Nothing To Give But Love (A M...

By michaelslover

19 year-old Alondra Cade didn't start out being homeless. The tragic death of her parents left her all alone... More

Chapter 1- Rainy Day
Chapter 2- He Came Back
Chapter 3- Identities Revealed
Chapter 4- Heartbreak and Happiness
Chapter 5- Good Morning
Chapter 6- Neverland
Chapter 7- The Ride of Love
Chapter 8- Fairy Tale
Chapter 9- Out In Town
Chapter 10- He Makes Me Feel..
Chapter 11- Kids
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13- Right or Wrong
Chapter 14- It's A Date
Chapter 15- Night on the Roof
Chapter 16- Trust
Chapter 17- Let Me Love You
Chapter 18- New and Old Faces
Chapter 19- Over and Done
Chapter 20- Be Mine
Chapter 21- First Day
Chapter 22- Busted
Chapter 23- I Promise
Chapter 24- A Couple Forevers
Chapter 25- Party
Chapter 26- Jealousy
Chapter 27- Let It Go
Chapter 28- Children
Chapter 29- Baby
Chapter 30- Suprise
Chapter 31- Magic
Chapter 32- Should I Know?
Chapter 33- Getting Back
Chapter 34- Arrival
Chapter 35- Another Round
Chapter 36- Good Start
Chapter 37- Cut Short
Chapter 38- Don't Hold Back
Chapter 39- Loving You
Chapter 41- Dangerous
Chapter 42- Confused
Chapter 43- Defiance
Chapter 44- Slowly Dying
Chapter 45- Heartache
Chapter 46- Past Love
Chapter 47- Turning Away
Chapter 48- Come Go With Me
Chapter 49- The Red Carpet
Chapter 50- Drama, Drama, and More Drama
Chapter 51- Child?
Chapter 52- Believe It
Chapter 53- Heaven Knows
Chapter 54- Breakfast
Chapter 55- Unconditionally
Chapter 56- All Over
Chapter 57- Why?
Chapter 58- Baby Blues
Chapter 59- Peace
Chapter 60- Time Is On My Side
Chapter 61- Perfect
Chapter 62- Suspicion
Chapter 63- Always On My Mind
Chapter 64- Wrong Idea
Chapter 65- Poison
Chapter 66- Changes
Chapter 67- Your Day
Chapter 68- Mrs. Jackson?
Chapter 69- Through It All
Chapter 70- The End of the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 40- At The Hospital

12.7K 354 475
By michaelslover

Chapter 40

After our love making, Michael and I dress each other up and head off of the plane. As we approach the hospital, cameras and reporters surround us.

I know I should be used to this, but someday I'll get so annoyed and smack one of these people in the face.

I go through the entrance quickly, and Michael follows me closely. We arrive in the UCLA Hospital lobby and ask to see LaToya Jackson.

"Second floor, room 206," The nurse behind the desk tells us. We thank her and head to the stairs.

It only takes two flights of stairs to reach the second floor, so taking the elevator would make no sense.

LaToya's room is the third door on the left. The whole Jackson family is outside of her door.

"About time," Janet walks up to us and gives me a hug first, followed by Michael. We go on to greet the rest of the family.

"She's not letting anyone in there," she warns as Michael's hand rests on the door knob.

"I'm her brother," He answers matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, and I'm her sister. Plus, you didn't even want to come see her. If Alondra wasn't with you.." Her voice trails off as she folds her arms.

He clenches his jaw and tells me to take an empty seat against the adjacent wall, next to Marlon. I sit down and Michael goes in the room, despite Janet's warnings.

It's silent between the rest of the family. I glance down and fold my legs up toward me, fiddling with the laces on my converse.

Then, a voice breaks the silence.
"So, what were you and Michael doing in Mexico?"

I jerk my head up to see Jermaine gazing at me. I shrug.

"It was just a vacation I guess. To my hometown," I answer.

"Don't you have school though?" Marlon questions. I roll my eyes. School is the least of my worries.

"I've only missed a week. I'll be fine," I say.

I then hear heels clicking down the hallway. I look up to see the only person that can make my stomach churn so violently with disgust, the one who I envy and am envied by at the same time.

None other that Tatiana Thumbtzen.

She's wearing black gladiator heels that are ankle high and a pair of white shorts with a purple top. Her hair is straightened, highlighted, and
impossibly long, longer than mine. My heart races with jealousy.

"Where's Toya? I came as soon as I could, oh goodness. My best friend.."

She immediately stops speaking when her eyes rest on me. I sigh, too tired to start bickering with her.

"Hmm. I didn't know that they allowed dogs in this hospital." She says viciously.

"Well you're in here, so I think they do." I retort.

Michael's brothers stifle their snickers while his sisters give her rude looks. She looks lost for words.

"I don't have time for this," she snaps. "Where's Toya?"

"Where do you think? She's in that room." I snap.

She exhales, as if stopping herself from saying something extremely indignant.
She walks inside quickly and I realize that Michael is still in there. I hate the idea of them being in a room together while I'm not in there.

--

Michael's POV

"LaToya!" I exclaim as I walk into her room. Her face is turned away and she sighs.

"Michael, I don't want anyone in her right now." She says.

"Oh come on, I'm your brother for Christ's sake. What happened?"

I gasp as I walk to the other side of her bed. Her face is bruised, completely black and blue. She has a brace around her neck and a bandage on her head.

She hesitates before answering. "I.. fell."

"On your face and neck?" I'm impossibly confused. It doesn't look like that at all to me. It looks like someone physically beat her.

I'm about to ask her about it when the door swings open and Tatiana struts in.

"Toya! Oh gosh, what happened to you?" She runs to LaToya's side and grabs her arm.

I cross my arms over my chest. "She said she fell," My voice very skeptical.
It is then the Tatiana's brown eyes connect with mine and she walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Mikey," she whispers.

For a reason unknown to me, my body shivers. I pull back and take a good look at her, and I won't even lie to myself. I am physically attracted to her, and there is nothing I can do about it which frustrates me.

"Hey Tati," I give her a small smile and turn back to LaToya.

"Now will you please tell us what happened?" I try again.

"I can't really remember. I feel like I probably hit my head somewhere," She says.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Not your fault. The doctors say I'll live, which is good. I just have to stay here for a few days." She explains.

I nod and look over at Tatiana before I can restrain myself. She's already looking at me. My heart rate speeds up.

"Would you stop giving each other love eyes and just.." Then Janet walks in, which I'm thankful for.

"Since you let them in here, I'm coming in too." She says. She completely ignores Tatiana and stands next to me.

"She's not tell anyone what happened." Tatiana says.

"Because I don't remember," LaToya snaps.

"Wait a minute. Where's your fiancé? I'm sure he knows your in the hospital. It's all over the news. Why isn't he here to see you?" Janet asks.

LaToya shrugs. "I don't know."

"Something's not adding up here," I say. Janet and Tatiana nod in agreement.

"Guys I'm tired okay? Call in everyone else then I'm going to bed." She dismisses us.

"Once you remember what happened, call us." I answer, walking to the door.
Tatiana and Janet leave and LaToya calls me back.

"I need a favor." She says. I nod for her to continue.

"Can you go to my house and grab the teddy bear you gave me? It still helps me sleep."

I giggle. "I didn't hear a please."

"Pleasee?" She asks sweetly.

"Sure LaLa!" I smile and head toward the door.

"Don't call me that!" She says when she hears her infamous childhood nickname. "Jack might still be there, so he'll open the door for you."

"Okay," I say and then stop in my tracks. "Wait. I thought you said you didn't know why your fiancé isn't here to see you."

She looks like a deer in headlights. "Well... I don't. But I just figured if he's not here then he's at my house." She quickly covers up.

I just shake my head. "What's the point of lying? We know you are, we just want to help you."

LaToya turns over with her back toward me. "You wouldn't understand."
Her comment makes me feel extremely guilty. There are a lot of things that I have been lying about. To myself, to my family, and Alondra..

The rest of the family comes inside and I leave the room to find Alondra sitting right where I told her.

I don't deserve her.

"Hey, ready to go?" She asks.

"We've got to go to LaToya's house to pick up something for her." I reply.

"Is she alright?"

I hesitate before answering. "I hope so."

Then Tatiana comes down the hall again toward me.

"I just wanted to say a proper goodbye," she says, ignoring Alondra as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling our bodies closer.

I instantly feel as if my skin is on fire. I want to slap myself because her touch does something to me.

Tatiana gives a small wave and walks away, swaying her hips. I love the way her body moves. It takes everything for me to tear my eyes away.

I grip Alondra's hand and exit the hospital, my heart stricken with sin.

--

Chapter 40!

Okay guys, what do you think? This is the first Michael's POV of the story. Did you like his perspective? Why is Michael acting so guilty and what really happened to LaToya? Why is Jack at home and not seeing LaToya at the hospital? Stay tuned to find out all the answers!

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
9.6K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
407K 9.1K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...
345K 8.1K 40
Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one day she'll get away from them. Keira is...