Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past

2.3K 55 1
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 160 - 164

They had made it to the train station and Tea was complaining about how it was too long. Duke decided that he would stay with the Professor and Rebecca.

"You guys better get on before you miss your ride," said Duke.

"We've got plenty of time!" said Joey. Right after he said that, the whistle blew.

"No we don't!" said Tristan.

"Like I said, all aboard!" said Joey as he walked on to the train.

Once they were on the train, it took off. Joey, Tristan, and Tea were saying bye to Duke through the window while Lilly stood back with Yami.

They had decided to get to their seats. Joey and Tristan were eating and drinking Soda while Lilly sat with Yami, who hadn't said much at all today. Tea tried to get him to talk, but he wouldn't. He then got up and left.

"Poor guy," she said.

"Yeah," Lilly said. They then started talking for a while and then noticed that he was gone for a while.

"He's not the only one! The other passengers are gone too!" said Tristan. They all got up and went to go look for Yami. They found him and Joey told him how he thought it was a trap. Yami started running with Lilly on his heels and the other three behind them.

As they were running, Yami and Lilly got ahead of the other three. That was when the train split.

"Oh shit!" Lilly said. Yami turned around.

"Grab my hand!" he said. She jumped and he grabbed her, pulling her to his chest.

"Pharaoh, Lilly!" yelled Tristan.

"Get help!" yelled Yami as he and Lilly ran to try and find a way to stop the train.

They had reached the conductors cabin and tried to see if anyone was there, but there wasn't.

"Yami, where are you going!?" Lilly yelled as the Pharaoh ran outside.

"I have an idea! There might be an emergency exit on the roof!" he said.

"Be careful!" she told him as he started climbing.

~ After finally getting on the roof ~

"Weevil!" she said, shocked when she saw him on the roof.

"What do you want?" asked Yami.

"A rematch with the king of games!" he said as he started to provoke Yami into dueling him. It was then decided that the two would duel.

"Let me start of by playing the seal of Oricalcose(s/p)!" he said as he played it. It sent Lilly flying to the next cart.

"Lilly! Are you alright!?" yelled Yami.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Lilly said as she looked up at the duel.

'Please win, not just for Yugi, but for yourself,' she thought.

~ After the Duel ~

"Stop Yami!" Lilly yelled as she went to him. She grabbed his arm to get him to stop attacking Weevil.

"Let me go!" he yelled at her.

"You already won! The seal is gone. We need to end all this!" she yelled back at him as she was now hugging him around the waist. He then got out of her grip and went to Weevil.

"Tell me where Yugi is!"

"It's no use, he's gone!" she said. He just looked at his hands. She then went to stand next to him when the train derailed and went over a cliff. They started screaming and then everything went dark.

"Hikari, wake up," said a voice.

'It has to be Yami because he and Yugi are the only ones who call me that in the group,' thought Lilly as she started to wake up.

"Where are we? The last thing I remember was -" she started as she sat up, but was cut off by a growl. A dog/wolf came in and jumped on her.

"No! Hikari!" yelled Yami, but then he was shocked when he saw it licking Lilly's face and her laughing. The dog then stopped and looked at Yami. She then jumped on him and started licking him.

"Sky, come here!" said a voice of a young girl. Then the girl came into the tent. "Sky, that's no way to treat our guest! Sorry if she woke you up."

"Who are you?" asked Yami.

"I'm Chris, and this is Sky! She's the one who found you! She was sniffing out for food, but found you guy's instead," said the girl, Chris. She then led them to where an old man was. He turned to look at them.

"I see your strength is back!" he said.

"Yes, thank you," said Yami.

"Please to hear it, you two had me worried. By the way, the name is Iron-heart, and I believe this belongs to you," he said, handing Yami and Lilly their decks. They started talking and then Yami started talking about Yugi. Iron-heart then started to lead them up a mountain.

"Mr. Iron-heart, where are we going?" Lilly asked as they walked.

"Patients, my dear friend," he said as he continued walking. Lilly then took a step forward and felt the rocks fall from under her foot, almost making her fall over the ledge.

"Lilly!" yelled Yami as he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him, so that she wouldn't fall.

"Did I forget to say to watch your step? And it's probably better if you don't look down!" said Chris.

They finally got to the sacred circle and Yami went to go see if he could find Yugi. Lilly wanted to go with him, but was told that it wouldn't be a good idea. She watched on to see lost souls surround Yami. They then saw Yugi appear and watched as he and Yami got ready to duel.

"Why are they doing this?" Lilly asked.

"This is the only way," said Iron-Heart.

"That's why we brought you guys here, so the pharaoh can face his other half. He has to deal with what he did and but it all behind him so that he can move on," said Chris.

"How do you know all this stuff?" Lilly asked, confused on how they seem to know everything.

"We've always know this. We were taught that a worrier would come to save our world. As soon as we found you guys, we knew he was the one."

"So now what?"

"His first step is to face his inner fears and concur the darkness in his heart, but if he loses this battle, his soul will stay here, forever," said Iron-heart.

'Please be careful. You need to win so that we can save Yugi,' Lilly thought as she watched them get ready to duel.

~ End of Duel ~

They watched as Yami won his duel against Yugi.

"He still looks troubled," Lilly said to the others as they watched Yami.

"Of course, there is still a hole in his heart that has yet to be filled," said Iron-Heart.

'He still blames himself,' Lilly thought to herself.

"He needs to stop. If he keeps blaming himself like this, we will never get Yugi back!" Lilly said.

'If we never get Yugi back, Yami can never be freed to go to the afterlife were those he cares for are waiting for him. We will never see Yugi again. I will never see Yugi again!' Lilly thought to herself with tears in her eyes.

Out of nowhere, the ground started shaking. A creature appeared in front of Yami.

"I once fought that creature in the great battle of Atlantes," said Iron-Heart.

"Did you say Atlantis?" Lilly asked shocked. He just nodded.

"This was where the final battle was held, and this is where he will fight it."

They watched as the seal of Oricalcos appeared and surround Yami and the monster. The monster summoned an ever bigger monster. The monster then went and attacked Yami! He then went to attack again after Yami had dodged his first attack, but was stopped by some spirits.

"The lost spirits of Atlantes are here to protect you Pharaoh, but they cannot act alone. Summon your monsters and the spirits will help them," said Iron-Heart. Yami then started summing monsters to help him.

'Please let him be safe,' Lilly thought as she watched on, 'I feel so helpless and useless not being able to do anything for him.'

Th/ey watched as Yami was losing.

"NO! He's going to lose!" Lilly said. Iron-Heart then took out the Eye of Tamius(s/p) and went to give it to Yami. Then Sky and Chris left to go help him.

"No!" Lilly yelled as a lightning bolt hit Iron-Heart. Chris and Sky got to him and took the card, running to get it to Yami. Then they were struck and Sky disappeared, leaving Chris to get the card to him. She was able to, but lost her soul doing it.

"There all gone," Lilly said as she started to cry. Yami then summoned Tamious and fused him with Dark Magician girl and won the battle.

"Yami!" Lilly said as she ran to him. She hugged him. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I am too," he said as he hugged her back. "We must go now, and find the others. We will rescue them all."

"Yes," she said as they pulled apart and started to walk away. "We better get them back, Yugi owes me a date!"

Yami just looked at her shocked and then started to chuckle.

"Yes, I think he would be very disappointed if you went out with someone else," he said to her. "We will get him back, I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 20
When a malfunctioning invention of Kaiba's causes Yugi Yami and Joey to be sent to a world filled with magic, Fiore. They soon find themselves wrapp...
2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
548 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
132K 3.1K 102
Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology. After a friendly request from Seto Kai...