Beating Heart✔️

De AnotherFangal

{Completed} One day while out running in the Maze you come across two mysterious boys who take you on somethi... Mai multe

Trapped
The boys
The doors opened
Grievers attack
Your story
Escape the Maze
Gladers Vs Grievers
W.C.K.D is good
Ratman
Escape
The Mall
Cranks are worse than Grievers
Goodbye friend
Heat
Struck
Jorge and Brenda
Hanging around
I hate cranks!
What happened to your face sweetheart?
Close shots
The Right Arm
Who am I?
Attempting to Admit
Traitor
Impulsive decision
Revenge
Sequel announcement

Painful Interrogation

4.4K 139 180
De AnotherFangal

Minho's POV

He was sat down with Fry and Newt talking to some other guys who had been in a Maze as well. He looked up he saw Thomas and Y/N wandering through the door looking like lost dogs. "Better go rescue them," He joked to Newt getting up and walking towards his younger friends.

"Hey Thomas, Y/N," he called going over to him. 

"What's going on?" Thomas asked confused. 

"We weren't the only maze," Minho replied smiling to him.

"Seriously?" Y/n asked stunned. Minho nodded and led them back to the table the others were sat at.

"-and there was the big explosion, these guys came out of nowhere shooting up the place," the guy Newt had made friends with said.

"Was intense," his friend added.

"They pulled us out the Maze and brought us here," he finished his story.

"What about the rest?" Newt asked, "The ones left back in the maze. What happened to them?"

"I don't know," he shrugged unhelpfully, "I guess Wicked still has them."

Minho noticed Y/n wasn't listening instead she was looking around curiously at the other people. He'd developed a soft spot for the girl since they had met. She sassy, sarcastic comments and good humour made him enjoy her company.

"How long you guys been here?" Newt continued to ask questions. 

"Not long, only a day or two," the guys opposite him replied, "That kid over there," he turned around and nodded to a boy younger than us sat alone with his food up playing with his food.

"He's been here the longest, almost a week."

"His maze was nothing but girls, lucky boy." his friend said. Minho decided he didn't like this guy, he seemed like a flirt, he stared at every girl that passed.

Y/n was the best looking girl here. He caught himself in his own thoughts and looked away from her back at the table.

"Good evening gentlemen, ladies," Ratman called getting everyone's attention. "You all know how this works, you hear your name called out please rise and join my colleagues in an orderly fashion. Then you will follow us, your new lives are about to begin." he opened his clipboard and began reading names.

Minho zoned out watching you out of the corner of his eye again. He noticed how pretty you really were, your face was no longer covered in grime and glistening with sweat. Your hair looked really nice in a cool braid that Minho didn't know the name of.

There was a groan from the crowd as Ratman closed his papers. "I'm sorry I can't take more. Don't worry your time will come, enjoy your evening." The group of people who were leaving followed the guards to the door but Ratman started to make his way over to our table. Everyone fell silent when he was right next to us.

"Y/n," he asked pointing at her on the end of the row. 

"Yeah?" She asked cautiously.

"Would you mind coming with me and answering some questions?" He asked politely. 

"Do I have a choice?" She asked her attitude starting to show.

"No Y/n," he lowered his voice angrily at her.

Everyone stood up as Y/n grudgingly rose to her feet. "If you don't want to you don't have to," Thomas said as Minho grabbed her arm to stop her leaving them. A guard grabbed Y/n's other arm and gently but firmly made him let go and took her away.

"Don't worry your little girlfriend won't be long." Janson walked away with a smug look on his face.

"If he touches her!" Minho growled watching them leave.

"You'll snap his neck," Newt finished for him,"Yeah, we all will."

Y/N POV

"This way," Janson led you into the restricted area and into an interrogation room. 

"Why do I feel like this is an interrogation room?" You asked indicating the two-way mirror. 

"Oh, it's just somewhere more private." You doubted that highly and waved at the mirror chuckling. 

"Sit down, sit down," he indicated the chair opposite him.

Taking your time you wandered over to the chair and sat down, you looked at him blank-faced as he fiddled with a clipboard.

"To start off Y/n. How are you feeling?" Oddly friendly, You might have thought he actually cared.

"Fine," You answered bluntly, you were starting to remind yourself of Minho.

"Good. That's good, I noticed you seem to be closer with the boys in the Maze. How come you and Teresa aren't as close?" You felt like this question was one you could be honest for. How could this use this against you?

"I guess we didn't click. We have different personalities and the boys are like brothers to me. I trust them," he took note of your answer.

"Important one now. What do you know about Wicked?" You didn't need to think much about this answer. 

"That I hate all of them, they killed my friends from my first and second Maze. They killed my twin sister, and I want to kill all of them." You told him darkly not looking away from his blue eyes the whole time. You could tell it was making him uncomfortable. He took note of your words all the same.

"What do you remember about your past life? Anything about family or more on your sister?" Getting personal now.

"Nothing really, my sister was who I came up with in the Maze and I can't remember my family."

"You must miss S/n?" He had made his mistake now, everything you thought about them not being trustworthily was confirmed.

"How did you know?" You asked tilting my head to the side.

"Well... its only natural to miss...." You cut him off mid-sentence.

"I never told you her name," like a flick switched in his head his whole attitude changed. He put the click board down and glared at you.

"Listen here you little shit, don't try and be clever with me!" You began to laugh.

"Nice work, Janson you just confirmed our whole theory," You blurted out, You accident made it sound like your whole group was in on it. 

"What theory?" He asked interested. 

"Nothing," You snarled him, even if they weren't involved you weren't going to say anything. You had a suspicion Thomas didn't trust them either.

Suddenly you felt pain erupt through you as you were given a small electric shock. You jerked away from it standing up and looking around. One of the guards was stood there holding a taser and smiling at you evil.

"I'll ask you again, Y/n. What have you and your little friends found out?" He was still sat in his chair. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," You glared at him.

Your face collided with the metal table painfully. You hissed clenching your teeth as you flopped to the floor feeling your throbbing cheekbone. "You're so much like your father," Janson muttered angrily standing up.

"How would you know?" You asked him still on the floor and ready to duck under the table if you needed to.

"None of your concern," he muttered annoyed with himself for letting out an important detail.

"Oh really," You laughed humourlessly, "And you wonder why I won't talk," You stood up and glared at him leaning your palms on the table.

"Last chance Y/n. Tell me what you know?" He copied you and placed his palms on the table leaning his face close to yours.

"No!" You spat at him. His hand slapped your face hard.

You put your hand to your cheek feeling it stinging under your fingers. Then the electric feeling surged through your body again, it was a lot more powerful this time and you screamed loudly until it stopped leaving you panting using the table for support.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret," Ratman whispered to you, "Your father kept secrets from the wrong people and look where he ended up. Dead!"

"How would you know that?" You challenged him. 

"You think I don't know how my own brother died!" He shouted before realising his mistake.

You froze... Janson, my father, brothers. That meant, "I'm your uncle... yes," he confirmed.

"You're full of shit," you told him a look of disgust on your face. You got hit again in the face but the guard had a ring on causing your lip to bleed. 

"Shank," You spat blood on the floor by his feet. He processed to slam your head on the table nearly knocking you out. You felt another bruise on your head swelling and your nose to tingle indicating and nose blees.

"Take her back to her room, she's not going to talk," Janson ordered and the guard half-dragged you to your room.

The guards shoved you onto the floor, you laid on your back feeling dizzy. Your eyes felt heavy and you passed out.

Never trust the Ratman!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

111K 2.2K 12
BURN - " trust no one " Cassiopeia Stewart survived the Flare ever since it started. Her parents decided that she and her little brother, Sam Stewart...
42.8K 1.3K 33
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✵ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
11.8K 226 21
Minho and Thomas are the best of friends, and they live conveniently close to each other. They hang out with a small circle of friends, which has alw...
2.2K 98 11
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ The Gladers eventually escape the maze, but now they must deal with more significant problems that will cost the...