The Indestructible Love(Disco...

By Hiccstrid_05

Two worlds and two different people, Hiccup Hayden Haddock lives in just a modern world who had an amazing li... More

Chapter 1: Letting Out
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Something I felt inside me.
Chapter 4: More than just a Girl
Chapter 5: The Girl outside the window
Chapter 6: The Truth Is Out
Chapter 7: Planning to see Astrid
Chapter 8: Differences
Chapter 9: Who Is She?!
Chapter 10: Group Project?!
Chapter 11: Permission
Chapter 12: Tears And Sadness
Chapter 13: Dream As The Past
Chapter 14: Princess Of Fire
Chapter 15: Pairs.
Chapter 16: What Is Wrong With You?!
Chapter 17: Everything Is Turning New
Chapter 18: Break Up & Weird Days.
Thank YOU ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 19: Best Friends Tells
Chapter 20: Confession... And Kiss?!
Chapter 21: He Likes Me!!!
Chapter 22: Unexpected Attack.
Chapter 23: Sisters' Advice
Chapter 24: Its Not A date
A/N:What Could It Be?
Chapter 25: Dinner Night Part 1
Chapter 26: Dinner Ruined Part 2
A/N: Who Knows?
Chapter 27: The Cove
A/N
A/N
A/N
Surprise?
Not A Chapter

Prologue: The Beginning Of the War

1.4K 20 5
By Hiccstrid_05

Ok this should be my third book by now, but I deleted my first and second already, so I hope you guys will enjoy this book, and I Hope I can finish this thing🤣🤣🤣

Any way let's go to the prologue of 'The Indestructible Love'
🔥💧🍃 🌎 ✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Normal's Pov

~17 YEARS AGO~

-THE BEGINNING-

At the world of encantadia where magical creatures live such as fairies, dragons, and not so ordinary people, like guardians, Queens and Kings.

The encantadia has 4 different kingdoms. Which is...

The kingdom of Hatoria which symbols the element of fire.

Kingdom of adamya the kingdom symbols the water element.

Kingdom of Narra, the kingdom symbols the Nature element.

And lastly the most powerful kingdom of all. The kingdom of Lireo, which symbols the Wind element.

These four kingdoms was ruled by Kings and Queen. But in the kingdom of Lireo, it was ruled by a powerful goddess queen also known as Queen Minea.

She also rule the kingdom of Adamya and Narra.

Queen Minea was one of the most powerful Queens, Cause she was chosen to be the protector of the the four gems that keeps the whole encantadia into peace.

But queen Minea will decide to past the each gem to her daughters. And that is.

Pirena the eldest daughter of Minea. Amihan the second eldest of Minea, Danaya the third daughter of Minea, and lastly Astrid the youngest daughter of Minea.

These four princesses was a the next protector of each gem, so they can always bring peace to the kingdoms.

Until one day when Astrid was just a new born baby, the God of evil was after her , She send a warning message to Minea, making the Queen panick.

Her mother minea didn't know what to do when she found out the God of evil name ether was after her daughter.

Ether was a giant snake that can transform to a human. She is hidden to a far away cave, but once she got out, war and danger will come to encantadia.

So Minea decided it will be better if she will send her youngest daughter Astrid to a safer place so the God of evil won't hurt her.

She called for her twin sister who is one of the guardians in encantadia to tell about the god of evil was after her daughter.

Once her twin sister known as Cassiopea was there she got curious why she called her in her kingdom.

"My dear sister why did you call for me? Is there something you need?" Cassiopea ask her sister who is sitting on her throne "Have you heard the the god of evil is after someone?" Minea said standing.

"What? you mean ether. Minea the god of evil already got banished by our god, she's gone" Cassiopea said.

"But now she's back, one of the adamyans saw her in the deepest part of their forest" Minea said in panicking tone.

"Your highness don't worry, is there something you want me to do so Ether won't harm any of us or any of the creatures of encantadia?" Cassiopea ask.

Minea look at her and stood in front of her "Yes. And that is, Protect my youngest daughter from Ether, By bringing her to the world of modern people" Minea said making Cassiopea confused.

"What do you mean?" Cassiopea ask "Ether sends me a warning message saying she's after Astrid." Minea said showing the message to her.

"Oh my odin... If she's back, and now she's after to one of your daughters, what are we going to do, your daughters are still young, and the worse part is, She's after to your youngest daughter, and that daughter was just a freaking baby!!" Cassiopea said in panick tone.

"My queen you know you have to protect her. You know, you have to protect the next holder of the wind element that symbols our life" Cassiopea said.

"I know And I'm also worried that my other daughters will be in danger" Minea said fidgeting her fingers.

"Alexa is already 6,Amihan is 5, Alena 3 and Astrid, she's just 4 months old. All of them are still young, And I need to protect them" Minea said.

The two of them got into a complete silence until. "Mother Queen, I have some bad news" The elder of the lireo said also known as Imao, He came from the kingdom of Adamya, But since their kingdom was attacked the queen offered the survival to stay at lireo.

"Imao what is it?" The queen ask. "It's ether, She's on her way to get what she wants, and the worse part is.. She wants your daughter and the gems" Imao said showing them another massage from ether.

Minea and Cassiopea looked at each other.

Minea don't know what to do so she doesn't have any choice to do this to her daughter just to keep her safe.

"Cassiopea, as one of the Guardians of encantadia, Can I ask you a favor to take care of Fearless Astrid by taking her to the world of modern people, where she can be safe?" Minea ask holding her sister's hand.

Cassiopea look at her and nod "If that's the only way you want your daughter to be safe, then I'm honored.." Cassiopea said.

Minea smiled and hug her sister. "Also, as the guardian of encantadia, I want to give your daughters a special gift." Cassiopea said.

"Ok and what is it?" Minea said, "Give me the gems for a minute" Cassiopea said.

Minea opened her palm, and her eyes shine and the four floating gems revealed.

Minea passed the gems to her sister anf and Cassiopea took a deep breath "Gem of fire, I want you to give Princess Pirena , a power that have wildness and danger everytime she will fight an enemy. " Cassiopea said and the gem of fire glowed giving the gift to Alexa who is sleeping to her room away from the room where minea and Cassiopea are talking.

"The gem of Water I'm asking you to give a gift to Princess Amihan, which is kindness and soft heart, But when it comes to wars and fights she will be the dangerous fighter they will encounter" Cassiopea said making also the gem of water glow giving the gift to the sleeping princess in her room.

"Now Gem of Earth , I want you to give princess Danaya a gift of a beautiful voice lovely personality. But when she let out her anger and voice, everything will break and shake" Cassiopea said making the gem glow and doing the same to the princess.

"And now, Lastly, Element of wind. The gem that symbols our kingdom, Give Princess Astrid a power, of Braveness, wildness, and kindness. She will be indestructible like a gold, She can be unstoppable like a wildflower but also beautiful. In the future the creature who is after her will be killed by this princess." Cassiopea said Making the wind element glow to give the gift to the sleeping baby.

After Cassiopea was done she faced her sister and returned the three gems to her "dear sister what are you going to do with the wind element?" Minea ask, while taking the gems to her hand "Minea. As the guardian of encantadia, In the future past each element to your daughters, they will be the new holder, Make them train they're selves to protect our world against the darkness.. And I will do the same to Astrid, I will give the gem of wind to Astrid when her age is right, and She will be returning here if she's ready to fight" Cassiopea said.

Minea nod and hug her sister "Thank you Cassiopea, Take care of my Daughter, be careful when your in the world of modern people, And we will be waiting for your return in the future" Minea said.

Minea gesture to her maid to get the sleeping baby Astrid, So they can leave as soon as possible.

After a few minutes one of the maid came back holding the peaceful sleeping baby.

Minea took her daughter to her arms, "Oh Astrid, Mommy's going to miss you, I'm going to do this for your safety" Minea said kissing her baby's forehead.

She gave the baby to Cassiopea, and Cassiopea gladly took it.. She look at her sister and bowed her head. "I will take care of her my dear sister, I promise" Cassiopea said.

Minea give one last kiss to her daughter's forehead, before Cassiopea disappeared like a wind.

When Cassiopea was gone, Minea went to take a look to her other daughters who is Sleeping peacefully.

"Now that my youngest daughter is in safe hands, I will make sure to fool that evil creature that the baby she will find here was fake" Minea said to her self.

She went to Astrid's room and look at the bed..

She raised her both hand to reveal make a fake baby who is like Astrid by using her godly powers.

She made an excellent fake baby who is really look like Astrid.

Minea look at the fake baby and smirk, knowing she will fool the evil ether.. But even though she can fooled her by letting ether kill the fake baby Astrid , it's going to be hard to stop the war against the darkness because she knows she can't just give up the gems that keeps peace to encantadia.

Now Minea has to be more brave to not give up the gems, Cause she knows by now, Ether is making her army more bigger not just to kill the baby, also to take The gems and also take over encantadia.

But she will never make that Happened "I promise to gods that I will never let the darkness take over our precious world" Minea said to her self.

Cassiopea's POV

I finally arrived at the place where I will open the door to the dimension of the modern world. I put my hood and look at my arms, My sister's Daughter is still sleeping.

"I promise my dear Princess, I will threat you as my Daughter, but I also promise that there will be going a time to tell you the truth" I said to the sleeping baby in my arms,

I raised my hand and command the door to open.

I took one last look at encantadia before walking through the glowing door to the Modern world.

I felt my self being taken to the othet world, and there..I'm finally here.

I ended up here in the forest which is okay since, no one can know about that me and the baby

I hold Astrid closely to my chest and look around...

The place is still dark, I suggest it's night.

I walk out in the forest to find a place to stay with Astrid.

After a few minutes of walking, I'm finally out of the forest.

The streets is empty, everyone is still sleeping. This is the great time to build a house using my powers.

I look for a spot to build a house, but I made sure, it's far from the others.

I finally saw a perfect spot to build a simple for me and Astrid. I look at my surroundings to make sure no one's is watching me.

I raised my left hand and concentrate I close my eyes and command my powers to make an comfortable house for me and Astrid.

I opened my eyes and watch as ligths and glitters, plants start to grow.

I smile at my self as the is finally finished.

I walked to the door and open it. I turn around if someone is there that saw me. Thanks the god, everyone is sleeping.

The house I made, was pretty big, It has a kitchen, A perfect living room.

The house was also a two stories, that has 4 bedrooms.

I look at the window and there was a wide backyard, perfect for training and other things, I look at my arms and noticed Astrid was now awake.

"Good morning my dear Princess" I said softly and she just giggle.

I smile and went one of the bed room to put her into sleep again, since it's still night.

I lay her on the bed and kiss her forehead and she giggle again. "Don't worry Astrid, I will do anything to protect you, I will teach you everything so you can be a warrior, a protector, and fighter. I promise to the god when your strong enough, I will give you the gem of wind" I said to her even though I know she don't understand me.

She just coed and smile.

-12 years later-

"Astrid? !"

"Astrid, Honey where are you?" I called out through the halls.

I look at the kitchen she's not there, at the backyard she's not there either, She look even look at the living room.

We just finished doing some training and after that Astrid run out.

I went upstairs and knocked at Astrid's room and there were no respond.

I was about to go downstairs when I noticed a blonde hair girl standing at a door.

I finally recognized it was Astrid. "Astrid! Where have you been?" I ask and I walked to her.

She look me at the eye and I gave her a comfortable hug.

After a few seconds I pull the hug and she look at me.

"Mom, Why can't I go inside that room" She ask me and I sigh.

She's been asking that question a lot of times, and I can't tell her that the gem of wind is in that room.

I kneel in front of her, and smile. "Astrid,Sometimes things are too early to tell, but since I know I trust you, I will show you what's in that room" I said and she smiled widely.

I took out the enchanted key, and unlock the door.

When I opened the door for Astrid, She went inside slowly, the room was dark, but in the middle of the room was a blue floating gem, I heard Astrid gasp and walk to the gem.

"Mommy, What's this?" She ask not taking her eyes in the gem.

I took a deep breath and look at the gem. "This is a gem." I started, "The gem I will give to you in the right time, This gem symbols an Element of wind." I added and she look at me.

"You're going to give me this gem? But why? How? When?" She ask and I sigh.

"Astrid, I think it's time for you to know everything" I said and she look at me and back to the gem in front of her.

"Know what?" She ask. "It's time for you to know who you are, and what you are" I said and she met me in the eye.

"You see Astrid, you're not just any kid who live in thid kind of world. You're a princess, a magical fairy, who has a great powers" I said and she look at me confused.

"Princess? Magical? Fairy?" She said in questioning tone and I just nod.

"You're not usually born in this world, you are born to a world called encantadia, Your a daughter of a queen and that queen is my sister.

But one day the god of evil wanted to kill you, so your mother ask me to bring you here in the modern world, to protect you from the evil god.

She ask me to train you so you can be able to protect your self" I explained to her.

"And also one thing I'm not really your mother, I'm actually your Aunt" I added and she was deadly silent.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" She said and she's already in the verge of crying.

I took a sigh and smiled at her "I didn't tell you this sooner cause I'm afraid you will be willing to go to the world where you're born and to see your true mother, and I don't want to happen that cause I know when you go back to encantadia the god of evil will kill you... The war was still going on, The darkness still wanted to get you, and also to get the other gems" I explained.

She sniff and she finally cried, I shush her quietly and wipe her tears with my thumbs

"Astrid listen here, Now that you know everything you can't go outside, because it's dangerous, You can't go out there cause, what if you accidentally use your powers, and what if there's a creature out there who came from our world and senses you" I said and she nod.

"But listen here. Even though I didn't tell you everything I will teach you and show you how your powers works, Ok? Could that make you feel better?" I ask and she nod.

"So which means your not my mother? But can I still call you mommy since I got use to it?" she ask and I nod.

"Of course, But for now let's do some training, and our training today is, finding your powers" I said and she smiled widely.

"Also mom when are you going to give me the gem?" She ask.

"When your strong enough to take the power, And It will take you a lot more training, So go to your room and change into your training out fit" I said and she hugged me.

She went out of the room and went to her room to change.

I look at the gem and sigh knowing starting this day I have to tell Astrid everything.

From start to end. And also since she already found out she's a Fairy princess, it's going to be hard for her to understand some things about being one.

But who cares she needs to act like a normal person with no powers or anything.

Cause I know one day she needs to go out there and explore new things, and learn some modern things.

I even got her an home study for the past years, I made her study at home cause I don't want her to be outside yet.

But I know I still have a lot of story telling and explaining to do.

I walk out of the gem room and locked it, I look at the window and saw Astrid at the backyard doing some warm up...

I kinda learned how to act a modern person here in this world for the past 12 years. So it's easy for me to pretend that I'm not a person who had magical powers.

But there's still one thing that I need to make Astrid get ready for.. The future and the war....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Success!!! Prologue done.. I really hope this book will hit a lot of reads and likes.

And I hope you guys will love this book of mine.. And again this should be my third book, but I deleted the other ones.

So see you at Chapter 1😌😌😍

Oh and by the way

The schedule of updating this story is:

Friday or
Saturday or
Sunday.

And in the weekdays it depends if I have time to publish the other Chapters,

And for now I Hope you enjoyed the Prologue.

Written: July 26,2018
Published: August 17,2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 708 27
Astrid is a 17 year old girl that hasnt talked for four years since sonething terrible happend to her when she was 13 She falls in love with Hiccup...
168K 5.2K 34
Modern AU. Returning to Berk to visit her family, internationally-renowned soccer star Astrid Hofferson literally runs into old school friend Hiccup...
78K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
172 12 17
This is a classical American story. Astrid Hofferson is a girl who is a new girl at a highschool in Paris, 9th grade. She's fiery and brave, and all...