Fear | K.th [Editing]

By -lovelyseok

❞Smile, Princess.❞ Kim Taehyung, a mad man who runs an underground institution that can cure fears. In order... More

The Night Full of Terrors [1°]
Protocol [2°]
The Institution of Fears [3°]
The Numbers Assigned at Birth [4°]
Born Again [5°]
The Hungry Man [6°]
Pain [7°]
Episodes [8°]
Another Open Wound [9°]
The Sins of my Gluttony [10°]
Reap what is Sown [11°]
She Can't Rest Now, There's Too Much at Stake [12°]
The Cracks Inbetween [13°]
A Shift in Perspective [14°]
Curiosity Killed The Cat [15°]
What Comes Around [16°]
Playing Chess [17°]
Her Move [18°]
Crazy love [19°]
Family [20°]
Reunited [21°]
Demons [22°]
Manipulative [23°]
Silence [M] [24°]
Leaving [25°]
Strip Club [M] [26°]
Pianos and Carvings [M] [27°]
Competition [28°]
Weak [29°]
Gun Play [30°]
Mafia [31°]
Weaponry [32°]
Backstory [33°]
Different Names [34°]
2:00 AM [36°]
Old Forgotten Friends [37°]
Untold Truth [38°]
Insanity Makes Humanity [39°]
Iris [40°]
Changes [41°]
Revenge [42°]
Letting the Past In [43°]
Confrontation [44°]
Broken Hearts [45°]
Chaos & Bedlam [46°]
Good riddance [47°]
Ren-e-gade [R] [48°]
A Crack in the Glass [49°]
Black Ink and Undiscovered Bruises [50°]
Choose Your Poison [51°]
Aimer sans Parler [52°]
Everyone's Here...Great [53°]
Secret Little Rendezvous [54°]
Kiss for Kiss, Heart for Heart [55°]
Gap in the Clouds [56°]
Love me Now, Touch me Later [57°]
An Eye For An Eye [R] [58°]
He Lives While She Suffers [59°]
Sincerely, Yours [60°]
Through The Gray Blinds [61°]
Falling To A God's Hand [62°]
The Worst Part of Recovery [63°]
Consequences Of Sinning [64°]
Evergreen [65°]
Two Eyes, but Still Blind [66°]
An Overdose of Existence [67°]
One Last Stroke of Redamancy [68°]
Those That Came Before [69°]
Neverending Prisoner [70°]
Feathers In Veins [71°]
Pious and Raw [72°]
Red Rag [73°]
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie [74°]
Two Birds, One Stone [75°]
Forgiving Those Who've Sinned [76°]
The World Caves In [77°]
A Tomorrow Without Tears [78°]
Weapons Don't Weep [79°]
"To Live or to die" [80°]
A Self Portrait in Fishnets [81°]
Hell Has no Fury Like a Mad Man Scorned [82°]
Questions about Fear

The Deal [35°]

10.3K 390 249
By -lovelyseok

"I'm in."

I whisper into the small chip in my ear as I get chaperoned by my suspect, the loud chatter masking my voice.

'Gud.' Is the single word I hear from the other line before the male and I take a seat at the bar. He quickly becomes distracted with trying to grab the bartender. "Where are you?" I look around the venue in hopes of spotting Korain amongst the party-goers, scanning the dim lit room.

'Ya'll know inna few, just continue entertainin' the suspect." I say nothing after that order and direct my gaze back onto the blond beside me. He turns around with a smirk, holding two drinks as he hands me a margarita. I smile, about to take a sip until a voice interrupts my actions. 'Careful, 'e spiked the drink when ya weren't lookin'. I slowly bring my hand down; I should've remembered not doing that, Solar saying that could happen in the strip club, a bar being no different.

"What's the matter, babe?" I look up at him, finding a quick witted excuse as I stare into his eyes. I shrug, letting out a sigh as I glance down at the alcohol, playing with the straw.

"I'm not really a margarita kinda gal, shouldn't you know what your dates interests are?" He grins nervously before nodding and looking away from me to order a martini instead. I roll my eyes and place my chin in my palm, crossing my leg over the other and swaying my right leg back and forth. I look around the venue again, everything screaming expensive and high quality.

I was dressed in a long A-line, backless emerald green gown with a slit to the side, my newly tatted neck was adorned with 24k jewelry along with my wrists and I had a small silver clutch in my hand; green was the second color Korain found sexy on me.

"You never gave me your name, Mr..."

"–Why should I give you my name, baby girl?" He leans closer to me, his eyebrows lifting up suggestively.

I lightly bring my shoulders up before they drop down listlessly. "So I can know what to address you by later this night." His eyes slightly widen at my words before a huge smug look covers his slight stun.

"How intriguing," His tongue runs across his pierced bottom lip as his gaze focuses on mine. I notice him lean forward, our faces inches apart. "I didn't think you were that type of girl."

Before he could attempt to kiss me, a loud voice gives me an excuse to move my head away to look in the direction it came from. "Making his premier, I'd like you all to give a warm welcoming hand to 'G.K'!" I look up at the stage when a tall male walks into view. My eyes widen when I see Korain grab a hold of the mic. Our gaze meet each other's before he looks into the crowd and begins singing.

I quickly focus my attention back onto my assigned mission, not wanting to fail it and never get to avenge myself. I turn back to the male who was staring at me. I stay quiet, a bit startled. He places his drink down and holds his hand out in front of me. "Care to dance with me?" I let a soft smile rise onto my lips before nodding, reaching out to grab his hand; immediately I get pulled toward the dance floor, almost tripping in the process.

I glance up at Korain before placing my arm around the males neck. He takes the lead, guiding our bodies to the rhythm of the music.

I make sure it seems as if I'm having a good time as I pay attention to his every movement. "You know... it's not polite to stare." His voice interrupts my thought process. I blink before looking at his smiling face.

I look away, "Nor is it to stare at somebody's breasts." My gaze shifts back to him. He gains his composer and smirks.

"Jae."

I raise an eyebrow at the name, quickly realizing that it's his. "Jae..." I repeat so Korain can hear, glancing up at the stage to make sure he heard me. He winks at me as a signal and looks back into the swaying crowd.

"And yours?"

"Yeona."

He hums, looking away from me. I take that as my chance to look toward Korain for instructions. He smoothly spins and points to the left. I follow the direction his hand was aiming toward to see the door.

I begin with my hand, unwrapping it from Jae's neck and tiptoeing down his chest. "Can we head to your place now?" I smile when I get the answer I want. He entwines our hands and walks me toward the exit, but we come to a stop when a male and a female stand in our way.

"Oh, Hui, Hyuna–" Jae calls out, a smile on his face as he looks at the pair. He knows them. I don't know what to do, was this a good thing or a bad thing? I look up at the female when she asks where we're headed, the night just beginning. To save me from embarrassment, he leans forward and whispers something into their ears, an immediate smirk rises on all three of their lips as they glance my way. I shake underneath their gaze, looking away, unsure of what to do.

The new male, from what I heard, Hui, comes forward and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me toward him and walking me out of the venue, a glass in his hand as Hyuna and Jae follow behind us. He grins at me, lifting his chin. "Would you like to know why they call us 'Triple H'?"

My eyes widen, not quite understanding what he means by that. I look over at Jae, too afraid to look at Korain to draw attention. Jae was staring back at me, an eyebrow raised as he waits for me to answer Hui. I guess it was best to say yes, they don't know I'm working under cover. It just might be some sexual act.

I reluctantly nod my head, earning cheers from all three of them. My eyes land on the female when she wraps her hands around my arm, a seductive smile gracing her red lips. "Don't worry, we'll have so much fun." She assures as she pulls me toward the door, both males radiating anticipated excitement.

Korain's performance ends as we walk out the door. I glance back at the stage and toward him, noticing a grin on his face. He opens his mouth and bites his bottom lip, winking at me.

————————-

I stare at his sleeping face, memorizing his delicate features. I lightly place my hands onto his bare chest as I leisurely sit up. I wrap my leg around his torso, cradling him with my bare thighs. I reach over to his nightstand, grabbing his phone. I raise an eyebrow upon noticing him and a female as his lock screen.

"Hmm..?" I also see a text from–

"Baby?"

I shift my gaze onto the still male, rolling my eyes. I grab his hand and place his thumb onto the Touch ID. Immediately, I go to the messages, looking for anything that would be valuable information to give to Korain. When I see nothing, I open the camera app and snap a few photos. I smile at my nice photography work of my boobs before hitting send to whoever 'baby' is.

I place his phone back down and grab his wallet next. I open it and see his drivers license. "Kim Hyo-jong." I quietly scoff as I take out a few 20 dollar bills. "You dirty scum..." I guess now I understand why that Hui guy said 'Triple H.' –Now knowing why they call them that; damn, are they good in bed.

I was about to put back his wallet until something falls out of it, grabbing my attention. I look over the bed to see a card facing downward. I lean forward to grab it, flipping it around once it's in my grasp to see writing. I smirk at the newly acquired information. I bring the card to my mouth before untangling myself from his body and the sheets. I pull my hair up into a pony tail and walk over to his bedroom door to grab my shoes.

I halt my movements when something comes to mind. I scan his room and find a pen on his desk and some paper. I skip over to the table and grab the pen. "Thanks for the fun night...can't believe you spent two whole $20's on me...xoxo..."

I was about to leave the pen, but it looked really nice. I keep the pen and grab the note, tossing it in the air, letting it fall wherever it pleases. I grab my discarded bra from off the floor and stuff it between his mattress, just in case his girlfriend drops by. I quickly leave his home after that, tiptoeing out of his condo when realizing Hui and Hyuna were naked and asleep on the couch in the living room.

When I sneak out the front door I see a man standing in front of a tinted windowed car. I smile and waltz over to him. "You came for me?" I batter my eyelashes and coo. He gives no response, only glaring at me. I lean up, my boobs on full display; spending most of my time at a strip club really builds up your confidence. I click my tongue and place my hand on my hip. "You could at least say hello."

Silence. I roll my eyes, glancing over my shoulder at the expensive looking condo. "So, where's-"

"In the car. Get in." He throws a robe at me which I failed to notice until it hits me in the face. I grumble under my breath as I wrap the silky robe around me.

The male opens the car door to reveal Korain seated with his legs spread wide and his arm across the top of the seats. He adverts his lidded gaze onto mine. He takes a deep breath, but remains cold. I gulp, finding this new side of him all too familiar with Taehyung. He nods his head to the side and I take that as my cue to hop into the car so we could leave.

I swiftly climb into the back seat as the male dressed in a black suit closes the door before walking over to the driver side. I glance at Korain who stares in front of him. I look out the window as we begin to drive away.

"So, yuh seem like yous 'njoyed yerself."

I chuckle at his words, turning to face him. I nod in response, biting my lip as I think back to the scandalous rendezvous that had taken place last night. "Taking all three of them was definitely a new experience." I concede, running my hand down my thigh. His sharp gaze cascades downward, following my hand.

I blink slowly, noticing his eyes darkening. "I'd like ta try ya out. At least once." He tells me, eyes lingering on my long exposed legs with a smirk on his face, undressing my body with his eyes.

I giggle and lean toward him, draping my arms around his shoulders. "I find it weird having sex with my old lover's new found brother." I inform, licking a stripe up his ear. He glances down at me, visibly getting turned on.

"Ain't I spoiled ya 'nough these past few days ta earn a reward in return?" He asks wholeheartedly, hope in his tone as he slips his arms around me.

I giggle, shaking my head defiantly. "Not enough." I push myself back into my previous position. He pouts, wanting me back in his lap.

I gasp when I remember something, quickly digging into the pocket of my silk robe and pulling out the card I had obtained from Hyo-jong's wallet. I hand Korain the card. He looks at it with curious eyes before taking it from my grasp. "Also found out his name isn't actually 'Jae' and that he has a girlfriend...Oh, and two 20 dollar bills in his wallet--well, not anymore..." I laugh quietly to myself at the last part.

"—Works fa 'n underground business industry..." I hear Korain murmur, evidently in thought. "Lee. get Choi ta check this card out." He passes the small white card over to the driver. He leans back and sighs. "Is there anythin' else I needa know 'bout?" He asks, placing his arm onto the back rest as he looks toward me.

I take a moment to think carefully of what all I acquired. "He seems to be in cahoots with these two other people; 'Hui' and 'Hyuna'." I look up at Korain. "I think they work for an unknown mafia maybe? They call themselves 'Triple H.'"

Korain hums in thought, his eyes never breaking away. "Very gud." He praises, leaning over to kiss my temple before moving back. I was a bit surprised that I didn't shift away, allowing him to kiss me. Was it out of habit, because he looks like Taehyung?

"Since I am a man o' his word," He takes a deep breath. "A deal's a deal." He makes eye contact with me, awaiting for my response.

If I got all the information from our suspect that sufficed Korain he would allow me to make a request. It was either bring Taehyung to the Blue Roses' mansion to kill him or Korain would help me kill my father; I succeeded and now he has to complete my end of the bargain. I bring my hand up to my chin, extending my index finger to tap against the skin. "What do I want...?"

He stays quiet, giving me time to think; I never liked when it was quiet, ever since I was put in the slaughter. The silence brings back unwanted memories, enslaving me in the past. It also brings back that menacing voice–

'You know exactly what you want'

That voice...It always sounds the same; mangled and harsh. It never changes no matter what I would do. It will always be there, because of Taehyung. It's Taehyung's fault.

"Taehyung..."

"What was dat?"

I brush him off as I continue contemplating. "Just talking to myself." I murmur out, looking toward the floor of the car. Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung...

"–Um, why exactly did you tell me to spy on him?" I ask, trying to keep noise in the air as I contemplate on what I want.

He looks over at me. "We had suspicions 'bout 'em 'n a group dat's 'e's in; Triple H." I hum afterwards, looking away from him.

'Are you hesitating?'

I shake my head at their allegation, biting my lip.

'Say it then'

It pressures me, repeating, making it harder for me to decide. It was supposed to go away, I pushed it to the back of my mind so I could forget, but it always manages to find a way back, whispering little things in my ear.

'Say it, say what you want'

I shift in my seat, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before looking over at Korain, ready to say my answer. "Ya chosen yet?" He asks, crossing his arms.

I nod once,

'Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung'

I ignore the voice, knowing once Korain taught me how to assassinate I could get both, killing two birds with one stone.

"I want to kill my father." I finally voice out, keeping my gaze on him. His blue orbs dilate with fascination, a small smile rising on one side of his mouth as he tilts his head. Unlike Taehyung, I knew he was going to help me out, he was going to give me the opportunity to finally get what I've longed for for so long.

I could practically feel my hands clutching the bloody knife after stabbing my lousy excuse of a father, the blood splattering on my face as I glare into the eyes of the lifeless body; the image of me with a knife, standing above him will be the last he sees.

"Weren't ya the one who found it cruel dat I wanted ta kill my own brotha, or am I mistaken?" He questions with a teasing grin on his face as he raises an eyebrow.

I nod, smirking. "I never opposed to it, though." I remark, earning a groan from him as he tilts his head back, hitting the head-rest.

"God, I love it when ya smirk, yer so fuckin' hot." He glances back at me. "Why won't ya just let me fuck ya already?"

I roll my eyes. "'Cause I have better things to be doing than you." He scoffs at my comment, laughing afterward.

"We'll see 'bout dat, Dollie."

'y/n's' dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1.4K 34
"If you ask me who on this campus is most likely to commit murder, I'd have only one person in mind." "And who would that be?" "You." Kim Miran has t...
285 35 20
Kim Taehyung. A name seen all over the news, along with pictures, details- anything you would need in order to hunt someone down. A murderer. Or so t...
46.9K 3.3K 22
One year after the events from Daegu, unexpected murders start to arise, shaking the city of Busan in fear. With each case connected to the other, it...
17.5K 2.2K 16
"All I ever wanted to do was leave this town and create a better life for myself and my family...If it weren't for the blackout, I never would have r...