Mags. Now continue," I laughed taking a bite.

          " Well, he thinks since the painful part is over he's been quite rough. And he wants it almost all the time. He says it's because he's been holding in hormones for so long and he's finally able to let them all out. I mean I'm exhausted Toni!" she exclaimed, " we've done it in the janitor's closet. Upstairs while his parents had friends over. More and more. I can't have one day without him wanting shag me." She took a huge bite out of her Cookie dough icecream and groaned.

  " First off, Mags you are a freak. Janitor's closet. I don't understand, I mean Zayne is attractive I must say. You don't want to 'shag' that all the time?" I teased.

          " I'm exhausted Tone! I mean I'm not the type of girl who can do that all the time. Sometimes I'm nto in the mood, but I don't know how to tell him."

   " You better say something or I will..." I edged on. She nodded rapidly, saying she'll tell him.

           " And he changes around his friends when I'm over. He'll act like I'm a slave. Tell me to get things for him or slap my bum all the time. I really like my bum, because I have these great hips ya know. You always talk about how you want them! But he makes me wish I could cut my bum off and just just-"

           All I could do was burst out laughing at her humor.

   " Mags, guys do that. They act different around their friends as if they are really dominant and you listen to everything they say. But we all know Zayne will do anything you ask. I think it's the other way around. Tell him all these things. He may have a temper about it, but he'll be fine and admit his mistakes. I'm happy because this is taking my mind off of him."

          " Do you ever think about Brendan? Like if he really liked you, how do you think it would've been between you guys?" she asked. I never thought about that. Probably because I just faced the fact he'd never really like me as more than a sex object.

  " I never have, but if we did I don't know. I think it'd be a normal relationship. Jax would be with Hayley, obviously less drama. It'd just be a long distance relationship that was loyal."

           " I feel like your life will never be normal Toni," she laughed. 

   " It'd be boring if it was," I groaned.

     Jax's P.O.V 

        " I like these ideas Jax. I want it soon, because this thing is going to pop out very soon," Tamara replied, " Have a good day. And I'm so grateful for you doing this."

  " Bye Tamara," I sighed. I walked towards my car and decided to just go home. I had Toni on my mind the entire time I was talking about the baby shower. I feel horrible, and she's slapped me twice already. But I want her to get all of her anger out. She has to work today anyways. 

        I sat on the couch, opening a beer. I feel bad that I can't even legally drink and I'm doing this. But I feel like I need to take my feelings away.

 Hours Later and Toni's P.O.V 

        I was exhausted and worked hours today. It was almost midnight and everyone in the house was asleep. After showering, I heard my phone vibrating and Jax's name glowing. I answered quicker than I should've. Maybe he was apologizing.

        " Baby forgive me pleeeasssee," he slurred.

  " Jax are you drunk?" I asked. I heard him laugh really loud and sobs after. 

         " I'm so sorry for fucking you over l-like that. You hate me. I know you do. I need you. No one's at this house and I need you. I'm sorry!"

   " Jax-"

         " I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for lying. You were right about me being selfish! It's all I know how to do! I need you please! I can't stand you being angry at me and I don't want you to hate me again!" I heard him throw something in the house. I can't just leave. I have to go back to school tomorrow and I'm so tired. 

  " Will me coming over make you happy?" I asked, " and we have to discuss this in the morning when we wake up."

          " I don't want to go to school..." he whined.

   " Jax, I gotta keep my grades up where they are. I already didn't go today," I groaned, " we have to go tomorrow."

           " Fuck it fine I don't care. My arm is bleeding!" he gasped. I hung up the phone and packed some overnight clothes. It's not like mom would care anyways. She hasn't acknowledged my existence for a while. I climbed out of my window and drove to Jax's house.

         The house was a mess and Jax was on the floor surrounded by bottles upon bottles of beer. He was singing to the heavens.

  " Oh poor Jax," I said to myself. He saw me at the door and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. I felt a liquid touching my back and he was more than likely still bleeding.

          " I'm sorry I can-"

   " We'll talk about it later. Let's just get you into bed okay babe," I said lifting him. He's really heavy. I helped carry his body weight upstairs. I've never really been around his whole house before. I walked to his room, seeing the bathroom. I sat him down on the toilet, seat down of course. I looked in the drawers and cabinets for cotton balls and a ointment. I cleaned his cut. He winced every once and a while. He must've broken the glass near his arm or something, because it was pretty deep.

        He kept nearly falling asleep. I practically dragged him to his bed and removed his shirt. and pants, trying to find atleastt some shorts for him. If dudes do that. Whatever, I'm leaving him in boxers. 

        He hit the pillow and was out like a light. I went downstairs to clean up his mess. There was glass from the broken bottles and pillows everywhere. It was a lot of work, but atleast it was done. All I could think about was my mom worrying about the situation. Me not being home and sleeping at a friend's house. I'll deal with that later.

        " Toni," I heard Jax whine.

  " Babe, go back to bed. I'm cleaning up this mess. I'll be up there soon," I tried to persuade. 

        " No, I want you to sleep now. I need a bear to cuddle with," he groaned. He put me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. He set me down and pulled the sheets over us. But he sat up quickly and shook with his head between his hands.

        " I don't feel so good," is all I heard before he threw up on his floor. You've got to be kidding me.

  " Jax Henderson," I growled. I pulled him into the bathroom. He was still extremely drowsy. I got some cleaner from under the sink and cleaned the mess he made. I washed his face and hands. He kept mumbled thanks yous and words I couldn't make out. I even brushed his teeth. Is this what you have to do when you have kids because I can't do this. Nothing is popping from my vagina for a while now. 

        He was finally fresh and I put him in the bed. The sad thing is, I put lip balm on him. Just incase I mean he just threw up. He pulled my closer to him in the bed with his face in my neck, feet tangled in mine. 

        " I love you, I love you, I love you..." he repeated until he fell into snores. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep too.

        A chapter filled with gossip from Maggie and meltdowns. I'm mad at Toni's mom and I created her like talk to your children. I took longer than I expected on this chapter. I'm so scared to go to highschool it's ridiculous. Like I'll be a freshman. I'm a nerd, like legit. My nose is deep in a book and I have almost all above classes, like the honors stuff. And I have glasses, like they're pretty big too. I'm a 4 with great music taste. You want to be friends? I just want a nerdy boy to take me away so we can play Pokemon together( sadly I know how to play that...) or eat chicken about me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 516 18
You want the kind of love that takes over, engulfs you. That's what I had with Julie Molina but what happens when your faced with real life? Could re...
7K 215 63
The third season of Big Brother Wattpad! 16 houseguests from across the country will begin the fight for half a million dollars!
719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...