The Quiet One || k.th✔️

By outcastedfl

Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followe... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Not a chapter
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Q&A Special? (Closed)
Q&A special answers 😅 (finally)

Sixteen

15.6K 638 437
By outcastedfl

‼️Please read the note at the end‼️
~

Including Jungkook.
——————————————

You and Taehyung some how managed to sneak back into the school without security knowing.

You were happy but concerned at how easy it was to sneak in.

You reunited with the guys in the hallway right outside of the cafeteria.

When they saw you approaching them with Tae on your arm they all had a confused look on their faces.

All except Jungkook, because he obviously knew what was going on.

"Hey guys!"

"Y/N, hey." Namjoon greeted, "I don't mean to sound a type of way but what's going on with you and Taehyung here?"

"Well actually Taehyung and I are together now."

They all stood there with blank expressions, you looked at Jungkook and he had a smirk on his face.

But when they all suddenly broke out into cheer and danced around you and Taehyung, before pouncing on you for a group hug, Jungkook's smile was wiped clean off his face.

He just stood there arms crossed.
Glaring at you all.

"Waaah, Y/N and our Taehyungie. Now we're like a whole family."

"Y/N you know what this means now right?" Jimin asked.

"What does this mean?"

"You're basically our little sister now!"

You chuckled, "you guys are the best."

In the midst of your celebrations as a new family.

Jungkook suddenly spoke up, only to say. "Are we gonna eat or what."

You guess Tae's still a little jealous because he responded with a, "Yah! Have some res-"

You cut him off and tried to defuse the situation. "No, no, Tae. Kookie's right we should eat. It's lunch time after all."

At that, everybody walked into the cafeteria and got their food.

When you chose a place to sit, you sat between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So guys I actually have something to say to you."

They all paused, some in the middle of swallowing, just to look up at you.

"What is it Y/N?" Yoongi inquired.

"Well you know how Jungkook and I were 'dating'." You used your fingers to make air quotes at the word dating.

They all nodded their heads, and you carried on with what you were saying.

"Well, we weren't actually together."

That's when Jimin hopped up out of his seat, "What?!? So you were single the whole time? Dang it."

Everyone turned to look at him, confused by what he meant.

He was so embarrassed that he slowly sunk back into his seat and Yoongi rubbed small circles in his back, in an attempt to comfort him.

"Yup, Kookie and I weren't dating, it was all a plan, to get Tae jealous. So that he would finally leave Lexi.

I knew that there was a possibility that he wouldn't want to be with me, but I just couldn't stand to see Tae with someone like her. So it was really my ultimate goal to just break them up."

Everyone around you went wide eyed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how selfish my actions were until now."

"Y/N, don't apologize. I should be the Sorry one, it's my fault that you had go so far to fake a relationship with someone, just to help me realize that the one I want was you all along."

Your heart softened at the words that left your boyfriend's mouth.

Then that's when Jungkook also decided to say something.

"Don't beat yourself up too much Y/N, because I was the one who proposed that we fake dated. This whole thing was my idea so I take full blame."

Taehyung faces Jungkook, "then I should really thank you Jungkook-ah, because your plan is what brought Y/N and I together."

Taehyung stretched his arm out to place his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Only for Jungkook to dodge it and say.

"You're welcome," his voice coated thick with bitterness.

Then he stormed out of the cafeteria with tears in his eyes.

You were about to get up when you felt a hand squeeze yours, it was Taehyung.

"Don't worry, he'll cool down in a bit. Let's just eat for now."

And that's what you all did, but you lost your appetite after seeing Jungkook so upset that you didn't eat anything from your plate.
////////////

The school day was over, and you haven't seen Jungkook all day.

You were worried about him, and you couldn't help but wonder why he was so upset.

You went to your locker to grab your library book so you could finally head home, but when you opened it all of your belongings were gone.

The only thing you saw was a crumpled piece of paper at the bottom of your locker.

'If your want your stuff, come to the girls locker room.'

Without even thinking twice, you were on your way to the girls locker room.

When you got there the lights were off, so you flipped the switch, and light flodded into the room.

Revealing the photos pasted all over the walls of the locker room.

When you took a closer look it was a photo of you and Taehyung, that night when you went to the park.

"Oh, my, gosh."

You remembered all those random flashes of lights that you brushed off.

And it all made sense now. Someone had been taking pictures of you at the park.

You examined the photos closer and picked up on the fact that every picture was of you receiving a kiss on the forehead from Taehyung.

You walked along the wall and got to the end where there was a huge blown up picture of you and Taehyung hugging.

With 'You'll pay for this, whore.' Written across it in red ink.

You placed your hand over your mouth in shock.

And that's when all the lights that you made the effort to turn on, shut off.

Leaving you in complete darkness.

You didn't have any time to react to the sudden loss of light, when a bag was drawn over your head and you were knocked to the ground.

You were tossed over someone's shoulder and they effortlessly carried you to the exit of the locker room.

Before they threw you out they whispered in your ear.

"You'll pay for this, whore."

You didn't recognize the voice, but you knew that from that day on you'll never forget the huskiness and deep tone.

Then your body met with the cold floor of the empty hall way.

When you stood back up the first thing you did was remove the bag from your head.

Then you went back to the door, and tried to open it, so you could confront your assailant.

But they were one step ahead of you and they locked the door.

You scanned your brain for who could possible be behind this, when one thought popped into your mind.

"What boy would be in the girls locker room?"
<>

Hey everyone, I just want to apologize for being so stupid. 'The Quiet One' reached 1K reads from a while ago, and I didn't say thank you yet.

So here I'm am, I truly appreciate all of you for reading, voting, and adding my book to your reading lists.

'The Quiet One' wouldn't be anything without you.

I hope you keep reading and that this book meets all your expectations. And I'll try to better myself as an author for you all.

Love you, and I'm forever grateful
❤️🤙✨

please don't judge me if this chapter is shit. I wrote it when I was basically half asleep, but I posted it anyways because for some reason I was excited to get it out.

See you next time☺️🤙✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
289K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
221K 6.6K 51
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 !TITLE CHANGE! FORMERLY 'THE POPULAR BOY' Jeon Jungkook is the popular boy in school. When Kim Taehyung transfers to his school he get...