Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 26

816 19 10
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: So Yeah, I'm terribly sorry if I updated really late because I had to work super hard to make the pictures I put in this chapter!
(You'll see what I mean once you read to that point) but anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this update!! Thank you~~ ♡

NOTE: So if some of you don't have an iPhone, let's just "pretend" that you have an iPhone, Kay? 😀👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You led Jinhwan upstairs to your room, since you didn't know where else to take him.
"Oh wow, your room is nice." Jinhwan said as he looked around your brightly lit room.
"Uh...thanks?" you said.
"For an introvert, you seem to like being exposed to light." Jinhwan replied, referring to the window that let sunlight into your room.
"Look, not all introverts are emo, you know. I don't like to lock myself in the dark." you said. Jinhwan smiled. While you sat on your bed, the pictures in your room caught his eye.
"Aww!! You look so cute and chubby in this picture!!" Jinhwan squealed as he held up a picture of when you and Ara were little.
"Stop ittttttt!" You whined as you hid your face in a pillow.

For the next thirty minutes, you and Jinhwan were busy taking random pictures together. Yes, in that time period, you and Jinhwan ended up taking Forty. Six. Flippin. Pictures. How? Every picture had a different filter in it. Why? Well, how were you supposed to know, you were home with your boyfriend and there really wasn't anything to do.

Then, you talked while eating snacks that you totally didn't sneak into your room while your mother wasn't looking.
"You really snuck these in?" Jinhwan asked as he was about to he a spicy flavored chip.
"Well yeah, but-Hey, Bobby probably does it too!" you said. Jinhwan suddenly choked on his chip and began to cough endlessly.
"Oh my God, are you oka-"
"AHHHHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNSSSSS!"
"Ahh! You idiot, why would you-"
"WATER I NEED WATER! AGHHHH!"
"OH JEEZ, WAIT HERE!"

You went downstairs and grabbed the nearest water bottle before sprinting back upstairs. By the time you opened the door to your room, Jinhwan was rolling on the floor with his hands at his neck, still coughing. You gave the bottle to him and he chugged the entire thing down in a minute. He was panting heavily afterwards.
"Are you okay?" you asked.
"Bleh, yep! I'm feeling great!" he said as he got up and tossed the bottle into the trash.
"Aish, eat slower next time!" you said as you hit him.
"Owwweeeeee.....(Y/N) hit me!! Wahhhhhhhh!" he whined as he fake cried. You rolled your eyes and then shoved him so that he fell onto your bed.
"Oof." he said as he stared at the ceiling.
"Oof indeed." you said as you sat next to him.

He sat up and then hugged you suddenly.
"You're really clingy."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"No."

You continued to talk with Jinhwan until Bobby intruded by sticking his head into the room from behind the door. He squinted at you when he saw that Jinhwan was still hugging you.
"Whaaaaaat are you two doing?" he asked, suspicious of you two.
"I don't know, I'm talking, he's also talking, he's also hugging me while I'm talking." you said. Bobby squinted even harder at Jinhwan.
"Hmmm......." he said.
"Oh for Hanbin's sake, Bobby! We aren't doing anything weird!" Jinhwan said.
"Hmm." Bobby said, still squinting.
"I have my eye on you, Hyung...." Bobby said as he did that two finger back and forth pointing thing before slipping out. Jinhwan rolled his eyes before laying back down on the bed. You did the same so that you were laying beside him.

"Bobby told you about my Dad, right?" you asked.
"Huh? Oh, well....yes....." Jinhwan said quietly. You hummed in response. Your father had unfortunately passed away when you were little so your mom had to take care of you and Bobby by herself, which also explains why she's gone most of the time. She was at work, and now that Bobby was in college, he would have to help out a lot with the money.
"Donghyuk had to go through the same thing, unfortunately." Jinhwan said.
"What, really? Donghyuk too? Man...." you said.
"I know, it's why Bobby and Donghyuk got along together really quickly when we first met." Jinhwan explained.

Poor Donghyuk.... You thought. As much as you loved your mom, it sucked not to have a dad.  
"Huh, maybe that's the reason why me and Donghyuk get along well, too." you said. Jinhwan lifted a brow at that comment. That was when the phone started ringing, breaking the somber atmosphere in the room. You sat up and grabbed your phone, which was on the lamp table next to your bed. The screen lit up with a picture of Junhoe. Then, there was also the label on it that said 'JUNE', which Jinhwan seemed to catch very quickly.

You picked it up while Jinhwan watched you closely.

"June? What is it?"

Jinhwan frowned.

"Oh hey, (Y/N)."
"Uh.....hi?"
"So yeah, this call was an accident."
"Oh okay."
"I just wasted thirty seconds of your life, how do you feel."
"Pretty normal, to be honest."
"Huh, I should waste more of your time then."
"June, don't you dare!"

Jinhwan began to stare intensely at your phone, but you ignored it.

"If you realized, I'm wasting your time right now."
"Wha-oh my God, you're right! Hey, stop it! Argh, I'm ending the call!"
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

You ended the call and then put your phone down. Jinhwan's brows furrowed and he gave you a weird look.. He must've heard Junhoe's stupid laugh. He cleared his throat.
"So just to clarify, I believe that was...." he started.
"Junhoe? Yeah." you finished.
"Junhoe?" he repeated.
"Yeah." you replied.
"Since when were you two so-"

Jinhwan was cut off by your phone, which vibrated and made a 'ding' noise. His eyes shot over to the screen again. You picked up your phone and saw that a text was sent from your group chat with Junhoe and Donghyuk. Your eyes widened when you saw the message.

Well, it was really a picture. A picture that Junhoe sent. A picture of Donghyuk that Junhoe sent. A picture of Donghyuk shirtless that Junhoe sent. You covered your mouth in surprise, which kind of startled Jinhwan.

You burst into laughter, which again, startled Jinhwan.
"Oh my God, Jinny, come see this! Look what Junhoe accidentally sent on text!" you said as you showed him the picture of Donghyuk. He saw it and his own eyes widened.
"You're in a group chat Junhoe and Donghyuk??" he asked.
"Yeah." you said as there were tears in your eyes.
"Since when??" he asked.
"Well, we made that chat when we went to eat Korean Barbeque with my brother, so.......two days ago?" you said. Jinhwan blinked. You stared at him.

".....would you like me to add you too?" you asked.
"YES, I would like that very much." he said immediately. You added him into the chatroom, which made Junhoe and Donghyuk complain, but you told them to deal with it. Jinhwan stared at his phone and then put it away. That was when someone called him right after. He picked it up and you watched curiously.
"Oh really? Oh, okay." you heard him say. He ended the call.
"Hey, (Y/N), I have to go back home because my Mom needs me for something." he told you.
"Oh......okay." you replied.

"I'm really sorry." he said as he pouted.
"No, don't be. I'm just happy that you came over." you said. He gave you a smile before you both left your room. Jinhwan walked over to your brother's room and knocked on the door.
"I'm leaving, Bobby." Jinhwan said.
"Bye, Hyung!" Bobby replied from inside. The more the both of you got closer to the front door, the more you realized that it kind of sucked that Jinhwan had to leave. When he reached the front door, you couldn't stop yourself and ended up giving him a little back hug.
"I shall miss you until the next time you visit." you said, still hugging him.
"....I live right across your house." Jinhwan replied. You could almost hear his smile.
"Yes, but spending time with you alone was a lot more fun than I thought and I realized that it sucks that you're leaving." you said.

"Aw~" Jinhwan cooed before suddenly turning around and giving you a kiss on your forehead. Your eyes widened.
"Wha-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" you squealed as your hands covered your face, trying to hide your flustered expression. Jinhwan laughed at your reaction and then walked outside. You watched as he rushed over to his house. He gave you a finger heart and a wink. You covered your face in embarrassment again, but waved at him, giggling and cheeks blushing. You went inside once he closed his door and then rushed upstairs to Bobby's room. You opened the door.

"Jinhwan kissed my forehead!"
"WHAT!"

You slammed the door shut and then left for your own room afterwards. You collapsed on the bed and sighed, still processing the entire situation. You couldn't stop smiling until you remembered what happened before. The way he looked at you when you were calling Junhoe, the way his tone changed when he found out about the group chat, and the way he immediately replied when you asked if he wanted you to add him to it.....it all seemed to show that he was really.......

You turned your head towards the picture of you and Ara on your desk. That was when a mischievous grin started to slowly spread across your face.

Huh, maybe Ara's plan won't be that bad after all...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: To clarify, the group chat and caller screen was not generated from a website, I had to make them myself from scratch using a bunch of apps. 👍👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
22.9K 927 32
Y/N was trying her best to bury the memories from the tragic accident that whisked her parents away when she moved to Nitewood with her Aunt Daina. A...
3.2K 140 21
"ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ..ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" "ᴀɴᴅ..ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ" "ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ...ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ..." "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ..." »ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ...ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠ...
9.9K 950 22
"Jinhwan... you... do you have feelings for me?" Junhoe asked to confirm. "Yes, I do! I love you, Junhoe! But I know now that you won't return my fee...