Dodge

By trottinghorsess

He's a psychotic killer. She's a sweet kind girl. What could go wrong? ** Dodge William Archer. Archer. The w... More

Characters
Dodge
Old Friends
Friends
Liar
Alabama
First Time
Arrow
Scott
Happy
heartbroken
james
answer me!
i'm sorry
party
cheater
he scares me
don't...
Broken Windows
Kidnapped
The Burgons
The Jealous Game
Pay Attention To Me!
Stressed
moving on
i didnt mean it
Canada
Come Home
Moving Out
Suprise Party
Flynn and Piper
Marsha
A Little Too Friendly
she's perfect for him
i need to see my twins
taken
the Lifters
mumbles
Challenge
Vacay
hospital
release
Killer
Busy
Epilouge
Flynns story
BONUS CHAPTER
The Final Chapter
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Home

2K 42 4
By trottinghorsess

Dodge

I pull out my phone and take a picture with Amaya's horse, smiling widely before sending it to Moon.

'Five more hours till you get here!!'

She texts back instantly. 'Suppa excited!!'

I laugh and put my phone in my pocket just as Amaya walks out of the house in her riding helmet. "Ready to ride?!" I ask.

She excitedly nods. "Yes!!" she walks over to the mounting block so I lead her horse, Spunky, over to Amaya.

She puts her foot in the stirrup, swings herself over and holds onto the reins. "There ya go!" I back her thigh.

"Hehe! Is Lexi coming home today?" she asks.

I nod. "Yep! Just a few more hours!"

"Yay!" she throws her arms up and drops the reins, making Spunky run off.

"AMAYA!!" I shout and run after her, but she falls before I could save her. "SHIT!" I pick her up.

She screams out crying. "My arm!"

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" I run to the house and the guys jump up, running to us.

"Amaya!" dad takes her from me. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he shouts.

"She fell off Spunky" I gulp.

"WERE YOU WATCHING HER?!" Aiden asks.

I nod. "Yes!"

"I think she broke her arm!" Hunter looks at Amaya's arm as she hollers in pain.

"We're gonna get her to the hospital!" Felix grabs his keys and runs outside with everyone.

Stefan and I follow them on my motorcycle, but mom us me. "Go get Spunky!" she shouts and I frown.

She drives off and I slam my motorcycle on the ground.

"UGH!" I roar. I stomp to the backyard, grab Spunky, untack him and put in him in his field.

"Calm down dude!" Stefan says.

My phone goes off and I see a text from Moon.

'I bought you something back from Illinois!! You're gonna loveeee it!!' she texts.

"Is that Lexi?" Stefan asks.

I sigh and nod, putting my phone back into my pocket. "Yea"

"Oh..." he trails off. "How's she doing? Last I talked her she was upset. I know you guys made up, but I haven't gotten the chance to call her yet"

I look at him. "She's fine. Why does that matter to you? She's MY girlfriend.

He puts his hands up in defeat. "Woah man, I don't see why you're getting so protective of her! I just asked!"

I growl. "Well don't"

Sighing, he looks at me. "Amaya is gonna be okay. She just broke her ar-"

"ShE JUST bRoKe HeR aRm" I mock.

He rolls his eyes. "You're being a dick. We should be going to see our sister"

I sigh. "Okay...sorry... just so much is going on. First it was dad and I fighting, Moon getting sliced at her stomach, you getting shot, dad getting a concussion, Moon and I so bad that I hurt her and that she moved to Illinois, and now Amaya broke her arm. And all of it was my fault"

"It's not your fault man. These things happen. We're all okay... Lexi and I are healed, dad is gaining his memory, Lexi is coming home, and Amaya is just getting immediate surgery and a cast. She's gonna heal" he says.

"Stefan I really need to move out... I found a mansion nearby. You gonna with?" I ask.

"Sure. I just don't wanna hear any moaning!" he points at me and we burst out laughing.

"Alright let's go see our sister" I say and he nods.

We hop on our motorcycles and speed to the hospital.

When we arrive, we speed to Amaya's room to see everyone but Amaya there.

"Where the hell is Amaya?!" Stefan asks.

"In surgery" Froy says.

"Fuck! Is she okay?!" I ask in panic.

They nod. "She broke her arm in two places..." Hunter asks.

"She's crying so badly..." mom frowns.

"No... I-I don't want her to cry" I frown as well.

"She's okay Buddy" dad says and we look at him.

A smile grows on my face and so does everyone else's.

Then my frown comes back.

"I should've been watching her instead of just letting her do what she did" I sigh.

They look at me in confusion. "What happened?" Aiden asks.

I sigh. "She asked if Moon was coming home today. I said yes and she threw her arms up, dropping the reins. Spunky thought it was a sign to bolt so he did"

"Shit..." Felix says.

"That's wicked" Froy adds.

I look down in guilt then mom walks up to me and lifts my chin so I'm looking at her. "Just think of the positives! Your girlfriend is coming home!! And so are your kids! There's so much to look forward for baby. Don't keep your mind on the commotion going on"

I slightly smile. "Thanks mom"

"Anytime Babyboy" she goes on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek. I smile and hug her tiny self compared to dad and I's huge body. "Aww my boy" she ruffles my hair and hugs me tightly. "Always my little boy!"

"Hey hey, that's my boy!" dad says and we laugh.

Mom and I pull apart and playfully shake our heads.

Minutes later, Amaya walks in with a blue cast along with doctors behind her. "Amaya!" everyone runs to her.

"She's ready to go home when everyone else is" the doctor says.

"Amaya I'm so sorry..." I kneel down.

She giggles. "About what?"

"I wasn't watching you and now your arm's broken" I sigh.

"It's not your fault bubba!" she hugs me.

I smile and kiss her temple. "I love you Amaya"

"I love you too bubba!" she chirps.

**

"Ughhh when will the plane land?! We should've just went her in the private jet!" I stress.

"She should be landing any second" dad says.

I groan and fall on the couch.

Everyone laughs and I get a text, immediately shooting up to see who it is.

Butttt it's just Stefan.

I look at him across the room in confusion then I open it.

'gotcha bitch'

I glare at him and he bursts out laughing. "You're an actual dickhead" I say.

He shrugs and I get another text. I look at Stefan, squinting. "I swear that wasn't me" he puts his hands up in defeat.

I look at my phone and finally see a text from Moon!!

I open it and a huge smile grows on my face. "Come on guys!! She landed!!" I jump up, grab my keys and run outside.

The guys follow behind me in their Lamborghinis and we speed to the airport.

Ohhhh i'm so fucking excited!

My babies, my girlfriend, all back!!

It's an hour drive to the airport, but we made it 30 minutes.

I run into the airport, looking around desperately.

Wait!!

I see her!!

I run to her and when she hears me, she looks up and a huge smile grows on her face before she runs to me. I run faster to keep her from running that much while she's pregnant.

We lock arms and she cries. "I missed you!!!" she hugs me tightly.

"Holy fuck. This has been the longest two days ever" I squeeze her. "I missed you so damn much" I dig my head in the crest of her shoulder.

She rests her head on my chest. "Ugh you're so cute when you're all cuddly!" she plays with the little hairs on the base of my neck. "You're never lovable!! You're like a reallly fluffy cute dog that doesn't wanna be petted but when you do, it's so amazing!!" she kisses my chest. "You're just so buff and muscular and ughhhhhh"

I laugh.

"Okkk it's my turn" Stefan walks up and we pull apart.

He immediately hugs her and Moon laughs. "It's nice to see you again Stef!" Moon smiles.

"You too Lex" Stefan rubs her back and pulls back.

"Lexi!!" Amaya comes running so Moon kneels down and Amaya hugs her.

"Hi baby! What happened to your arm?" Moon asks and Amaya pulls back.

"I fell off Spunky. Bubba was there! It was soooo cool!!" Amaya laughs.

I shake my head and laugh. "No it wasn't cool. It was scary as fuck"

"Ouchhh, did you break your arm?" Moon asks and everyone nods. "Aw I'm sorry" she ruffles Amaya's hair and stands up.

I put my hands on Moons stomach, claiming what's mine. "Let's get going" dad says and we nod.

We walk out of the airport, get in our cars and speed home.

Moon and I talked the whole ride, of course. Saying our sorries.

Once we arrive home and walk in, Moon takes my hand, dragging me to our room. "I wanna show you what I got for you from Illinois!!" she drags me.

I laugh. "Ok ok I'm coming"

She closes the door behind us and I smirk.

"Not that you perv!" she laughs and I laugh along. "Ok ok this is really cute!" she digs in her backpack and pulls out a picture frame.

It's a picture of Moon and I and the frame says Dodge and Lexi.

I smile and look at her. "I love it!"

"It's to make up for the one I broke the other day..." she says.

I hug her. "I love you"

"I love you too baby" she kisses my forehead. "AND!! I got you this!!" she runs off and I look at her. "These! You and Stefan can fight with them!!" she pulls out these sticks with like blow up balls in the middle and the ends.

I drop my jaw. "Oh yea! I'm gonna kick his ass with these!!"

She laughs. "I know! It took everything in my will not to tell you!!"

"Thank you!" I ruffle her hair. "Wait till my sons and I get at it!"

She looks at me. "Did you call them boys?"

"Yea, apart of me is saying there's boys in there!" I tickle her stomach.

"Well, I believe they're girls!" she laughs.

"We'll see" I shrug and she playfully hits my shoulder. "Wanna go back out?"

"No..." she says.

I slightly tilt my head in confusion. "Is everything okay?"

"Yea! I just..." she puts her hands on my sides then lowers them to my sweatpants. I smirk and slam my lips into her, gently placing her on the bed.

She pulls her arms up so I slide off her shirt and leggings then pull down her unicorn underwear with my teeth before tearing off her bra.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" I kiss her neck and she wraps her arms around my neck. She pulls off my shirt then my sweatpants down with her feet. My bulge springs up as we French Kiss.

She starts thrusting her hips into mine, getting impatient so I slide down my boxers and slide into her, making her moan.

I pound into her and she screams my name as I hit her g-spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...
41K 2.1K 71
"Aww that so sweet." "Sweet?!?" scoffing, " he is stubborn and rude." "He was sweet and helpful." Maria encountered. "You don't understand he just c...