Listen and Obey

By AlwaysLove53

"Niggas are only good for one thing. And once you get it what else are they good for?" Trinden went by that a... More

Wrong Move
See ya later?
Caught
Fix it
No guest
New Place that don't feel like home
Ma'dam
Hurts bad
Crazy day
I don't care if he yo boy
Rapist don't say sorry. Right?
Love me? How could you ever
Misunderstanding
Avoiding a void
Comfortable?
New book๐Ÿ’•
Did I really Just?......
Lots of things change
Ruined with one movement
Two sides to every story
3 years later
Apologies? something I've never heard of
Different in person
New Books๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Meeting and Anxiety
Made A great Decision๐Ÿ’•
I want you so bad
Loosing your cool
Flashbacks and Flashbacks full of shit
Love is something I've never had part 1
Great books๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Love is something I've never had part 2
Jealous
Please read my new book๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Family Reunion part 1
New Book๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Family Reunion part 2
Carry on
New Characters in upcoming chapters
Yell it from the rooftops
Love doesn't sound the same anymore
Just a friend is what she says part 1
Read these books please๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Mentally misunderstood ๐Ÿ’™
Wish I could forget๐Ÿ’™
Unfaithful
Sex me down
New book๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
Sick of you
REST EASY๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ
Loosing it all for who knows how long
LISTEN AND OBEY๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Check her ass before I kill her ass
NEW BOOK!!!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
Holding cell
IT'S READY๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
Trial part 1๐Ÿ’œ
NEW BOOK AGAIN๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
IT'S OUT!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Trial part 2๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
LOVE IS REAL THIS TIME
NEW CHARACTERS ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
Hurts worse than death could compare
WAKE UP CAUSE IT'S NOT OVER
CLOSE PART 1
CLOSE PART 2
MAFIA BOY
NEW CHARACTERS๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
MEETING AND REGRET
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’›SEQUEL!!!!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฆPOSTED๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’›

"THINK HE THE SHIT."

1K 29 8
By AlwaysLove53

Hey guys I feel like there's been some confusion, so to answer yall questions. Yes Trinden is dead, Kill is in prison so he will be brung up sometimes but for the most part not really. So with that being said this story has new characters, the focus will be on Icolas, Decimus, Alaric and Vix. I only put the new character list on the previous chapter so you will be familiar with them just in case they are brought up, not because they will always be brought up. None of the new characters except for who I named off well have their on POV well maybe Tavistry will😊😉but who knows💖💖💖enjoy my fav bitches

******

Alaric P. O. V.

"Are you crazy? I swear ta God don't fucking try me!!" I shouted my hands tightening around the steering wheel.

"Cause of that nigga? You this mad because of him? Man fuck that nigga!! For the hundredth time I was just working!!" She explained.

I shook my head. "Fuck him, and fuck that job cause you ain't working there no mo."

She scoffed. "Oh cause college boy got me huh? Well guess what Laric, this the real world. And sometimes you don't have it like that, sometimes the struggle is real and you gotta do what you gotta do to get there. You don't understand shit about that so don't sit in this car and judge me for trying to make a come up out."

"You think I like playing ball? Huh?!! I fucking hate it!! Alright?  I may not remember what happened to me and how I lost my memory but I do remember other things, and I know for a fact that I fucking hate basketball. But it's getting me out of here, it's my freedom, so don't give me that 'you gotta do what you gotta do to get where you gotta get' speech cause you don't know shit about me or what I wanna be. So I can drive yo ass back to the club and you can get it how you wanna get it." I mumbled the last part to myself.

She shook her head. "You do what you gotta do and I do what I gotta do but I'll be damned if I let a nigga take care of me. So what? I can let you treat me and give me everything I want and desire and then some day when we fall out you throw it all in my face, and I can't leave you because of the simple fact that I don't have nothing because you take care of me. Huh? I'm independent, I'd rather strip on a pole and get my money then let any nigga take care of me just so I can owe him in the future."

I was silent. She knows what she want, and I know what I want but it's clear that I won't get that.

Decimus P. O. V.

"Punk ass nigga, thinks he's the shit like I couldn't of blown his cap back if I wanted to." I said popping off as everybody sat in the living room.

"All over a bitch though, nigga willing to risk his life for her? He must be smoking something." Christian said talking about Laric.

I nodded. "Swear to God Vixington fine as hell but I'd die and come back before I let another nigga disrespect me. He don't know what he just started."

My little 3 year old sister walked in the room rubbing her eyes making all of our heads snap to her. Her hair was wild and she was pouting, I got up off the couch and got up, walking over to her and kneeling in front of her. "Mel (honey) what's wrong?" I said softly my voice no longer being as angry and cruel but more friendly.

She poked her lip out. "I-I w-w-woke up a-an....." She trailed off stuttering.

She was born and as soon as she learned to talk we found out she had a speech issue causing her to fumble and choke on her words, mostly when she rushes herself, but when she takes her time shes better. Hopefully it'll get better the older she gets but we try to help her as much as we can.

"Hey hey," I whispered scooping her up in my arms, placing her on my hip. "Take your time, no need to rush." I guided.

"Sleep time.....you were b-bye bye." She stumbled getting it after a few times.

I poked out my lip to match her pout. "Wow I completely forgot, ya know what today is Sab?"

She smiled widely. "Eight.....eighteen." She whispered.

I nodded happily. "Yes I'm eighteen today!! How'd you know? Are you the police?" I asked trying my best to pull a scared face.

She laughed. "N-no I'm Sab'ella."

All of my siblings plus my father erupted in laughter. Seb'ella is our hope, she's what keeps us together her and Dominic. But she mostly prefers being around me, which has a way of getting to Roman.

"So how the hell you wanna get rid of this piece of shit?" Roman asked making everyone go silent.

I turned to him my gaze hard. "Sab'ella......wanna do me a favor?" I asked trying to watch my language.

She nodded happily.

"How about you go upstairs and sit down and watch Spongebob and I promise I'll be up there in second with some vanilla bean ice cream for us." I suggested making her smile widely, vanilla bean is her favorite.

I turned to Roman getting prepared to cuss him out for how he talked around her.

"I'm only gonna say this on-"

I was cut off by the sound of someone knocking at the door we all looked at eachother. Someone knocking at the door wasn't weird. But someone knocking on the door of our unknown untraceable Mafia house........

Is dangerous.

Tavistry P. O. V.

I sat there staring at her as she stared at me.

"Was it hard having to get an abortion?" She asked.

I glanced at the picture of her and a man smiling widely on her desk. "Do you have children?"

She shook her head. "No not yet but me and my husband are planning on it."

"If you've been married longer than 2 years than what's stopping you?" I asked challenging her.

"This meeting isn't about me, it's about you and how you feel."

"Bad."

"Good."

"Horrible."

"Amazing."

"Destructive."

"Creative."

"Ready to slit my wrist, I swear if I had a knife I'd do it and pour my blood all over this light tan wooden desk turning it to a massacre." I finished making her gasp.

We played this game everyday, I start off with how I feel and if it's bad then she says something happy or not so terrible. But that doesn't work because I always end up saying things like this.

"Why does all of our meetings come to this? You've been in this Institute for about a year now. Don't you wanna leave? Or are you afraid that once you get out there you'll go looking for him?" She asked.

I shook my head laughing. "Let's not talk about him."

She nodded. "You remind me of someone here."

I raised an eyebrow. "Well everyone here is suicidal so.......I'm not surprised by that."

She shook her head. "Icolas Micana. You guys are similar in so many ways." She said more to herself than me.

"Are we? I usually like to think of myself as different and unique, bummer!! I guess I'm not that anymore. I'll just have to kill him." I said sarcastically.

She gasped.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. And they say the broken can't make jokes." I said laughing to myself.

She sighed. "I don't mean as people I mean when it comes to relationships. Your both wanting, yearning, craving people who are terrible for you. Only difference is his is dead."

I rolled my eyes. "Lucky, I wish Leg- he would die, I wish that everyday. He ruined my life, fuck I hate him." I whispered the last part to myself.

"Same as Icolas, he's developed this hate for her. He hates her because he claims that she's selfish, that she left him all alone, and now he's stuck on this earth suffering." She explained.

I sat back against the chair rubbing my fingers and nails over my healed cut marks on my wrist. "Aren't what you and your patient talk about supposed to be confidential?"

She completely ignored my question. "You should get to know Icolas, maybe you could make a friend here."

"Why? So some day they won't longer be suicide and broken and I will forever be so they'll get out of here and I'll be stuck. No ill pass, can't get hurt if you don't get close." I said shaking my head.

She changed the topic. "Did he ever tell you he didn't wanna abuse you anymore? And when he did how did you feel?"

"H-how did I feel?" I repeated shakily. The memory flooded my mind.

Flashback.........

I was in front of the kitchen stove cooking when I felt arms wrap around me, he kissed me on my neck leaving wet marks. I turned around giving him a confused look. "What's wrong?" I asked in worry.

He shook his head his face becoming serious. "Look I've been going to therapy and things are different now, I'm not gonna hit you anymore."

I laughed. "You always say that shit, whatever."

"Tavistry I've been meaning to talk to you about this........I don't think it's healthy for either one of us that I beat you, it has made me a bad cowardly man and has turned you into...a submissive, just without the sex and only the beatings." He confessed.

I shook my head. "You don't mean that."

He stared at me in my eyes. "I truly do."

And that's when I lost it.

Flashback over...........

I stared at her blankly. "Nothing." I responded.

"Nothing? You were in love with him and began to love the abuse, and he told you he's taking the abuse away from you which is the only way he loves you. You had to have felt something." She urged.

I remember that day clearly and I felt nothing. I lost it, I went complete crazy that day. I had destroyed the house and kept begging and begging him to hit me. But he wouldn't, I needed him to. In that moment he felt like a stranger to me, and I hated that.

I only knew the side of him that'd beat me constantly, this? That? That side of him? That wasn't him. I'd never met that side before, well once but after all the beatings I just assumed it was something I'd made up in my head.

I shook my head, she stared at me intently. I'd never tell her what I truly truly felt. Then I'd never get out of here.

"Look at you Tavistry your beautiful, you have a body every girl dreams of and every man wants. What he did to you, that wasn't love."

"Some people show love by going out and cheating every night but in the end they come home to you, because they love you but only wanna fuck them. Some show love by making you a warm bath every night and showing you off, some show love by ridiculing you, tearing you down because they want nobody else to have you. He showed love to me, by hitting me. He's  never been taught how to love, his parents were murdered right in front of him, don't make the mistake of thinking there's only one kind of way to love just because your been loving that way your entire life." I spat.

She nodded. "And don't make the mistake of thinking a bruise makes you a queen in a deck of cards because Tavistry your just a joker."

I nodded looking down as my leg began tapping. I got up out of my seat jumping over the table and choking her out. She struggled to breath. "Who's a joker now?!! Huh bitch?!!" I screamed.

Suddenly I was being picked up and moved away from her. I shouted trying to get free thinking that it was guards or security, when he pushed me back against the wall I seen it was that boy from group session........

Icolas.

He looked bored and uninterested like always but he still tried to calm me down. The woman coughed holding her throat which held a red mark. "Bitch your never getting out of here I'll make sure of that!!!" She screamed.

I stepped towards her but Icolas put his arm around me pulling me back. I began to speak dangerously.

"Watch your words bitch because I swear I'll have you in a body bag before you could kiss husband goodbye for work."

Comment, Vote, Follow💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
2.6K 192 60
Who are we? They haven't met in person. They live on different sides of the country. He lives in New Jersey. She lives in California. He s...
11M 713K 83
(Sequel to Two Gangs and a Golden Girl) *** "If you even think about touching me, I will literally rip off your arm," I growl when Xavier prowls clos...
12.3K 301 23
Sarabi grew up in the game. Her mama and daddy basically created the game. Sarabi never felt real love. She doesn't even give the time of day until s...