prologue

The next thing they saw were purple lights, and then finally, nothing.  

------------

Ethan's head pounded against the concrete as he opened his eyes. He could feel his pupils dilate at the sight of such a bright sun, but he sat the pain aside. Sitting up slowly on the abandoned road, the psychic rubbed his forehead in pain.
"What just happened?" he groaned to himself, even though he already knew the answer.

He opened his eyes to their full potential and made himself aware of the street. Not a soul in sight, except for a few sprawled bodies laying in the street like dogs.
"No, no, no, please, don't be them," he begged the air, pushing himself off the ground with all the might that he could muster.

"Oh, no, no, no," he repeated to himself. He reached his destination, but his destination was bittersweet. Benny, Ellie, and Sarah laid unconscious on the yellow dividing line of the Whitechapel street.

"Guys?"
Ethan desperately shook his two magical best friends to find any response. Benny was covered in deep cuts and blood, leading Ethan to know that he protected what he cared about most: Ellie, who was absent of any physical trauma.

"Please don't be even more dead," Ethan pleaded to the beautiful vampire who was sprawled out onto the street. Sarah's fangs were stuck protruding out of her mouth, causing his hand to graze against the smeared blood on her cheek from the cuts on her face.

"W-What do I do? What do I—?""

His panic was halted by the sight of something... off-putting. Ellie's bracelet.

"No, where is it? Oh my god, where is it?" Ethan panicked as he scrambled around the street, looking for the purple beam of yarn. Nothing glowing, or purple, was in sight. "Jesse said that thing was as powerful as the Lucifractor, so where the hell did it go?!"

"This can't be happening," Ethan hyperventilated. "Am I... am I alone?"

"Not completely."
Ethan's head whipped around and saw one of the best people to look for in a situation like this. Ms. Weir.

"Ms. Weir, you have to help me. I-I don't know what to do," Ethan gasped, his voice breaking with every word.
"Help me get them to the magic room, Ethan."

------------

A.N.

HI! Oh my god, you guys have no clue how long I have been wanting to publish this... I'm so glad the second book has started! 

This book will be a little bit different from the first book, because I'm going to tell what happened after the Lucifractor first. 

But who would be up for a season three...?