Love You So Mad | JenSoo

By Adeptarmy11

Journalist Kim Jisoo is working under Chanel's new ruthless Ambassador, Jennie Kim. They meet in unlikely sit... More

Ch 1: Meeting Again.
Ch 3: Sexual Tension.
Ch 4: We'll Just Deny It.
Ch 5: Maybe I lied.
Ch 6: Sexual Tension. Pt.2
Ch 7: You Melt Me.
Ch 8: Crazy Stupid.
Ch 9: "Dating my Hot Boss"
Ch 10: The I Love You's.
Ch 11: The Bros.
Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.
Ch 13: All I need.
Ch 14: Mon Amour.
Ch 15: They're Engaged?!
Ch 16: Paris
Ch 17: Sashay away.
Ch 18: You have a Girlfriend?!
Ch 19: Naked Camping.
Ch 20: Bitter Reunions.
Ch 21: Learning The Truth.
Ch 22: Drunken Reminiscing.
Ch 23: Moving in.
Ch 24: Compatability.
Ch 25: Dream House.
Ch 26: The Flu.
Ch 27: Wifey.
Ch 28: Do it again.
Ch 29: Big News!

Ch 2: Checking You, Checking Me out.

8.9K 361 133
By Adeptarmy11

Dinner was an absolute disaster and for the past two weeks Jisoo found every excuse in the book to politely decline Lisa's numerous offers to meet up with Jennie again. Lisa, for some unfathomable reason, firmly believed she and Jennie actually liked one another. Her roommate couldn't even begin to understand how completely and utterly wrong she was.

"What is this?" Jennie tossed a thick manila folder onto Jisoo's desk, papers splaying across the clutter.

Jisoo resisted the urge to punch Jennie right in the kisser. The older girl loved her job. Jennie was the only downside. "The article you requested on Son Chaebin's seventh consecutive trip to rehab this year."

"Are you sure?" The brunette arched a finely sculpted brow. Arms crossing over her chest in a display of intimidation. "Because I was under the impression that we didn't write garbage."

Blazing brown eyes stared up at Jennie with barely controlled rage. "I spent weeks writing that article."

Jennie scoffed. "When I took this position I was informed that I would be working with one of the best journalists in the company. That article was crap. You have two days to write a decent story on Park Hyun Sik."

"But-"

Jennie frowned. "If you value your job you won't say another word."

The livid purple haired girl remained silent. She had to bite her tongue to keep from blurting out the many insults pushing at the back of her throat.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Jennie stopped in the doorway of Jisoo's office. A shit eating grin across her full lips. "I'll need you to stay late today and file all the submissions in my office." She feigned a thoughtful expression. "Alphabetically."

The pencil in Jisoo's hand snapped in half. She watched the brunette strut across the hall and into her own office. A clear skip in her step. The woman clearly enjoyed torturing her. Sure, Jennie wasn't really nice to anyone but she definitely had a special kind of dislike for the older journalist.

"Do you need any help?" Rosé entered the room with an apologetic expression. "She made her secretary carry ten boxes filled with submissions into her office while you were at lunch."

Jisoo groaned, bringing her forehead down hard against her desk. "That would be wonderful, Rosé."

"Now probably isn't the best time to tell you this but," Rosé smiled sheepishly at her boss. "Ms. Kim e-mailed me a list of errands she'd like you to complete by the end of the week."

The older girl sat up in her chair and rubbed at her throbbing temples. "When did she-"

Her office phone rang, startling both of the office's occupants. Jisoo picked up the phone with a heavy sigh. "Kim Jisoo."

"Hey, Unnie."

"Lisa?" The older girl gestured for Rosé to leave the room. "Why didn't you call my cell?"

"I have been."

Jisoo fumbled through her purse for her phone. "I must have forgotten to charge it. What's up?"

"We're going out tonight."

"I can't tonight. I have to-"

"I know you've been avoiding Jennie. I have no idea why since she's really into you."

Jisoo leaned back in her chair. She hadn't told Lisa about Jennie's mean streak. She might not get along with the brunette but she didn't want to ruin Lisa and Jennie's friendship. She turned her gaze to Jennie's office across the hall to find the brunette smirking evilly at her. "I'm pretty sure she's not."

"Jisoo." She could practically see the admonishing expression across Lisa's face. "Jennie was the one who asked me to invite you out tonight. I think she likes you. Like, really likes you. Jennie doesn't like anyone."

Jisoo resisted the urge to stalk across the hall into Jennie's office and confront her. She couldn't tell Lisa the only reason Jennie invited her was because she was evil incarnate and knew Jisoo wouldn't be able to make it.

'Well, two can play at that game.'

"You really think Jennie is into me?"

"What would you say if I told you that she told me she would love to take you out sometime?"

"Okay. I'll go out with you guys tonight."

Jennie eased back into her chair, arms crossed, pretty painted lips pursed into a firm line, and dark eyes glaring. The recipient of her harsh glare fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. Jisoo tried her hardest to hold Jennie's vicious stare and not look as awkward as she felt.

When Jennie's glare intensified Jisoo mildly berated herself.

•••

Pissing Jennie off seemed like a good idea earlier but at that moment. With the dark haired woman glaring daggers at her from across the table while Lisa ordered drinks at the bar. Not so great an idea.

"So..." Jisoo muttered. Wincing when Jennie's glare turned into a scowl.

For the next five minutes Jennie simply glared, silent and unmoving, at Jisoo.

Lisa set a round of drinks on the table and took a seat next to Jennie. "Drink up. The night is just getting started."

"Thanks, Lisa." A stunning smile slipped fluidly across Jennie's lips.

Jisoo blanched at the ease in which the brunette switched from evil glare to angelic smile.

Jennie winked at Jisoo, sliding a drink over to her. "Here you go, Jichu."

Jisoo resisted the urge to gape at the dark haired woman. Taking the preferred beverage and downing it. Jennie smirked over the rim of her glass and tossed the drink back quickly. Lisa chuckled at her friend's antics. She crinkled her nose as she chugged her own drink down, slamming the glass back onto the table with a loud thud.

Needless to say, things went steadily downhill from that first round. The three women were reduced to an intoxicated, giggling mess before the nights end. They stayed until the bar closed and caught a cab back to Jisoo and Lisa's apartment. Everything after getting into the cab was a blur...

•••

The morning came all too soon for Jisoo. Her head was throbbing, her back aching, and her throat raw. She swallowed at the numbing dryness of her throat and moved to bring her hand to her aching head.

She found her movement limited. Blurry brown eyes fluttered open to find the familiar tile of her bathroom. Jisoo vaguely realized the hard object cutting into her back was the side of the bathtub. She attempted to bring her hand to her head once more and cringed when something very warm pressed against her. Her gaze shifted to her lap.

Luscious silky brown hair, delicious milky skin, full kissable lips and wait... why was Jennie Kim laying across her lap? In her bathroom?

Brown orbs widened when she noticed what the brunette was wearing. Or lack thereof. When Jennie unconsciously snuggled into her, a disgustingly cute little smile slipping across her lips, nothing could prepare Jisoo for the curious flutter in the pit of her stomach.

Jisoo had to admit, albeit begrudgingly, Jennie was a very attractive woman. Her exotic features and feisty, take charge personality only seemed to add to the infuriating woman's appeal. Jennie was all sexuality and bitchiness and control. It was strange, but not at all unpleasant, to see her so at ease.

The bathroom door creaked open and Jisoo stiffened, her wide eyed gaze moving to the intruder. Her throat protested when she attempted speech.

"What are you doing here?"

Rosé froze. Her big brown eyes took in Jisoo's curious gaze. Moved to the brunette snoring softly in the older girl's lap.

Realization crept across Rosé's features. "Oh... my... you and she are—! I mean, I did notice you two had chemistry but I never thought you were-"

"The fuck," Jennie rasped. Hand positioned inappropriately at Jisoo bare hip as she attempted to ease into a sitting position. "Did I die and go to hell or am I really waking up to the sound of Crocodile Dundee?"

Jisoo held her breath and Rosé stared dumbly at the two women. Jennie blinked the sleep from her eyes, yawned, and leaned into Jisoo's warmth.

It took less than thirty seconds for the brunette to realize where she was and whose skin her hands were loving the feel of. Jennie's eyes shot open, dark gaze shifting between Rosé and Jisoo in confusion.

"Am I having a nightmare?"

"I'm just going to...bye!" Rosé shut the door quickly and scampered away.

Jisoo did not have the luxury of escaping Jennie's building wrath. The eldest simply stared at Jennie. Watched her features shift from confusion to curiosity to fear and finally settle on anger.

"Why are you in your underwear? And what in the fucking hell are you touching me for?"

"I woke up with you on top of me! And I'm not the one who was being all handsy with the hands and the touching and stop staring at my stomach!" Jisoo tried and failed to hide her delicious abs from Jennie's swirling gaze.

"I wasn't staring!" Jennie protested a little too vehemently.

Her wandering gaze involuntarily grazing over Jisoo's scantily clad figure before settling angrily upon hazy Brown.

"You totally checked me out just now!" Jisoo shouts.

"I did not!" Jennie watched chocolate eyes flicker to her chest and she growled. "You just looked at my boobs!"

Jisoo glared, pretty pink lips pursed. "Yeah well, don't let it get to your oversized head but I do have eyes and you are mildly attractive."

Jennie felt the blush seeping across her cheeks before she could suppress it. She scrambled uneasily to her feet. Leaning heavily against the sink when her vision whirled. She waited the twenty three seconds it took for her stomach to settle and the dizziness blurring her vision to dispel before opening her mouth, petty response on the tip of her razor sharp tongue.

"Jisoo? Jennie?" Lisa's muffled voice trickled through the bathroom door. "Are you alright in there?"

"YES!" The two women in question answered simultaneously.

Soft giggles came from behind the bathroom door. "Are you freaking out or should Rosé and I leave you alone for a few hours?"

"Way past freaking out in here, Manoban!" Jennie barked.

Lisa laughed again, opening the bathroom door. Twinkling hazel eyes taking in her friends with growing amusement. She watched Jennie lean against the sink, brown eyes frantic. She took in the full body flush along Jisoo's scantily clad figure as the girl perched delicately atop the edge of the tub. "I suppose you want to know what happened last night."

"Why am I in my underwear?" Jisoo squeaked sheepishly.

Jennie followed up with an agitated, "Tell me we didn't fuck."

"Jichu tends to turn into a stripper when she's drunk, self explanatory. And you," Lisa regarded Jennie with an arched brow. "One minute you're putting on a show with Jisoo and the next you're crying your eyes out. When I asked you what was wrong you mumbled something about lonely popsicles."

Jisoo couldn't fight the giggle the statement forced out of her.

Jennie glared at both of them. "Tell. Me. We. Didn't. Fuck."

"Must you be so vulgar?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "No, Unnie. You didn't have relations of the sexual variety. Jisoo calmed you down and held your hair while you puked your guts out."

"I don't mean to intrude but," Rosé stood at the bathroom door wearing yesterday's clothing. She attempted to smooth the wrinkles from her ridiculously short skirt. "If we don't leave in approximately ten minutes we're going to be late for work and-"

Jennie made a rude shushing noise, one hand held up in a halting gesture while she rubbed at the bridge of her nose with the other. "Why is Chipmunk cheeks here?"

"LALISA MANOBAN!" Jisoo yelped, immediately cursing her outburst as pain coursed through her head. She pointed an accusatory finger at the blonde. "You're screwing my secretary!"

A slow grin crawled across Lisa's face at the accusation. "Yes, yes I am."

"You've got to be shitting me." Jennie blanched at the newfound information, pulling a face and gesturing dismissively at Rosé. "That is the secret lady love you won't tell about?"

Rosé's expression hardened at Jennie's dismissive attitude.

"Jennie, I'm standing right here. Firstly, the least you could do is practice good manners and acknowledge my presence. Secondly, I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm not good enough for Lisa. And finally, we now have seven minutes left before we will be late. I hope you and Jisoo will be able to dress yourselves in time. I will be waiting in the car."

"Oh, one last thing." The sweet smile upon Rosé's  lips failed to match the venom in her eyes. She glared briefly at Jennie and pulled Lisa in for a very passionate, very forceful, and very satisfying kiss. She left Lisa staring glossy eyed after her. Big brown eyes trailing down to a fine ass that she knew she owned.

Jennie's furrowed brows and dumbstruck expression sent Jisoo into a bout of giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.
338K 11.4K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...
5.4K 129 7
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
388K 13.4K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...