Desolate (Shadow x Reader

By FragrantLemon

Cherry Blossom. In the language of flowers, it means the frailty and beauty of life. Except, this one's tale... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Introduction

188 3 2
By FragrantLemon

Name: Blossom

Age: 15

Race: Hedgehog

Animal color: Peach

Personality: Shy and clumsy, Blossom is a kindhearted girl. She will go to any length to help somebody, often putting their needs before hers, though this trait is considered naive by many. 

Appearance: Blossom is a peach colored hedgehog with long, soft quills that extend to her waist. She typically wears a champagne and white colored long sleeved dress with the skirt extending to just above her knees with beige ankle boots and white gloves.

Story Biography:

Chaos High School. Not exactly your typical high school. With a student count of about 1000, certain students are also included. In this school, Blossom, Amy, Cosmo, Rogue, Cream, and Blaze are best friends. All 6 of them form a very powerful all-girls clique. Each member has their own unique personality trait that stands out from the rest

Amy - Confidence

Cream - Gentleness

Cosmo - Forgiveness

Rogue - Vanity

Blaze -  Passion

Blossom - Innocence

Likewise, there is mirroring clique that rivals that of theirs. Except, this one is all-boys who also have their own unique personality trait.

Sonic - Carefreeness

Tails - Cleverness

Knuckles - Hot-Headedness

Shadow - Silence

Silver - Honesty

But when these two cliques go head to head with each other, drama is surely guaranteed and maybe something else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...