Heavy Hands (frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

College kid Gerard Way goes on a blind date for the first time in his life. He happens to meet Frank Iero, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 29

1.9K 104 89
By iamcatastrophic

I smiled as I walked into Frank's office. He smiled, closing the file he was looking at. I straddled his hips, smiling at him.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

I gave him a kiss, smiling happily.

"You in little space, Baby Boy?" He asked and I nodded. "Why don't you go and play upstairs while I'm working?"

"But it's boring playing alone," I said. "I miss you."

"Just for a little bit, I just need to finish up some stuff," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Just don't be long because we are having an emergency tea party."

"I think there are cookies in the pantry if you wanna grab them and get ready," he said.

I gave him a kiss before heading off to the kitchen. I searched through the pantry before finding a box of Chips Ahoy cookies as well as some girl scout cookies. I went upstairs to my playroom and sighed as I sat down at the little white table. I made a pot of tea in the kitchen before bringing it up with me with cups.

"I'll be up in a minute!" Frank called as I walked passed his office.

I hurried up the stairs but was careful to not spill anything. I sat down and waited patiently for Frank to come up. He finally did five minutes later, sitting across from me.

"This is our special tea party date," I said. "You've been working so much and I'm back at school so we haven't spent a lot of time together recently and I miss you."

"I miss you too, Babydoll," he said. "I wish I didn't have to work so much, I'd love to be able to spend more time with you."

I smiled, pouring both of us cups of tea.

"You make this?" He asked and I nodded. "Wow, I honestly don't think I've ever even made tea for myself."

"You have to learn," I said. "Become self-reliant, Daddy."

"I do need to," he said. "But it's just easier when I have cooks and maids."

"Gotta learn so you can take care of our babies, Daddy," I said.

"Yeah, I suppose," he said. "But the cooks and stuff can make the food and--"

"No," I interrupted. "We don't need cooks. We can take care of them all on our own. We don't need to hire help."

Frank sighed, holding up his cup. I tapped mine against his before taking a small sip.

"This is good," he said.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said.

I pushed the plate off cookies towards him and he grabbed a somoas.

"Where'd you get these from?" I asked.

"Oh, there was some girl scouts selling cookies for a fundraiser outside of the mall one time," he said. "And I decided to help the cute little kids out and buy everything they had."

"Everything?" I asked in shock.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for kids," he said.

I giggled happily, grabbing one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"So you have more of these girl scout cookies then?" I asked.

"Not too many more, I've just been stress eating them," he said and I looked at him in concern. "It's okay, Baby, I'm fine, I promise. It's not a bunch of really bad stress, just normal day to day stress that I endure. Just work stress, it really isn't anything for you to worry about. You've got classes and exams to focus on yourself."

"Don't want you stressed, though, I don't like a stressed Daddy," I said.

"Yeah? What kind of Daddy do you like then?" He asked.

"A cuddly one," I said.

Frank smiled and leaned across the table to kiss my cheek.

"I love you," he said. "And maybe with enough of these cookies then I can be an extra cuddly daddy."

I smiled at the thought of being able to cuddle with Frank, who was warm and chubby and cuddly.

"That would be nice but I like how you look now," I said. "Toned and muscular but not too bulky."

"Really?" He asked. "Nice to know my working out is appreciated by someone."

I smiled, looking down at him.

"I'm gonna go get a tattoo later, I have an appointment," he said. "Do you wanna come with me?"

"No, that's okay," I said. "I would but needles just scare me too much. What are you gonna get?"

"I'm getting a touch up on some old tats and then after that I'm just getting some small hand tattoos," he said. "I was thinking about shaving my head, getting some head tats too."

"Bald?" I asked.

"It'll grow back," he said. "I just think that it would be cool."

"It would be," I agreed.

I held his hand and he smiled at me.

"How has school been, Baby?" He asked.

"Boring," I mumbled. "It's nice to see Jamia more often, though, I didn't see her as much during break."

"You should invite her over more," he said.

"Also, I'm going to a party this weekend," I said.

"A party?" He asked.

I nodded. "On campus, it's at a frat house, I'm going with Jamia and Josh."

"I don't know how I feel about a frat party," he said. "I know how those things are, I've seen the stats on how many people are drugged and raped. You guys can go to a different party. You can throw a party here too if you want and I'll get you alcohol."

"The three of us are gonna be sticking together the entire time," I said. "And I'm keeping an eye on my drink, I promise."

Frank sighed. "Just be careful, okay? I don't want you getting hurt."

"I know," I said.

He gave me a kiss and I smiled.

"Okay, Daddy, and what have you been working on?" I asked.

Frank seemed a little shocked by the sudden question as he stumbled for what to say.

"Well, just more shipment orders, arguing with the makers of your stuffed animals," he said. "Normal stuff, really."

"Sounds like a lot of hard work, Daddy," I said.

"It's just business," he replied. I don't mind any of it, really. Just the day to day, you know?"

I moved over to sit on his lap.

"Finish your tea, Daddy, it's gonna get cold if you don't drink it," I said.

"I bet it would still taste amazing cold just because you made it," he said.

"I'm not an expert," I said.

"What are you talking about? This is amazing," he said. "You're like a culinary master, maybe you can teach me how to cook one day. I bet you could be a chef if  you really wanted to."

"You think so?" I asked. "I-I don't think I could, I don't cook that much so I don't think that I'm that good."

"Do you have any plans on what you're gonna do after college, Baby?" He asked.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "Just try to pursue something in the arts but I'm not exactly sure as to what."

"I bet you'll do amazing at whatever," he said. "And if you really don't even have to start a career if you really don't want to, I can support the both of us just fine."

"I still feel bad not working," I said.

"Well, do whatever you dream," he said. "Be an artist if you want, you're an amazing painter."

"Painting doesn't make much money," I said.

"It doesn't matter about how much, you can be a starving artist making ten dollars a week but it won't matter because I'll still be making money," he said. "You don't have to be successful, just have some fun, okay, Baby?"

I nodded and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Gee, Baby, how many cookies did you grab?" He asked.

"Just the Chips Ahoy and the two girl scout cookie boxes," I said. "But none of them were completely full, they were all open."

Frank held my hand, pulling me closer. He pressed his lips against mine, his hand squeezing my ass.

"Naughty, Daddy," I said, pulling his hand away.

Frank smirked up at me and I stood up.

"Daddy, not during the middle of our tea party date," I said.

He smiled, going to the corner where there was a record player. He searched through my shelf of albums, which he had completely stocked before finding one and putting it on. French music started playing softly and he held out his hand, raising his eyebrows. I smiled as I took his hand, my other going to hold his shoulder as he held my waist with his other hand.

The two of us swayed softly and I laid my head down on his shoulder. I heard him chuckle, vibrations running through his body from it. I closed my eyes as we danced, the two of us pressed close together.

"I can't wait to marry you," he muttered. "We're gonna get married to each other and we're gonna have adorable little babies together and we're gonna grow old together too."

I smiled, imagining the two of us taking care of little babies together.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked.

"I don't know," he mumbled. "I think at least one of each would be really nice. We are adopting so we do kind of get the choice, after all."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I want at least one of each too. Or maybe we can leave it to chance, maybe we can get a surrogate."

"That would be nice too, I'd love to have a baby that looks like you and is as smart and creative as you," he said.

"Or a baby like you," I said. "A baby boy as handsome as you."

Frank smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I wish I could just marry you now," he said. "I can't wait almost a full year to marry you. Why'd we plan it for summer? We could've had a nice winter wedding."

"No, I don't want a winter wedding," I said. "Maybe we can push it up a little to Spring. I can't wait either."

"And then we'll have babies and we'll be able to care for them and love them," he said. "I can't wait to start a family with you," he said.

I stopped dancing to look up at him and he smiled, pulling me close. Frank sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap, holding me in his arms until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 109 12
Frank Iero, an outcast at his school, is bullied constantly and hates his life. Frank wants to die, that is until he meets Gerard Way, a new kid and...
4.2K 104 19
When Gerard is pulled aside to meet Frank, the new student in the school, he is told to help show him around. Gerard figures it's just for a few days...
43.5K 1.5K 31
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...
176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...