The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes

2.4K 108 0
By seastarssaki

I dragged a passed out, drunken Hyungwon back to the booth. Alex and Shownu had returned to the table, the former not looking so pleased.

"What's wrong with Hyungwon?" Minhyuk asked, noticing he was not conscious.

"He drank too much." I sighed, laying him down in the booth, "I think we should go back to the hotel. It's late."

"I agree." Jooheon sighed, looking at his watch.

"But where's Wonho?" Changkyun asked Shownu.

Shownu shrugged.

I turned to Alex, "Where's your friend?" I asked her in English, glowering.

Alex sighed, "I don't know. She and the guy disappeared a while ago."

'Disappeared?'

I wondered what they could be up to.

My jealousy senses kicked in and I decided I should go look for them.

"I'll be right back." I said, forgetting almost entirely about the drunken kiss Hyungwon had given me. He was wasted, no way he meant what he was doing.

I went to the dance floor, pushing through the crowd to find Lilly and Wonho. But they weren't in the crowd dancing. I walked over to the bar, trying to see if they were getting more drinks.

Still no luck.

I stopped our waitress just as she was passing the bar with a tray full of drinks.

"Did you see the big guy with the blonde girl that was at our table?" I asked her, "We're looking for him..."

The waitress searched her memory before she said, "Actually, I think I saw them go outside. He seemed pretty drunk, I think he might have been going to throw up..."

Before the waitress could finish speaking, I headed towards the front door of the restaurant right away, worried that Lilly had kidnapped Wonho. He was a celebrity after all! There was no telling what could have happened to him. Who knows what she could have possibly done with him at that moment.

I knew I shouldn't have let them join us for dinner!

I found myself running through the restaurant, my feet taking me along faster than I had intended. I pushed open the metal door to the exit, the hot night air hitting me. I was breathless, face turning in each direction searching for his black hair. I followed my instincts and went around the left side of the restaurant. I stopped in front of the dark alley, seeing stacked empty boxes from the restaurant.

I walked slowly down the alley, entirely unsure of what I would find there.

I had fought a shark off earlier that day, but I was more scared now than ever before.

I froze in my spot when I saw two familiar figures pressed up against each other. 

'Wonho?'

Lilly had Wonho pushed up against the wall of the restaurant, her arms around his neck as her lips were locked with his.

I was angry and ready to step in, but I couldn't just assume that Wonho didn't want to kiss her back. He had confessed to me the other day, but that didn't mean he wasn't interested in other girls.

I was turning to leave just as Lilly pulled away. She turned her head in my direction when she noticed I had found them.

She looked far too smug.

"Oh, look who it is." She smirked at me, holding onto Wonho's hand, "He's coming back with me."

I looked at Wonho who was visibly intoxicated. He was swaying while trying to stand straight, stumbling a bit as well. I should have payed closer attention to him and made sure he didn't get this drunk.

"No, he's not." I growled, walking aggressively towards the two.

Lilly looked surprised that I was standing up against her. She must have thought I was just going to let her take him away.

"W-well y-you can't make decisions for him!" She yelled, grip tightening on his wrist.

Wonho finally looked up, "J-jiyeon..." He muttered, trying to walk towards me.

"Wait!" Lilly said, pushing Wonho behind her. "Why are you ruining this for me? He's just your cousin, right?"

"What? No?" I retorted, but then I remembered that I had lied about Monsta x being my cousins. I could keep up an identity for the FBI, but I couldn't keep up a lie for two seconds in my day-to-day life? I felt a bit like an idiot, "Anyway, it's none of your business. You don't know them, you have nothing to do with them. I'm not letting you leave with him."

I came to stand in front of Lilly. In heels she was towering over me, but I wasn't scared of her.

She made a halfhearted attempt to hit me with her open palm, but I pushed her onto the ground before she could land the hit. I looked down at her, grabbing Wonho's wrist.

"Don't fuck with me." I growled at her, leading Wonho away.

He stumbled with every step he took.

"Why did you drink so much?" I muttered, looking back at him. He surpassed me in height and size.

I sighed. I wanted to blame him, but I knew somehow it wasn't his fault.

"Sorry, Jiyeon." He murmured. I pulled out my phone to let the others know we would be meeting them at the hotel room. Wonho was too wasted to stick around. I slung his arm around my shoulder so he would be more stable when he walked. "I shouldn't have been talking to that girl..."

'You're damn right.'

"You can talk to whoever you want to." I replied, staring down at my feet as we approached the hotel. "You just have to keep your guard up. You're a celebrity after all..."

"I don't mean about safety..." Wonho muttered, head resting on mine as we walked, "I mean... I like you, I shouldn't have talked to them... I should have been spending time with you..."

I blushed. Even when he was drunk he was still pretty sincere.

"It's not your fault, she was taking advantage of you." I replied, "You probably won't even remember this when we wake up."

We stepped into the elevator and I pressed the button for our level, letting go of Wonho to see if he could stand on his own. I stepped back, looking up at him, hoping he could balance himself. He immediately stumbled forward into me, falling into me pushing us both against the wall.

I reached out to push him back, holding onto his arm muscles.

'Damn, that's firm.' I thought, not helping that I had to squeeze the muscle a bit.

I looked up at Wonho to see if he was still even conscious and caught him looking down at me. He seemed to have momentarily sobered up.

"You're really pretty." He smiled, slowly leaning into me.

'Is he going to kiss me?' I froze. Was I going to be kissed by two celebrities in one night? On the same day I punched a shark? This day would be legendary!

His lips were inches away from mine.

'This is really going to happen!'

Just before his lips could press against mine, his head fell onto my shoulder. I waited for him to say anything or lift his head, but he didn't. Once he started snoring, I knew he had passed out.

I sighed.

'Well, close enough.'

The elevator doors opened and I tried my best to carry Wonho back to the room. I pulled out our room key, unlocking the door, and brought Wonho inside. As I was him laying down on his bed, his arms locked around my neck and pulled me down on top of him.

He held tightly onto me, fast asleep.

I enjoyed the hug for a moment before slipping out of his embrace. Looking down on him, I saw just how soundly he slept. He had been black out drunk, but he still slept gracefully. I pushed the hair out of his face to get a better look at him.

'Damn, people really walk around looking like he does? That's wild.'

I had not be blessed with other-worldly beauty. But this man certainly was.

I leaned down to kiss him on the cheek before going off to get changed into my pajamas.

He was lucky I had saved him from being violated by that girl and I was relieved I had gotten to him in time. People like her were the reason I liked being strong, I wanted to protect others from people that would take advantage of and hurt them.

I fell asleep soundly that night after an eventful day that I would never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 131 22
_"Okay Alice, listen up here. I'm leaving first and I promise when you were 18, I will take you along with to Korea."-your lovely brother, Daniel Im...
1.2K 42 30
For your information: This was the first story I wrote and I'm cringing a bit myself while reading this. Yet I won't take it down because it was the...
4.6K 293 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...