ArShi FF : The Mafia Princess...

By KoeliDalmiya

Best Rating : #148 Thriller 24/07/2018 #4 Watty2018 08/07/2018 #45 Blood 08/07/2018 #37 Erotic Romance 01/07... More

Teaser
Kidnapped
The Kidnapper
Her Captivator
The Challenge
The Fight
Threat
The Nightmare
Evil Past
Observation
Handcuffs
A New Day
Past Unfolds
Denial
A different chapter
Advay Raizada
A Big Bad Beast
Uncontrollable Desire
Turn of Events
Abducted

Protector

4.6K 394 44
By KoeliDalmiya

~Arnav~

Horizon darkened with the mood of the situation. Dark clouds gave the message of upcoming war. The whizzing sound of fire in the background created a dramatic atmosphere and there she lay limp on the road in Kero's arms. There was no movement in her chest.

Kero's thoughts broke my trance. "Do you know how to give CPR?", he shouted a panic set in his tone.

As if my lips had its own accord and before I could stop my response "Yes I do", slipped from my mouth.

I debated whether to save her or not. But then looking at her lifeless body I couldn't resist my legs, which was now walking towards her.

"Please save her", Kero pleaded clutching her in his arms. I wonder what has gotten into him yet again. Why so much of emotions for our hostage? Kero has seen many women dying. It isn't new to him. He has been a stone, hell he has killed some during our encounters. But why does this woman affecting him so much? I question is killing me from inside, because my training is failing miserably.

"PLEASE ASR SAVE HER", he shouted him time making me gauge him keenly.

I reached where he was sitting caressing her silky long hair. My vision shifted from a distressed soldier towards woman in question. Her face was pale and I know she is sinking drastically. If I don't perform CPR she will be dead in no time. Irrespective of several warning by my head I went with my gut feeling.

I kneeled on the road and took her face holding behind her head and lay on the ground. Kero stood up from where he was sitting. Another blast echoed across the horizon making her face glow in that spark.

I placed two fingers against her neck to check her pulse. I couldn't find any. I quickly removed her tshirt to so that I can inspect her chest while performing CPR.

I pressed both of my hands on her chest and pushed counting one to twenty one, which was barely audible. Then closed my lips against her closing her nose then breathing twice. Her chest raised and fell in the motion but her breath was still missing. I repeated it twice, my counting coming out desperately now. But there was no sign of her natural chest movement. SHIT!

"Come on", I dragged my words before trying it for the third time. "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21...come on Khushi", I said against her lips before performing it for the last time. I knew if she doesn't respond now then we have lost her. My lips were still holding hers when I felt a tiny vibration. I don't know from where it came from, her lips or her chest. I leaned back to check.

"I see movement", Kero guided me through my numbness. I checked her chest to confirm the same. Her chest moved very slowly as she inhale and exhaled. Kero sighed but stood rooted to where he was. I glanced at him once and then checked her. Some colour returned to her face and all I could do was to watch her breathing.

Irony you call it, a man who takes life has given one today. I have never saved anybody. Thinking about saving my enemy's daughter I laughed inwardly. After all her father killed my father so technically I should have killed her to give my father's soul a peaceful heavenly aboard.

"We should find a shelter ASR. We cannot stay on the road for long. They will track us soon. And we don't even have any signal to inform at our base", Kero's efficiency has always impressed me. Today was no different. He was right. We have to find somewhere to spend the night.

"Lets get inside the jungle. While you wait with her in a safe I will go and find a place".

I got up from where I was sitting, my eyes fixed on her. "ASR, we have to hurry".

I lifted her limp form in my arms and walked inside the jungle. I told Kero that we have to walk quite a long trail as otherwise they will be able to track us because they know that we don't have any car along with us and it is impossible to contact the base. We walked for almost 3 hours. It was pitch dark and our cellphone batteries are dying.

We switched taking her in our arms time to time so that we don't get exhausted till we reach our destination. After walking for 30 more minutes to be precise we decided to halt. I wasn't even a decent land and it was almost impossible to see anything. The only weapon that we carried were the guns and knifes. Luckily mine were fully loaded.

We placed her against the tree and decided to stretch for sometime.

"There must be a pond just mile away. You wait her boss and let me get some water and see if I can find any fruits", Kero deadpan.

"Take my phone. You would need the light. I have better battery statues than you have".

He took the phone and walked towards the north. And I was alone with her in this darkness.

I carefully walked towards her and sat against the tree beside her. Looking at the sky I could say that I will rain tonight and we don't have any protection. I just hope she comes to her consciousness before she gets drenched.

I waited for Kero to arrive soon as being with her alone is not doing anything go to me. Unwanted emotions started to stir as I watched her face droop sideways. I had the urge to lean my shoulder towards her so that she can rest her head on it but then stopped my over powering emotions to get into me.

**

Kero placed the hays on the ground, which he had collected while coming back with the water. I didn't know I was so thirty until the salty water hit my throat. While I took few gulps I saw him trying to make her drink.

"You take rest boss", I will guard. Like an obedient soldier he spoke while placing the bottles in the bag. He then removed his shirt and placed it on Khushi to cover her from the forest chills. The gesture sends alarm bells inside my head.

Is he in love with her? If so poor thing he is up for a very bad heartbreak. Her brother will never allow her to marry a soldier that to who belongs to Raizadas.

I made myself comfortable beside her unconscious form. It felt odd sleeping beside a woman. I have never shared the same room with a woman before this. Not that I am sharing one with her but this was something I am not used to it.

Sleeping around with other women and and literally sleeping with a woman were two entirely different thing. And I don't do relationships. I have never even spent a night with Sheetal in the same room. But this is very personal.

We are in a jungle and not in a room, I reminded myself but still it felt oddly personal sleeping beside her.

Few hours passed and all I could hear is her rhythemic breathing. Sometimes I felt Kero was not even present in the scene as he made zero noise. My senses were in high alart not only trying to sense a human but an animal as well.

**

I don't know when I slept because her scream woke me up with a jolt. She was on me trying to kill me with her punches. Caught off guard I missed three four punches. The fifth one I stop mid air holding her hand.

Kero had is gun out instant as was about to shoot when I stopped him saying "Kero, No" or else he would have shot her to death. Even he must have fallen asleep because otherwise he wouldn't have tried to kill her.

She was still sitting on me heavily panting and trying to free her hands, which I held in wise grip.

"Khushi, stop", I whispered trying not to scare her. I know what she was doing. She has zoned out yet again.

"You bastard. Leave my hands. I am going to kill you today".

"Khushi I am not your father", I told her. I know even Kero was witnessing the whole scene.

"Father? You call yourself my father? You are a disgusting man. You can never be my father. You bloody son of a bitch. I hate you".

She leaned to bite my shoulders. I flipped her on her back and pinned her on the hay bed. "Stop it woman. I am not your bloody father... I am.."

"Move away from me Mr Gupta. Don't you dare put those dirty hands on me. I am not that small girl anymore".

"Khushi, I am Arnav", I held her face then pining both her hands with one of my hand and the other unconsciously caressed her wet cheeks. "Shh! its me. Stop fighting I am not going to do anything to you".

There was a pause and a heart-wrenching sob broke through her mouth. "Arnav?", her broken voice squeezed the shit out of me.

Then it happened so unexpectedly that before I could understand anything she hugged me with all her wit.

"He, he tried to rape me. He touched my private parts when nobody was there in the house", she got up as I released her arms and puked her gut out. Kero shifted side to side unable to control his rage. But he understood and Khushi was talking to me and he decided not to interfere in the matter.

I sat beside her holding her hair and rubbing her back lightly. I cant believe that scoundrel tried to fuck her own daughter. He should rot to hell for this. He shouldn't have just died in the encounter. He should have been punished for touching this innocent soul.

"He tried to force himself on my sister who was three years old and I slapped him across his face. He punished me then by forcing himself on me repetitively and without mercy", she gagged in disgust.

"Khushi!"

She turned herself towards me and threw herself on my hugging me tightly. "Please don't let him touch me Arnav. Please don't".

I debated whether to touch her or not. This is fucking something I haven't planned. And I don't like where this is going. But my heart went to that little girl who had endured such cruelty.

She cried to sleep in my arms holding me as if I am her protector. Little did she understood at this very moment that I am not good man and I can never be someone's protector.

[Please dont forget to hit stars and comment]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 58 7
Author's note: NOBODY CAN STOP MEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHA! And it's based off a RP I had with my friend. Lightning, Bartz, Terra, Tifa, Barret and Marlene ha...
141K 3.9K 28
Ishita, a orphan, was pushed to a high class society. A completely different place to lead her life. A place where her husband pays her monthly as i...
52.1K 2.5K 18
Sometimes to live is the most courageous thing to do. Just live. Not fighting, not winning, just living. I have always taken that just as a quote but...
423 86 30
my reasons or own ways to stay alive in this cosmos...(ON HOLD) slow updated guys