Au Sans x Reader oneshots (DI...

Door Lily34557

This book is discontinued for now since I'm middle of doing another oneshot book and into something else. So... Meer

Requests??
Ink x creative! bullied! sweet! reader
Reaper (Death) x Goddess of life! Reader
CT! PJ x Palette's sister! Skeleton! Reader
[REQUEST] Underfell! Goth x Royal Guard! Reader
Librarian! Goth x Skeleton! reader
Naj! Swapfell x Shy! Pregnant! Reader
[REQUEST] Naj! PJ x Nerd! reader
[REQUEST] Seraphim Sans x Reader
[REQESTED] Guard! Sans x Princess! Reader
[REQESTED] Fell! Palette x Reader
Requests are closed for now
A/n
Cheater! Human! Sans x Singer! Reader
Follow and read
Again no more requests please
Writer's block
..I'm Sorry..
Wow..

[REQUEST] Naj! Palette x Nerd! reader

4.7K 83 104
Door Lily34557

Requested by Floor_child234

~~Your POV.~~

"But dad! I don't want to transfer to another school!!" I argued with my dad who just told me that we're moving to a new house soon because how my school treated me.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). But I'm not allowing you to continue going to that horrible school! You should be glad that your going to a new school soon besides, don't you remember that you complained that you wanted to go to another school??" Dad asked while packing his stuff.

I sighed and walked up to my room to pack my things. While packing I heard my door creak and as I turned around, I see my younger sister, Lillian, peeking through my door. I adjusted my glasses while looking at her than turned back to finish packing.

"Hey sis, what do you think our new school will be like??" She asked as she sat on top of my bed.

"I don't know, I just hope we don't get bullied that's all." I answered her truthfully.

~~3 hours later~~

We had all finish packing and were heading to the car but I turned to the house I lived in ever since I was born. I looked at it and smiled a little.

"(Y/n), hurry up!" Lillian yelled from the back seat window.

I closed the door of the house that once was home and ran to the car, sitting in the back seat with my sister. Dad started the car and drove us away to the new house, I looked back at our old house, feeling tears building up and letting one tear slip.

"Goodbye to the place I called home...." I whispered quietly to myself, seeing the house get smaller and smaller until it was out of view.

It took us at least a day or two to get to our new house, we happened to be living next to monsters. I don't mind living next to monsters since I haven't met one before but my dad did, he said that monsters are awesome and to treat them like a friend. But anyways, we were unpacking our things in the new house and let's say we took at least 4 hours of unpacking.

"(Y/n)! Lillian! Come down here, our new neighbor is here!" Dad yelled from downstairs.

Lillian and me walked downstairs than into the living room, we both see a family of skeletons.

(Author-chan here is too lazy to describe how they look like!)

The last one seemed to catch my attention, he looks adorable! I smiled at them and my sister looked at me then waved at them.

"Now these two here are my daughters." Dad said as he starts to introduce us to them.

"This is my oldest daughter, (Y/n). And this is my youngest daughter, Lillian." Dad introduced us to them.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) and this is my sister Lillian, as you can tell from our dad." I said to them with another smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you two! I'm Mr.Ink, this is my husband(or wife???) Error, my older son Palette, my second older son PaperJam, and my youngest son Cil." Mr.Ink introduced them to us.

We all talked for a bit until Dad suggested that we kids should go to my room to get along. I didn't mind them coming in my room so we started heading towards the stairs.

~~1 hour later~~

"(Y/n)! Stop cheating!!!" Lillian yelled as we played Mario Party.

"Hahaha Lillian it's okay, you can always win the next round." Cil said as he laughs a little while Lillian pouts about the round I won.

I laughed to see my sister getting mad when I won the round. I felt like someone was staring at me so I looked at who it was and was Palette. I blushed and looked away since I didn't want him to see me staring at him cause I didn't want to look like a creep.

But I just remembered something important that I need to ask dad about. I got up and begined to walk to the door.

"Hey (Y/n), where are you going??" PJ asked while playing Mario Party with my sister and Cil.

"I just need to ask my dad something, so I'll be right back!" I said as I headed out the door and walking downstairs.

Once I got there, I see dad enjoying hanging out with Mr.Ink and Mr.Error. I coughed to get their attention then they looked at me and smiled at me.

"(Y/n), is something wrong?" Dad asked me in a curious way.

"No but I need to ask you something." I replied to him but asking him at the same time.

"What is it?"

"Dad, what school are we going to??"

"Oh well that's simple! You and your sister are going to Underhigh."

"Okay, I'll go tell sis that." I finished the conversation with him and headed back up the stairs than into my room.

~~A Few Weeks Later and No one's POV.~~

Ever since (Y/n) and her sister went to Underhigh, they were known as nerds since they hungout with Fresh and his friends. But they were bullied at times when PJ isn't there to save them from his 'friends'.

(Y/n) would hang out with Palette and his friend, Goth, whenever Palette isn't busy with his cheer team and Palette would invite her to hang out with them.

Anyways back to (Y/n) who is walking with her sister, getting ready to head home. But they were cut off by Bunny, the slut in the whole school. (Me: *feeling bad about calling her a slut* Sorry Bunny!)

"Um...can you move please??" Lillian asked having a bit sass in her words.

"I know your trying to take my PJ, you sluts!!" Bunny yelled at the two girls, drawing everyone's attention to them .

"Okay, 1.) we aren't sluts, 2.) we're not trying to take PJ, and 3.) PJ isn't yours and never will be." (Y/n) said, defending her sister and herself.

"Oh whatever!!! I saw you hugging him, (Y/n)! And I saw you, Lillian, kissing his cheek!!! So it's obviously that you both like him!!" Bunny yelled out loud that the whole school can hear which was embarrassing.

".....WHAT?!?!" (Y/n) and her sister yelled, they may be nerds but they have a voice to speak for their safety.

"We only see PJ as a brother figure, not some crush or lover!"
(Y/n) stated, drawing lots of attention to the three.

"Okay than prove it than!! Prove it that you don't like him that way!!" Bunny yelled back at her, (Y/n) and Lillian were taken back a bit from this.

(Y/n) sighed and tried to gather all of her confidence to go up to Palette and prove Bunny that she likes Palette, not PJ. Palette was nearby somehow since he was curious about all of the commotion and was with Cil and PJ.

(Y/n) walked straight up to Palette who was confused about what's going on, she grasped onto Palette's jacket and pulled him into a kiss since she was shorter then him. Palette froze for a second then melted into the kiss, they both blushed but kept kissing.

(Y/n) pulled away from the kiss and looked at Palette who has a goofy smile on his face. They both hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go of each other.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Palette."

××THE END××

▪▪Extra▪▪

Bunny looked at Lillian and smirked evilly at her because of her nervousness. She was trembling from her nervousness but was calmed down by......Cil.

"Hey it's okay, Lillian! No need to be nervous!" Cil said, smiling at her while she blushed pure red.

Lillian quickly wrote something on a piece of paper, giving it to Cil then running to her sister and hid behind her since Palette and (Y/n) stopped hugging each other. Cil was confused until he opened the piece of paper and read it, (Y/n) already knew what her sister wrote on the paper and smirked at her sister who was behind her.

Cil was a blushing mess when he was done reading it, he walked up to (Y/n) and asked her to move aside. (Y/n) gladly moved aside to reveal a nervous Lillian.

She fix her glasses but couldn't cause of her nervousness, Cil stopped her by grabbing her hand and leaned in her ear. He whispered something that she can only hear, he pulled away while looking at her. She smiled at him and hugged him.

××THE END××

Me: *looking at this*.....what the f*ck did I just write?

Me: Okay I know you all ship Quill and Cil together. And I also ship it so don't worry about what happened here in this one shot. But anyway sorry for taking a long time writing this oneshot....I feel like this oneshot was crappy....SORRY Floor_child234 that it's crappy! >~<

Edited on 5/16/19

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.2K 299 48
discontinued. this was all so fucking cringy jesus christ i'm sorry
70.3K 907 29
[DISCONTINUED AND OUTDATED]
38.7K 761 12
Discontinued once more.
84.7K 929 13
DISCONTINUED. Female reader! Requests open! I dunno, just.... I just feel like it. :3 He's my little squish and he needs more love.