The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi

2.5K 101 29
By seastarssaki

We returned rather quietly to our hotel room. It was only mid day, so we had quite a while before Hyungwon and I would go on our dinner "date." The group decided that we should go swimming in the pool, since we didn't have much luck with the ocean.

I changed into my bathing suit, a simple black triangle string bikini. Shownu and Hyungwon seemed pretty excited about going to the pool, Wonho was still very quiet. I assumed the hangover was still lingering. While we took the elevator down to the pool, I was the only one not in a conversation, lost in my own thoughts.

'What did I do to get caught in a love triangle with two completely attractive guys?'

The elevator opened and the boys rushed the pool. I walked after them, also excited to go swimming. But I was just so caught up in my thoughts that I was much slower than everyone else.

"You okay?" Wonho lagged behind when he saw me walking slowly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, "What about you, you've been really quiet..."

Wonho stared at the ground, forcing a smile as we walked towards the pool. "I just... don't like the idea of you going on a date with someone else. Especially not a guy as attractive as Hyungwon, I mean look at him."

Wonho motioned in the direction of Hyungwon who, as if on call, tripped and fell into the pool. He tried to play it off as something he had done on purpose.

"Anyway, I can tell he likes you." Wonho sighed, "I've never seen Hyungwon not glare at a girl that isn't a monbebe. He looks at you differently."

"Wait, you're saying he glares at every girl that isn't a fan?" I asked, laughing.

"Damn right he does." Wonho laughed too, "Anyway, that's not really the point. I want you to have fun while we're on vacation, but not too much fun, you know?"

I nodded.

'Maybe this would be a good time to tell Wonho that Hyungwon also confessed to me?'

But I still didn't want to start any drama, so I kept it to myself.

"Let's go have some fun in the pool." I said, grabbing Wonho's wrist to drag him to the water.

I was laying out on a sun chair after about an hour of swimming had passed, sipping on a hibiscus soda. The boys were still in the pool, splashing each other and enjoying their time as normal citizens. Luckily, there were no fans staying at the hotel, so the boys went unrecognized.

I couldn't imagine being a celebrity and not being able to go outside without people following you. That would be unbearable.

"I'm tired..." Hyungwon sighed, coming to lay down in the chair right next to mine.

I glanced up at him from my drink before going back to admire the flower and umbrella placed in it. His hair was soaking wet and sticking to his face. I couldn't stop my eyes from drifting down to his stomach, noticing he was pretty toned for a skinny guy.

"Hello?" Hyungwon asked, waving in my face. "My eyes are up here."

"Yeah, I'm tired too." I replied, looking back at the pool.

Sunbathing sure could take a lot out of you.

"So what time do you want to go to dinner?" Hyungwon asked nonchalantly.

He waved down a waitress to order a drink.

"I don't know, I'm ready whenever you are." I replied, ordering another tropical soda. Hyungwon ordered himself a sparkling water.

"Well, I'll probably be hungry soon..." He said, "Plus we'll probably take a while to get ready."

'We?' I liked that he was going to go all-out for the "date." But I didn't want him to look better than I did. I would have to dress better some how.

"What you talking about." Changkyun pulled himself out of the pool once he spotted Hyungwon had gotten  out. He seemed nosier than usual.

"Our dinner." I replied.

"Right..." Changkyun stared down at the water-stained concrete, "Where are you guys going again?"

"Actually, I looked it up." I said, "And there is a sushi place not far from here. Like a couple minute drive."

"Oh..." Changkyun nodded, "Well, anyway, are you guys getting back in the pool?"

I glanced over at Hyungwon who shook his head, "No I'm tired."

"I'll come in." I replied, getting up from the lounge chair and stepping into the large pool. Changkyun swam over to me when I got in and suggested we play a game.

"Let's go over there and play pool volleyball." Wonho added, head popping out of the water next to me. I was a bit taken aback, since he snuck up on me.

There was a volleyball net and ball in another pool just next to this one. I followed them into the other pool, Kihyun coming along to play as well.

"We'll need to split into teams..." Changkyun said.

"I want to be on Jiyeon's team!" Wonho said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"No, I want to be on Jiyeon's team!" Changkyun argued, "You always get to hang out with her!"

"Well first come first serve." Wonho stuck his tongue out.

"No fair, it's my turn!" Changkyun pouted.

"Guys, stop it!" Kihyun cut into their argument. "Here's a compromise. I'll be on Jiyeon's team."

"What? No fair!" Wonho and Changkyun yelled in unison.

"It's been decided! Come on Jiyeon." Kihyun said, swimming to the other side of the net. Wonho and Changkyun were still pouting when I hit the ball to their side, neither of them going to catch in.

"One point for our team." Kihyun cheered, high-fiving me.

"Get it together you two!" I teased them through the next. Wonho grabbed the ball, serving it over the net. I swam to hit it back, and we played the game for a while until we got tired of it. "You guys win. Good job." I said, patting Changkyun and Wonho's shoulders as I swam to exit the pool.

I actually let them win since they were both being babies about how the teams were picked.

I returned to my lounge chair, hibiscus soda waiting for me and melting. Hyungwon was sipping on his sparkling water, watching the game from afar.

"I'm getting sick of the pool, do you want to leave soon?" He sat up as I got closer.

I was getting tired of the pool too and nodded.

"Yeah, I want to shower before we go." I said.

"Me too." Hyungwon replied, standing up from his chair. I grabbed my soda as the two of us headed up to the hotel room.

"Where are you two going?" Wonho called after us, now back inthe large pool to swim laps with Shownu.

"We're going to get ready for dinner." Hyungwon cut in, "So don't be surprised if you don't see us later."

"Ok, have fun guys." Shownu waved goodbye before getting right back to swimming.

I noticed Wonho didn't look too pleased, and I recalled him telling me not to have too much fun. I waved to the group as Hyungwon and I walked off.

I took a quick shower, knowing that Hyungwon wanted to shower right after me. I put on my robe and came out of the room with my makeup and outfit in hand.

"You can go ahead." I said, a bit nervous about my date with him.

Hyungwon turned around, holding onto his outfit. He nodded and passed me without a word, closing the bathroom door behind him.

I picked out one of my nicer dresses for the night, not wanting to be upstaged by Hyungwon's good looks. It was another off the shoulder dress with lemon detailing. I was very summery, so it was perfect for the occasion.

I struggled with zipping it up in the back.

'There's no way I'm going to do this on my own...' I thought, glancing at the bathroom door. I hadn't heard the shower start yet, so I knocked tentatively on the door.

"Hyungwon..." I muttered nervously, "Can you help me zip this up?"

I sort of regretted asking, my heart rate sky rocketing.

After a moment without a response, the bathroom door was thrown open. I stepped back, a bit surprised by the sudden movement, to see Hyungwon shirtless and still in his bathing suit. He quirked an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Are you trying to drive me insane?" He smirked at me before motioning me to turn around so he could zip up the dress.

I blushed, holding up the dress as he secured the zipper.

"Thanks." I muttered as he disappeared back into the bathroom.

_______________________

Anyone going to/went to a Monsta X concert? I wish I could, but plan on catching them on their next World Tour. Do you have any memorable moments from the concert if you went?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...
99K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
2.8K 78 15
When your mother decided for you to move to your father in South Korea, you got the most dangerous job. It wasn't planned for it all to be like this...
18.3K 498 27
Y/n is a new student in Seoul, South Korea. She was born and raised in Gwangju, South Korea with her older brother by one year named Chae Hyungwon. H...