Beatrix

Von flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... Mehr

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

FIVE

18K 720 1.2K
Von flawsomek

A M O N T H L A T E R

Zane didn't bother saying a word to Prince about the situation. If any harm was done to his baby sister, he was going to handle him.

Prince soon caught on that Zane knew, due to the death glares. He had no choice to fall back, because his own brother wouldn't help him get away from the beating of Zane.

Tatum stayed with him for a good three weeks. She told her mother that she was scared of the bus ride and walking home, because she was afraid to get jump. Zane made it clear that Prince wasn't about to lift a finger, so it was time for her to go home.

Beatrix was still being mean to Zane, but he brought it on himself. Zane was hoeing and bringing girls to his home leaving Beatrix dumbfounded. She was beyond hurt and jealous.

However, her and Tory Lanez texted heavy. She learned a lot about him and he was very understanding. Beatrix liked that the texting never grew stale.

This was the time Zane was going to stop playing with her. She was going to let him feel the same way she felt.

•••

Beatrix yawned and struggled to keep her eyes open so she could finish her test.

She cleared her throat and sat up. She blinked a couple of times and finished the test. It was easy since she studied the cheat sheet before coming. Tatum came in clutch with finding the test answers.

RINNNNGGG

Beatrix gathered her things to leave. She passed her scantron up front and left. She went on the hall where her locker was. She got her backpack out and put her binder inside. When she turned around...

"Wussup?" Dynasty said. These were fighting words for Beatrix.

Beatrix only looked at her like she was mentally unstable. Dynasty wasn't the same. She had uneven skin with dark circles around her eyes and her hair was disoriented.

"Oh," she chuckled. "You done got thick, new wardrobe, a little glow. You must forgot you still beneath me bitch?"

"Leave her alone," a girl that worked for West said.

"Right she didn't do nothing to you," the other worker said.

Beatrix walked passed her and with a fast pace to Zane's car. Her breathing was inaccurate and her heart rate was going faster.

"What's wrong with you?" Zane frowned.

Beatrix was too busy looking out the window. She shook her head and laid back.

•••

"Wake up," Zane said shaking her. She got up and frowned.

"You don't have to put your hands on me, Imma light sleeper," she said in a raspy voice.

He sucked his his teeth and got out the car. "I'm so done with you."

She rolled her eyes and pulled out her honey bun she didn't eat. She was craving honey buns the whole week.

"Let me have some," Zane suggested as he brought her hand that held the honey bun to his mouth. He got a bite that took the whole honey bun out the wrapper.

"You get on my nerves," she mumbled. "I'm hungry and you just gone sit up there and eat my honey bun...remember that."

He winked at her and followed her to the kitchen. He could annoy her since Ziyanna stayed over Zane's grandmother's house since it was the weekend.

DING DING

Beatrix smiled ear to ear and typed away.

Tory Lanez💗: I can't wait to see you again gorgeous. I'm not used to all this long distance lust.😩

Beatrix: The feeling is mutual 🤧

Tory Lanez💗: Send me another picture of yo sexy ass😍😍😍

Beatrix giggled out loud and looked at the text again. She had been sending him regular selfies with no filter just good light.

"That better be Tatum you texting," Zane frowned while all on her back.

"No it's my new boo," she smirked and moved from him. "So don't be up on me like that.... I'm a faithful girlfriend."

He laughed and looked up. "Beatrix stop playing with me. What type of game you playing?"

"No games," she shrugged. "You're not ready to leave your hoes alone but he is."

"Who is the nigga you talking to?"

"We don't talk he's my boyfriend," she lied with a smirk. "I'm seeing him tomorrow."

"No you not," he chuckled. "You hanging with me tomorrow."

"We not cool-."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

They both raced to the door but Beatrix beat him to it. When she opened it, they both turned their nose up.

"H-Heyyy baby," Reagan slurred. Zane pushed Beatrix back and held a menacing expression.

"The fuck you want?" He said calmly with his fists clenched.

"Umm...you got some blow," she smiled. "Wait...I think I got a few dollars on me."

Reagan looked horrible. Her teeth was yellow her skin was darker than usual. She didn't have her weave in so her her short hair was matted. She had on an oversized coat with some dingy jeans. She loss a lot of weight and was real jumpy.

"You come to my apartment with that shit again, Imma fuck you up," he threatened. "I don't deal drugs."

"Yeah you do," she smirked touching him. "Come here so I could make you feel good."

He pushed her powerfully and slammed the door shut. His chest heaved up and down as he stormed upstairs. Beatrix was already upstairs because she didn't enjoy seeing Reagan like that.

He sat on the edge of the bed and buried his head in his hands. Zane couldn't believe that the mother of his first child was now a crack head. Sad thing about it was that he had to lie to Ziyanna like her mother went on vacation. It hurts him every time she ask "when is mommy coming back". He needed to avoid Ziyanna ever running across Reagan. She would be scarred for life.

He was knocking out of his thoughts when Beatrix's gentle touch wrapped around his torso and buried her head in the crook of his neck. "You know after the storm, the sun is bound to shine. I have faith in you that you'll raise Ziyanna to be the best she can be. You turned my life into something and I will never forget that. I promise you'll be okay."

He slowly looked back at her and she shot him a warm smile and wiped his tears with her small hands. He licked his lips, before he pressed them against hers. She closed her eyes as the kiss deepened. He leaned over on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him.

"Beatrix Jae Delaney," Zane sighed. "I know I only known you for about two months, but a nigga loves you."

Beatrix smiled ear to ear as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. "I-I love you too."

Their tongues started to slither inside each other's mouth and she was beyond turned on. She reached down and started stroking his prick making him hard. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter as Zane left passion marks on her neck.

He trailed down to her inner thighs and she didn't hesitate to spread them. He started licking her bud while inserting two fingers inside making her squirm. He started off slow but he wanted to her to cry out for him to stop. He started to suck and flick his tongue faster and push his fingers inside faster.

"Hmmm," she moaned while gripping his hair. She couldn't go anywhere so she had to accept all the pleasure he was giving her body. "Zane!...oh my gooddahh!"

He loved the way she tasted and he could give her head all day if he wanted. She still didn't warn him when she was about to release, but it didn't bother him. He took his fingers out of her and told her to suck her sweetness off, which she did.

He bricking up by her love faces. He was turning her into a freak and was loving it.

"Lemme feel you daddy," she moaned while grinding. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back as he rubbed his tip on her slit.

Zane laid on top of her and pinned her hands down. He didn't know what had gotten into Beatrix but she was going nuts. She grabbed his penis and inserted it inside herself.

"You wetter than a motherfucker," he groaned while immersing inside. She grabbed the back of his neck and moaned softly. "I wanna hear you scream."

She gasped loudly as he inserted every inch with full effect. He went to a speed she wasn't used to while bringing her legs above her shoulders and it made her whimper and scratch his back.

"Zane!" Beatrix whimpered. "Uhhh...Stop-stop-stop-stop!"

"Take it baby," he whispered as he continuously plundered inside. "Yeah, just like that...shit."

Her muscles tightened around his shaft and sent him in a drive. He pulled out before he came. He wanted to wear her out tonight. "Turn over and arch yo back."

Her body shook a bit as she did as told. She hissed when Zane roughly smacked her butt. "You getting thick ma. That ass round now."

She looked back at him while still in the position and licked her teeth. "I wonder who caused that."

He bit his lip and unceremoniously wrapped her hair in his fist. He slid inside her tight walls and wore her out like he was. She did just what he wanted her to do and he was grateful.

"Please Zane! I'm bout to cum!" she yelped. He let go of her hair and her head instantly buried in the sheets. He slowed down only to press his thumbs inside her back dimples. "Cum for daddy then."

Five hard pumps later, Zane was laid right in between Beatrix's legs. They both put each other to sleep.

•••

A M O N T H L A T E R

Beatrix continuously threw up that Saturday morning. She was out for fall break and it had already started off horrible.

"You good?" Zane frowned.

She shook her head. "I've been nauseous lately. Plus, my boobs are fucking hurt."

He furrowed his eyebrows and went over and touched her breasts. "Yo your boobs have been getting bigger."

"I need to go to the doctor Zane," she whined. "Something is wrong with me. I haven't had my period in two months and my body is changing."

Zane knew exactly what it was but he wasn't going to tell her. "Imma take you."

•••

"Well Miss. Delaney," Dr. Hughes started. "You're indeed pregnant."

Beatrix laughed. "Huh? Repeat that again because it sound like you just said I was pregnant."

She smiled and shook her head. "Yes you are. Ten weeks to be exact."

Beatrix raised her eyebrows. "No-no-no...Doc I'm still in school. I can't have kids. I want to have a-."

"A black eye if you finish the rest of that stupid ass sentence," Zane mugged her. "You having my child."

She cut her eyes at him and then back at the doctor. She was beyond irritated with Zane.

"Alright then," Dr. Hughes chuckled nervously. "Miss. Delaney, the gel I'm about to put on your stomach may be a little cold."

Beatrix flinched and furrowed her eyebrows. "What you mean may be a little cold? That is cold."

Dr. Hughes laughed at Beatrix. Her appearance came of as a sweet little girl but she was really feisty.

"How's my child doing in there doc?" Zane asked, which made Beatrix scoffed.

"Your children are doing just fine," she smirked. "Congratulations mom and dad...you're having twins."

"Oh hell nawl," Beatrix said lowly.

•••

"It takes two to make a fucking baby!" Zane argued. "You willingly had unprotected sex with me."

"No," she drawled. "You more experienced than I am. You should know how better. I shouldn't have to ask you. I thought you was smart enough to at least not get me pregnant."

"Oh so I'm dumb now?"

"If the shoe fits, wear the motherfucker," she said rolling her neck. "Zane I don't know about having twins and shit."

He sucked his teeth and scrunched his face up. "What the fuck you don't know?! Ion give a fuck about what West and Prince think they gone do to me! I will kill you, if you kill my twins! I put that on everything!"

"Bastard," she mumbled while storming upstairs. She slammed the door and plopped down on the bed.

"The fuck Imma do with twins," she mumbled to herself. "I don't even have a job, a diploma, I haven't even started my life yet."

•••

"You got her pregnant?!" Vicky yelled. "How stupid are you? You need to get tested for HIV or something and when the babies get here, get a dna test. Eshé said she slept with Tory Lanez a month ago. No telling who else she's been sleeping with."

Zane clenched his jaw and eyed his mother in pure darkness. "Imma say this one time...don't you or Eshé ever talk about my girlfriend. If y'all ain't got shit nice to say, don't say nothing at all. I took her virginity, I loved her when people hated her for no reason. I saved her life, and now I'm the first one to get her pregnant...with twins. I could care less about what you think. Just don't be in my face talking down on her because Imma say some imma regret."

"You either gonna deal with Beatrix or be petty and not see me and Ziyanna again."

"You wouldn't do that," Vicky squinted at him. "I have reasons for not liking that girl."

"You know ma, I thought pops said you was your own person back in the the day," he said. "You didn't give a fuck about what nobody said, but soon as Eshé feed you lies, you're quick to change on them.... Ian even gone lie, I love that girl. If you don't respect that, then it's fuck you."

Vicky slapped him but it didn't effect him. She had tears running down her face. "Really? You turn your back on blood?"

"Look, do you respect me being with Beatrix?" Zane sighed.

"Hell no!" Vicky growled. "She sent you hear to talk to me any kind of way. How dare you?"

He shook his head, because his mother was bugging out. She was team Beatrix until Eshé started being messy.

"I'm too stress for this," he sighed. "Bye ma."

•••

Zane walked in the apartment with two Popeyes bags. Ziyanna ran up to him and hugged his knees.

"Wussup knucklehead?"

"Nothing, but Lil bit is being weird...I hugged her for like seventy hours so she could stop crying. She keeps reading a letter that makes her cry."

"Ight, go sit down so I can fix yo food," he sighed.

After fixing Ziyanna her plate, he jogged upstairs and Beatrix was laughing but tears came down.

She looked up at Zane and jumped in his arms. She kissed him and cheered. "I GOT IN!"

She waved the paper in his face. "I ACTUALLY GOT IN, ZANE!"

He smirked and read the paper for himself. "Congratulations Beatrix Delaney-you're in....You've been admitted to the University of Michigan college of literature, science, and arts for fall of 2019."

His deep dimples showed and she couldn't help but smile in admiration. Zane picked her up again and spin her around. "That's what I'm talking bout."

"I just can't believe this is happening," she smiled. "You know imma have to move down there."

"We're going to have to move down there," he corrected as he felt on her stomach. She scoffed playfully and pecked his lips again.

"What am I going to do about high school?" She frowned. "They're going to stress the fuck out of me and I'm not going to be able to catch up."

He shook his head. "I already made up my mind that you're going to finish high school at home."

Beatrix smiled. "You're the best, big poppa."

Zane smirked and licked his pink lips. "I love it when you call me big poppa."

She laughed and buried her head into his chest. "You're so childish."

He moved a strand of hair behind her ear and looked at her. Her body had gotten full and she already had a pregnancy glow. "You eating for three now so I brought some Popeyes blackened chicken tenders for you. When you done I gotta assignment for you."

She playfully smirked and bit her lip while looking down at his sagging jeans.

"Nah," he chuckled. "Not that type of assignment lil bit."

Beatrix started to feel on it while eyeing Zane. "So if I was to suck your dick right now, you would turn me down?"

"Girl you don't know how to suck no dick," he chuckled.

•••

Beatrix had Zane wrapped around her finger. He was following her everywhere she went, he bought her things just because, and honestly he had now cut off all his hoes. Who knows for how long though.

"Zane I found a house," Beatrix said at the computer desk. Zane made his way over eating a sandwich and looked at it.

"See it has six bedrooms and five bathrooms..." she informed while getting a bite of his sandwich. "Ziyanna can have a bigger room to play in with a bathroom. We can have our own spacious office. They even got a man cave in the basement, baby. They look at pretty master room....oh and for the twins they will be right next door and it's a guest room that can fit two full sized beds. It also has a pool and jacuzzi."

"I like it," he nodded in approval. "Yeah the man cave caught my attention."

"Zane?"

"Hmm?"

"Why haven't I met your...friends?" She asked. "I know I can't meet your family but I would like to meet your friends. Were those guys that laughed at me your friends?"

"Hell no," he retorted. "Luckily, I used to live Ann Arbor, Michigan so most of my family and friends are down there. I mean you met West and Joncia."

Beatrix sighed. "I just wish your family like me. I am going to have your babies and I'm helping you raise Yanna."

"Fuck them," he said waving it off. "Tatum likes you, my father likes you, O'Shea likes you but you could never be next to him or alone with his horny ass."

She laughed at his last statement. "You know Tatum gave him my number when I first met him. He still text me."

"You answer?" Zane frowned.

"No, because he's always texting me weird stuff."

He shook it off. "Anyways my father's side lives in Ann Arbor. I've been saving up a lot of money since I got in the game. I'm about to get out of it and invest my money."

"Really?" She smiled as he spin her around in the rolling chair. "What are you going to invest it in?"

He shrugged. "Shit I don't know..."

"You don't have any desires?" She looked at him lazily. "Zane stop spinning me I'm getting dizzy."

He stopped. "I just know my desires are to make money, take care of my children, and blow yo back out."

She snorted. "I hear ya big daddy Zane."

He leaned down and kissed her. "Mhm...c'mere and let me fulfill my desires and blow that back out now."

•••

Beatrix and Joncia went shopping for Zane's upcoming birthday. Beatrix wasn't the only one saving money. She still had money save from when she babysat to when she started receiving checks. Then there was Zane's allowance.

Zane volunteered his platinum card to her, but she insisted on using her own money. She wasn't the type to depend on anyone and he liked that.

"What size that big ass nigga wear?" Joncia said looking through the Ralph Lauren rack.

"Extra large," Beatrix shrugged while touching the cologne. She had already bought him some bape shirts, robin jeans, Neiman Marcus jeans, true religion fits, and cologne she would like him to wear.

"You buying all this stuff when you need to buy some sexy lingerie before you start to show," Joncia smirked.

Beatrix only smiled and shook her head. "Ion...ion feel comfortable with that."

"Girl you fine as fuck now, you should be comfortable," she hyped. "I mean you were cute months ago but you've sprouted. I'll be glad when you see how pretty you are."

Beatrix stayed quiet and looked in the other direction. "Let's go get me a lingerie set."

•••

"How does it look, Cia?" Beatrix asked nervously.

Joncia smiled and nodded. "That's the one. That teal really compliment your golden skin."

"Thank you," she smiled in the mirror. "It's a little uncomfortable though."

"Girl it ain't gone be on for long," she smirked. "You need to buy that."

Similar to this 👇🏾

"He better like this hundred dollar set," Beatrix sighed. "And these six inch heels."

"Now you just need a new hair look and you gone be straight."

•••

"How Bebe doing?" West asked as he smoked a blunt. "She probably giving you the blues with the baby and all."

"Man hell yeah," Zane sighed. "She'll curse me out then turn around and be all on me."

West shook his head and chuckled. "I knew y'all was gone start fucking with each other. Even how much you tried to front like you wasn't feeling her."

Zane chuckled as well. "Besides her attitude, she really been helping me. You know that shit with Reagan been having me fucked up. She been holding me down ever since."

West nodded. "You know I told all my workers not to sell to her."

"That was pointless because she gets it from Ginger now. It's crazy how she got it under control but Reagan is on her last leg. I heard Ginger kicked her out and she's a prostitute now."

"Sad case man......Ginger like Whitney Houston with it though," he mumbled. "You gone be straight my nigga and you need to tell Ziyanna what's up."

Zane frowned. "You think it's easy to tell a five year old her mother is a crackhead and don't want shit to do with her?"

"Look, I never said that. But if you keep that secret from her, it's gonna hurt her bad in the future."

Zane took a long pull from the blunt and exhaled. He had too much on his plate and his birthday was tomorrow. "Imma fuck with you tomorrow so we can hit the strip club."

"Ight old ass nigga," he smirked and smacked hands with him. "Aye tell Bebe my mother wanna see her, she says it's important...she want all of there."

Zane scoffed to himself. There was no way in hell he was going to mention that to Beatrix. She was just going to have to find that information by herself.

•••

Zane walked inside his apartment dumbfounded. There were roses everywhere and big black gift bags with red tissue paper inside . He walked over and opened all of them. He had new Xbox one games, clothing, cologne, and jewelry.

That's when he heard heels click clack down the steps. "Baby you ain't have to do-damn."

Beatrix was stunning. Her once black wavy hair was now burgundy and straight, stopping at the small of her back. She wore her lingerie set with the diamond studded heels. She also wore a choker to match her heels and set. He really didn't get a clear view of her set since she had on a silk robe. Her face was bare but put gold shimmer lotion on so she can get a nice pop to her outfit.

Beatrix smiled at him and motioned her index finger for him to come. Zane didn't hesitate to meet her halfway. Her started to caress her body. "Damn Beatrix you-you-you...shit."

The heels made her reach his neck. So she could finally stop trying to break her neck to look up at him. "I look good to you, baby?"

"Good ain't even the word I'm looking for," he chuckled nervously. "Damn my stomach feeling all out of place and shit."

"You're getting butterflies in your stomach, Zane," she giggled.

"What's up under here?" Zane asked looking at her body.

She pushed passed him and walked down the rest of of the stairs. She sexily walked to the couch and looked over shoulder. "Come take it off me and see."

Zane smiled. Beatrix had him sprung and he never felt that way towards anyone. She was so beautiful and the teasing just had him feeling nervous.

"Sit down,"she ordered softly. He did as told and sat at the edge of the couch. He was eager to see what she had under the robe. He took of slowly and his eyes widened.

"Imma have to give you a new nickname because you ain't lil bit no more," he chuckled. Her boobs filled the bralette and her mini skirt rose up due to her thighs.

She bit her lip and looked down at him. He looked like he had a long stressful day and decided to get high. He was still sexy though with his jean jacket over his navy blue polo hoodie. He had on a chocolate Louis Vuitton belt but still sagged in his designer jeans.

"You've been stressed?" She asked rubbing his head. "Tell momma what's wrong."

He still held a grip on her hips. "Hell yes...because of Reagan I gotta break my baby's heart and tell her what's really going on."

She shook her head. "I can't relate to what you going through but I'm always here to listen...annnddd"

She got on her knees and unbuckled his pants, bringing them down to his ankles. She gripped his manhood while looking at him. "Let me relieve all your stress."

With his hands, he combed her hair into a ponytail and held a grip on it. She started to go at it and he threw his head back. Having sex with Beatrix, did relieve his stress.

She was still going at it and managed to snake her tongue in a circular motion. He loved all the freaky nasty stuff she had just started doing. Her gagging, gargling, spitting and etcetera, made his toes curl. "Shit, watch out."

He didn't want nut on her face or in her mouth but she insisted. She swallowed all the kids he had released. It was a little sticky, but she liked how it tasted. She gave his tip a kiss before getting up and sitting on his lap. "I cater to you...what else can I get you?"

Zane licked his lips and stood up with her still wrapped around him. He made his way inside the kitchen and laid her across the island, where she had champagne in a bucket of ice and freshly sliced strawberries on a tray.

He started licking her vanilla scented body that tasted good as well. She let out soft moans as she winded her hips. Her hormones were going crazy and she needed sexual attention quickly. "Zane you ain't gotta give me head tonight."

"I don't have to but I want to and I'm going to," he shot back. He gave her head in the sloppiest way, but she preferred for him to do it like that all the time now. He picked her up again and pinned her against the refrigerator.

She yelped and hit him in his back for jamming it inside her. She forgot all about being mad when he started plunging inside her in a steady pace. Their breathing was heavy, their bodies were moving in sync, and you could still hear Beatrix's wetness on top of it.

>>>>>>

This were their first time making love and it felt good. She even let him record it, but he'll never show anyone. They had sex everywhere and tried different positions that they should've did a long time ago.

Zane was still sleep and it was going on one in the afternoon so she decided to clean up before cooking. She fixed him chicken and powdered waffles with with a side of fruit and syrup. She put his plate on a breakfast tray with a beer and glass of water.

She slowly walked upstairs and saw Zane sitting up and watching cartoons since that's what Beatrix was watching in the morning.

"Good afternoon birthday boy," she cooed and sat his food beside him. "You look so cute."

He gave her a weak smile since he was still sleepy. He looked at her stomach seeing it was a small pudge since she wore a crop top and booty shorts. "Tee shirt and pants please."

Beatrix rolled her eyes. "You mean to tell me you wake up with the shits?"

"Uh yeah...I'm the birthday nigga," he said cockily. "You do as I say."

She rolled her eyes harder and digged in the bottom drawer for a shirt and bottoms. He stared at her ass openly. He saw that it was spreading and forming a cup.

She didn't have to wear a bra so she just threw on her hot pink nike shirt and leggings. Zane furrowed his eyebrows while looking at her as he ate. "Bra please."

She swung her head in his direction and looked at him like he had five heads. "Really?"

"Yes please," he said smartly. "Matter of fact, I'm gonna pick out your outfit. You cater to me, right?"

"I can't wait till that clock strikes twelve," she chuckled. "You're acting like a brat."

*Iphone opening(default)*

"Hello," Beatrix answered.

"Where you at B? My mother said she got some important to tell us. I know you ain't on no petty shit...ain't nobody putting they hands on you anymore," West said impatiently.

She jerked her head back. "Hold up, I don't know what you're talking about. When was I informed about this?"

"That nigga Zane was supposed to tell you!"

"Umm, you don't have to yell at me...I will be there shortly." She rolled her eyes and hung up. She then looked at Zane sideways. "Why you ain't tell me my sister wanted to talk to me."

He shrugged with an attitude and got up to take a shower. He smacked her butt and she hit him. "I can't stand you."

•••

Zane was playing dress up with Beatrix. He really just wanted her to be late. He didn't want her over there but he knew West wouldn't put her in harms way.

She wore a long beige cardigan with a jean shirt to match her fitted jeans. Her Gianvito Rossi nude high heels complimented her French tipped toenails. She put her hair into a neat bun and accessorized from her neck to ankles.

"Call me when you finish, Cookie," Zane said calling her by her new nickname. They pecked a few times until West rudely interrupted it.

"Stay close by," she said lowly.

West grabbed her hand and they walked inside the house. Everyone was there, her grandparents, her sister, her nieces and nephews, her aunts and uncles, and her cousins.

They couldn't lie and say that Beatrix wasn't beautiful because she was. The last time they seen her she was wearing tights, white tee shirts, and hoodies with her hair in ponytails.

"Hey how y'all doing," she greeted and sat close to West.

Ginger scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I thought you'd be still on that grown man's dick still...is that why it took you so long."

Beatrix sighed. "I can happily walk out because I don't have to be here."

"Chill out," West said sternly. "We came here for my moms."

Beatrix rolled her eyes at Ginger and turned her attention on Everly, who was smiling at her in admiration.

"Beatrix I want to apologize for the way I treated you, baby," she started. "Only the strongest survive and you're a true survivor. You put up with all the hatred and now look at you. I love you, I truly do. I hope somewhere in your heart you can forgive me."

Beatrix patted underneath her eyes since she had on makeup. "It's been seventeen years and now you want to do this. I know you didn't like me but your reason why is pathetic. I never meant to hurt y'all happy family. The person you should be blaming is the lady who gave birth to you, who is now in that vase over there."

"Actually I'm right here," Faith smiled.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

242K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
1.4K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...