AWAKEN ; benny weir [2]

由 plutorin

- CURRENTLY REWRITING IN 2023 - What happened to Ethan, Benny, Ellie, and Sarah after the Lucifractor explosi... 更多

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
season three
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

thirteen

2.9K 88 77
由 plutorin

"Good morrow, my fellow acquaintances!"
Benny skipped to the locker hallway to greet Ethan, Ellie, and Sarah, who had collected themselves as they were bound to do in the corridor before class.

"Doesn't morrow mean the next day or something?"

"Go with it, Sarah," he pleaded, opening his own locker. "Did you guys hear about the new girl coming in?"

"There have been a billion new people in the last month," Ethan countered. "Who are you talking about?"

"Oh, wait— are you talking about that one girl who looks like she can sleep with any guy she touches?" Ellie asked.
The witch rolled her eyes at her friends' confused faces. "Come on. She looks like the reincarnation of Gigi Hadid and God."

"Oh, her!" Ethan realized. "Isn't she in our grade?"

"I hope not, or we'll have to be lab partners with her in chem," Benny answered.

Hearing the overhead bell ring, the three geeks said goodbye to Sarah as they walked into their chemistry class.
The three felt that they didn't need to worry about that hot new girl; at least, until Ellie found that exact girl sitting in her assigned seat.

The girl's long blonde hair dangled all the way to her belt loops as she adjusted her highly cropped shirt. Ellie stood bothered at her desk, waiting for this girl to acknowledge her existence. Her face looked like it was created to be from the uncanny valley.

As Ethan and Benny hesitantly sat at their desks on each side of the girl, Ellie pulled the plug.
"Sorry, but this is my seat," she told.

The blonde girl whipped her eyes to meet Ellie's, the whites of her eyeballs being almost too exposed. Ellie was weirded out.
"Is it?" the girl grinned. "Oh, poo, I'm sorry!"

"It's cool—!"
Before Ellie could speak any more, the girl bounced out of the desk, seemingly trying to get her boobs to fall out of her shirt.

"Good god," Ellie whispered to her friends as she finally took a seat. The girl sat right beside of their lab table and didn't fail to make Ellie shuffle uncomfortably in her chair.

"Good morning, kids," their chemistry teacher greeted when he walked into the classroom. "We have a new student today, if she'd like to introduce herself."

The girl happily jumped out of her seat, hiking up her shorts so that everyone in the classroom could see more than just her butt.
"I'm Madison!" she squealed, bouncing up and down.

"Uh... thank you, Madison. You can sit now," the teacher assured.

"Can you believe—!"
Ellie turned to complain to her friends who shared her science table, but were met with ill-attention as Ethan and Benny couldn't look away from Madison.
The witch scanned the rest of the room, noticing the rest of the guys staring her down as the girls grew baffled.
"Ugh, not this again."

She rolled her eyes and flicked both Ethan and Benny's ears, making a spark shock them on the earlobe. They quickly snapped out of their trance and yelped.

"Ow!"

------------

"That girl, Madison, is one of the dullest people I've ever met."

Ellie complained when she clunked her food tray onto the cafeteria table, immediately needing to tell Sarah all the gritty details.
"In chemistry, Mr. Kendall asked how many elements were in the periodic table and she didn't even know what that was!"

"It must be more beauty than brains in her department," Sarah agreed. "She's got that weird nasally voice that every annoying girl has, too. Makes me wanna throw her through the cafeteria and back."

The girls were so busy giving Madison the stink eye from across the lunch room that they didn't even notice Ethan and Benny taking a seat in front of them.

"What's your guys' problems?" Benny asked, chomping on a carrot.

"That Madison girl is insanely weird— and stupid," Sarah carped. "Wonder if she knows that her ass is about to spill out of her shorts."

"Okay, so she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she seems nice," Ethan argued, gazing into the wall behind Sarah's head. "...And pretty."

The four froze their conversation once they heard the clacks of high heels walking towards their table. The bimbo in question was on her way.
"I'm not even looking at her right now," Benny assured to Ellie, putting his hand over his eyes to shield his view. "So not looking."

"Oh, hi!"
Sarah and Ellie heard from behind them, wincing at Madison's high-piercing voice. "You're the girl from math class, right? Shellie—?"

"—It's Ellie," she corrected. "And it's not math, it's chemistry."

"What's the difference?" Madison smiled.

"There's actually an incredibly big difference—!"

"So, how do you girlies like school?"
Madison interrupted as she squeezed herself in the seat between Ellie and Sarah. "I just love school! It's like my favourite place on Earth!"

"What is happening?"
Ellie whispered to Ethan and Benny, with the mage still shielding his eyes from Madison. The floozy rose from the chair between Sarah and Ellie, smirking at her idea to slide in between Ethan and Benny.
"Hi, boys!"

Ethan had no words to say, but only drooled over the girl. He couldn't figure out why he was so infatuated with this new presence before him, but a part of Ethan felt immediately addicted.
Benny had many things to say to Madison; none of them good, but he needed to control his temper and leave it be, only looking at his girlfriend from across the table.
Madison giggled as she leaned on Ethan's shoulder, thrusting the psychic's eyes into an unexpected vision.

Two monstrous black wings covered Ethan's vision as a silhouette with long pointed ears and a thin black tail revealed itself. He felt a strong desire for passion and affection in the vision, which is something that had never happened to him before.

Being thrown back into reality, Ethan caught sight of his friends' hopeful expressions as they watched his eyes go white. There was trouble ahead and they knew it.
"Sorry, Madison, but we really have to—!"

"—We should definitely hang out more!" Madison squealed.
Right before Benny, Ellie, and Sarah could disagree with the annoying girl, Ethan automatically nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah! We really should!"

Madison happily squeaked, unable to identify the dropped jaws of Benny, Ellie, and Sarah. She rose from her squished seat between Ethan and Benny, bouncing away from the geeks and vamp.

"What the hell did you just do?" Sarah gawked.

"What?" Ethan questioned, genuinely confused. "She seems really nice!"

"You're only saying that because her boobs were in your face the whole time," Benny told him.

"What was your vision about?" Ellie asked. 

Benny gasped, "Wait, did her boobs send him into a vision? Dude, you can get visions from boobs! Boob visions? Bisions? Boob-isions? Boob—!"

"Stop saying the word 'boob,'" Ellie told him. "Ethan, what did you see?"

"Pft, what? I didn't have a vision," Ethan scoffed, clearly lying.
"My eyes just... do that."

------------

Sarah and Ellie were sat in the study hall, working on a bunch of homework until Sarah brought up an incredibly random question that caught Ellie off guard.

"El, how do you think Ethan feels about Madison?"

"...Huh?" Ellie blurted. "What do you mean?"

"I just- uh..." Sarah stopped her sentence, trying to find the right words.
"It's just that he had that vision earlier and he's denying it, and we don't know what that means and—!"

"—Ohhh, I see," Ellie smirked as she closed her notebook. She took her finger and twirled it around in a circle, booping Sarah on the nose with a cheeky smile splattered across her face. "You're jealous."

"What?" Sarah scoffed. "Nooo, why would I— oh my god, is it obvious?"
"AHA! NO WAY!"

Ellie couldn't stop the cackle from leaving her mouth. Sarah tried to get her witch BFF to stop causing a scene, but Ellie kept laughing in disbelief. 

"Sarah, did you finally admit it?" Ellie smiled.

"You know what? Fine! I give!" Sarah exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "I like Ethan, but please don't tell him or Benny!"

"Woah. You have no clue, do you?" Ellie gawked.
Sarah squinted at her in confusion. "Holy shit, it's been three years and you've never noticed?"

Sarah just stared blankly into the wall as Ellie walked out of study hall, thinking about what she said. "He likes me?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 29
Just when Meilani McCall thought all of her worries were over with Gerard Argent dead and Jackson Whittmore back to normal, life decided to slap her...
152K 3.6K 44
When Ethan Morgan's twin sister gets turned into a vampire whilst at a party and her feelings for her best friend come out. Or When Elizabeth and Ror...
68.7K 1.4K 28
my babysitters a vampire season 1 oc x rory keaner
6.7K 240 19
★ 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ! • my babysitter's a vampire • fem oc x benny weir When a teenage girl decides to become a full ...