The Wolf and The Wolverine bo...

Від WhiteFangedRose

The final chapter of the newly united Howlett couple comes to a head as the two are now on the run. As super... Більше

Chapter 1: Spring Thaw
Chapter 2: Brothers Rising
Chapter 3: A Little Town Called Trinity
Chapter 4: Bliss Amongst Collapse
Chapter 5: The Last Fight
Chapter 6: Drop Dead Kid
Chapter 7: A Good Day to Live on
Chapter 8: Moss Ridge
Chapter 9: A Bump in the Road.
Chapter 10: Fear and Excitement
Chapter 11: The Call
Chapter 12: Little Punk
Chapter 13: Captive
Chapter 14: Rising Heat
Chapter 15: Sickeningly Sweet

Prologue: Outcome

294 8 6
Від WhiteFangedRose

How do you start a new life together when you have nothing to go off of? No home, no family; nothing except each other. Just the simple fact that you need to be on the run is what we share right now. It's been that way since New York fell.

I became a hero to help fight for those who couldn't help themselves. To protect the innocent. That night, proved everyone I held dear wrong. We couldn't do what we said we could. Every super that I know of was there to help. Many lost their lives. The Avengers are almost no more. Only a few members around the world remain. Same for the X-Men. Scott and Jean took all the remaning students into hiding. My sister and Hank got married not long after I and Logan. They'er on the run as well. Somewhere in the country side of Europe.

Logan and I? We're doing everything we can to just get by. Most cities now are ruled by anarchy, others by the iron fisted grip of the Black hand. A group that managed to pull all the right mutants together to force out supers to the fringes of society and hunt them down like foxes for sport.

Always count this as one of your many blessings little one. For this was the time of outlaws.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

19.9K 527 22
Logan Howlett and Juliet Barnes had been best friends since childhood. They were together when they found out about their mutations, they shared one...
30.9K 303 70
James "Logan" Howlett, an ex-member of the White Fang's military group Team X, suddenly finds himself enrolled at the Beacon Academy and joins in Tea...
124K 4.4K 15
Lifelong rivals who have despised each other for as long as they can remember, Natsu and Gray are sent out on a "mission" together. How will they sur...
314K 10.2K 41
Logan and Kimberly have come a long way and are now facing the next stage in their lives. The next thing that they'll have to get through, is Logan's...