Jesse-Satan's Instrument (Seq...

Af ArianneBarroma

He wasn't finished. He wasn't going to be defeated. Especially not to a teenage girl. She didn't quit. She w... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

372 15 0
Af ArianneBarroma

Chapter 4

                                                       LUCIA

                I sprinted as fast as I could towards Jesse’s apartment. Before I knew it I found myself face to face with a door I had once seen. The building where I had taken Jesse’s grandmother away from him...I reached for the handle. It didn’t budge; locked. Quickly I scanned for any on-lookers. The coast was clear. Swiftly I placed my hand over the handle, and twisted my wrist. I heard the lock snap. With one rapid motion I flung the door open and slipped inside. Frantically I ran up the stairs. Flight after flight after flight. Where was he?!

                “-Please just leave!” I heard a voice echo a level above me. My legs responded without hesitation.

                It was him I knew it. His voice quivered, he was scared. Lucifer must still be in the apartment.

                Finally I found myself in front of his door. It was closed, but luckily unlocked. Swiftly I burst in, and found myself facing Lucifer; his face was just as cruel as I remembered.

                “W-Who are you?!” Jesse gasped.

                I wanted to throw my hands around him, to hug him, to let him know that he was okay. But I knew I couldn’t. Especially if he didn’t know who I was.

                “Lucifer,” I croaked. “Leave! NOW!”

                He shook his head, tisk-ing as he did. “Have you not learned yet my child? You must never raise your voice to the devil! You could get into a lot of trouble!”

                “Get the hell out! He doesn’t want to go with you. You know just as well as I do that you can’t take things that don’t belong to you.”

                He sighed. “Yes, unfortunately. The power of free will can’t be meddled with; such a shame. No matter, I don’t want him to come with me to hell.”

                “I don’t care what you want!” I spat.

                “Please,” Jesse stammered. “I don’t know who you two are, but please, please leave.”

                Lucifer smiled the same gut cringing smile. “Very well, I may be Satan, but it doesn’t mean I can’t be polite.”

                Bullshit.

                He dipped his head, “I’ll see you soon Jesse. Feel better yes? You’re grandmother is in a better place.” His eyes moved towards me. “Lucia,”

                And with that he was gone. He left with a soft fade, as if he wasn’t standing there in the first place. By the time the devil disappeared, the room became quiet.

                “Jesse,” I whispered slowly approaching him.

                He looked up at me, his eyes bewildered.

                “Are you alright?”

                “I-I...”

                I reached for his hand, his shoulder, his face, anything.

                “Leave.” He mumbled.

                “What?”

                “Leave! Get out!”

                “But, Jesse.”

                “I said leave!!!”

                I stood there for what felt like eternity. My heart slowed down, my breath became shallow. “Jesse...”

                His face flashed red, his hands clenched to fist, and he took a step closer. I stared at him as he did. Some part of me wished this was all just a joke. That he actually did remember who I was. “I don’t know who you are...but I don’t want you here.”

                I opened my mouth to say something. But nothing came out, so instead I began to turn around. My legs made their way towards the door; slowly. He couldn’t be serious. But he was. I took one last look back. The boy with curly brown hair was hunched over, curled in a ball on the ground. The boy who came to hell, for a girl he barely knew, was on the floor, crying. My heart clenched.

                So I left.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.8K 833 10
"My fucking french fry!" "Suck it bitch." °•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•° Adam was beaten to the point he fell towards the mortal plan. Now he lives 'temp...
1.1K 92 25
This is the final book to the series, or is it? Every journey has to reach its end. But how will her story will end is the true question. Nicole has...
168K 6.7K 21
When Jesse gets to the sacrifice's glade he is unimpressed with the girl laying on the ground crying. Then his anger is ignited. She doesn't meet the...
"Oh Hell" Af Death

Fan Fiktion

5 0 8
Ella Lopez was having a bad day... or week... or however long it had been. First there was being asked to drop her cool aunt act to deal with her fr...