kwon jiyong x you; blurbs

By kwnjyng

stories of you and your one and only, kwon jiyong aka gdragon. More

description
overwhelming attention
slightly jealous
fight (part 1)
fight (part 2)
meeting the parents (part 1)
meeting the parents (part 2)
award shows and little gifts
date night
ex boyfriend (part 2)
ex boyfriend (part 3)
send in your concepts!!
past intrusion

ex boyfriend (part 1)

1.6K 25 4
By kwnjyng

Thursday, 18 November 2019

5:27 pm

Jiyong: Babe

Jiyong: There's a lot of things to do at the office

Jiyong: I don't think I can come to yours on time

Jiyong: I'm so sorry

You: Hi baby, it's alright! Do you want me to come to the office and drop some dinner?

You: Or are you good?

Jiyong: I'm just going to get food from the cafeteria

Jiyong: Thank youuuu

You: I'm going to invite Bomi and Eunji to spend the night then? I haven't hang out with them in so long

Jiyong: Wow replacing me already

Jiyong: Lol just kidding

Jiyong: Enjoy your night without me

Jiyong: </3

Jiyong: Hope it sucks

Jiyong: Kidding

Jiyong: I love you

Jiyong: Don't get mad at me

You chuckled at the texts Jiyong sent, you had a big smile plastered on your face, you loved it when he was being all childish and playful with you.

Jiyong: Babe??? I love you???

Before you were able to reply, you got another text message:

Jiyong: Are we not talking now or

You: Kwon Jiyongshi, please calm down and let me type.

You: I love you more

Jiyong: That's my girl

Jiyong: Have fun baby. Let me know if you need anything.

Jiyong: Do you need security?

Jiyong: Are you going out drinking or food or what's the plan

You: I think we're just doing movie marathons baby

You: I'll sure be fine without security at my own apartment ;)

You: Just going to order some Chinese delivery

Jiyong: Gotcha. I'll be done around 11. I'll let you know if any plan changes

You: Sounds good :) Take care, lover.

Jiyong: <3

You ordered Chinese take outs before your girl friends came over. Bomi and Eunji are Apink members, you met them backstage during a music show while waiting for Jihyong. Somehow the three of you got along quite well and managed to spend time together every once in awhile.

The doorbell rung as you were trying to find movies on your Netflix. You rushed to the door and found two of your girl friends, all in their pajamas with sunglasses covering their eyes.

"Were the paps bothering you girls?" You asked.

Eunji nodded and Bomi said, "They were all over the place, girl, you don't even know."

"I'm so glad we're staying in," you said, "And I ordered Chinese take outs! The usual!"

"You're the freaking best. I'm hungry as hell."

The food came, and the three of you enjoyed each others' presence whilst eating dinner.

"So, how's you and Jiyong?" Eunji asked.

You smiled at the thought of him, "We've been great honestly. He's been real busy with work but that's just the usual."

Both of the girls smiled and Bomi said, "That's good. I heard news about your ex boyfriend."

You froze at the mention of ex boyfriend. "My ex?"

"Didn't you used to go out with Kang Ha-neul?"

You nodded lightly, "What about him?"

"Not much. He just got released off the army and is starting a new drama. I just saw the news off my phone earlier today."

You chuckled, "Ah, good for him, I guess. I haven't heard from him in so long."

"Well, you and Jiyong have been seeing one another for over 3 years. And Jiyong is not exactly fond of you having any kind of communication with him, right?"

You laughed at Eunji, "Sounds like you know Jiyong better than I do. He gets all worked up and jealous and stuff every time we talk about past relationships."

Eunji and Bomi laughed, "Wow, you don't expect the G-Dragon to be like that."

"Yeah, he's all cocky on stage but really, a sensitive baby at heart," you giggled.

You found Jiyong's jealousy hilarious. You just couldn't understand how someone like him can be insecure about himself. Perhaps it could have been from his past relationship, how he found out his ex girlfriend was cheating on him throughout their relationship. You tried your best assuring him that he is your match, he is the actual best boyfriend you could ever get. You've had your fair share of bad relationships, and have had enough experience with guys to know who's a gentleman and who's an asshole. And you know, Jiyong is it for you. He is the best thing that could have happened into your life.

"I don't quite remember how Kang Ha-neul looks like," Eunji suddenly said.

Bomi took your laptop that was on the table, and put it on her lap. She typed in K a n g H a N e u l on Google. Pictures of your ex boyfriend was plastered all over your laptop screen, "There he is," Bomi said.

"There he is," you copied after her.

Eunji's eyes widened, "He looks real good on that picture."

You took a peek at the picture on the screen and you remember the picture was released a couple of months after the two of you broke up and when you started seeing Jiyong.

Haneul has the sweetest soul and the kindest heart. You once saw a good future with him. He got along with your parents really well, he showed a ton amount of respect towards your dad and was affectionate with your mom. Your parents were really fond of him. But his film schedules got tougher, interviews and movie festivals happened every week - he grew more agitated with everything since he was mostly tired and you grew impatient waiting for him.

One thing you noticed most about him and Jiyong is that no matter how busy the schedule is, Jiyong would have the time to contact you whether it is a short text or a quick call. Maybe it is cause Jiyong is a bit older than Haneul that he's much more mature and he knows more of how to act and behave in a relationship because of his past experience. Jiyong wouldn't hesitate to come home if you asked him to tonight. You know he's the type of person that puts his whole heart on the line when he is in a relationship. Jiyong is like that, no matter how many times he has gotten hurt before.

But then again, you ended the relationship with Haneul messily. The two of you kept on fighting, both of you had bottled up anger and it all just exploded in a matter of days. You never really talked to Haneul after the break up. You managed to avoid him at award shows too.

"Shut up, let's get over it," You didn't understand why these girls started talking about your ex boyfriend.

"Hey, wanna watch Midnight Runners? It's a real good movie."

You looked at Bomi as if she was crazy, "I didn't know tonight was a let's-watch-my-ex's-movie kinda night."

"Let's text him!" Eunji suddenly said, "Let's see if he replies."

"Why should we even dig up old memories?"

"True," Bomi said, "But to spice our night a little bit?"

You shook your heard and chuckled at the two girls, you knew they were up to no good and just wanted to poke some fun at you. "I'd be fine with watching Midnight Runners but not to texting him."

The three of you spent the night eating the Chinese food you ordered whilst watch Mignight Runners. They both had to leave early in the morning since they had a TV appearance in the afternoon.

You had some work schedule at 11 am too in the office. You were supposed to meet Jiyong for breakfast at 9 am.

Friday, 19 November 2019

8:17 am

Jiyong: Babe, I'm actually bringing the car to the office

Jiyong: I'll just pick you up?

You: Alright my love

You: How far away are you?

Jiyong: Be there in 10 minutes

You: Got ittt

Jiyong: Can't wait to see you

You: :)

You packed all the things you'd be needing for today's meeting, all the paperwork but decide to leave your laptop at the kitchen counter since you wouldn't be needing it today. You've showered and put on light make-up for today. Dressed in an all black outfit, you were ready to go.

Jiyong showed up with his black Lamborghini as you waited for him in the lobby of your apartment. You smiled as you saw him got out of his car to greet you. You chuckled at his all black outfit that somehow matches yours.

"All black?" You smirked as he walked into the lobby to greet you.

"You copying me today?" He snapped back right at you as he pecked your cheek. "Missed you."

You smiled as you held his face and pecked his lips. "Missed you more." You weren't afraid of showing too much affection since your apartment area is pretty secured and most paparazzis won't have any access nor see you until you walk out of the lobby.

Then both of you walk to his car and got in. He began driving to one of your favorite breakfast place in Seoul.

"What did you guys do last night?" He asked as he smiled at you.

You weren't sure if you wanted to mention what movie you watched last night, not knowing how he would feel about it. "We just had dinner and watched a movie. Fell asleep pretty early, baby."

He laughed, "All 3 losers staying in."

"Hey! Don't say that!" You giggled as you smacked his shoulder lightly. "What about you? Are you tired?"

"I'm doing alright now that I've seen that pretty face of yours." You rolled your eyes at his comment. "Baby, I want to stay at your place tonight."

You smiled at him and replied, "Sounds good. What time will you be done today?"

"Quite early. I'd be done around 4 to 5-ish if nothing comes up."

"Just come to my house directly, baby. I'll be done around 6 since I know the meeting I have today would drag on and I have to prepare for tomorrow's shoot."

He nods as he turns into the parking lot of the restaurant. "I'll just catch some sleep at your place before you come home."

The two of you walked in to the restaurant as you ordered your usual Salmon-Avocado-Bagel combo with a glass of orange juice as Jiyong orders a cup of iced Americano and some croissants. The two of you banter at one another throughout breakfast.

Some of the guests of the restaurant started to ask for pictures with Jiyong and some asked to take selfies with you too, the attention on the two of you grew as people started to notice Jiyong's presence. You could sense the annoyance that grew on him.

"Babe," you grabbed his hand as he sighed in annoyance. "You know they really appreciate it right when you want to take pictures with them."

"Yeah, I know, but its like still 9 am in the morning and they're bothering me."

"You're just tired," you whispered to him, trying to talk in the lowest voice possible so the people around you didn't hear the two of you. "And it's not everyday you get to meet the Kwon Jiyong." You tried to smile at him trying to lighten his mood as you rubbed your fingers played with his.

"And it's not everyday I get to eat with my girlfriend," he snapped right back. "Sorry."

You nodded since you completely understand where he was coming from. He's just stressed out at the moment and you wanted to be there for him. You know how tough it was sometimes, being a celebrity who's as famous as Jiyong means losing all sense of privacy. Everywhere he goes; airports, malls, post-offices, convenience stores, shopping centers, he would be mobbed by a lot of people. It sometimes gets to your head and you feel tired having to handle it every single day, everywhere you go.

"Should we go?" You asked him, he nodded as he took one last sip of his drink.

He dropped you off at your office after you gave him a kiss goodbye and thanking him for today's breakfast. You were in the middle of a meeting when you got a message from Eunji.

Friday, 19 November 2019

12:41 pm

Eunji: Have you seen the news

You: What now

Eunji: Kang Haneul

Eunji: You ex boyfriend

You: Get over him, Eunji!!! We're not talking about him

You shook your head, getting tired of the talk of your ex-boyfriend lately as your eyes scanned through the document that was given to you to sign. You were in the middle of a meeting with your manager for a brand ambassador deal. You noticed your phone vibrated again.

Friday, 19 November 2019

12:48 pm

Eunji: He just talked about you in an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunji: Answer me!!!!!!!!

Eunji: Kang Haneul just freaking talked about you

Eunji: In a TV interview

Eunji: Is he nuts

Eunji: How is Jiyong even going to

Eunji: Kang Haneul is insane

Eunji: Technically he didn't mention your name but he couldn't be more obvious about it

You: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

Eunji: Just try to find the articles

Eunji: Jiyong is going to freaking flip out

You were confused by what Eunji was saying. You noticed your manager, Taeyeon, was scrolling through her phone probably checking emails.

"Taeyeon," you called her name trying to get her attention, "Eunji just texted me."

"Read through the contract, sign it. Then talk to me," she replied sassily. As per usual.

"Apparently," you didn't know how to even say it to her as your fingers typed into your phone trying to find an article about it, "Kang Haneul just talked about me in a recent TV interview."

She looked up from her phone screen and you could see the smug look on her face, "No freaking way."

"I'm just trying to find the article."

"Girl, Jiyong is going to lose it."

"Eunji keeps on saying that too," you rolled your eyes.

"When was the last time you even talked to him?"

"Like after we ended things. Nothing mroe after that," you replied as you clicked the link that shows up first.

Kang Haneul Opens Up about His Newest Drama and his  Past Relationsips and... How He's Still Not Over It

"Is he insane?" Those were the only words that came out of your mouth. "It's been 3 years."

Taeyeon was right behind you, peeking through your shoulders as she shrieked, "Did he just say that he's not over you?"

"Is he fucking crazy?!" You asked. You were confused and taken aback, not sure why would Haneul even talk about you in an interview.

The actor is getting right back to work after getting discharge from the military after the 2 year mandatory service. He discussed the new drama that he's about to star in as he stated that the plot somehow reflects his reality at the moment. When he was asked to explain what he meant, Kang Haneul said, "The character that I'm portraying this time is about a man who can't seem to move on from his past relationship. Kind of where I'm at right now in life." When he was asked which relationship he was referring to, he just simply replied, "I don't think I can mention her name but let's just say she seems to be in a happy relationship at the moment so I'm very grateful for her happiness." Although he seems truly happy for the mysterious lady's happiness, we can only wonder who he's talking to. But from his statements and from his previous girlfriends that we know of, there can only be one woman he's referring to and that is Kwon Jiyong's.

Jiyong is not going to be happy about this and you knew he was about to blow up.

trying something different!! what do you guys think? would you want jiyong to be understanding or get batshit crazy? lol!!! lmk in the comments ;) don't forget to vote and comment toooooo, love reading them comments <3

also!!! merry (late) freaking xmas and have a happy jolly new year <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.5K 22
A story about a perfect relationship--and its consequences.
1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
1.1K 146 73
got7 stories. stories about all of the members and parts of one of the members 2.
My Love By Avery

Fanfiction

13.8K 237 30
My love for you never dies.