Filthy Freaks [BTS Smut One S...

By Bangtans_Brat

[CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] *Was originally called KINKtober but it's not October anymore so meh* Just kinky one... More

List of Kinks [Update]
Chapter 1: Spanking [TaeKook]
Chapter 2: Dirty Talk [YoonMin]
Chapter 4: Bukakke [OT7/BTS]
Chapter 5: Humiliation [VSope]
Chapter 6: Size Difference [Sope]
Chapter 7: Creampie [JiKook]
Chapter 8: Latex/Leather [Taegi]
Chapter 9: Asphyxiation [JiKook]

Chapter 3: Public [Sope]

7.6K 61 7
By Bangtans_Brat

"Who said I was joking?" Hoseok chuckled, although he wasn't laughing to be funny, he was laughing cause he was serious and Yoongi didn't believe him.

"You have to he joking, cause I'm not doing this," Yoongi made the fakest laugh he could muster and crossed his arms over his chest.

He didn't know what it was with Hoseok today but he was unnaturally horny. They had decided the day before to get out and get around the city since they had both been cooped up in the house due to work and whatnot.

Yoongi had no problem about being out. He got up and got dressed and everything, but from the moment Hoseok woke up his hands were always on Yoongi. He was kissing on his neck while he tried to brush his teeth, grouping his ass while he made breakfast and palming the front of his pants whenever they sat down next to each other.

He didn't mind the sexual attention, if they were behind closed doors, but Hoseok is getting frisky out and public and it honestly making Yoongi flustered.

They had found a Nintendo store on their journey and Yoongi had intended to find something for Seokjin and Jungkook, just because he had the money to spend. Yet it seemed like Hoseok had other plans. When Yoongi had tried looking for a Mario figurine that Seokjin didn't already have, he froze up when he felt Hoseok press himself against Yoongi's ass. The store was thankfully full so it wasn't something to be easily seen, but still. In public?! Yoongi pushed Hoseok away but that only made his taller dongsaeng smirk knowing he could make his hyung so flabbergasted no matter where they were.

Things like this continued to every store that had went to. Whether it was just to browse or to actually get something, Hoseok was always doing something to Yoongi that made him flustered and blushy.

He even tried to jerk Yoongi off under the table at the food court, which brought them to where they are now. In a cutaway between two shops, with Hoseok standing proudly in front of Yoongi, who had his back firmly pressed against the wall. Seriously, he's had Hoseok's dick pressed against his ass so many times that day that he could describe actually how it was situated in Hoseok's pants.

"Why not?" Hoseok teasingly grabbed Yoongi's hips and pulled him closer, breaking the space between them. "Are you afraid of getting caught?"

"Yes." Yoongi asked bluntly. Besides the fact if them both being idols, being caught having sex in public is embarrassing no matter who you are, and Yoongi didn't want to be part of that group.

"But that's what makes it more exciting, hyung," Hoseok stepped closer so Yoongi was back between the wall and himself. His lips were right next to Yoongi's ear. "Knowing that at any moment, someone could walk by and see you getting fucked. Doesn't it make your cock twitch just thinking about it?"

Yoongi looked away, face growing hot as Hoseok began to ghost his lips over the skin on Yoongi's neck. "What porn have you been watching to get these kinds of ideas? Are there any other hidden kinks that you have that I should know about?"

Yoongi let out a noise when Hoseok ran his tongue from the vein on Yoongi's neck up to his ear. "Nope, just this one. I wanna fuck you in public, hyung."

"I-isn't this like exhibitionism or something?" Yoongi stuttered out as Hoseok ran his hand up Yoongi's shirt, now sucking and biting on his neck.

"Nope. That's when you like to be watched, I just want it done in public." Hoseok's other hand began to unbutton Yoongi's jeans before snaking its way into his boxers, stroking him slowly. Yoongi gripped the back of Hoseok's shirt and covered his mouth. They were pretty far back between the two stores so that they wouldn't be seen, but still the thought that someone could walk by and see them had his heart racing and it got faster every time someone walked by.

"Your heart is beating so fast, hyung," Hoseok said in between kisses. "Its cute."

"I don't w-want to get c-caught. Please hurry up." Yoongi bit down on his button lip, eyebrows crinkled in worry. He was trying to focus on the people just in case someone saw them, but the way Hoseok was stroking him had his mind and vision going hazy. Adding that on top of the way he was sucking Yoongi's collarbones and the fear of getting caught, it felt like his heart was going to explode.

"H-Hoseok..." Yoongi's hips began to betray him as he began to thrust into the warmth of Hoseok's hand, already feeling how slick it was with his precum. He could tell he was probably whimpering now, but he wanted more, yet the fear of getting caught was still an obvious thing to worry about.

"Fuck, you sound so sexy hyung. I want to fuck you so badly, please..." Yoongi took this as Hoseok asking him if he can do more and go lower. As much as Yoongi wanted to say no, the ache of need in his lower stomach was too much to deny. So slowly, he nodded.

"Okay..."

Hoseok placed a quick kiss yo Yoongi's cheek. "Thank you, hyung."

He pulled his hand from Yoongi's boxers and flipped their position so Hoseok was the one with his back to the wall. He squatted down until he was face level with Yoongi's exposed cock, twitching proudly in the cold air of the mall. Hoseok ran two fingers through the precum that pooled on the tip before pulling down Yoongi's pants more, with the help of his hyung, and massaged one finger inside of Yoongi.

"Fuck," the older male hissed, having to place his hands on the wall and arch his ass back to make it easier on them both to stretch him.

"Don't think about it, hyung. Just look down at me and focus on me," Hoseok said before lapping at the tip of Yoongi's cock. "My mouth is still free for your use."

Yoongi accepted the offering and took one of this hands off the wall so he could fist Hoseok's hair, letting his cock slide into that wet heat of Hoseok's mouth. He cursed under his breath again as Hoseok began to move his head while sliding a second finger into Yoongi and moving both accordingly.

Yoongi didn't want to admit it, but he was loving the sounds Hoseok was making as he gave him head. It sounded wet and sloppy, but the way Hoseok knew exactly how to work his mouth had Yoongi getting even more sexually frustrated. If they were at home, he surely would've fucked Hoseok's mouth effortlessly, but he didn't know if he could get away with that here.

Hoseok curled his fingers down and Yoongi felt a jolt of electricity shoot up his spine, making him let out a long whine before he covered his mouth with the hand that was originally in Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok was stroking Yoongi's cock now, using this time to catch his breath having deep throated Yoongi's cock a moment ago.

"I wouldn't be so loud if I were you, hyung." He practically purred before curling his fingers again, making Yoongi repeat the noise. "Wouldn't want to get caught."

"T-then stop touching t-there."

"Where?" Hoseok raised a brow. "Here?" He curled his fingers again and once again Yoongi made the noise.

He was mad now, so he grabbed Hoseok's hair and forced his cock back down his throat in one go. "Don't forget I'm still older than you. Now I suggest you hurry up before and make me cum before I make you gag on my cock and leave you with blue balls."

Hoseok looked up at him with this glint in his eyes that read 'I would actually enjoy that'. Yoongi smirked back down at him. "But you would probably like that wouldn't you?"

Yoongi pulled his hips back to let Hoseok breathe since his eyes were getting teary from the lack of air. Once he took a moment to breathe he slipped in a third finger along the other two.

"You know I can take anything you do to me, hyung. I adore it." Hoseok licked the cum that dripped from his bottom lip as he went back to stroking Yoongi. He could already tell by the way Yoongi gripped his hair that the older male was at his limit. Hoseok was quick to go back and engulf his hyung's cock in one go. The action was enough to have Yoongi cumming in seconds, biting down on his bottom lip so hard to hide his noises that he thought it would bleed.

Hoseok swallowed the load down, keeping eye contact with Yoongi. He then slipped his fingers out of Yoongi and sucked them innocently.

"Can I fuck you now, hyung? I don't think I can wait anymore." Hoseok palmed his hard on that strained against his jeans painfully. Trying to catch his breath from holding back so many noises, Yoongi nodded at his dongsaeng's request.

Hoseok stood up and grabbed Yoongi by the neck, pushing him against the opposite wall, licking his lips as he saw how Yoongi melted under the touch. "Don't expect me to go easy on you, hyung."

Yoongi leaned in to hungrily kiss Hoseok, tasting himself on Hoseok's tongue, pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt.

Without breaking this kiss, Hoseok grabbed the pits of Yoongi's knees and hoisted him up against the wall, using his weight to balance them so he could use a hand to rub the tip of his cock against Yoongi's ass.

He slowly lowered Yoongi's weight down on his cock, drinking in the quiet moan Yoongi let out as he was filled.

"Stay quiet, hyung." Hoseok said, but he wanted to groan just as much as Yoongi did. Yoongi was even tighter at the thought of getting caught and it almost made Hoseok cum right them and there, but that wouldn't be much fun. So he gave them both a moment to adjust to the other. He slowly pulled Yoongi's weight up before pulling it back down and thrusting into at the same time.

"Fuck," Yoongi said quietly, hand back over his mouth as he wrapped his legs over Hoseok's waist. Hoseok continued the tempo of slow but deep thrusts until Yoongi was able to calm down a bit more. Yoongi's eyes were hooded and full of list as he continued to moan quietly with the thrusts Hoseok gave him.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, kissing along Yoongi's neck and cheeks.

"Yes," Yoongi answered, mouth still covered. "Just h-hurry-fuck up, I really d-don't want-mm shit, to get caught."

"Okay, okay," Hoseok removed Yoongi's hand to place a kiss to his lips before he allowed Yoongi's hand to return. He gripped Yoongi's thighs tighter and began to speed up significantly.

Yoongi's head was tilted back against the wall and both of his hands covered his mouth this time, muffling the moans and groans that escaped at Hoseok pounded into him harder and faster than before, a quiet slapping noise of skin on skin echoed between the two shops. Yoongi was hoping that it couldn't be heard, but he couldn't care any less at the moment. He felt too good, Hoseok felt too full inside him and it was a feeling that always drove Yoongi insane, making him lose his common sense.

"Ah- fuck, Hoseok. Baby, don't stop~ go faster-mmm..." Yoongi dropped his hands to grip Hoseok's shirt, moaning softly in his ear to coax him to be rougher.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok growled, trying to hold back so the sounds wouldn't be too loud.

"Yes. Please, Hoseok-" Yoongi was cut short when Hoseok pulled out of him and set him back on the ground, only to make him face the wall. Bending him back over, Hoseok pushed himself back into Yoongi in one go, making the other let out a louder moan than before.

He grabbed a fistful of Yoongi's hair and yanked it back, already fucking Yoongi's senseless. The echoing sound of skin against skin grew louder. Yoongi whimpered at the sound and the feeling alike. It was so dirty and wrong but it felt so good.

"Like this, hyung?" Hoseok landed a hard slap on Yoongi's ass. "You want me to fuck you harder and faster like this?"

Face buried in his forearm as he stroked himself in time with Hoseok's thrusts, he continued to nod, the feeling too much to put into words and still be quiet about it.

"Look at you moaning like a slut. You're actually enjoying being fucked in public, huh hyung? Such a perverted little slut for daddy."

"Shut the hell up and cum already," Yoongi whimpered. He wanted to be home where he could be as loud and be fucked as long and as hard as he wanted. He wanted to ride Hoseok and make him suffer for this shit he had Yoongi doing in public. His face was hot and red, did he know no shame? He couldn't believe he let Hoseok coax him into fucking in public. He was determined to get him back.

"I'll only go slower if you keep rushing me," Hoseok said deeply, stopping to grind his hips against Yoongi, knowing that the tip of his cock was rubbing against that spot that had Yoongi whimpering earlier.

Yoongi's hips rocked back against Hoseok, moaning when Hoseok decided to go back to thrusting into him, making his whole body rock with the tempo. Yoongi's brows arched together as he sped up his stroking, moaning out Hoseok's name when he was finally pushed over the edge, cumming on the wall in front of him.

Hoseok came soon after him, pulling out last second to cum on the floor between them, knowing Yoongi would probably strangle him to death if he came inside him and made him walk back to the car with his cum seeping out.

Both males were panting to catch their breath. Hoseok was relieved and even a bit happy that he got to make his fantasy a reality. Yoongi, on the other hand wanted more. Pulling up his pants and adjusting his outfit, he turned to Hoseok who was already presentable again.

"You happy now?" Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, his blush still dusted faintly against his skin.

"Very." Hoseok chuckled a bit as Yoongi grabbed the bags they had set down.

"Good, cause now its my turn." Is all Yoongi said before walking off back to the path towards the car. Hoseok stood dumbfounded for a moment before understanding sparked through his eyes and he hurried off to catch up with Yoongi.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Okay I wasn't expecting it to be this long and it kinda started to suck cause I lost my idea. I started writing this yesterday and finished just now so it kinda sucks :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
444K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
136K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...