Best Books On Wattpad

Per xXxWerewolfLuverxXx

Books that can make me stay up till 2 in the morning. Have fun ;) Més

Kidnap My Heart
Cherry Knots
Santa's Not Fat
Work Like A Hustler
Dead and Not Buried
The Fox and The Wolf
Late Summer Rain
Little Red
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know
Started With A Kiss
The Bad Boy Stole My Bra
The Alpha's Bad Girl
Superman Stole My Panties
I'm The Alpha
Not Exactly Romeo & Juliet
Chapstick
1-800-Cinderella
Born Of Ashes
The Gang Leader And The Troublemaker [R]
Three Fugitives, One Mate [R]
An Artistic Duo
Hustle
Carter Brothers: Adrian [R]
Million Dollar Man
Life Bleeding in my Hands
Royalty vs Rogues
I Write Romances, Not Live Them
One Night With The Prince
The Chase Begins

Stupid Cupid

1.1K 12 0
Per xXxWerewolfLuverxXx

Title: Stupid Cupid
Author: closet_anarchist
Genre: Humor, Teen Fiction
Status: Completed
Warning: PG-13

Summary:  Reed Hadley would gladly spend her day holed up in her room with her dog, watching horror movies or surfing the internet on her trusty laptop. Too bad she is the daughter of one of the biggest matchmakers in the business.        As soon as Reed started develop into what scientist dubbed an adolescent, her mom has been setting her up on dates, which seem to go wrong every time. Reed is done with these dates, and she realizes that the only way to get her mom off her back is to find a boyfriend.        When Reed is partnered with bad boy Parker Hunt on a school project, they can't stand each other. However, Reed and Parker quickly realize they need each other, Reed needs Parker so that her mom will stop with the blind dates, and Parker needs Reed so his jealous ex-girlfriend will leave him alone.        So this odd pair strike up a deal. For appearances sake, they are an item. Behind closed doors, they might fight like children, but Reed and Parker have managed to fool the people they need to. However, can a fake relationship stay fake forever?

Comment: The title of the chapters are pretty funny :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

72.4K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
180K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
259K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
272K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...