Home Is Where The Reaper Is |...

Per maryfigzz

The daughter of Clay Morrow returns to Charming after four years away at college. Upon her return, an old fla... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
AHHH
NOT AN UPDATE
Message!
Chapter 40
HOLY SHIT
NOOO
...
Announcement!
Chapter 41:

Chapter 33

1.5K 48 3
Per maryfigzz

Savannah POV:

When Jax and I pull into Noelle's driveway, I immediately get the sense that Unser wasn't exaggerating. Something really bad has happened.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I say to Jax as he lightly knocks on the door.

"Me too."

I take a deep breath and Jax grabs my hand to comfort me. I've been so nervous since I learned I was pregnant about how Jax would feel. His reaction tonight just proves how much he truly loves and cares for me. I felt a sense of peace for a few short hours before I received the call that brought me here. I can feel it in my gut, that whatever waits for us behind the door, is not going to continue my short feeling of serenity. The handle on the door turns and Unser is the one to open it. His face is wary and sympathetic until he sees Jax.

"What the hell is he doing here?" He asks me, nodding in Jax's direction.

"You really think I'm gonna let my old lady out of my site my first night home?" Jax asks sarcastically.

"Guess not." Unser scoffs.

"What's going on Wayne?" I ask and he rubs his tired eyes with his wrinkled hands.

"I got a noise complaint at some abandoned warehouse, so I went to go check it out. I found Noelle beaten to pulp and crying in a corner." My mouth drops becoming slightly agape.

I have a feeling on where this is going. This must be why she asked for me.

"Jesus Christ. Who did it?" Jax asks as his breath increases along with his anger.

"I don't know, she won't talk much. Just kept asking for Savvy and begging me not to call Jeff."

"Maybe she'll tell me." I insist and attempt to push past Unser. However his arm stops me before I could break through his barrier.

"I gotta warn you, she's not in great shape, pretty roughed up." Unser says and I nod in understanding.

He withdraws his arm and allows me to make my way inside of the house. I navigate myself to the family room, only to find Noelle sitting with her knees to her chest and her head down. When she looks up at the sound of our presence, the condition of her face startles me. Unser was putting it lightly in his warning. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy, surely from crying and her left eye is purple and green forming a nasty shiner. Her lip is split and swollen and the rest of her face is scarcely littered with jagged cuts and scratches. I stagger back and Jax's hand immediately finds mine. The nature of her injuries are all too familiar to me and that trip down memory lane is one I'd rather skip.

"What's he doing here?" Noelle asks in between a whimper.

"He's here to help, he's on your side." I say lightly.

I release Jax hand and cautiously make my way over to her. I sit beside her and place my hand on her shoulder but she forces it off as if it was a brutal action.

"Noelle what happened?" I say softly.

Her eyes reluctantly glance at the two men standing a few feet away.

"Why don't you give us a minute?" I suggest. Unser nods in understanding but of course Jax is more stubborn about it.

"You sure?" He asks me.

"I got this." I ensure and he nods in understanding following Unser out the front door.

"What happened?" I ask again as she sniffles and wipes away a stray tear.

"I was driving home from the lot and some girl was freaking out that her baby was choking. I got out the car to go help her and then my mind went black. I woke up and there was a group of men and they-" A loud whimper escapes her lips making her unable to continue.

"Did they do to you what my ex did to me?" I ask hoping to get the answer out faster.

She simply nods her head and cries louder.

"Do you know who did it?" I ask.

"No." She manages through her heavy breathing.

"Holy shit. We need to call Jeff." I say and her eyes widen with panic.

"No! Please don't, he can't know about this."

"He's gonna see your face, how are you gonna explain that to him?" I ask her and she draws a blank.

"Please" She begs.

"Why don't you want him to know?" I question.

I know how hard it is to even admit what happened to you. Even saying the words out loud take time, but I also know that if I had a loving boyfriend and a whole mc worth of protection only minutes away, I would not withhold this information. So the question is why is she?

"He won't want me anymore." She says and sucks in a sharp breath.

"What are you talking about?"

"He barely wants me now, you think after finding out he's still gonna want me at all?"

"Of course he will, he loves you."

"No, he'll pity me, and stay with me because he feels too guilty to leave. I asked you here because I thought you would understand. Please don't tell them."

"I can't keep this from Jax or Jeff for that matter. If you don't tell them, then I will."

"This is my secret to keep, you can tell Jax but not Jeff or any of the other guys I'm begging you."

I thought about for multiple minutes before coming to the conclusion that she's right. It is her secret and I can't just openly reveal it if that's not what she wants.

"Fine, for now I'll keep this between me and Jax, but sooner or later they will find out. They always do."

"Fine" She says and wipes away the moisture on her cheeks.

"How are you gonna explain your face to Jeff?"

"Unser already took care of it. He staged a car accident."

"Well, we should get you to St.Thomas to get checked out."

"No, I'm fine." She insists.

"Its not a suggestion.Jax has a friend who works at the hospital. She won't say anything to anyone, I promise." I inform her as she nods in understanding.

"Okay."

"I need to tell him the truth for this to work." I say and once again just nods her head.

I step outside and find Jax and Unser both smoking a cigarette on the front steps. Unser understands my presence and takes it as his cue to go back inside the house. As much as I hate to do this, I'm gonna have to make Jax turn to Tara for help.

Ever since I was a kid, I always had a crush on Jax. Him being four years older than me caused him to always be more experienced than I was. When he had his first real girlfriend at sixteen, I was only twelve and probably still playing with dolls. It just so happened that his first girlfriend was Tara and my long time crush caused most of my resentment to her. When they were sharing their first time, I was having my first kiss. It was only when I was eighteen, about to graduate high school and Jax was twenty-two did things change for us. I learned how to use my female persuasions to my advantage. Though we never had sex until the night before I left, we had a strong spark between us my whole senior year. Tara of course was always in the way of that until they broke up just before I set off for Orange County. I guess I may feel threatened by her despite the fact that I am now carrying Jax's child. As much as I would rather go to anyone else, SAMCRO had limited connections at St. Thomas.

"She talk?" Jax asks taking a pull from his cigarette.

"Yeah, but can you put that out before I tell you." I say referring to the burning stick of harmful chemicals between his fingers.

Growing up around all smokers, cigarettes never really bothered me. I myself do sometimes indulge in one, but now that I'm pregnant I feel very protective of the growing being inside of me.

"Right, sorry I forgot about the rugrat in there." He says and pokes my stomach playfully, as he drops his cigarette to the floor and stomps it out with his foot.

"Before I tell you, you have to promise this stays between us. As much as Jeff has the right to know you can't tell him and I mean it Jax." I say warningly.

"Okay."

"I mean it, this stays between us." I say and hold up an accusatory finger.

"I get it babe, I promise." Jax says as he hold his hands up in defence.

"Some girl tricked her into going to her car, when she was close enough she knocked her out. She woke up in the warehouse Unser found her in and a group of men beat and rapped her." I say with a deep sigh.

I now see the anger presenting itself through his blue eyes. Jax was never one to stand for abusing women.

"Who was it?" He asks as his chest heaves up and down.

"She doesn't know, but you have to promise not to tell Jeff. Unser crashed her car, made it look like an accident. I need you to call Tara and get Noelle in to St.Thomas, make Tara confirm the injuries or whatever."

"I can't do that." Jax says coldly.

"You have to." I insist.

"Don't you remember how much worse things were, when you waited to tell everyone?"

"Jax, it's her secret to keep, you can't just go and expose her after what she's just been through. I had months to process things before you all found out. You can't do that to her and you know it."

"Fine, but when Jeff finds out all hell will break loose."

"I know." I say.

-------------------------------------------------

As Jax fills Tara in on the situation, I sit with Noelle in one of the rooms. After a few minutes Tara makes her way into the room as well. Glad to say she hasn't gotten any prettier, but not like she needed to with an already good looking face such as hers.

"Noelle, I'm Dr. Knowles a friend of club. Jax filled me in on your situation and I'll help you out." Tara says in that sweet doctor voice nobody wants to hear.

"Thank you so much." Noelle says and Tara only smiles at her.

"Why don't you go and put this gown on so we can go ahead and run some tests." She instructs as she hands Noelle a blue hospital gown.

Noelle complies and closes the door to the small bathroom leaving me and Tara alone in the room.

"Nice to see you again Savannah, it's been a while." She says.

"I can think of nicer things, but I suppose it is."

"You and Jax huh? Can't say I didn't see that one coming." She says and chuckles at her own remark.

"I guess it was pretty obvious back then, just as it is now." I tell her marking Jax as my territory.

"Does he know?" She asks with a small smirk upon her lips.

"Know what?"

"That your pregnant?" She questions further.

How the hell does she know that?

"He does, the question is how do you know?"

"I've seen my fair share of pregnant women and you have the glow. Congratulations, I'm happy for you both." She says and honestly she actually sounds kind of genuine.

"Well thank you, but we haven't told anyone else yet so if you could keep this to yourself that would be great."

"Of course."

"Glad we understand each other." I say and make my exit out of the room in search of Jax.

A/N: Hiiii! I know I said I would be updating more now that it's summer but I underestimated the course load that my summer school English course would have. Im sorry :( But I finish the 28th of July so after that I actually promise to update more. BTW WOW I got over 600 reads since the last time I updated and now I'm almost at 7000 reads HOLY SHIT that may not seem like a lot compared to most of the stories on wattpad but for me that is amazing!!! Thank you so much everyone and especially for these few who always Vote: Vickyandcory, Allie122491, rise_of_anarchy, KimaraEllison, TiffanyNichole0 and CrazyPebbles21!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

Byyyyy

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.1K 28
Can the new Sheriff's daughter possibly stay away from Charming's blue-eyed bad boy? (Sons Of Anarchy FanFiction)
302K 4.7K 30
Being a sister to a Son was not what Jess wanted so she left Charming behind her. It has been eight years since she has been in Charming but with a t...
6.8K 190 23
When Abby Munson left Charming, she swore she would never return. Four years later, she returns to step in as legal counsel for the Sons of Anarchy...
219K 4.1K 40
[COMPLETED] You left Tig 4 years ago and you're currently in an abusive relationship with a 4-year old daughter. Your boyfriend loses his job and dec...